PDA

View Full Version : Guy Lost A Nut!!

areyounuts37
10-29-2009, 11:21 PM
Not sure if this was posted before but in Langley, British Columbia, Canada a guy is kicked in the groin by a passing female and she kicks him so hard it
sends one of his testicles into his abdomen.

He finds out later it was more serious and the assault actually caused his testicle to rupture. Read the link below...

http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=2155193

gumbygumby
10-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Making a topic about a sexual assault victim is very untasteful.

Rebecca
10-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Wasn't me. I live about 4,000 km's from BC.

Why do I imagine several guys from this board taking their vacation in Langley? :)

Rebecca

jiauka
10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Why do I imagine several guys from this board taking their vacation in Langley? :)

Rebecca

Actually I would go on vacation 4000km from Langley :)

evilgrl
10-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Making a topic about a sexual assault victim is very untasteful.

It's not really sexual assault just assault that happened to be against a sexual part I think. Either way it kind of fits the topics of this board don't you think?

experiment
10-30-2009, 06:09 PM
This does seem like an appropriate topic for this Board. It would seem that it is a males worst nightmare to know there are women out there that for no apparent reason want to injure or destroy their most private parts. males have traditionally not feared females in daily life, now who knows. Perhaps this female is seeking revenge on males in general. What if this idea spread. Would all males have to wear protective gear(cups). Suddenly the idea that we are as vunerable as females might scare us. Something to think about

Teardrop
10-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Wasn't me. I live about 4,000 km's from BC.
Even so, Rebecca, it's nice to think of you doing something like this. :)

gumbygumby
10-30-2009, 09:45 PM
A man's sexual organs are much more vulnerable to pain, yet, since a woman doesnt have a dick, she can't be a sexual predator?

Fantasy and people who are willing are ALL that belong here. Any of you that get off on this kind of stuff might as well be on a board for talking about your love of **** while watching videos of a victim's testimony.

All i can really say is, keep up the ballbusting, because you dont deserve them.

Makarov
10-31-2009, 01:32 AM
A man's sexual organs are much more vulnerable to pain, yet, since a woman doesnt have a dick, she can't be a sexual predator?

Fantasy and people who are willing are ALL that belong here. Any of you that get off on this kind of stuff might as well be on a board for talking about your love of **** while watching videos of a victim's testimony.

All i can really say is, keep up the ballbusting, because you dont deserve them.

Relax! Get the stick out of your ass and loosen up your bunched up panties! Claiming that someone thinking this story hot doesn't equate to loving ****, much like an endorsement of second and third trimester abortions doesn't equate to killing children.

You have to realize two things:

1. There's a lot of distance separating most of us and the (real) serial ballbuster.
2. This isn't an everyday occurance. The world isn't filled with serial ball kickers. Rapists are everywhere, serial ball kicker is in Langley, Canada.

Now, obviously, this woman has issues. Either she's got anger issues or she's a sociopath or both. Obviously she should be found out, arrested and treated for her psychological condition (I have issues with the prison system as a method of rehabilitation, but that's another conversation). That said, we, as a forum, are so far away from the real event that it might as well be fantasy.

And a :cussing:you for thinking you're able to tell people who deserves their balls.

gumbygumby
10-31-2009, 03:43 AM
I disagree.

Distance from the victim means nothing.

It happens MORE than **** and the person committing the crime should be punished as a sexual predator.

Just because men dont bitch about it all the time doesnt mean we dont have the same rights.

Out of all the people in the world, the ones who are getting pleasure from a man losing his testicles, seem like the ones who dont appreciate them enough. I stick by everything I've said.

Sorry to bring my beliefs here, but i feel sorry for that guy. Not aroused.

aniMALE
10-31-2009, 04:33 AM
I disagree.

Distance from the victim means nothing.

It happens MORE than **** and the person committing the crime should be punished as a sexual predator.

Just because men dont bitch about it all the time doesnt mean we dont have the same rights.

Out of all the people in the world, the ones who are getting pleasure from a man losing his testicles, seem like the ones who dont appreciate them enough. I stick by everything I've said.

Sorry to bring my beliefs here, but i feel sorry for that guy. Not aroused.

You are obviously a misogynist.

Oh come on, a sexual mutilation if done by a girl to a male is funny and sexy, like every normal person out there could tell you.

A **** is something serious, it's not funny as a **********, it's an horrible crime. That's why a man that touches a female's ass has more prison time that a girl that castrates a man.

