PDA

View Full Version : whose ever been kicked or kicked bare balls

weirdo
10-07-2009, 09:22 PM
my question iz how does it feel. an how does it differ from wearing clothes

kickit99
10-09-2009, 03:20 AM
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. But back in the day when I was young and tough and drank a lot my wife would kick me in the bare balls. I had the millisecond of pleasure from feeling her stocking clad toes and leather cross strap of her high heeled sandal touching me before the pain hit. She normally did this from behind me and I could usually figure out what shoes she was wearing while taking a few moments to lie on the floor and contemplate the meaning of life and why I found this enjoyable. The other thing is it hurts a lot fucking more. A pair of jeans absorbs a lot of energy before it allows her foot to make contact. It may not feel like that because obviously it's still going to hurt. But there is a significant difference. That's how I remember it. These days I'm old and tired and a kick in the balls would probably put me in the hospital for a month. But if you want to find out for yourself, which I assume is the point of this thread, I suggest a few tequilla shots and some beer as a first step.

Alec Anaconda
10-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Getting drunk beforehand has to be the path to needing medical attention.

Jeans can provide protection, but any clothing may prevent “the boys” from bouncing away from a blow, so producing unwanted trauma.

If you are new to BB, why not start with many softer blows?
Allow yourself to prolong and enjoy the experience.
If you’re stubborn and do not submit … just try it!

weirdo
10-09-2009, 09:38 AM
yea man thnx alot thas exactly wat i was looking 4. u got it right on the money. iv been kicked b4 but n0t without pants

thornapple
10-09-2009, 11:52 AM
There are different aspects to ballbusting. Some people prefer a quick, surprise bust that leaves them incapacitated for a while, while others want premeditated, full-on kicks to the bare balls. Most people probably start out getting busted with pants on, whether the busts are unwanted or with their prior knowledge.

To really appreciate a good bust you have to train yourself to take the pain. Start off wearing jeans or sweats to pad the kicks, then work your way to shorts, then underwear, and finally wearing only tight breifs to hold the boys firmly for a crippling bust, or if you dare take it in the nude. The sound of the top of a bare foot hitting naked balls is wonderfully obscene in itself, a loud SLAP and a grunt of pain means the goal has been achieved.

Hopefully you have someone that you can trust not to ruin your cojones and can enjoy full-on bare balls busting.

weirdo
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
nice . ill b sure 2 try that but i have no 1 to do it with. who do u do it with?

weirdo
10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
wow that guy in the vid should be on the ground . howd he take that !

Galaxyife
10-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I would say that the bareball kick does hurt more. I have been kicked a few times in jeans/shorts, and the pain was less noticeable. Bare balls all out in the open? There is no where to hide and the pain can be down right debilitating. I got it real good last night...after a couple of instep busts, I sat down with legs wide open and asked the wife to "make it count" (code word for "kick as hard as you can") and she got the boys just right with her toes. Man, that shit still hurts and it's been almost 18 hours! :iluvu:

thornapple
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
wow that guy in the vid should be on the ground . howd he take that !

Practice makes perfect! I've had a lot of hands-on training by the wife with numerous pics in the grabbing/squeezing thread. I prefer hands-on busts, but sometimes she just wants to put a foot in 'em, usually after I've pissed her off. She always knows how far to go, how hard to bust, or when it's time to cross the line.

weirdo
10-09-2009, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=Galaxyife;70041]I would say that the bareball kick does hurt more. I have been kicked a few times in jeans/shorts, and the pain was less noticeable. Bare balls all out in the open? There is no where to hide and the pain can be down right debilitating. I got it real good last night...after a couple of instep busts, I sat down with legs wide open and asked the wife to "make it count" (code word for "kick as hard as you can") wow hope ur ok . i wish i had sum cute 2 do it with

weirdo
10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Practice makes perfect! I've had a lot of hands-on training by the wife with numerous pics in the grabbing/squeezing thread. I prefer hands-on busts, but sometimes she just wants to put a foot in 'em, usually after I've pissed her off. She always knows how far to go, how hard to bust, or when it's time to cross the line.

