PDA

View Full Version : another kind of bedtime story

Dude
10-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Melanie was Gameboying in her room, lying on the couch when her Boyfriend Dennis walked in, she looked up and saw Him smiling at her, she looked in his eyes but then lowered her gaze towards his package, clearly visible now, because it rained for 3 days straight.
“ Hi Dennis, I can see you brought your stuff with you” she chuckled, Dennis looked at her funny, and dropped his bag, “yeah, It's all here, although..why do you need knives and plates, are you expecting visitors to stay for dinner or something” Dennis asked while unloading the contents of his bag on her table.
“Yeah baby, or something” she said while she locked her gaze on the now undressing Dennis, his shirt was already off and he was now sitting down infront of her bed, untying his shoelaces en removing his socks.
“It's all wet” he murmered while taking his pants off, “ the only dry thing are my boxers, thankfully” while he slid off his pants, Mel looked at the guy sitting infront of him ,smiled, then walked with her glass of cola towards him, pretending to fall on Dennis his wet clothes, she spilled her drink allover his boxers, making them see trough and while she fell, she smirked as she planted her hand in his crotch to catch herself “ooooooohhhhwww” Dennis said while falling backwards, his big balls and heavy penis still under Mel's hands, strechting them, “ohw my god, I'm sorry baby” she said while supressing her laughs, standing up now, she put more and more weight on his poor strechted balls untill she towered over him.
“Here , let me help you” she said, while grabbing handfuls of his package, and started pulling him towards the couch , Dennnis only softly moaned now, because although he never told Mel, she knew it was a big turn on for Him to!
When she got him to the couch, she grabbed his fat left ball, and began pulling Dennis onto the couch, even though Dennis could assist this, he found it to enyoble to meddle into.
When it became clear she couldn't get him onto the couch, she gave Him a angry look, and kicked his left leg, and then planted her bare feet into his balls, raising her foot, she stomped on them, wiggling with her toes and sqashing his tender balls,she started to apply more pressure, and was now actually standing on her left leg only, as she started crushing his balls,as if putting out a sigarette, Dennis only moaned from this abuse, He loved it so much when she stands on his balls, that he actually lyed with his hands behind his head, enjoying the view of His Girlfriend crushing his balls into the solid oak floor, “baby..” she whispered , “ yeah” he said kinda groggily...Mel then started putting less weight on his trapped balls, before walking away, looking back she saw Him smiling, pushing his legs further apart, she took this of course as a hint, and ran back while kicking his nuts with so much force, his body slid a couple of inches across the floor..” woooooooow, I've got them GOOD this time didn't I” she asked while beaming, ofcourse she was very pleased with herself, and was proud of what she'd done , Dennis only moaned loud at this recent attack, wich left his face red and a mess, salivia dripping onto his chest, “yeah...You've got them good alright” Dennis said while checking if they were still there...2 Huge swollen balls wich he held tight “ god they hurt “ he said, while looking at Mel, “ Ohw My , they are a bit swollen I see” she said while she snatched one of his balls away from his hands, while sitting back in her couch, His right ball was strechted a staggering 8 inches away from his body, and still it did not hurt “ Good thing I make him wear ballstrethers everyday” she thought while yanking his ball and punching it at the same time, she did this a couple of more times, until Dennis fell on his back again, stretching his Ball 11 inches away.
She picked up her pack of smokes, and lit one on only to take one hit, and then putting it out on his cock wich was nessled over his right leg, touching the cold floor “again” Dennis pleaded , Mel just looked at Him and laughed while kicking his cock wich now bounced commicly over the other leg, touching the cola she dropped.
“Fuck, there's cola on my dick” Dennis said, “ aaaahw baby, I'll fix it for you” Mel said, and whit that she went to her knees and slowly crawled over to his dick, wich was getting hard now, and touched his chest pulsing up and down..she grabbed his 15 inch member, and stuffed the head in her mouth, and almost immediatly started biting hard, leaving teethmarks, when she removed the big head from her mouth, a little bit of blood dripping from her lips, Dennis just knew, she was the one, she will emasculate Him,love him, bust Him, fuck him for the rest of theire lives, or untill he lost his balls and cock anyways.
He was awakened by this realisation by a hand slapping into his mashed balls, he looked up, and grinned, she slapped his balls one more time, before slamming a Hammer down on his left ball, it deformed quikly and was flatter then he ever saw it “ Oops “ she said with a smile “ I sure hope it's not broken” she whispered in his ear while putting her knees on both his balls, not even touching the ground with her feet, she started bouncing a little, all the while smiling and laughing as Dennis moaned louder and louder, she stepped of, dropped the hammer ( wich ofcourse landed on his right testicle) and walked away, looking back she said “ meet me in the shower in 5 minutes, if you can still walk with those things “ while pointing at his obscenly big swollen balls...

