PDA

View Full Version : what affects how much u cum?

weirdo
10-24-2009, 04:55 PM
i myself dont cum huge loads matter of fact they are usually two or three drops. in all these videos guys can fill buckets with their loads(exageration) but still its alot. iv seen guys do creampies in which cum jus flowes out the pussy for what controls cum loads?

nichojinx
10-24-2009, 09:16 PM
The yield of ejaculant that comes out in a single 'load' based on my experience is based on several factors.

# 1. How often you cum. (This is for obvious reasons.) However cumming three of more times after abstaining for at least three whole days will help to optimize your reproductive system in the creation of new ejaculant. It will anticipate the demand for said fluids and always keep some in reserve.

# 2. How long you can resist releasing your load. Don't think in terms of time from start to finish. Instead think in terms of how many times you can get really close to release and then back off again. For every half dozen times you do this you can effectively increase your yield by as much as 150%. So think self discipline.

# 3. How turned on you are. (Again this if for obvious reasons.) If you are not turned on completely at the point of release you may be disappointed by the yield of said fluids.

# 4. How well trained your PC muscles and prostate are. This effectively controls how well you do in factor (# 2). Kegel exercises are a must if you really want results in this department as well as stronger erections.

# 5. Whether or not you are taking fertility supplements. For a ridiculously unnatural increase in ejaculant production skip all previous advice and that to follow.

# 6. How cool you keep your testicles and how often you maintain their temperature. (Optimal temperatures mean increased sperm production which means increased hormone production, which also means increased ejaculant production.)

# 7. Physical training, especially the legs, means increased demand for testosterone and since how much natural testosterone is in your system seems to correlate with how fertile you are, one would assume the facilitation of the entire reproductive system becomes somewhat streamlined as a result.

pkmn123
10-24-2009, 09:38 PM
It all depends on how often you cum, but you sound pretty normal to me. I’m not a doctor, but I have to add, what I would worry about is if the volume is much lower than usual, if semen is lumpy, or too watery, you feel pain while cumming or urinating or see blood or greenness in your semen, if it smells foul etc.

What I hope you are asking here is if your sperm is affected by BB, personally I would tend to side with those who believe BB is not good for your sperm cells, but it all depends on how hard you are being busted, but I’d be curious to hear other opinions.

Semen and sperm cells are not the same thing tho, semen is composed of heaps of stuff and even people with vasectomies still produce semen, I heard the amount of sperm per ejaculation may only cover the head of a pin. So I’m not sure if BB reduces the amount of semen itself, but again I’m not a doctor.

I have heard of diet and other factors, like alcohol and other drugs affecting it (see the post above), but for me it is almost entirely up to the length of time between ejaculation. It seems almost like your body just produces semen and if it is not released it just sits around without much to do.

Try to go without cumming for a few weeks and try to keep generally healthy, drink water and eat protein etc. you should have no problem filling buckets. If you want to share with a partner it is believed that certain foods can alter the taste of semen too, enjoy.

Alec Anaconda
10-25-2009, 03:21 AM
There is an enormous difference between what you “see” in a video and real life.
Erotic videos are entertainment, not documentaries.

Nevertheless, it can do little harm to try some of the techniques described above.

Here’s a classic example of copious “ejaculate”

http://www.tube8.com/blowjob/cock-gagging-blonde-gets-her-mouth-stuffed-with-big-dick/15124/ (http://www.tube8.com/blowjob/cock-gagging-blonde-gets-her-mouth-stuffed-with-big-dick/15124/)

Alec Anaconda, www.ebooksbdsm.com (http://www.ebooksbdsm.com)

weirdo
10-25-2009, 08:05 AM
thnx alot guys. i did consider how much u cum was an issue but u guys confirmed it thnx alot. alec very nice video