PDA

View Full Version : have you ever pretended?

Design
10-05-2009, 10:50 AM
i pretend that i was getting my penis cut off by a woman, by putting a pair of scissors around my penis. suddenly there was a big bang doen stairs which i thought was my wife coming in that i forgot about what i was doing and just squizzed suddenly . then i went down stairs to find that there was noone there. thats when it hit me that there was a lot of blood in my boxers . yes i had cut my penis in two places but didnot feel it at all. has anyone done the same thing or is it just me.:bananajum

mynthon112233
10-05-2009, 10:54 AM
oh lol, dont worry, i once went to open the door without pants on, luckily there was noone.

srzl
10-07-2009, 06:16 PM
i pretend that i was getting my penis cut off by a woman, by putting a pair of scissors around my penis. suddenly there was a big bang doen stairs which i thought was my wife coming in that i forgot about what i was doing and just squizzed suddenly . then i went down stairs to find that there was noone there. thats when it hit me that there was a lot of blood in my boxers . yes i had cut my penis in two places but didnot feel it at all. has anyone done the same thing or is it just me.:bananajum

i just wonder sometimes. i like this fantasy of women too design but what would u tell people if u accidentally cut it off?

simonyfan
10-08-2009, 07:26 AM

how did you explain to yor wife about the cuts???:cryingblu

weirdo
10-08-2009, 07:19 PM
how did you explain to yor wife about the cuts???:cryingblu

yea really. wat did she say. i never really liked the ********** idea.

Design
10-09-2009, 09:22 AM
she does not know. she know's i have this fanisy with scissors. the cuts are heeling now and you can hardly notice them unless you were looking for them . she has been away for a week now lucky me.

Design
10-09-2009, 09:25 AM
i just wonder sometimes. i like this fantasy of women too design but what would u tell people if u accidentally cut it off?
now that would be a problem. i would say something like HELP.first. i don,t no how i would explain it.

Design
11-18-2009, 04:04 PM
how would you explan this if i was one of your slaves razor witch.:bananajum

Dreihundert
11-22-2009, 12:32 AM
I don't think I know what your asking?

1.) Have I ever thought that I heard someone barging in on me?
Yes, I have.

2.) Have I ever accidentally cut my penis?
Yes, several million times.

Design
12-05-2009, 10:24 AM
i should wait for jenny to cut it off.:iluvu:

Jenny69
12-05-2009, 12:13 PM
i should wait for jenny to cut it off.:iluvu:

Yes, you should, and you will know when is off, cuz I would show it to you in my hand before I give it to Rebecca, so she can feed her poppies:iluvu:

Jenny:wooow

Chilly
12-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Yes, you should, and you will know when is off, cuz I would show it to you in my hand before I give it to Rebecca, so she can feed her poppies:iluvu:

Jenny:wooow

And I don't care how small it is, anything is better than slowly being driven out of my mind with unquenchable lust! I need a transplant, and it's the least you can do!:Baahaha:

organman95
09-16-2014, 12:49 PM
I used to pretend to do it. Few different ways, place scissors around the base of my penis and squeezing a little, another time I put my penis on the table and placed quite a bit of weight on a knife at the base. Thought of it being a woman doing it, which made it all the more erotic.