Men are evil cause they **** females, all the educated people know that the females are the victim gender cause men sexual assault them. As evilgirl explained us ********** a men is not a sexual assault, it's an assault that casually involves the man's genitals. Of course. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

That's why girls ********/ballbust us, or have fun mutilating our genitals, it's not an assault, it's self defence, you idiot.

I infact knew a girl that provoked guys till they could bear it no more, they touched her and she kicked them in the balls. One lost both his testicles. She did not assault a lot of guys, only an idiot could think in this way, she self-defended herself a lot, like every smart girl here think.

It's self defence cause men deserve to be kicked in the balls, it's not like ****, no girl deserves to be raped, we have human rights, we are not uncivilized.

Why civilized countries like USA ******** sex offenders? Cause they are very civilized and respect human rights of girls, that don't deserve to be raped, of course.

Maybe if you are sorry enough for what you said you will find a girl in this forum that will kick you in the balls and she will do it like a favour, but if you are not enough sorry no girl will ever forgive you and so no ball kicking for you.

blahman
10-31-2009, 07:06 AM
You are obviously a misogynist.

Oh come on, a sexual mutilation if done by a girl to a male is funny and sexy, like every normal person out there could tell you.

A **** is something serious, it's not funny as a **********, it's an horrible crime. That's why a man that touches a female's ass has more prison time that a girl that castrates a man.

Men are evil cause they **** females, all the educated people know that the females are the victim gender cause men sexual assault them. As evilgirl explained us ********** a men is not a sexual assault, it's an assault that casually involves the man's genitals. Of course. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

That's why girls ********/ballbust us, or have fun mutilating our genitals, it's not an assault, it's self defence, you idiot.

I infact knew a girl that provoked guys till they could bear it no more, they touched her and she kicked them in the balls. One lost both his testicles. She did not assault a lot of guys, only an idiot could think in this way, she self-defended herself a lot, like every smart girl here think.

It's self defence cause men deserve to be kicked in the balls, it's not like ****, no girl deserves to be raped, we have human rights, we are not uncivilized.

Why civilized countries like USA ******** sex offenders? Cause they are very civilized and respect human rights of girls, that don't deserve to be raped, of course.

Maybe if you are sorry enough for what you said you will find a girl in this forum that will kick you in the balls and she will do it like a favour, but if you are not enough sorry no girl will ever forgive you and so no ball kicking for you.

Are you fucking serious?

bull4you
10-31-2009, 08:11 AM
what that told is very true. Here we have fantasies. We are giving permission to do that to us upto some extent only. If you too dumb to understand this, that is good for you.. go and put your privates on the street. sexual assult is not fun, weather it done to women or men.

there are many women who have SM fantasies, but they don't appreciate real ****. how wise they are? (unlike you).

That woman must be punished severely. We all have fantasies, let us live in the fantasies not to appreciate this kind of evil women. encouraging this kind of women is equal to encouraging a ****** man. I know you don't do that. And you call it as respecting women. And protesting the above incident as misogyny then

I don't respect women and I like to call my-self as misogynist and i am proud of it,period.

aniMALE
10-31-2009, 09:32 AM
what that told is very true. Here we have fantasies. We are giving permission to do that to us upto some extent only. If you too dumb to understand this, that is good for you.. go and put your privates on the street. sexual assult is not fun, weather it done to women or men.

there are many women who have SM fantasies, but they don't appreciate real ****. how wise they are? (unlike you).

That woman must be punished severely. We all have fantasies, let us live in the fantasies not to appreciate this kind of evil women. encouraging this kind of women is equal to encouraging a ****** man. I know you don't do that. And you call it as respecting women. And protesting the above incident as misogyny then

I don't respect women and I like to call my-self as misogynist and i am proud of it,period.

My post was written with the double standard so well stressed that was meant to be ridicule.

But apparently you can't make a ridicule post on this forum cause 99% of the posts are involuntary ridicule and my post looked like a normal post.

Rebecca
10-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Anyone interested in a female's opinion?

I think I can speak for most females when I say that REAL, non-consensual attacks, mutilations, injuries against males are NOT funny, even if they are a female targeting a male's genitals.

I would also say that most of us would consider a man getting ********* to be at least as bad as a woman being raped. And let's not forget that **** is a crime that can be committed against either gender.

In fiction and fantasy, I love the idea of unwilling males being tortured, maimed and mutilated by females. The more extreme, the better.
But in real life, I don't condone, and am totally opposed to such things being done to anyone against their will.

