PDA

View Full Version : is the ballbusting on all these websites real?

weirdo
10-09-2009, 02:10 PM
evry time i go to a website the guys balls are huge and his penis is like closed an weird looking. so does any1 no wat they are doin to the balls

abused berries
10-09-2009, 02:56 PM
closed penis, you say?

Galaxyife
10-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Uh...OK. There does seem to be quite a few uncircumcised men out there, but that is more of a regional/world thing as opposed to a ball busting thing.

I would say that about 90% of it if not more is legit. I can take some pretty hard kicks, harder than I thought after filming a session a couple weeks back. Perhaps after doing it for a few years, I have built a nice tolerance. I have had a couple gals (wife included) say that it hurts their feet after a little while, so there are people that can take some damn hard kicks.

thornapple
10-09-2009, 03:42 PM
evry time i go to a website the guys balls are huge and his penis is like closed an weird looking. so does any1 no wat they are doin to the balls

Does anyone know what they're doing to their balls? Hell yeah, they're bustin' 'em!! Get your balls smashed by a knee, foot, or hand and see if your cock cringes and gets "closed up and weird looking". By the way, my balls are also huge.:D

weirdo
10-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know what they're doing to their balls? Hell yeah, they're bustin' 'em!! Get your balls smashed by a knee, foot, or hand and see if your cock cringes and gets "closed up and weird looking". By the way, my balls are also huge.:D

lol . y are your balls huge? an yea the circumcision thing does make alot of since. and who were u filming 4?

thornapple
10-09-2009, 04:15 PM
lol . y are your balls huge? ...and who were u filming 4?

Huge balls...just fortunate, I guess. Filming 4?...they are for anyone who enjoys them.

weirdo
10-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Huge balls...just fortunate, I guess. Filming 4?...they are for anyone who enjoys them.

cool on the fortunate thing. but the filming was 4 the guy abov u

weirdo
10-09-2009, 08:37 PM
so are the guys on websites like goddess kicks really getting kicked an feeling the pain. is it possible 2 fake ballbust

poolman2
10-10-2009, 02:13 AM
I think a lot of the ballbusting is real, but I'm also pretty sure a lot of it is faked or exagerated. Am obvious test is to see if the man's reaction is proportionate to the bust. If he takes many heavy blows with little or no apparent pain, something is wrong. Likewise if he repeatedly acts as if he is in serious pain when the girl clearly misses or connects lightly. No one will always react perfectly to each blow. Even when my wife misses, I often flinch. But overall, I think my reactions are grossly normal. When someone repeatedly reacts otherwise, then we have reason for suspicion.

The best test is to see her blow to his naked genitalia. If they do not physically react (e.g., move away, bounce away, compress, or otherwise respond), something is again wrong. If they do react appropriately, then the conditions are reasonable for a legitimate bust. Even if they have somehow still fooled me at that point, I am satisfied. Then I am in empathy, and I don't even care if I have been deceived.

Also sensitivity to pain and the will to overcome it vary tremendously from person to person, and for that matter from time to time within the same person. Some days I can take a lot more from my wife than other days. Based on what I have seen and heard from others, my threshold must be fairly high. But all of that is still subjective. I only know what works for me under each individual set of circumstances. I have read of criticisms that some men must have prostheses rather than genuine testes, in some cases I have wondered if that might not have been the case. For example, Knackers has received so many very hard blows to his testicles so often, that he is beyond my comprehension. In other cases, some of the men are only doing things that I might be able to do, or not. But still they act within the realm of reality. For example, Matty's balls get an amazing working over, much more than I ever get, but still not by orders of magnitude beyond what I have taken from my sweet wife. To me, his situation seems believable, perhaps heroic, but still very much within the realm of reality.

Anyway those are my opinions. YMMV.

poolman2

sillybilly90
10-10-2009, 05:39 AM
For most of the websites the ballbusting really isn't WYSIWYG. If you've ever been hit in the balls yourself, you'll know that it really, really hurts, and i don't care how much of a tough guy you are, but taking full strength blow after blow just isn't possible (Well it isn't for me... I lasted 2, and i was probably already keeling over before the second one hit...).

