PDA

View Full Version : hi from portugal!!!

lisbonballs
09-30-2009, 09:45 AM
hi everyone i'm lisbonballs from portugal ( do you know?) sometimes i lurking in this forum but i need to say something about my secret fetish...yeah! yeah! i'm a 35 years old guy who have pleasure to be kicked in the balls by a lady...what should i do about that??...see you!

Alec Anaconda
10-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Visit Albufeira and take a good evening drink in the Cavern Bar.

When merry, or about 12:30, whichever comes first, insult some of the British women.

If that does not succeed in getting your balls kicked, wonder slowly down the hill to the mud wrestling.

Sit near the ring and heckle loudly,
“This is all fake action, you dirty scrubbers.”

I await your progress report.

lisbonballs
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Visit Albufeira and take a good evening drink in the Cavern Bar.

When merry, or about 12:30, whichever comes first, insult some of the British women.

If that does not succeed in getting your balls kicked, wonder slowly down the hill to the mud wrestling.

Sit near the ring and heckle loudly,
“This is all fake action, you dirty scrubbers.”

I await your progress report.

awwww!!!! hey man nice postcard to visit albufeira!! ah! ah! i was there this summer...oh yeah a lot of "british bitches" who could kick my balls...i'll see that...do you have been kicked by a portugese women? better be carefull! i don't know that pub but i'll check. thanks!

do you know chelmsford in essex?? i was there 5 years ago in holidays, my aunt lives there and she was married with an english guy...i think she kicked him ah! ah! ah! :D

Alec Anaconda
10-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Do Portuguese women kick differently to others?

I have visited Chelmsford; your aunt did not kick my balls.

lisbonballs
10-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Do Portuguese women kick differently to others?

I have visited Chelmsford; your aunt did not kick my balls.

better check by yourself how the portugese ladies kick.
portugal it's not just the allgarve...next summer if you come here it's your mission...to find a portugese ladie who take care of your balls as you wich...it's not hard to find.
you haven't visited chelmsford good enough...try the chelmer tavern...maybe it's your lucky day!!:D