PDA

View Full Version : femme fatales-why?

natureboy95
10-20-2009, 01:49 PM
i've always been turned on by a strong woman who can look after herself, like some of those women from the james bond movies going around beating guys up. BUt i've never actually got to the bottom of why i found that so incredibly sexy?!! does anyone know what this fascination with femme fatales is all bout?

kickit99
10-21-2009, 03:31 AM
Those are the women who turn me on the most. In my case having been into BB since I was very young it's just a natural progression I guess. Since I liked seeing women kick guys in the nuts, and these were the women who did so, I liked them. Dating them is another story all together and I've learned meek, girly girls are far better to hang with for any length of time. Which may add to their allure. They are close to unattainable. Since they are so hard to please long term they remain strong in the roles of imagination and fantasy. That's just what I think I could be wrong.

squeezemyballsplease
10-21-2009, 05:27 AM
I was thinking about the reasons for my fantasies for about 50 years now.
Never found a reason and simply stopped thinking why.

So, if you want to be a lucky man, just stop thinking about and enjoy. As long as it's a fantasy and noone is damaged or hurt, it's ok.

Don't worry, be happy. :)

darkness123
10-21-2009, 06:07 AM
it could maybe be linked from when you were younger. various psychology books state that mum's/ older sisters (or rolemodels in general) play a strong part in why we're aroused/what arouses us.
also this may help? : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

myself personally, i like the lack of power on my behalf