PDA

View Full Version : question 4 females

weirdo
10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
this was said in a thread an i was curious about it. so would any women ballbust a teenager like 14-16 . i am curious to see

clicker123
10-21-2009, 09:00 PM
lol weirdo im sure im your favorite person by now for answering this stuff, i was a ballbuster at 15 when me and keg met, so ya all my friends were around that time too, so its common.

weirdo
10-21-2009, 10:21 PM
this was said in a thread an i was curious about it. so would any women ballbust a teenager like 14-16 . i am curious to see

wow yea u definately are. i can always count on u . thnx alot. but like at ur age now would u bust a teen?

Messalina
10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Hello there,

This is my very first post on this forum. Yea! For me, the answer to your question is a resounding.. NO! It would must needs be, a life and death situation, for me to even think about doing something so brutal to a lad of that age.

Messalina

evilgrl
10-24-2009, 12:04 AM

I think that's around the age most girls start kicking. I started earlier though.

weirdo
10-24-2009, 09:25 AM
I think that's around the age most girls start kicking. I started earlier though.

yea everyone discovers it in adolecence . but what i want to know is would someone in there 20s bust a teen

Dreihundert
11-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Well... Ballbusting is a thing people are hesitant to get into, and ballbusting a minor would be a really rare situation.

I know you said "4 females" but.. Someone's gotta hit you with the truth.

I think as a child, you should experiment with ballbusting with girls your age before you enter the world of adult ballbusting. Play around with your friends.

I started ballbusting during my preteens, before I had balls to speak of. Now, ballbusting is a bit different.

Consider that a 14-16 year olds balls can be(not always) smaller and less developed than a grown man's balls, so a 20 year old used to busting stiff plump balls might not be prepared to hit younger balls. And I don't know, but it might mess with development?

Anyway... Sexual activity with a minor is something most grown women will avoid.

Rebecca
11-12-2009, 08:56 AM
There are only two reasons why I would kick a boy that age in the nuts.

1. He is attacking me. In other words, self-defence.
2. I am magically transported back to my youth where I am of a similar age to the boy. :)

Aside from those two scenarios, I cannot imagine why I would kick a boy that age.

Rebecca

mick_sl8ter
11-12-2009, 11:54 PM

1. He is attacking me. In other words, self-defence.
2. I am magically transported back to my youth where I am of a similar age to the boy. :)

Aside from those two scenarios, I cannot imagine why I would kick a boy that age.

Rebecca

But you would suck his cock right ? Maybe even lick the cream thats dripping from the edge of your mouth ?
(please say yes, otherwise it will mess up my fantasy :D:D:D:D)

weirdo
11-13-2009, 07:48 PM
But you would suck his cock right ? Maybe even lick the cream thats dripping from the edge of your mouth ?

dude i cannot stop laughing.

weirdo
11-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Hello there,

This is my very first post on this forum. Yea! For me, the answer to your question is a resounding.. NO! It would must needs be, a life and death situation, for me to even think about doing something so brutal to a lad of that age.

Messalina

i get what your saying but sometimes its fantasy for a young boy to be busted by an adult

evilgrl
11-13-2009, 08:46 PM
i get what your saying but sometimes its fantasy for a young boy to be busted by an adult

They just need to stick to girls their own age. I am certain many would be more than happy to kick a boy there.

Rebecca
11-14-2009, 11:54 AM

Nope! Not interested in minor boys. Sorry :)

Rebecca

Georg01
11-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Rebecca

Hello Rebecca,
I would have to ask you about something. If you had a magical chance to go back to your school years and you had knowledge about ballbusting like now would you have had kicked your peers in the balls for fun or to check their mental reaction ? I am asking about it because I am wondering if a girl/women who knows that ballbusting not always is unpleasant for boys would make it to check if a boy likes it or not.

