PDA

View Full Version : What Object...

Chestnuts
10-11-2009, 12:47 AM
What's a good object i could take a picture of me kicking or stomping?
So if i upload any pics of myself stomping in different shoes =D
What's a good object or something to press against that still gives the same good idea =)
suggestions please!

bustedm
10-12-2009, 04:01 AM
Gosh, I dunno. How about testicles?

Chestnuts
10-12-2009, 06:37 AM
Gosh, I dunno. How about testicles?

but i mean... being by myself. unless i got random testicles out of no where and placed them in the middle of my floor sure.

lisbonballs
10-12-2009, 07:25 AM
i had that idea once...i tried to get a a plastic leg from those dolls who are in the clothes shops ( i don't know the word in english ) and under some table you can make pressure against your balls...the only problem is find a correct foot for the shoes you have...well you get the idea try it!

ismiregalde
10-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Why don't you get some bull or sheep testicles from a Chinese supermarket or a butcher? That would be so hot!!!

kneefodder
10-13-2009, 07:15 AM
How about Kiwi Fruit, they look the part and would not offer too much resistance to being crushed to symbolically convey your testicle trampling credentials.

basedball
10-13-2009, 07:34 AM
I think that a banana and kiwi fruits are the best objects you can make pictures with,but I would like better to kick towards the camera,and to capture what someone who got kicked by you would see.

Richter
10-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Everyone seems to go gaga over that Japanese girl that crushes walnuts in her hands. Not actually that hard to do.

They have these toys like squishy water filled balls, often at the dollar store, but they're very hard to pop. Squeezing or stepping on one usually just horrifically distorts it. That could be fun.

If you want to recreate something testicle-like, maybe hardboiled eggs inside skin colored pantyhose. Someone did a very convincing and bloody fake sack with cherry tomatoes, but I forget what the scrotum was made out of.

Now personally, if you wanted to do a one woman show and you didn't want to show your face, I would be much more turned on by audio only talking about ballbusting.

ball_bustee
10-13-2009, 07:11 PM
I agree About the Bull/Sheep testicle thing... you should try a butcher near you

Chestnuts
10-14-2009, 08:06 AM
Ohh! Thankyou for all your ideas! I forgot completely about those water filled balls, I should go find some soon! And the idea of kiwi fruit is good too~
It might be difficult for me to purchase actual bull or sheep balls, But thankyou very much! If you can all still find ideas for me that'd be great :)
Ofcourse it won't be as affective as kicking or trampling an actual male but, i hope itd do okay as a replacement :)
Talk to you soon!
I have to go buy myself some kiwi fruits and bouncy balls :P

Xelnaga
10-14-2009, 11:24 AM
I'd like to second the audio idea but the waterballs and kiwis sound good too. Maybe large grapes if you want a lot of "expendables" without too much expense.

MiniBoi
11-24-2009, 02:32 AM
What's a good object i could take a picture of me kicking or stomping?
So if i upload any pics of myself stomping in different shoes =D
What's a good object or something to press against that still gives the same good idea =)
suggestions please!

Try some butcher shops, and see if you can order bull or pig testicles. Btw if that's you pic, you are hot.

MiniBoi
11-24-2009, 02:38 AM
Ohh! Thankyou for all your ideas! I forgot completely about those water filled balls, I should go find some soon! And the idea of kiwi fruit is good too~
It might be difficult for me to purchase actual bull or sheep balls, But thankyou very much! If you can all still find ideas for me that'd be great :)
Ofcourse it won't be as affective as kicking or trampling an actual male but, i hope itd do okay as a replacement :)
Talk to you soon!
I have to go buy myself some kiwi fruits and bouncy balls :P

Funny you mentioned bouncy balls. I read that bull balls are bouncy, especially if lightly boiled. It's it true?

AmberTrans
11-25-2009, 06:52 AM
How about those palm-sized stress relief balls that you squeeze? They're a lot firmer than fruit, and pics of you stomping on, or standing on, one would be hot as hell.