PDA

View Full Version : Back to the dungeon...

cracker
10-20-2009, 08:59 PM
My 2nd trip and I tried a new domme as the one I know was out. She was incredibly sexy, attractive, and smart. Definitely a 9 out of 10 --- maybe even better. I mean, beautiful. Blonde, slim, curvy, classy, great legs, great sexy outfit (you get a choice) and so on. About 25 years old.

She is primarily domme by nature but I told her I'm not into submission; that I just have a bb fetish; she listened which was great. (Of course, I treated her with respect, too.) She had never kneed one in the balls before so that increased the excitement; seemingly for both of us (she gave me up to about 50% knees and squeezed --- both felt great and have given me plenty of food for thought in terms of jerking myself off for a long time at home. She had only worked there 3 weeks which I think increased the excitement and definitely left her not jaded and very friendly. Plus, I think that's her way. Very classy and smart.

What was interesting was her telling me that some of the women are quite rough --- even to a man's balls --- apparently sometimes abusing them more than some men want. (Caveat: Apparently some men really want to be treated very roughly.) Indeed, I heard screaming in the next room (probably not ball related but I really don't know) --- that was a bit disconcerting and interesting but I suppose he was getting what he wanted. (After all, he was paying and we all have different fetishes.)

I would highly recommend the place and the woman (if you like dominance I'm quite sure she can include that, too).

Both woman I've seen at this place (in NYC) were top notch.

Email me if you want more info.

P.S. All was perfectly legal and safe.