ha ha ur lucky man

clicker123
10-09-2009, 07:25 PM
i kick kegan in the balls every now and again, and i only do it if they are bare, but i get them light, very light, but he says it hurts most when i hold my foot after a kick, just hold it in his groin, i hit hard enuf to make them bounce, hehe. I make him do everything bare, bite, stomp, kick, squeeze,pulls, you name it. And if any of our posts confuse you, the thing is this is my bf, kegans account, i mostly use it to look at pictures with him but whenever we find something i wanna reply to he lets me, and u can probably always tell its me.:Baahaha:

weirdo
10-09-2009, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=clicker123;70054]i kick kegan in the balls every now and again, and i only do it if they are bare, but i get them light, very light, but he says it hurts most when i hold my foot after a kick, just hold it in his groin, i hit hard enuf to make them bounce, hehe. I make him do everything bare, bite, stomp, kick, squeeze,pulls, you name it. And i

nice man u guys jus answered all my questions. an thats kool. dat u do that . real kool but how do they feel under ur feet?

clicker123
10-09-2009, 08:02 PM
they just kinda feel warm and heavyy...hehe makes me all warm, they just kinda feel soft cuz of the scrotum then hard becuz of his nuts, then the feeling of them form with my feet, actually roll to the sides then i see them bounce. so nice.

clicker123
10-09-2009, 08:06 PM
actually i could tell you many of our "activities" if anyone wants to hear em, no one ever replies so i just dont talk about what we do behind closed doors, sometimes not even private i get him in public to, which really is great, cuz its in front of my friends, which he hates most of all :Baahaha:

weirdo
10-09-2009, 08:24 PM
actually i could tell you many of our "activities" if anyone wants to hear em, no one ever replies so i just dont talk about what we do behind closed doors, sometimes not even private i get him in public to, which really is great, cuz its in front of my friends, which he hates most of all :Baahaha:

lol thats nice 2 hear a womans perspective. sure id lov2 hear any story u wanna tell me

clicker123
10-09-2009, 09:57 PM
like i had him bare and i stepped on them a lil bit kinda gas pedalled pushing pressure slowely got to see them bunch in a tight group and i slapped them. I did some like kicks then we switched around and i squeezed them but i made him hold his hands in my pants so when he uses that force to hold himself he's caught in me, so he just squeezes his fingers which makes me squeeze, sometimes i hold him and ill randomly bite until he starts to shake, or when im with friends i may grab his package and lead him like a pet, and the girls have a thing now that they have done since school of going 1...2...3 and on three i bust him, and sometimes my friends get him and we all laugh cuz even if for a lil bit he hits the gorund cuz of some petite women hehe. once when i got my new heels i captured his nuts in the gap between my heel and the shoe part he couldnt go anywhere haha!

weirdo
10-09-2009, 10:17 PM
awesome story man wish it was me. u got any more. i like how ur friends come in

cracker
10-09-2009, 11:44 PM
I much prefer naked (have never had a non-naked kick) as it's so much sexier, the sound is great, it looks better, it's even more taboo, skin on skin contact can't be beat (at least in my fantasies) and the woman can really do exactly what she wants --- including not hitting them too hard by mistake.

My balls are naked but I get knees and kicks (mostly knees) at only 50% power tops (she listens to me and knows I don't want excruciating pain for a week, although other clients of hers do take repeated 100% kicks in bare balls having worked up to it and insisting on it) --- the best of both worlds: nude balls and just the right amount of pain (not more than I am ready for).

One way nude might hurt a lot more is that she can see them and concentrate on one ball which really increases the pain as the ball is trapped between bone and foot/knee rather than hitting two balls which will spread them and let them fly around.

I like repetitive knees up the middle (the knee also hits my cock) of about 30%; even better are squeezes to just that point when the pain is right between too much and all I can take. For me, that feels great :-).

I like to control how hard she hits me (at least tell her before hand what I want). A full force knee in just the right place and I would probably be in too much pain for three days. And there is a modest risk of injury.

weirdo
10-10-2009, 12:34 AM
i think i like kicks bettr. but u guys got cool stories. do u do it everday?

poolman2
10-10-2009, 03:11 AM
The overwhelming majority all of my ballbusts have been between her bare parts and my naked parts.

I have a strong fetish for women's feet. That affects my reply. I also like women's feet in plain pumps. No ornimentation will surpass the sublime beauty of what God gave to a woman's foot in a simple pump. High heeled sandals are also good.

Mainly I enjoy the contact/impact from a woman's foot and my balls, although some attention to my cock is also appropriate.