Not that i blame the websites or the subs for that, it would be quite dangerous to do some of the things they're doing in the videos IRL. So really, the videos are in most cases just a fantasy, just try to forget that bit of it and just accept it for what you can see.

kickit99
10-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Some is some isn't. Most of the pictures are fake. (On the subject of pictures our host Femaledom makes the best there are bar none. Biggest and highest quality. I don't care if they're fake or not because they're that good.) If all the pics were real we'd be seeing a ton of blurred images or pics that just miss the actual contact. Look at other things the girl is wearing like a skirt or the bottom of her pants. If a kick is real the clothes will be extended forward because they remain in motion after her leg is stopped. Another thing to look at is they guys face. He can wince and cry all he wants and that don't mean jack. If his eyes are bulging and his skin tone is beat red then you know he just got kicked for real. Movie files are much more likely to be real. But the girls can miss intentionally as well as accidently so you can never be sure just how much of it is real.

One of the clips I saw from nut crunch centrral with a blonde in thigh high boots is a good example. This woman, Alexis I think, grants the young mans request to be kicked in the balls as hard as she can. The clip goes for about ten minutes. But within the first 90 seconds this guys is showing all the signs of having been kicked for real. His face is flushed and he requires a certain amount of recovery time. The woman asks him repeatedly if she wants him to stop. He says no and she keeps kicking him.

weirdo
10-10-2009, 06:21 PM
these are all awesome points. thnx alot . most of the pictures look like the wombn jus sticks her foot in the mans crotch an they take the picture. but now i pay more attention 2 facial expressions . i myself hav taken a very hard kick and did not move. mayb its jus wat ur mind Is focused on.

weirdo
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=sillybilly90;70084]For most of the websites the ballbusting really isn't WYSIWYG. If you've ever been hit in the balls yourself, you'll know that it really, really hurts, and i don't care how much of a tough guy you are, but taking full strength blow after blow just isn't possible (Well it isn't for me... I lasted 2, and i was probably already keeling over before the second one hit...).

wat are protheses?

iron horse
10-11-2009, 12:57 PM
I've viewed videos from almost all of the main producers discussed on this board. The question about it being real was a bridge I crossed a long time ago. The answer is, most of the time, yes, and here's why:

I've corresponded with a number of professional dominatrix that will tell you they have numerous male clients that want to be kicked in the balls, not only hard but some really want permanent damage. The guys in these productions you see are of that ilk. In fact, they are usually the ones that produce the videos - to both experience their fetish while making money off of it. In the kinky kicks productions, there are even some that have follow up videos showing the mens' balls and how big, red and swollen they are from getting kicked. Here are some of those photos - special thanks to Kinky Kicks for these productions as they are both fantastic, hot clips, and, answer the old question about after-ballbusting effects -

Two beautiful girls talk about and examine this naked man's balls pleased and proud with how swollen they've gotten from their previous kicks (closeup shots show this is for real):
http://img20.imagevenue.com/loc395/th_49226_snapshot20090923161703_123_395lo.jpg (http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=49226_snapshot20090923161703_123_395 lo.jpg)

Another gorgeous girl looks at a naked man's red, swollen balls after her repeatedly kicking them hard (the swollen balls only encourage her to kick them more and even harder! :Baahaha: )
http://img210.imagevenue.com/loc402/th_13251_bubble1_123_402lo.jpg (http://img210.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=13251_bubble1_123_402lo.jpg)

There are some productions where the men are clothed, and in those, you never can know for certain if the men are experiencing the impact. In fact, one, Velvet Kicks, has one episode where the video shows a protective cup the man was wearing in his jeans. Men can also pad their pants, as is the case in most main stream (television or movie) scenes where a guy is kicked.

This is why I am glad most genuine ballbusting producers require the man to be totally naked with his penis and balls on full display and fully exposed. After all, if the guy is wearing pants but experiencing the full impact, why not make him take them off so that the world can see it for real, and, to allow the girls to visibly see his naked balls hanging there to target? ;)

I've asked in another thread if some of the men could possibly have testicular prothesis, meaning they have fake silicon balls. It would be good to see if one of these producers will respond to it, but I find it very doubtful. The guys would have fake balls if they had a disease like cancer that caused their removal, but it is doubtful they would be ********* just so they could make ballbusting videos without getting hurt. :cryingblu

TOP TEN websites with REAL ballbusting of men:

In my humble opinion - the best producers that feature good CFNM ballbusting with the ladies clearly delivering full force, real kick into a naked man's balls are:

- out hostess's femaledom.com
- kinky kicks
- ballbusting world
- ballbusting legends
- brat princess
- ballbusting chicks
- clubdom
- goddess kicks
- nut crunch central
- jenny's slave school

There are others, but the above sites all feature naked men getting full force kicks into their balls by very sadistic girls. :thumbup:Baahaha:

weirdo
10-11-2009, 01:20 PM
wow thnx . i hav a full understanding. now

davideagenova
10-12-2009, 10:08 AM
I agree with the list above, and I'll also include Barefoot Princess site