PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend just gave me the most amazing treat

cfinch
10-08-2009, 05:58 PM
We were lying on the bed watching tv, and long story short we started to get a bit frisky. Now she's always been dominant during sex (telling me what to do and when to do it etc), but she's never acted the way she did tonight before.

She started slapping my balls, gently at first gradually building up harder and faster. Anyway, I end up with her ass on my face, licking her asshole. While she grips my balls with one hand and continues slapping them with the other. By now she's slapping them really quite hard.

I am finally allowed to have sex with her, and for the short time that lasted she kept telling me how disapointing it was that my cock was so small, and that I should be grateful that I am allowed to fuck her at all.

(Now, she know's I like humiliation but I have never told her about my thing for ballbusting which was a surprise to get it out of the blue like that.)

When I finished and came, she looked me right in the eyes and asked,
"Was that it?"

My heart skipped a beat, it was fantastic. I was then told in no uncertain terms that if I knew what was good for me I'd get my tongue down there and finish her off. Which I heartily obliged in doing.

That was earlier on and my head and heart is still swimming from it all.
And I was told, just before she went to sleep, that she has a feeling that she'll be taking more control in our relationship from now on, and alot more control in the bedroom.

Can't wait.

goldiequix
10-18-2009, 06:47 AM
I'm not into the whole verbal humiliation, but how did you all get into worshipping her ass?

Deviantadventures
10-26-2009, 05:43 PM
very, very hot. I love it when a woman can be that dominant and humiliating.

chyna bust nuts
11-01-2009, 01:05 AM
very hot hot

boundupone
11-04-2009, 06:49 AM
nice, I like it

whitebusa
12-11-2009, 11:54 AM
There is nothing like ball play and facesitting. I don't get it often but when I do........

miqaster
01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Sounds nice.

Thanks for making us envious ;)