Intellectually and emotionally, I prefer her to kick my balls with her toes/instep from the front. A rear attack also can be wonderful. In actual physical feelings, I probably do best with stomps and ax chops using her heel.

I have been married for the last 25 years, and I have become totally emotionally comfortable with whatever my wife chooses to do to me. That is not to say, I don't sometimes wish she would do it a little differently.

Anyway, find a good woman and marry her. Life is short. Enjoy the opportunities.

poolman2

clicker123
10-10-2009, 02:31 PM
i can tell you about last night if you like that me and my closest friend were hanging at the house with kegan and we rented a game, ya we're nerds, but anyway it had the nutcracker in it well i got kegan on the floor and we both tried it out you would kick and kick then after the third kick you grabbed the crotch then pulled, which made him let out the best yell i ever heard we both took turns over and over, we also made a bet becuz kegan watches manswer that say balls can take ton of force so we each stood on one nut, i didnt tell him this but we took it easy on him but he was still in alot of pain, then later i gave kegan a handjob and i dont usually do this but i let my friend tina squeeze and pull and slap then right when he came we both got 1 nut and pulled and squeezed, they were bright red, we took pics and showed everyone haha!!!

weirdo
10-10-2009, 05:54 PM
i also enjoy physical contacts and i like female feet as well. usually wen im at the mall and i see aLL the women in flip flops . i imagine their toes in my balls.
4 kegans wife.
that sounds like alot of fun. i havent found a friend or any1 that likes 2 ballbust. 2 both of u.
i got into it wen i kept seeing evry where. iwasent bad 2 where girls got mad and kicked me. lol i had 2 ask sum 1 do it. sadly that person did not like the idea at all. so awhile later . i was at a friends house an i scared

weirdo
10-10-2009, 06:02 PM
i scared her and she kicked me. very soft it didnt hurt at all but i pretended it did. i would later 4 more visits irratate her 2 get kicked. she squeezed. kicked . punched. and did other things. it was cool but i hav yet 2 find sum 1 who likes it

weirdo
10-10-2009, 06:04 PM
i scared her and she kicked me. very soft it didnt hurt at all but i pretended it did. i would later for other visits. i wuld irratate her 2 get kicked. she squeezed. kicked . punched. and did other things.she also hated doin it though. it was cool but i hav yet 2 find sum 1 who likes it

clicker123
10-10-2009, 06:18 PM
when we first met i wasn't into it but then kegan told me he had a secret turn on, i was curios and wanted to kno, he told me and i didnt kno what to think at first i was like ow doesnt that hurt, but i didnt think he was weird so i started busting him, then he teased and started saying stuff like he pretends to feel pain and he's so confident hill hold his bare balls steady so i can kick them, the expressions he did made it so more attractive, and the power i just got into it myself.

kickit99
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Getting drunk beforehand has to be the path to needing medical attention.

Jeans can provide protection, but any clothing may prevent “the boys” from bouncing away from a blow, so producing unwanted trauma.

If you are new to BB, why not start with many softer blows?
Allow yourself to prolong and enjoy the experience.
If you’re stubborn and do not submit … just try it!

I wasn't suggesting intoxication, rather to be a bit desensitised. Your suggestion for softer blows being the best solution. The problem I've encountered with that is the what one considers "softer." Most of the time it starts at a level of almost no contact. So when asking for a little harder I've occasionally found my balls heading into orbit. It's not an exact science to say the least. I've had taps occasionally hurt as much as full on kicks and I can't begin to understand why. Thus my suggestion for a little liquid courage. But to do it when actually drunk I agree would likely lead to a trip to the emergency room.

weirdo
10-11-2009, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=clicker123;70128]when we first met i wasn't into it but then kegan told me he had a secret turn on, i was curios and wanted to kno, he told me and i didnt kno what to think at first i was like ow doesnt that hurt, but i didnt think he was weird so i started busting him, then he teased and started saying stuff like he pretends to feel pain and he's so confident hill hold his bare balls steady so i can kick them, the expressions
thats really kool that u didnt think he was weird

weirdo
10-11-2009, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=clicker123;70128]when we first met i wasn't into it but then kegan told me he had a secret turn on, i was curios and wanted to kno, he told me and i didnt kno what to think at first i was like ow doesnt that hurt, but i didnt think he was weird so i started busting him, then he teased and started saying stuff like he pretends to feel pain and he's so confident hill hold his bare balls steady
i have a question .
did u say u hav cliets that u bust. if so do u bust their naked balls 2?

