PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the 2 girls and a hammer video?

careballs
09-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Has anyone seen a video like this? There used to be a picture and broken link to the video on extremeboard.net but i lost my name/password and cannot get into the site anymore.

Su0
09-23-2009, 01:50 PM
No, but definitely interested. A Femaledom.com forum member has done one such video with only his wife involved, but never seen video with 2 girls.

petesnuts
09-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Jeez, two girls and a hammer?
That can't end well...!
Sounds hot though

Scooter Jones
09-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Has anyone seen a video like this? There used to be a picture and broken link to the video on extremeboard.net but i lost my name/password and cannot get into the site anymore.

I tried to find it but all I can get is some construction company, or is it supposed to be that?

mick_sl8ter
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
They should call this clip : 2 girls 1 hammer :D

Download it at Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4BMTA8H)or Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/284435262/a6e5309804e8-117946696.flv.html).

squeezemyballsplease
09-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Forget the rapidshare link.
Doesn't work for me.

teapot42
09-24-2009, 04:56 PM
They should call this clip : 2 girls 1 hammer

Maybe they should - what they can't call it is ballbusting though.... I wish people would be better with their descriptions - this isn't the first 'hammer busting' video I've seen that is actually just scrotum nailing rather than the testicles actually being hit with the hammer.... I appreciate some people may like this but when it's supposed to be a BB board, please let us know when it isn't BB in the link...

careballs
09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Maybe they should - what they can't call it is ballbusting though.... I wish people would be better with their descriptions - this isn't the first 'hammer busting' video I've seen that is actually just scrotum nailing rather than the testicles actually being hit with the hammer.... I appreciate some people may like this but when it's supposed to be a BB board, please let us know when it isn't BB in the link...

Yes, sorry the only thing i saw was the preview image, so i cannot describe it better than already. But there are definitely no nails, i do not like that.

Su0
09-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Well, don't be so ungrateful. Thanks mick_sl8ter, that was a nice clip. The other girl was hot, and the smile on her face when nailing those nails :D

But yes, it would be great to see girls using hammer right on the balls.

careballs
10-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Well, don't be so ungrateful. Thanks mick_sl8ter, that was a nice clip. The other girl was hot, and the smile on her face when nailing those nails :D

But yes, it would be great to see girls using hammer right on the balls.

Sorry, I was not saying it to be mean, I was just in pain writing that. Hey, nothing against the nail stuff, I dont think this is the place for judging people haha. Anyway, I dunno what happened to that video. Thank you for the response mick_sl8ter, sorry if i was an ass about it