PDA

View Full Version : Female on Male ****

belleraphone
10-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Anybody have videos of this? Bascially I'm looking for a video where a female rapes an unwilling male, I can't find anything that I'm describing except in anime/hentai form, but I'd like some real videos too.

And I'm not talking about strapons, I'm talking about vagina on the penis.

tory6782000
10-25-2009, 07:09 AM
Anybody have videos of this? Bascially I'm looking for a video where a female rapes an unwilling male, I can't find anything that I'm describing except in anime/hentai form, but I'd like some real videos too.

And I'm not talking about strapons, I'm talking about vagina on the penis.

Anybody Found Anything?

nikkbb
10-25-2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.2crazybitches.com/

lox
10-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Seems to be a nice site, nikkbb, but it's very expencive. Is there a site with free clips and pics, too? It's really a fine idea to be raped by girls...:D

Eric Menrhine
11-15-2009, 03:09 PM
How do you **** the willing?

sigmadm
11-16-2009, 07:44 AM
What about a female or females arranging for and directly supervising the **** of a male by other males?

Antipse09
11-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Ok thanks that helped. Im still not sure if i want to get a male or a female, im leaning on male but i still have to research them both a bit.

disciplineddick
11-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Of course there is consensual ****. A case in which the male willingly submits to rough and painful sex. Those types of clips are more commonly found. The sort of **** in which a male submits to a woman, allows her to restrain him and then finds out he's in for much more than he anticipated are harder to come by. His pleads for her to stop are ignored as she brutally rapes and violates him. Delicious.
The sort where a man is captured, kidnapped etc. and raped completely against his will are from what I can tell, non-existant (at least for free).
I search a LOT for free clips on the net but find this sort pretty hard to come by. Even when I do come by a supposed male **** video clip, it's usually such poor acting that the video is unbelieveable and that usually makes it hard to enjoy the fantasy.
If I find any, I'll post the link.

galeakuma
12-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone this is Gale B. Fang and non consentual female/male **** is what i write about :D however my writing skills arent that good so for alot of the time you may just need to use your imaginations... my stuff also deals with the supernatural (vampires succubi and furries so far and working on robot though not realy working out) but if this is something you wanna see :D go check my stuff out http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/galeakuma

Finder
12-22-2009, 12:06 AM
I recall a quirky movie seen many years ago, a kid (maybe late teens) is traveling cross-country and meets up with some woman, they travel together for a while but nothing erotic, then at some point she gets overwhelming horny and pulls a gun on him and ****** him to have sex with her.

I think it's titled "Route 66" or something like that, but could be wrong. Part of the plot involves a coffin with money or treasure or something in it. Pretty long time ago.

Finder

sparsmy
12-22-2009, 02:22 AM
Seems like that'd be a tough one to pull off. It'd have to be unwilling...

puppyslut
01-12-2010, 04:54 AM
I'd love to see something like what disciplineddick described in his post. It sounds really hot! :jumpsmile

Jakdago
01-24-2010, 04:04 AM
Hello everyone this is Gale B. Fang and non consentual female/male **** is what i write about :D however my writing skills arent that good so for alot of the time you may just need to use your imaginations... my stuff also deals with the supernatural (vampires succubi and furries so far and working on robot though not realy working out) but if this is something you wanna see :D go check my stuff out http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/galeakuma

i like your stories very much!!hope you'll write other!:jumpsmile:jumpsmile