clicker123
10-11-2009, 08:45 PM
no i dont do clients just my boyfriend.

weirdo
10-11-2009, 10:04 PM
no i dont do clients just my boyfriend.

o ok. thats cool. have fun. bring some more stories

clicker123
10-12-2009, 06:02 PM
well we were making out the other day and i was giving him hard squeezes everytime he quit or slowed down and sometimes just for the fun of feeling the bare balls press together or squish in my hands like they r going to pop omg it just gets me so much, then when they are just starting to reform shape i flick them over and over and if he tries to cover i pull his hands off and slap those nuts twice or until i get him to beg for more and promise not to cover then i kiss em betr or as he likes suck on them until they loosen up and do some gentle bites on the ends of them. I also will sometimes hold them right b4 he gets up becuz kegan likes to kinda jump up real fast cuz he knows fast movement worries me, just always has so now i hold onto them right b4 and that if he wants to keep doing that one day he'll leave them behind with me and he wont like that. Now if you excuse me he's in the shower im going to go kick, nee, and squeeze those wet balls now until he's laid down. brb:Baahaha:
my name is cassie, in case you didnt kno and wanted to

BMBY2003
10-12-2009, 07:35 PM
So, Cassie, you mentioned that sometimes your friends help you work on your man. Do they ever let you work on their men?

Also, do you ever require him to present his balls to you in reverse? That is to be on his knees with his face in the carpet, his hands behind his back, and his rear presented high in the air with his balls ready for your multiple blows. I ask because my wife gets so much pleasure by instructing me to so do, then challenging me to hold the position of presentation for as many strikes as she wants. BMB

clicker123
10-13-2009, 11:10 PM
See my friends are a bit more jealous kinda, and i only let her squeeze that once in a spur of the moment but idc if they kick him i just dont like them to squeeze cuz that is too good of a feel, they can slap flick anything that is quick. But they dont meet many guys interested in it, girl like it more even if they don't know it all my friends like it, but they never relized but some men just go ouch no. So i feel kinda lucky with kegan, but for him idc he sets up the position, like today he kept tickling me and i kicked him like he was behind me so i brought my foot up into his bare nuts hehe they bounced :D anyway then i grabbed him and i was kinda holding him upside down and he said he knew how to make me let go but i just squeezed harder and he fell, then he i got behind him and kicked again and told him if he wants to rematch me at naked wrestle then he can anytime but i got something of his i can grab onto.
But to answer you, i dont care how we are im just a little ballbuster.

clicker123
10-16-2009, 01:19 PM
so is everyone tired of the stories, is the thread dead?

clicker123
10-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Well its official me and kegan talked it over and i get this acc so u will always be referring to me becuz i like to chat but kegan just browses so i can have the acc and he can look at whatever attachments, to prove to me it was official he let me put up a pic of me squeezing his balls, hope ya'll dont mind. I like having the image up.

skweezme
10-17-2009, 05:13 PM
How does it feel?

Well, I'm naked...

Mistress ties my hands, then ****** my legs apart with a spreader bar. I feel vaguely ridiculous and very vurnerable.

Then she stands up before me. She's much taller. Bigger. I look up into her fascinating eyes as she kicks me in the balls.

The pain is a mixture of deep ball-pain and the impact of her foot smashing into my body.

She kicks me again. And again. I thrash and twist but there's no escape and she knows it.

It feels delicious!

Ballbust69fan
10-17-2009, 11:04 PM
I get 25 bare ball kicks in rapid fire succession every night before going to bed. The wife has me use a lobster band around my sack also to keep the balls from easily escaping her onslaught. She never kicks me with shoes on and love the feel of her bare feet slamming into my sack. Her goal is to kick at least 1 ball out of the lobster band before her 25th kick, she usually succeeds. Dont be afraid of getting kicked in the nuts, its a rush.:thumbup

msms
10-18-2009, 12:39 AM
...they were bright red, we took pics and showed everyone haha!!!

Mmm any chance of showing us the pictures to?