Georg

Georg01
11-17-2009, 02:23 AM
Rebecca

Hello Rebecca,
And when you have a magical chance to go back to the school years but having your knowledge about ballbusting would you practice kicking in the balls more willingly then in the past ?

Georg

Messalina
11-23-2009, 04:48 PM

Hello there,

How are you? Sorry, for not responding sooner... been offline for a bit. I understand and respect what, you're stating. However, young boys have all types of fantasies. It doesn't mean they should be indugled or taken seriously. Particularly, by an adult woman. Names such as Debra Lafave and Mary Kay Letourneau come to mind. I couldn't enjoy injuring a boy (12-14) emotionally or physically, even in fantasy.

Mrs. Letourneau was intimate with a 12 year-old and Ms. Lafave the 14 year-old. Someone in another post mentioned that, what transpired with the 14 year-old wasn't "Against his will". What difference does it make? Would the poster (and others) say the same if, the teacher were male and the teen female? Would anyone care? I'm sure Ms. Lafave is every adolescent boy's fantasy.

I'm not condemning anyone. People are enititled to fantasise about whatever. But, somethings should remain in fantasy land. Although, one should have a care with the articulation of certain fantasies. Especially, those involving adolescents and pre-adolescents.

Thank you for your comments,

Messalina

Rebecca
11-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Hello Rebecca,
And when you have a magical chance to go back to the school years but having your knowledge about ballbusting would you practice kicking in the balls more willingly then in the past ?

Georg

I'm sure I would Georg. When I was young (11-13), I kicked boys in the nuts for my own amusement. Not hundreds of times or anything, but I certainly did.

I think if I went back in time to that same age, I would do it more. Not only because I appreciate it more now, but that I know it's not likely to cause the sort of permanent damage I thought it did, and which led me to stop doing so.

Rebecca

smartty
11-24-2009, 11:57 AM
i was 14 when i was set apon by 4 girls walking down the street in stanmore
i was kicked between the legs by the first girl, punched in the face by the scond girl, then punched in the nuts by the third.... I blacked out then, but when i came too,, the girls were standing around me laughing so i guess number 4 got in a shot, they were all in there late teens or early twenties it was not fun, and i ran for my life. But it definatly changed the way i interact with females, not for the better id say.S

So if you think about the fact that boys don't realey mature till there late teens in most cases, you will realise as most women/girls do that assault is easy to perpertrate on young men or boys but it is still assault.

had it been for fun or as Rebecca seems to have evolved into it as a form of interaction then i guess you could say girls love it but most girls dont want to hurt boys.

you will find if you go up to girls in there 20's and say " hi there i was wondering if you cauld answer a question for me its a bit of a strainge one so im a bit shy to ask it. they will say don't be shy. you say OK well i have always wondered what it would be like to be hit in the groin by a girl who is older than i am but who does not want to hurt me because im just querious.

weirdo
11-25-2009, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=Messalina;72196]Hello there,

How are you? Sorry, for not responding sooner... been offline for a bit. I understand and respect what, you're stating. However, young boys have all types of fantasies. It doesn't mean they should be indugled or taken seriously. Particularly, by an adult woman. Names such as Debra Lafave and Mary Kay Letourneau come to mind. I couldn't enjoy injuring a boy (12-14) emotioly, even in fantasy.

thats a very good point but who are these ladies and what did they do?

Messalina
11-25-2009, 03:43 PM
[quote=Messalina;72196]Hello there,

How are you? Sorry, for not responding sooner... been offline for a bit. I understand and respect what, you're stating. However, young boys have all types of fantasies. It doesn't mean they should be indugled or taken seriously. Particularly, by an adult woman. Names such as Debra Lafave and Mary Kay Letourneau come to mind. I couldn't enjoy injuring a boy (12-14) emotioly, even in fantasy.

thats a very good point but who are these ladies and what did they do?