I would find this story much funnier if she hadn't ruptured one of his nuts. While I do find it marginally sexy, as soon as I remind myself that this actually happened to a guy who did nothing to deserve it, and did not agree to it, then I think this bitch should be found and punished in the same way the law deals with those who commit assault.

And one more thing. This is not a case of sexual assault (though it is somewhat sexual in nature). It is a case of assault, and a serious one. Assault causing bodily harm would be the charge in Canada.

Rebecca

evilgrl
10-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Anyone interested in a female's opinion?

And one more thing. This is not a case of sexual assault (though it is somewhat sexual in nature). It is a case of assault, and a serious one. Assault causing bodily harm would be the charge in Canada.

Rebecca

I guess weather or not it was a sexual assault would depend on if she got anything sexual out of it. We don't know why she did it. Maybe she was angry, maybe she was just having some fun. She probably didn't intend to rupture anything. Who knows what really happened.

What annoys me is that you guys whine about how it's hard to find a girl to kick you in the balls but when there is actually one out there that does it for her own pleasure you get all upset. I guess it's only hot to you if she is doing what you want, never what she wants.

Makarov
10-31-2009, 10:18 AM
I guess weather or not it was a sexual assault would depend on if she got anything sexual out of it. We don't know why she did it. Maybe she was angry, maybe she was just having some fun. She probably didn't intend to rupture anything. Who knows what really happened.

What annoys me is that you guys whine about how it's hard to find a girl to kick you in the balls but when there is actually one out there that does it for her own pleasure you get all upset. I guess it's only hot to you if she is doing what you want, never what she wants.

It is hard finding a girl to kick me in the nuts! The problem with her is she's in Canada, not Chicago. *glances at evilgrl's location* Wait a second...

gumbygumby
10-31-2009, 10:25 AM
misogynist? BS. I treat women just like other people, nothing else. Which is why stuff like this pisses me off.

What the law will charge you with is irrelavant. What matters is what's right. If you dont agree with me, that's cool, but my opinions were formed after lots of thought on the subject, so dont expect to change them unless you obsolutely blow my mind with something I haven't considered.

Thousands of women let doctors chop an important, functional part of thier babies penises off. MOTHERS MUTILATING THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE NOBODY WILL TEACH THEM IT'S WRONG.

I love ballbusting, but ONLY because my balls love it.

I really hope that guy DOES know what she looks like and just isnt telling the authorities because of his own plans.

If i lost a nut, and some people used my interview for sexual excitement, they would have to worry every new ballbuster that it could be one of my friends with explicit instructions on tearing your scrotum open and jamming your nuts up your ass.

But that's just me.

gumbygumby
10-31-2009, 10:33 AM

Seeing as I'm the only one with an opinion that could be pointed towards, i guess i should reply.

Your arguement pretty much implies that a woman has just a much right to beat a man's balls as he has the right to have them beat? That STUUUUuuuuupid. The day women can have the right to beat balls without a man's permision is the day they grow thier own.

Also, if the girl likes ballbusting, it's a major turn on. Think before you speak. It may seem like I'm not doing that, but i assure you i am.

I've finished expressing my opinions long ago. You guys can keep giving me things to say if you really want to.

Rebecca
10-31-2009, 11:27 AM
misogynist? BS. I treat women just like other people, nothing else. Which is why stuff like this pisses me off.

What the law will charge you with is irrelavant. What matters is what's right. If you dont agree with me, that's cool, but my opinions were formed after lots of thought on the subject, so dont expect to change them unless you obsolutely blow my mind with something I haven't considered.

Thousands of women let doctors chop an important, functional part of thier babies penises off. MOTHERS MUTILATING THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE NOBODY WILL TEACH THEM IT'S WRONG.

I love ballbusting, but ONLY because my balls love it.

I really hope that guy DOES know what she looks like and just isnt telling the authorities because of his own plans.

If i lost a nut, and some people used my interview for sexual excitement, they would have to worry every new ballbuster that it could be one of my friends with explicit instructions on tearing your scrotum open and jamming your nuts up your ass.

But that's just me.

Is this directed at me?

Regarding circumcision, it isn't just women (mothers) who make the decision. If you ask, a lot of women ask their husbands what they think, and as many of them were circumcised, they recommend the same thing for their sons. Women don't have their sons circumcised out of some sub-conscious desire to hurt/mutilate their own sons! If that's what you're suggesting, you have issues!
(BTW; circumcision is no longer covered under Canadian health care, and therefore, fewer and fewer boys are having it done)

How would the type of charge be irrelevant? She deserves to be charged, regardless of her motivation. I don't care what her so-called motivation is, THAT'S irrelevant. The point is, no one is allowed to go around assaulting people. The fact that it was a woman makes it no worse or better than if it was a man.

