PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends Introduces Lucy, 19 year old Asian Sensation!

Ballbusting Legends
10-17-2009, 04:03 PM
BB Legends www.c4s.com/30210 (http://www.c4s.com/30210) and BB Legends Nude www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931) are extremely happy to introduce Lucy, our 19 year old Asian Sensation! Lucy is very pretty with a slender figure and great legs, but there are two things that I really love about her even more than her looks: First, she has the perfect ballbreaker attitude and her mind is incredibly twisted. Her dialogue is even more demented that Roxie's- nobody could come up with stuff this f#cked up unless they were really, really getting off on it. Psychologically, she is the living embodiment of the bb fantasy!

Second, she looks incredible when she strikes- her punches, kicks, and knees are all just fascinating to watch- she is so elegant, graceful, and feminine yet incredibly brutal at the same time (I have the worst injuries I've ever had after a shoot). It's almost cartoonish or like anime, because her motions look so exaggerated but she is hell-bent on inflicting as much pain as possible in the process. For instance, I never saw anybody crouch down before they knee so they could explode up into more but now she has patented this technique. When she punches she draws her arm back as far as it will go. In case you can't tell, I really, really like this chick! lol. All I have to say is- watch the preview of the Ballbusting Olympics and tell me that isn't one of the best knees you've ever seen.

Lucy is in “The Ballbusting Olympics” and “Chesticles Nude Version: Lucy and Nicole Go Testicle Hunting. ”

Nicole also returns in each of these new movies. Nicole is one of our most popular girls ever and is the perfect combination of great looks, great body, and a bubbly personality that you can't get enough of.

Finally, if you haven’t checked out our African-american ballbreaker Nina, be sure to check out this sexy ballbuster in “Broke and Broken” at the BB Legends Nude Site.

VERY IMPORTANT- TO CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES SUBSTITUTE "C4S" IN THE ABOVE LINKS WITH C L I P S 4 S A L E (NO SPACES), BECAUSE THAT WORD IS BLOCKED BY THE WORD FILTER OF THIS FORUM.

Ballbusting Legends
10-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Also, just to give you guys a taste of things to come- on our myspace page- www.myspace.com/ballbustinglegends (http://www.myspace.com/ballbustinglegends)- I have put up photos of some of the upcoming girls that we have lined up for Ballbusting Videos. They are in the folder- “Future BB Legends Girls- Fall 2009”. Let me know which ones you guys would like us to shoot with first!

bbisfun
10-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks for posting BB Legends! Lucy is off the charts- her dialogue is just crazy diabolical and you can tell she wants to hurt the guys balls as badly as possible. Love it!

crackydawg
10-18-2009, 06:09 AM
thanks BB Legend. I just fell in love with an 19 year old Asian Sensation! :bananajum

PlayfulSqueeze
10-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Great links to C4S...love the tight clothed chicks and bare bustin' :wooow

Ballbusting Legends
10-21-2009, 10:11 PM
thanks BB Legend. I just fell in love with an 19 year old Asian Sensation! :bananajum

No problem crackydawg, there will be plenty more Lucy to come!

bbisfun
10-26-2009, 01:03 AM
BB Legends did you ever decide which of your girls on your myspace you are shooting with next? FWIW I like girls #1, #2, and #6 the best, but they are all good.

gaylord
10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
We need more bikini's video :P

Ballbusting Legends
10-29-2009, 11:32 PM
BB Legends did you ever decide which of your girls on your myspace you are shooting with next? FWIW I like girls #1, #2, and #6 the best, but they are all good.

Not 100% sure yet, but we are meeting with girls #2 and #6 tomorrow, and we MAY shoot with girl #1 on Monday. All of these girls are still probably going to shoot with us, it's just a matterb of matching up my schedule with Amber York's (who films for me now), the girls, and a location time where we can shoot. FWIW, of your girls, #2 and #6 may be the most eager, both of these girls are really, really looking forward to kicking some balls and have very outgoiing personalities and I think they will be amazing in these videos. Girl #1 is someone that I've known and been drooling over for years so she may get first priority.