PDA

View Full Version : Being busted by my wife and her best freind

Leather balls
10-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi there, i mentioned a few weeks ago that i over heard some girls at work talking about busting guys and was interested inseeing if i could get them to join in with the wife. i spoke to her and it was a no go beause she didnt know them very well but she did say that the next time her best friend helen was down that she would see if she was interested in having a session with us. i know that my wife and helen always discuss everything sexual they get up to and that they fooled around together when in college and so were pretty open sexually with each other.my wife had spoken to helen about my ballbusting fetish and she said lots of guys are into that and that she had had a few ex boyfriends ask her to squeeze their balls.
any way she came down this weekend and on friday my wife and helen went out to catch up when they came back both a bit drunk my wife said that they had been talking about ballbusting when they were out and that helen wanted to try it. i said great shall we do it now but when she went to get helen she was passed out in the spare bedroom so my wife said we will do it tomorrow. i couldn't sleep because i was thinking about what was coming. the next day they went out shopping and nothing was mentioned about ballbusting and i wondered if helen had backed out.
they came back with bags full of shopping and were sat chatting for a few hours, i had given up on getting busted at this point when my wife said go and put your leather trousers on and that sexy black shirt you have, i looked at her and then helen and my wife just said i have told helen all about how great you look in your leathers and she wants to see you in them, but dont expect to be wearing them long oh and dont come down until i tell you. with that i wnet up stairs and got changed. about 5 minutes later my wife called me down and when i got down stairs i found out what they had been shopping for, they both had on pvc trousers and matching black vests, helen was wearing high heel shoes and my wife was wearing her knee high boots with a riding rop tucked in one boot. i was speechless and then my wife walked over and took out her riding crop and said so are you going to be a good boy for me and helen. i said yes and she grabbed my hard on through my leathers. she then said well i see your excited and then whipped my cock with her riding crop. she asked me to spread my legs which i did and then kicked me really hard in the balls which made me drop to my knees, helen laughed and my wife bent down grabbed my balls and while squeezing said i hope you can take more than that because it is going to be a long night. then she got me to lie on my back and spread my legs then helen stood over me and my said go on helen give hime a good boot. with that she did and i clutched my balls, my wife told me to move my hands and keep my legs spread, then she asked helen to kick me again and again and again all the time the pair of them where laughing and mocking me. my wife grabbed my balls again and ordered me to get up. she gave helen the riding crop and said hit him in the cock 5 times, she did this and then did the same with my balls and my arse. then my wife squeezed my balls and said i think these leather trousers are offering you too much protection take them off now. she let go and i stripped off. then she stood behind me and held my hands behind my back and put her legs in between mineto help keep them spread. then helen put her hands on my shoulders and started to knee me repeatedly before slowing down and hitting my with harder knees. my wife let go of me and i fell to the ground, then after being ordered on all fours my wife started kicking me from behind and helen joined in. this was pretty intense and so i needed a rest for a few seconds. after that they got me on my back and started to go to work on my naked cock and balls with flicks, the riding crop, squeezing and biting. this seemed to go on for ages until helen said she wanted to knee me while i was lying down so my wife held my arms down and helen gave me some solid knees to the balls.
my wife could sense that i was had nearly had enough and she said that to finish me off a punch normally does the trick but that they wouldnt stop until i had let them both punch me as hard as they could. i let helen go first and she caught me a gooden but not as bad as i expected but my wifes punch finished me completley. i lay there for minutes clutching myself with helen and my wife taking the piss out of me and saying oh are your balls sore poor you. just when i thought it was over my wife said that helen wanted to watch me wank so i moved onto my knees and finished myslfe off while thses two gorgeous dominant women watched me.
we all had a great time and afterwards chatting helen said that she really enjoyed the expereience and wpould like to do it again she was worried at first that she had hurt me and gone over the top but me and my wife siad not to worry and that it was exactly what i wanted.

poolman2
10-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Leather balls,

Thanks. That was an excellent story. :bananad: I hope we read more from you.

poolman2

TVEE
10-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Great story :thumbup Hope you'll keep posting :)

Thank You

lisbonballs
10-12-2009, 08:14 AM
i see that your wife and his friend when it comes to bust, they have no mercy...even if it is you...nice story!! have a great time with those great sessions.

megahero
10-13-2009, 02:18 PM
ive been trying to get my wife to invite one of her friends into a session for a long time now. i thought it was gonna happen a few weeks ago, but the girl backed out :(