And it's not your balls that love ballbusting; it's your brain. As they say, the brain is the ultimate erogenous zone. Or are you suggesting that individual parts of your anatomy have thought processes?
If anything, your balls probably hate it. :)

Lastly, I think you're being pretty judgmental here. You don't find this story erotic in any way. That's fine! No one should tell you that you're wrong, because you're quite correct to feel that way.
But to come onto a forum such as this, a forum that most people in society would find bizarre and totally unerotic, and to tell people they are wrong in their reactions is quite arrogant.
Everyone here is entitled to feel the way they do. There are things on this forum that do nothing for me. There are things on this forum that I find totally unappealing, even distasteful. But who am I to come on and say that people are wrong to enjoy it?

What gives you that right?

Rebecca

evilgrl
10-31-2009, 11:38 AM

This is entirely another argument. For the record I also disagree with you here. It's not mutilation and is nothing like female circumcision so don't even go there. My husband doesn't have this "functional part" and it works very well thank you very much. And if I ever have a son the decision will be mine and my husband's not just mine.

evilgrl
10-31-2009, 11:42 AM
m

So what are you saying here? That he might go look for her himself? And then what? Maybe if he finds her she'll finish the job! (just a joke) Don't get all bent out of shape. But seriously she might! :D

evilgrl
10-31-2009, 11:45 AM
And it's not your balls that love ballbusting; it's your brain. As they say, the brain is the ultimate erogenous zone. Or are you suggesting that individual parts of your anatomy have thought processes?

To be fair I have heard before that some men think with that part.

More importantly it's my 100 post!!! lol

Kida
10-31-2009, 11:55 AM
To be fair I have heard before that some men think with that part.

More importantly it's my 100 post!!! lol

I agree with you EG, if the dudes on this forum are into having their balls abused but want to whine everytime some genuine BB enthusiast (as this girl from BC clearly is in some way) starts knocking guys around, then maybe they should rethink their fetish...

eric B
10-31-2009, 01:14 PM
I agree with you EG, if the dudes on this forum are into having their balls abused but want to whine everytime some genuine BB enthusiast (as this girl from BC clearly is in some way) starts knocking guys around, then maybe they should rethink their fetish...

How exactly do you expect them to do that? I think the reason people are concerned is that people seem determined to turn a persons injury into pornographic entertainment. Which is what a lot of news is anyway, I guess.

Rebecca
10-31-2009, 01:38 PM
This is entirely another argument. For the record I also disagree with you here. It's not mutilation and is nothing like female circumcision so don't even go there. My husband doesn't have this "functional part" and it works very well thank you very much. And if I ever have a son the decision will be mine and my husband's not just mine.

I agree that female circumcision is more brutal, and therefore worse with regards to severity. However, I would argue that both are wrong in that they are;
a. unnecessary, and
b. usually not by consent

Rebecca

gumbygumby
10-31-2009, 02:38 PM
just because female circumsition is MORE brutal, that makes male circumsition alright? nah. Female circumsition is horrible but at least it's a smaller practice that people REALIZE is wrong.

I dont need to defend the fact that circumsition is wrong. Science and common sense are more than enough.

By removing the foreskin, you are taking away an bunch of shaft, an ENTIRE gear in the mechanics of intercourse, making his dick UNHEALTHY for a WOMAN to have sex with, and then there's the dullness of nerves long before the male penis even develops to know pleasure. I'm uncircumsized, and i wouldnt even be able to stand in a breeze with it held back. Do you see how much feeling it is SUPPOSED to have?

of course it wasnt directed at you rebecca. You dont HAVE a scrotum.

Men help reccomend it for thier sons because they know the kid in the shower who has 100% of his dick is treated like a mutant. Mostly it's the EXTREME lack of education or interest of many many many people.

I understand that people can be aroused by something like this, and many worse things. That's cool with me. The problem is that it ISNT a fantasy and it JUST happened. Forgive me for suggesting that an innocent victim shouldnt be disrespected. A sudden upheaval over a somebody's suffering upset me. I dont care where I am.

and yes, i am arrogant. Sorry 'bout that.

gumbygumby
10-31-2009, 02:42 PM
glad to see that you have the same opinion as me in regards to circumsition. I feel it really is an atrocity no matter the gender ;_;

eric B
10-31-2009, 03:24 PM
I think what's most likely in the case of the girl who's gone kicking in Canada is that she's doing it under the instruction of a guy who's taught her to do it.

