PDA

View Full Version : Real Life GRabbing and SQueezing

bbbbbb
10-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Heyyy bb friends,

my favourite bb method is the grab and squeeze
because then i feel im in controll and can do everything i like. as long as i like hih
i was wondering how other girls did it and what happened, but unfortunately i couldnt find (perhaps im not very good with computers :o ) the videos I like.

im not in the nakedscene, because i prefer to do that on my own with my boyfriend. However, I am attracted to real life grabs where the guy still wears clothes and scares from the situation. I hope you could find videos like those.

i remember a video where a Japanese guy was squeezed very hard and he was hurting tremedously..... :iluvu:

Marissa

weirdo
10-25-2009, 11:05 AM
i wish i could show u all the vids i found but i dont kno how to. im sorry if you didnt want guys to comment. but iv never had my balls squeezed . i like kicking and other stuff.

squeezemyballsplease
10-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Don't have have videos for you right now, but must say that this is my favourite fantasy too...
Your BF must be a lucky guy. :)

morethanwanted
10-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Squeezing is also my favourite. I have not "achieved" it yet, though.
But I think the man should be naked so the girl can get his balls well. I don't like the idea of one nut slipping away (would be probable when grabbing through trousers), so all force is applied on just one ball...

Oh, I'd also like to watch that video ;)

Iguana
10-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes, ball squeezing is my favorite cbt fantasy, too, bbbbbb.

Iguana

Scyp
10-26-2009, 06:30 AM
it seems I am lucky guy. My girlfriend like squeezing and I also. So we have together a lot of fun.

movies about squeezing/ballbusting you can always find on youtube or page like this. it is a lot of such pages in internet just use google ;)

Teardrop
10-27-2009, 12:55 PM
i remember a video where a Japanese guy was squeezed very hard and he was hurting tremedously.....
I remember some free videos like this on TanTan's old page. I wonder if I'm thinking of the same clip as you. Sorry, I wish I could post the link, but I have lost the URL.

bbbbbb
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Yes, ball squeezing is my favorite cbt fantasy, too, bbbbbb.

Iguana

its mine too. are their videos of real life grabs, you think?

VanDattum
11-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Heyyy bb friends,

my favourite bb method is the grab and squeeze
because then i feel im in controll and can do everything i like. as long as i like hih
i was wondering how other girls did it and what happened, but unfortunately i couldnt find (perhaps im not very good with computers :o ) the videos I like.

im not in the nakedscene, because i prefer to do that on my own with my boyfriend. However, I am attracted to real life grabs where the guy still wears clothes and scares from the situation. I hope you could find videos like those.

i remember a video where a Japanese guy was squeezed very hard and he was hurting tremedously..... :iluvu:

Marissa

Hoi Marissa,

Is this (http://rapidshare.com/files/22340466/Give_up_Mister.wmv) the clip with the Japanese guy you are looking for?

Groeten,
VD

gizmo
11-05-2009, 12:08 PM
this is one of my favorites too... my former gf seemed to be a little into that coz she seemed to like squeezing , boxing and grabbing my balls...especially in public... actually i didnt mind :D

bbbbbb
11-06-2009, 04:41 AM
Yesssss
I like that one very much. Hopefully there are more realistic videos on the net.

PLEASE HELP ME!

VanDattum
11-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Yesssss
I like that one very much. Hopefully there are more realistic videos on the net.

PLEASE HELP ME!

It's not a large collection, but I managed to put 10 clips (http://www.mediafire.com/file/mkz2nwjqqgq/Squeeze.zip) together in 1 zip-file. I hope at least a few are to your liking.

Cheers!
VD

bbbbbb
11-09-2009, 06:42 PM
thnxxx
there were 2 kinky ones!!!
yet most of them were prepared so not real :(

Did you happen to have more?:loveeyes

Leather balls
11-10-2009, 03:52 PM
my wife and i were messing around play fighting when we were out in a club on saturday night when she grabbed by balls and squeezed really hard. it was a good job it was dark and the music was loud so most people couldnt see how much agony i was in or here me begging her to stop. some people could see including her friend claire who was giggling at me while my wife kept getting me to beg her to let go. im not normally into public humiliation but this was great.