PDA

View Full Version : suggestions wanted for birthday ballbusting

killamcbills
10-05-2009, 12:39 PM
hey all,

my wife says that for my 31st birthday, she's going to torture me for 31 minutes. we're working out the details.

she will have a stopwatch that works its way down from 31 minutes. i'll have to endure a series of specific tortures, like biting/kicking etc. the catch lies in scenarios like this:

i'll be handcuffed (behind the back) legs spread, and she's going to kick me for 5 minutes. but as soon as i fall to my knees, the clock stops.

another thing that i'll be requesting is 5 minutes of ball biting, as in the amazing videos by Vittoria.

any suggestions? thanks!

poolman2
10-05-2009, 05:20 PM
FWIW, some of the most excruciating pain, actually more than I have been able to tolerate for long occurs when my wife bites my balls.

If you think about it, the surface area of the tops of the teeth where the upper and lower teeth meet, I think dentists call it the occlusal surface, is very small. The biting force tends to be measured in hundreds of pounds. Think of the pounds per square inch exerted when a woman bites your balls. For me the pain has been tremendous.

Anyway, have fun. It sounds like you have a wonderful wife.

poolman2

misterjover
10-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Grats on the awesome wife. Sounds like you picked a winner!