It reminds me of the cases of the guys that would follow girls who were on their own and then ask the girl to kick him in the balls.

I think unlikely that she's doing it by herself.

Rebecca
10-31-2009, 09:47 PM
glad to see that you have the same opinion as me in regards to circumsition. I feel it really is an atrocity no matter the gender ;_;

Can you please use the "Quote" button when replying. I have no idea who you are replying to.

If it's me that your above comment was intended for, I would hardly call circumcision (of either kind) an "atrocity". Certainly not male circumcision. Face it! The form of circumcision used on boys in the developed world is needless and inappropriate because of the lack of consent, but it is hardly an atrocity.

That's my final word on this topic as we're straying pretty far from the subject of this topic, and of the forum as a whole.

Rebecca

bbbb
10-31-2009, 10:01 PM
Actually - it IS mutilation - it's just that it is legal in the western world while women are, as in all areas of western culture, fully protected while men are not.

Did you know there are four types of MGM (male genital mutilation), each exceeding the last in severity? No, I don't suspect you do.

Did you know that in the third world countries, it is the mothers (and other female relatives) who do it to the girls - and the fathers (and other male relatives) who do it to the boys?

While feminist man-haters like Oprah pretend only girls in 3rd world countries have FGM performed, she intentionally ignores MGM and the same issues men face from it.

Rather than comparing apples with apples, she (and most feminists) compare western standards of MGM with FGM in 3rd world countries. E.G. they make reference to how a girl is older, has no medicines or pain relief, various infections and even death can follow - then compares it to our sanitary conditions in a hospital where a baby boy is given all kinds of help to get over it.

Meanwhile, back in reality - in the 3rd world country, they hold a boy down, pull his penis out, and then using a rusty blade chop the damn 20k nerves off leaving it open to infection - and yes, boys have died from this.

But... people who haven't researched wouldn't have a clue about the facts... would they? They're too interested in proclaiming their "Women have it worse™" b/s.

bbbb
10-31-2009, 10:15 PM
You are obviously a misogynist.Why? Because he doesn't agree that sexual assault against a man is entertaining? Wow... OK, so keeping in mind you started the gender war claims here, let's read what else you have to say... Because from what I'm seeing, you're a misandrist - bet you have to do a google on that word...

Oh come on, a sexual mutilation if done by a girl to a male is funny and sexy, like every normal person out there could tell you.OK, so you believe sexually mutilating a man is funny AND sexy..

A **** is something serious, it's not funny as a **********, it's an horrible crime. That's why a man that touches a female's ass has more prison time that a girl that castrates a man.Losing one's testicle isn't serious? ********** is funny? WTF???

Men are evil cause they **** females, Ahh, I'm seeing some feminist leanings here... 'men are evil' and 'men are rapists' - note the lack of the big word "some". Yep, you're most certainly spreading misandry and bigotry here.

all the educated people know that the females are the victim gender cause men sexual assault them. Incorrect - all the "feminist educated" people konw this... All the normal people, know that men are just as screwed as women, in some ways worse than women... Men die younger, men commit suicides 4x more, men account for 95% of workplace deaths, etc. etc. etc.
Only feminism teaches that men are evil, rapists and only women are victims...

As evilgirl explained us ********** a men is not a sexual assault, it's an assault that casually involves the man's genitals. Of course. Only an idiot would think otherwise.Right, so a guy sticking a broken bottle up a woman's c*nt isn't sexual assault either?

That's why girls ********/ballbust us, or have fun mutilating our genitals, it's not an assault, it's self defence, you idiot.WTF? The bloke was waiting in a queue for a McDonalds... did he stare at her the wrong way? Did she mind-read some thought he had and so was '****** to defend' herself by kicking him so hard he lost a testicle? Who's the idiot here?

I infact knew a girl that provoked guys till they could bear it no more, they touched her and she kicked them in the balls. One lost both his testicles. She did not assault a lot of guys, only an idiot could think in this way, she self-defended herself a lot, like every smart girl here think.You're not only a misandrist, you're a female supremacist (not much difference) and a liar.

It's self defence cause men deserve to be kicked in the balls, it's not like ****, no girl deserves to be raped, we have human rights, we are not uncivilized.No one deserves to be sexually assaulted - period. People who engage in mutually agreed kinky sex are a different matter...

