PDA

View Full Version : Girls how would you attack a man if...

srzl
10-02-2009, 08:36 PM
he would die if you didnt remove either his balls or penis? in this ficticous fantasy, he must have either his penis or testicles removed or destroyed to live. he asks you to choose which and how before being heavily sedated. he will be in no pain when he wakes snd all wounds will heal. would you take his limp dick in your mouth and simply bite it off? (it could be banded so no blood if ur squemish) snip his penis off with scissors , or would you take his balls ? crush them in your mouth with your teeth? bite them off cut them off ? squeeze them till they burst ? stamp on them with boots? and would u pleasure him before he was sedated ? how? he looks exactly like your favourite and most perfect man. remember hel die if you dont take either his balls or cock.

Rebecca
10-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Why would I want him to be sedated? That takes all the fun out of it. :)

I would get him really excited, teasing him, jerking him until he's all ready to pop, and then I'd do it! I wouldn't let him have a last orgasm.

Rebecca

chasityx
10-04-2009, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't let him have a last orgasm.:D:iluvu::D

TVEE
10-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Why would I want him to be sedated? That takes all the fun out of it. :)

I would get him really excited, teasing him, jerking him until he's all ready to pop, and then I'd do it! I wouldn't let him have a last orgasm.

Rebecca

:ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: smilies says all :D

poolman2
10-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Rebecca,

You are so wicked! :loveeyes

poolman2

srzl
10-07-2009, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Rebecca;69781]Why would I want him to be sedated? That takes all the fun out of it. :)

Rebecca[/QUOTE
nice answer rebbecca but wud u take his cock or balls?

Rebecca
10-07-2009, 10:38 PM
nice answer rebbecca but wud u take his cock or balls?

I'd take his wiener ... slowly! I'd leave his nuts. Good for kicking later, and keep him in a state of eternal sexual frustration! :)

Rebecca

Selftailer
10-08-2009, 01:14 AM
I'd take his wiener ... slowly! I'd leave his nuts. Good for kicking later, and keep him in a state of eternal sexual frustration! :)

Rebecca

A nightmare, or the sexiest and kinkiest dream we could have ? Thanks Rebecca :ibow4u:

poolman2
10-08-2009, 01:17 AM
So, Rebecca, would your answer change any if he were your husband or boy friend?

poolman2