Thanks for sharing your events - looking forward to hearing more!

hrnfrg
10-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Only once. When I broke off the fling with the "other" woman. She said she wasn't upset, but before she left, she said she wanted to leave me with something to remember her by. So she put on the lingerie I bought her and then proceeded to knee me in the balls as hard as she could.

I don't know how many times she kneed me but it hurt like hell. When she finished she laughed and asked how I was going to explain my bruised balls to my wife.

clicker123
10-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Mmm any chance of showing us the pictures to?

Thanks for sharing your events - looking forward to hearing more!

i think they are pretty red in my avatar where im in full control ;) whether he was ready or not, which he wasnt he didnt no i had a pic until i asked him to let me use it for this account

weirdo
10-19-2009, 06:39 PM
so is everyone tired of the stories, is the thread dead?

nope i lov the stories jus havent been on to see em. an um it kuld b dead but me n u kuld still talk

weirdo
10-19-2009, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=skweezme;70426]How does it feel?

Well, I'm naked...

Mistress ties my hands, then ****** my legs apart with a spreader bar. I feel vaguely ridiculous and very vurnerable.

Then she stands up before me. She's much taller. Bigger. I look up into her fascinating eyes as she kicks me in the balls.

The pain is a mixture of deep ball-pain and the impact of her foot smashing into my body.

She kicks me again. And again. I thrash and twist but there's no escape and she knows it.

sounds awesome!

weirdo
10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
I get 25 bare ball kicks in rapid fire succession every night before going to bed. The wife has me use a lobster band around my sack also to keep the balls from easily escaping her onslaught. She never kicks me with shoes on and love the feel of her bare feet slamming into my sack. Her goal is to kick at least 1 ball out of the lobster band :thumbup

im not afraid. its just finding a girl to do it .

ThrobingC
10-19-2009, 06:54 PM
See my friends are a bit more jealous kinda, and i only let her squeeze that once in a spur of the moment but idc if they kick him i just dont like them to squeeze cuz that is too good of a feel, they can slap flick anything that is quick. But they dont meet many guys interested in it, girl like it more even if they don't know it all my friends like it, but they never relized but some men just go ouch no. So i feel kinda lucky with kegan, but for him idc he sets up the position, like today he kept tickling me and i kicked him like he was behind me so i brought my foot up into his bare nuts hehe they bounced :D anyway then i grabbed him and i was kinda holding him upside down and he said he knew how to make me let go but i just squeezed harder and he fell, then he i got behind him and kicked again and told him if he wants to rematch me at naked wrestle then he can anytime but i got something of his i can grab onto.

Hi
Your posts got my attention. Kegan is a lucky person. Do your friends need a volunteer? I am not that far away and could volunteer for your friends to have the same experience you have.
TC

clicker123
10-19-2009, 08:52 PM
like i said its just not that girls are disgusted but they dont explore with guys on that subject many of girls end up liking it but start out slow tell her you wanna try, not that you love it, but wanna try then tell her you like it and tease her, thats all kegan did and b4 i knew it i was wanting more

weirdo
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
like i said its just not that girls are disgusted but they dont explore with guys on that subject many of girls end up liking it but start out slow tell her you wanna try, not that you love it, but wanna try then tell her you like it and tease her, thats all kegan did and b4 i knew it i was wanting more

my problem is that i dnt hav a gf or remotely any gurl 2 do it. girls iv told in the past just call me weird

ThrobingC
10-21-2009, 09:58 PM

Hi Clicker
Your friends can practice on me if they want.
TC

clicker123
10-23-2009, 11:33 PM
lol i will make sure they know that there are men offering whenever they just get into that kinda mood, ok since i havent told a story in a while me and kegan were bored today and he started this stronger sex thing, then we decided best 4/5 would decide so i kicked his balls, he fell that was 1, i grabbed feeling the warm round sack try and escape my crushing grip and then i pulled feeling the sack trying so hard to resist and he fell. that was 2 pts. then i took off his pants and we did that i got behind and pulled them back they got right against the sack you could see every vein, i started slapping them hard cuz they were pretty much begging they barley could bounce with the grip i had on them then for my last point i stepped on them they were nearly flat the i stepped on his cock and lifted the swollen red balls and laughed. It went on like that and got me so fucking wild.

