PDA

View Full Version : Girls talking about ballbusting at work

Leather balls
09-25-2009, 01:11 PM
i over heard two of my work collegues today both are very young good looking girls and are only 22. one was telling the other how her boyfriend had called her fat in front of her friends and so she kneeded him in the balls and dropped him in front of their friends showing him up. the other girl said good for you when ever men piss me off i just go for their balls because you know it hurts them and if there is a crowd it makes them look stupid and embarrasses them.
the other then said that although he was pissed off with her around their friends when they were on their own later he was laughing and joking with her about it so she said i just did it again and said well if you will laugh at me i will keep doing it. at this point i slipped in a comment of maybe he likes it. the girl then replied it wouldnt surprise me he is into wierd stuff and then giggled. i then left the room but all day i have been thinking about how much the two girls seemed to enjoy hitting guys in the balls and how the boyfriend of one of them appeared to enjoy it. may be if i probe more i could get them to join in some sessions with me and my wife.

deballs
09-27-2009, 01:01 AM
yes! this is a pretty cool scenario and if you play your cards right, you might just have kick ass experience.

Teardrop
09-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Thanks for sharing a very cool story.

BallBustMePlease
10-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Hahaha - wow, that would be awesome if you could pull that off - as coworkers, are you under you or over you? If they are over you - oh man! It would be great to get busted by them for 'failing to email those reports out...' :P

lisbonballs
10-03-2009, 05:21 PM
yeah nice story...at work is a nice place to meet someone with the same tastes as you...i have some coworkers girls also and they talk sometimes about ballbusting situations ( i think every woman talk one day about "how i kick a guy in the balls or i saw someone kneeing ) it's a thing to be explore.

at the office http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=59021

Leather balls
10-04-2009, 06:00 AM
i have spoke to my wife about this but its a no go beause she doesnt want to do it with people she doesnt know. however she did say that she would do it with one of her best friends who she has talked ot about my ballbusting fetish and she is intrigued and wants to have a go so i am hopfully going to have my fantasy of being busted by two girls. if it comes off i will let you all know how it went