Hello there,

Mary Kay (nee Katherine) Letourneau is a former elementary schoolteacher. In 1997 whilst, in her middle thirties she was convicted of statutory ****. She had illicit sexual relations with a 12 year-old student. Also, she bore him two children. I believe the two married in 2004 or 2005. You can google her if you want the prurient details.

Debra Lafave is a former middle school teacher. In 2004 (at 23) she was arrested for having intimate sexual contact with one of her students, a 14 year-old boy. She avoided prison by pleading guilty to "lewd and lascivious battery". Lafave was sentenced to three years house arrest and seven years probation. However, after four months her house arrest was ended. The remaining two years and 8 months was added to her probation. As part of her plea bargain agreement Lafave lost her teaching certificate and is required to register as a sex offender. As with Letourneau, you can do an online search for the sordid particulars.

Messalina

Jenny69
11-25-2009, 05:24 PM
i was 14 when i was set apon by 4 girls walking down the street in stanmore
i was kicked between the legs by the first girl, punched in the face by the scond girl, then punched in the nuts by the third....

You had it rough smartty. I kick a lot of boys for fun, but not with all my strength, just enough to made my presence felt.;)

Jenny:wooow

foryourpleasure
11-25-2009, 05:37 PM
since i was about 13-now that im 23 i used to get alot of girlfriends and i always told them i loved ballbusting and i always had them doing stuff i wanted to try like i remember i asked on to knee my balls while giving me a handjob and she did then she decided on her own to punch my balls into her knee. Then i also had best friends who were girls and we wrestled and stuff and id leave my package open and be like ooo ur pinned srry ur not as strong as me! and just as i let them they would squeeze my nuts pin me and laugh at how easy i am to take down.

velvetfog
11-27-2009, 08:29 AM
I don't want to get into the legal stuff here. I can offer my opinion since I was once a teenage boy. I didn't ask for this, I was born this way, I can remember that I NEEDED my balls to be beaten ever since I had balls. After puberty, not having my balls disciplined was torture. The sensation was different and it has changed over the years. So I personally don't think any ladies should deny anyone the joy and mercy of ballbusting, as long it is consensual. Sorry if that is not politically correct but bb is not sex.

Georg01
12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
When I was young (11-13), I kicked boys in the nuts for my own amusement. Not hundreds of times or anything, but I certainly did.

Rebecca

I wish I were in your class :)
In my class only one girl kneed us boys in the balls and she did it rather incapably. She had never knned me that she liked me. I tried to provoke her few times but it was in vain.

Georg

darkesthour
04-13-2010, 06:48 PM
You had it rough smartty. I kick a lot of boys for fun, but not with all my strength, just enough to made my presence felt.;)

...do you still ?? without all your strength?? :)

lia_watson
04-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Only if he's attacking or harassing me

ieie
04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Since my first experiences when I was a teen, being grabbed or kicked in the nuts by girls (and girlfriends) has always excited me, but I saw adults on another plane, I'm sure I wouldn't have loved being kicked by "adults". Girls represented love/sex affairs (and my excitement = being possesed by them), adults (men or women indistinctly) represented autority, they were on the same level as my parents, being kicked in the groin by an adult would surely have damaged me at that age.

gappa
04-16-2010, 08:39 AM

You better be careful who you do that to, cause even though I have this fetish, if a woman ever kicked me without my permission I would break her face, and I have before.
Any woman who feels entitled to do such things deserves nothing less.

pecs
04-16-2010, 04:29 PM
yes, if you do it with out consent it is assault and should be treated as such.

I know if i walked up to a strange girl and gave her a hard nipple twister I would expect something bad to happen to me... is there any difference?

Takethemboth
04-17-2010, 05:41 PM
You better be careful who you do that to, cause even though I have this fetish, if a woman ever kicked me without my permission I would break her face, and I have before.
Any woman who feels entitled to do such things deserves nothing less.

... at no point did jenny ever imply she was doing it w/o consent. Sorry but it just comes off as being rude and unnecessary.