weirdo
10-24-2009, 09:47 AM
wow that sounds like alot of fun. :) and ur friends kan bust me 2 all of them at once even

clicker123
10-24-2009, 05:34 PM
so many offers, so i just wondering and i kno i think bout this too much but what do you all think of my stories of me and kegan doing stuff. do u want more detail, or less or anything?

weirdo
10-24-2009, 06:05 PM
so many offers, what do you all think of my stories of me and kegan doing stuff. do u want more detail, or less or anything?

ur stories are great detail an all keep them coming. i wish i new the right words to tell u so that u understand story telling is fine but i dont haha i dont mean 2 be a pest but kould u answer this question. hypothetically ur 27 would u bust a 16 year old. i had 2 be specific so u understood exactly what i wanted 2 know out of you and all women

clicker123
10-24-2009, 11:17 PM
actually im 24 and if it kinda is your thing then i was starting to bust kegan who is now 21 when i was 18 and he was 15 and then 19 and 16 and so on but at my age now probably closer to 17 or 18 i'd rather them be more adult and know their limits becuz kegan never did and i left him sore and bruised but he loved it.

weirdo
10-25-2009, 08:14 AM
actually im 24 and if it kinda is your thing then i was starting to bust kegan who is now 21 when i was 18 and he was 15 and then 19 and 16 and so on but at my age now probably closer to 17 or 18 i'd rather them be more adult and know their limits becuz kegan never did and i left him sore and bruised but he lovd it.

ok thnx thats what i was wondering. wow u guys hav been together for awile congrats and im single and i will be 4 a while so the busting probably will not happn

clicker123
10-25-2009, 05:04 PM
i would like to see small penis humiliation pictures or captions or something by the way if anyone wants to post them i'd be happy, i like that fetish, and this isnt meant to brag or anything but i would do this...but kegan doesnt have a small which is ok actually i like that but i dont feel its right whenever a girl makes fun of a guys who is large.

My friends came over again there wasnt any busting but we were talking about it like stories of them in school when they were like one of them used to get behind boys at their lockers throw and uppercut into his balls and run. The only busting that happen was kegan was opening this squeeky drawer over and over so i told him to stop and he said he couldnt bring himself to get away from it so i went in, grabbed down his pants, gripped his 2 round boys :jumpsmile and pulled him in there with my friends and squeezed hard b4 i let go of him, they thought it was funny.

weirdo
10-25-2009, 07:58 PM
iv never been squeezed before . i dont think i would like it

clicker123
10-26-2009, 09:24 PM
no but seriously...sph pics

clicker123
10-30-2009, 06:39 PM
haha so i havent been replying for a while srry my fault but today i was just feeling brutal i spent hours, first squeezing kegans nuts hard where they had bulged far and then i flicked them, they couldnt even move they were so tight then i planted my nee down on them had the suckers flat! so flat they looked like they'd bust...pop! just kidding but they were flat then i did some slapping and squeezing again only pulling, pulled him down to the floor and kicked kicked kicked! :D left him so sore he's just a laying on the couch :D fun day

weirdo
11-02-2009, 09:43 PM
nice. yeah i havent been on as well. i love this website ballbusting universe. it has this lady emma butt. she is nice

blancanvas
11-05-2009, 10:33 PM
My ex would bust my nuts with her bare feet when we'd have sex. I'd be on top in missionary when she'd push me off with her hands and then draw her knees back. She'd look me dead in the eye and thrust her toes up into my nuts, making a loud smacking sound. It hurt like hell but was fun because then we'd resume having sex!:bananajum

ert1
02-14-2010, 02:47 PM
can,t imagine what else you do but I would like to:cussing:

exstudent
03-31-2010, 03:05 AM
I don't know how to describe the feeling
but can take much more when kicked naked. Maybe there is more movement so there is less impact. I like it better because I can take more and enjoy it longer. I also love the feel of their foot on my bare balls.

elmendorp1963
04-05-2010, 03:09 AM
Only once. When I broke off the fling with the "other" woman. She said she wasn't upset, but before she left, she said she wanted to leave me with something to remember her by. So she put on the lingerie I bought her and then proceeded to knee me in the balls as hard as she could.

I don't know how many times she kneed me but it hurt like hell. When she finished she laughed and asked how I was going to explain my bruised balls to my wife.

Yeah, I wish I could meet the other woman. She can knee me in the balls as hard as she like.