PDA

View Full Version : 4 Jedi, BB Legends & others - prosthetic balls???

iron horse
10-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I read on another forum board where someone from the medical community (a nurse) posted that they could tell that the guy in the ballbusting world vids (the Jesus-looking dude) had prosthetic balls. That is, his real balls had been replaced with prosthetic material made of the same stuff as breast implants. The person also surmised that the main character of kinky kicks that gets kicked extremely hard by Kat also probably has prosthetic balls.

I don't know anything about it. I'd think that given the impact, only balls made of a harder rubber type material would get busted open, but I've never touch a boob implant. Real balls can mend and heal, fake ones can't. I've also noticed that some of these guys have swollen red balls.

Does anyone know the answer? Do any male victims in these vids have their real balls replaced with prosthetics?

I'd also like to hear from the producers or those experienced with multiple ballbusting sessions as to the what happens physiologically to the men's balls afterward, what it looks and feels like, and what the typical recovery period is.

Teardrop
10-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I suspect the nurse was just making a joke. Prosthetic testicles do exist (for dogs at least).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9615545/

I suppose they could be useful for humans too if a guy gets damaged by BB, but he still wants to keep looking his best. :)

Jewels_4Me
10-03-2009, 12:53 PM
The only way you'd know that is if you had the people involved with those specific guys post here. I Google'd it and found there's a lot on what they call "testicular prothesis". It seems the FDA has only approved one type. Here's a site that discusses the procedure for men and the different types:

http://www.brucegilbertmd.com/practice/services/male-prosthetic-surgery/testicular-prosthesis#4

But I find it hard to believe men would have this done just for ballbusting for a few reasons:

First, they'd only be necessary for the videos where the men are naked and we can view their balls, otherwise they guys would wear a cup in their pants as opposed to getting them cut off.

Second, these videos are usually low-budget shot in someones house, apartment or garage. The guys that do it are usually into it for the eroticism as much as the money. Those that I've seen posted on this board shows a lot of these naked guys' penises starting to get hard during the ballbusting with many resulting in a full hard on erections. I think the pain of getting kicked in the balls is what they are after. If they had fake balls, it would be like getting kicked in the butt or elsewhere where they can't feel that intense pain. I think they would want real balls as that is the whole point of ballbusting, and as a ballbuster, I'd also only enjoy it if they were real.

Because these guys aren't in it entirely for the money and probably have other jobs (particularly guys that wear hoods or masks to conceal their identity) I find it unfathomable that they'd get ********* just so they could earn money in BB video shoots.

I think the eroticism of ballbusting for most of us is the sado-masochism of the experience. As is for mek without the intense pain caused by a damaging blow, it loses it's appeal, and I think the men that willingly get kicked in their balls in these vids feel the same way.

But that's just me ;)

Alec Anaconda
10-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Even under the cash-poor British NHS, it is standard procedure to offer replacement prosthetic testicle(s).

I read about one unfortunate testicular cancer victim who was unable to adjust to the sensation of all the standard varieties.
Finally, he convinced his surgeon to insert a sterilised pickled onion.
The wretched man reported that this adversely affected his sex life, but he did enjoy a spontaneous erection every time he bit into a cheese sandwich.

Jewels_4Me
10-03-2009, 01:01 PM
The only way you'd know that is if you had the people involved with those specific guys post here. I Google'd it and found there's a lot on what they call "testicular prothesis". It seems the FDA has only approved one type. Here's a site that discusses the procedure for men and the different types:

http://www.brucegilbertmd.com/practice/services/male-prosthetic-surgery/testicular-prosthesis#4

But I find it hard to believe for a few reasons:

First, they'd only be necessary for the videos where the men are naked and we can view their balls, otherwise they guys would wear a cup in their pants as opposed to getting them cut off.

Second, these videos are usually low-budget shot in someones house, apartment or garage. The guys that do it are usually into it for the eroticism as much as the money. Those that have been posted on this board shows a lot of these naked guys getting erect dicks during it. I think the pain of getting kicked in the balls is what they are after. If they had fake balls, it would be like getting kicked in the butt or elsewhere where they can't feel that intense pain.

Because these guys aren't in it entirely for the money and probably have other jobs (particularly guys that wear hoods or masks to conceal their identity) I find it unfathomable that they'd get ********* just so they could earn money in BB video shoots.

I think the eroticism of ballbusting for most of us is the sado-masochism of the experience. As is for mek without the intense pain caused by a damaging blow, it loses it's appeal, and I think the men that willingly get kicked in their balls in these vids feel the same way.

But that's just me ;)

poolman2
10-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I think the idea was thar the testicles were probably removed due to disease or catastrophic trauma, and then replaced with prostheses.

As for me, I don't know, but it sure is an interesting question. Did you ever wonder, for instance, how Knackers could endure the incessant and hard blows he consistently took to the balls. He also seemed to show little pain. Certainly prosthetic testicles are one possible explanation.

However, in my own experience multiple hard kicks to the balls do seem to deaden the sense of pain. Eventually if I psyched myself up right and am horny enough, each successive kick just feels better than the last.

poolman2