10 minutes later, mel was showering alone, wondering where Dennis was as she heard a growl, and the curtain was pulled apart a little, she laughed as Dennis pushed his big cock and swollen balls trough the hole “ Ooops, looks like I'm stuck” he said laughing, Mel took a step forward, and grabbed his balls with both hands, and pulled with all her might, stretching his funbag almost 15 inches, she stepped back, and looked around , she saw a shoelace from the last time Dennis was over “ that boy can sure handle pain” she thought as she pulled the loop tight, with his balls in it, and yanked a few more times, then pulling it taut and fastened it to the shower..” woow Mel, I don't know what you did, but men, my balls feel like they might fall off” Dennis jokingly said.
Mel laughed at THAT while she slammed her knee in his balls for the 4th time making wild slapping sounds as she hit him,his balls now were a deep red and she flicked her finger at them a few times, wachting his balls jiggle with each time, getting on her knees, she started pulling the string a little bit, Dennis moaned as it bit into his ballbag, leaving deep red marks as mel started putting more and more weight on it, letting go, she laughed as His balls jerked up, and then started bouncing a little, up and down, down and up, she raised her head a little, and started licking his balls, ofcourse this treatment made sure Dennis's Penis started growing again, and when it reached full lenght, Mel moved a little, and started gnawing on His penishead, softly at first, but harder and harder while she grabbed his left ball with both hands, and started squeezing, Mel felt the precum on her teeth and tonque and started biting harder, and harder still, untill her teeth were dangerously close to severing the big meaty helmet, with that in mind, she punched his balls as hard as she could and let the mighty helmet pop out of her mouth.
“ well, THAT was FUN” she said “ But I'm all done showering now, so It's your turn, get your cute butt in here, and let me shave those grapefruits of yours”
“Alright, but first,untie that string please, I can't go anywhere if my balls are attached to your shower” Dennis said
Mel grabbed his balls, yanked them even further and started slapping them, “ you forgot the magic word baby” she said while increasing the strenght of her blows.
“ please Mistress, please untie that string” Dennis said in his most servecing voice.
“alright baby” she said, and punched his nuts a final time, before removing the string and throwing it away, “ nooww baby, is that better, I'd hate for it to hurt you honey” she said while a mischievious smile appeared on her blood ruby red lips.
“yeah fucking right” Dennis laughed “well, start shaving little missy , “just don't cut them off please “ he said whit a big smile on his face...” You wouldn't mind” Mel said, “ you know you're going to lose them anyway , someday, some time “ she said while grabbing the straight razor, and shaving cream, and started softly massaging his full balls while putting the shaving cream on his sack, holding the razor before their eyes, it gleamed in the light, and she started very slowly and cautiously shaving his giant scrotum, she then lattered up his massive dick, and held the razor to its base “ You love me right” she said while looking Him in the eyes, “ You know I do baby” Dennis softly whispered as he shivered and looked at his dick, she started making slow, agonizing sawing movements, Dennis moved his head back, and started moaning “ she's really doing it, she's cutting my cock off” he thought while enjoiying this new sensations, when he looked down, she saw Mel with the razor in her cute hands, on her knees, sucking on the part she just cut, when she looked up and smiled, Dennis laughed at her shavingcream beard and moustache, he looked at his dick, “she just made some minor cuts” he thought, Mel now stood up again, and started shaving his dick, wich was by now, rock hard..” Did I scare you big boy” she sexily said “ No, not at all baby, I thought it was kinda horney actually” Dennis said, Mel's eyes lit up as the nightsky...
