PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice the exrta painful spot on the testicles to squeeze???

cracker
10-21-2009, 12:38 AM
The first time I went to a domme she showed me a spot on the balls that when even lightly squeezed hurt like hell. A second domme showed me the same spot and she said this is where it hurts the most. And boy did it! Regular squeezing, kneeing, and so on all take a second or third seat. It seems to be near the cords where the testes naturally hang together. I wonder if its the epididymis (or part of it) which seem to run across part of the back. (Once, I had epididymitis which hurt like bloody hell once the doctor just touched it with a light finger --- thank god for antibiotics!).

Anyone know?

mick_sl8ter
10-21-2009, 01:26 AM
The first time I went to a domme she showed me a spot on the balls that when even lightly squeezed hurt like hell. A second domme showed me the same spot and she said this is where it hurts the most. And boy did it! Regular squeezing, kneeing, and so on all take a second or third seat. It seems to be near the cords where the testes naturally hang together. I wonder if its the epididymis (or part of it) which seem to run across part of the back. (Once, I had epididymitis which hurt like bloody hell once the doctor just touched it with a light finger --- thank god for antibiotics!).

Anyone know?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle
Good luck !

snakkhammer
10-22-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the Epididymis they are talking about. It's my favorite spot to be squeezed in... all it takes is 2 fingers to cause all the pain in the world. :iluvu:

deballs
10-25-2009, 03:46 AM
that feeling is insane. it is almost numbing to the point that your whole body just gives in sinks into submission.

crushee
10-25-2009, 08:29 AM
I remember a former g/f who had (rather) long and very hard nails who used to block one ball after the other with index and medius and to move her thumb nail over the surface of my ball, looking for more sensitive spots. She always found one: the place where the cord attaches.
Once she had found it, she pressed "softly" her nail and moved it slowly on and around the spot. Even though it was "soft", it hurted as hell... I asked her to dig harder, but she declined...

weirdo
10-25-2009, 08:44 AM
wow that must hurt. my testicle is like smaller than the other an in my sack it feels like i can feel extra pieces of it