“alright stud, let's get out of here” she said, while grabbing his sack and started walking away, Dennis ofcourse, followed here , and after towling eachother offf, and Mel making some towel smacks on hits balls, theywalked back into the living room, and as Mel sat on her couch, still naked.. Dennis sat before her, facing her moist pussy, Mel saw what he was looking at, and placed her still bare feet in his lap, pushing his balls to the floor again, and finnally crushing them against the floor, she leaned forward, putting more weight on his balls, and said “ You have 5 minutes to make me cum lover, and if you fail, I will make sure you never use THIS ( and with that, she grabbed his member en roughly pulled on it, while flexing her toes into His nutflesh) agin, so you'd better hurry up, because there's only 4 minutes left” and whit that, Dennis started lapping at her pussy like a madman, Mel arched her back, and looked at the ceiling, softly moaning as Dennis tried his best to make her cum, He licked her slowly, teasingly, while knowing his manhood was on the line, while she was so close to cumming, and she could start feeling the waves of pleasure hit her, she pushed him away and started fingering herself franticly “ never let a man do a womans job “ she snarled at him, Dennis now sat in amazement as this scene contineud, Him sitting a meter from the couch, his balls still in a deathgrip with her feet, and Mel diddling herself like a schoolgirl.
When Mel was done, and laid back into her couch, Dennis just sat there, wondaring what will happen now, surely she wouldn't actually destroy his manhood, while he was thinking this, and concentrating he didn't see mel jumping up, and when he did, her petite little feet splattered his balls across the floor, “uuuunnnnhggghhhh” Dennis's body started to shake, and his mind told him that this was it, no more balls for himbut when the sexy Melanie stepped off his balls, he saw they were still fine “ mr steel balls “ He thought , Mel kicked them to get his attention again..” well soon to be ex-lover, you didn't do what I asked you now did you” she said while placing her hands on her hips, and stepping on his balls again.” noo honey,. I'm sorry, please punish me mistress” he said grinning ear to ear..” You do realise, that after tonight, your fun stick and love buttons will be completely useless rigght” she said while smiling.
“ Ohw baby, make me mush sweetheart, pop these balls of mine , please” he said , still having that overly large grin on his face, “she wasn't really going to unman me” he thought, “ who in they're right mind would destroy a massive dick like mine, no one” he thought, and smiled at Mel, who was getting really turned on by this display of things..” very well “ she said..” then let's begin shall WE!” she screamed while she stomped down on his balls as if there was nothing between her foot and the floor, raisning her foot, then stomping again, and again, flexing her toes, kicking them, standing on his big balls, untill they almost burst, jumping, bouncing, having the time of her life, by now Dennis didn't really move at all, just lied there , perfectly still, only a few sudden movements when Mel kicked his balls extremely hard, or if she jumped on them without mercy.
After about 20 minutes of nut crunching, jumpstyle on his balls, she reached down, and grabbed his larger left ball “ OMG sweetey, they're so swollen, they look like coconuts “ she said with a giggle
Dennis moved his head slowly up, and said” is funtime over yet” while grinning again, Mel laughed at him “ no way baby, I just wanted a footmassage MY way, now the real fun is just about to BEGIN, you just wait” she said , she started squeezing his left nugget in earnest now, actually trying to pop it with her bare hands, Dennis started moaning again and moving his hips, so his other nut would roll on the floor, en his big snake rubbed against Melanie's little sexy feet, Mel looked down, and saw his other nut rolling around, so she moved her feet a little, so she could sqat down, both feet on his large right testicle, while still squeezing his left ball with everything she had..
Dennis bucked now, and began to think she would really do it, when she eased up on his left nuggie, and stepped of his right one “ alright baby, are you'r balls warmed up?” she smiled as she said THAT,” Ohw yeah baby, they're ready for everthing you've got, no worries” he said, still lying down, he couldn't even lift his head, but still had that grin on his face, as if it were painted there.

work in progress, so don't judge me ..monkey

weirdo
10-08-2009, 06:46 PM
verrry nice story