Why civilized countries like USA ******** sex offenders? Cause they are very civilized and respect human rights of girls, that don't deserve to be raped, of course.Clearly, they don't respect human rights of men too.

Maybe one day you'll grow a brain and shrink that mouth. Misandry spreader.

Makarov
10-31-2009, 10:19 PM
mu·ti·late play_w2("M0501800") (myhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/oomacr.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifl-http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/amacr.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gif)tr.v. mu·ti·lat·ed, mu·ti·lat·ing, mu·ti·lates 1. To deprive of a limb or an essential part; cripple.
2. To disfigure by damaging irreparably: mutilate a statue. See Synonyms at batter (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/batter)1.
3. To make imperfect by excising or altering parts.

Well, my penis is still attached, so there goes the first definition. I suppose you can't reattach the old skin, but comparing a penis with foreskin and a penis without I can't say that either is disfigured. And as for making it imperfect, well...it seems to work just fine. Mutilation to me is too strong of a word to associate with male circumcision in a first world country (I had to specify since someone thought in necessary to examine how the non-hospitable countries did things).

That said, circumcision is a strange idea, religious or not. The movie "Year One" does a good job making fun of it as one character asks, when he's told he should cut off his foreskin, "Are you saying I have too much penis?"

One from the Vaults
11-01-2009, 01:50 AM

RebeccaUm, no. The correct charge under the Criminal Code of Canada would be "aggravated sexual assault."

A charge of "sexual assault" would assume no harm done -- groping, for instance. A charge of "assault causing bodily harm" would imply no permanent damage. "Aggravated sexual assault" would mean that the assault had a sexual character, and caused significant long term damage and/or mutilation, both of which are true in this case.

A prosecutor could, of course, choose a lesser charge (such as aggravated assault, or sexual assault causing bodily harm) at his or her discretion, but that would likely only happen in the case of a plea bargain.

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Can you please use the "Quote" button when replying. I have no idea who you are replying to.

If it's me that your above comment was intended for, I would hardly call circumcision (of either kind) an "atrocity". Certainly not male circumcision. Face it! The form of circumcision used on boys in the developed world is needless and inappropriate because of the lack of consent, but it is hardly an atrocity.

That's my final word on this topic as we're straying pretty far from the subject of this topic, and of the forum as a whole.

Rebecca

Well i strongly disagree and i have a penis to draw my conclusions from. Not to mention i actually read up on the subject. I think i win out on this argument.

Why dont we just cut off babies eyelids while we're at it?

Rebecca
11-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Well i strongly disagree and i have a penis to draw my conclusions from. Not to mention i actually read up on the subject. I think i win out on this argument.

:ibow4u: Oh I'm sorry God! I didn't know you win simply because you say so! I humbly beg your apology lord! ;)

And while I'm NOT in favour of circumcision (as I have already said, though your attacks persist), there is a pretty big difference between cutting off foreskin, and cutting off a baby's eyelids.
If you can't see the difference, than you are as I suspect, just here to argue, and not debate.

Good bye

Rebecca

evilgrl
11-01-2009, 01:05 PM

Again not really the topic of this thread. Eyelids and Circumcision? That's really apples and oranges.

One from the Vaults
11-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Any irreversible surgery done without either consent or necessity is immoral, period.

In terms of genitals, circumcision certainly counts, as do sex assignment surgeries -- there are many thousand people who've had their genitals tampered with for no reason other than the preferences of their parents, and that's fucked up. There are some types of genital surgery in infancy that are necessary -- such as to facilitate urination -- but the fact that we've often had doctors simply "guessing" as to "which" gender (which assumes a binary) the child will be and then "correcting" their genitals accordingly is disturbing, especially considering that in many such cases it's later decided that the doctor got it wrong.

I was circumcised, and did not suffer any particular ill effects. Obviously what was done to me is much milder and less harmful than what was done to a great many intersexed infants, and it's also less harmful than babies who've had their glans removed or similar. It's worth noting, however, that baby boys do die of infection from circumcision a great deal more often than we'd like to think, and others lose more of their penis than was intended, either due to complications or a mistake. That is an unacceptable risk, considering there is no medical justification for the procedure, and the infant is unable to consent. Nobody has the right to decide what another's genitals should look like.

That balanced enough for you? It's an immoral and dangerous practice, although the way it's done here is less severe than other similar practices in other parts of the world, and also less severe than other practices done here (such as sex assignment surgeries).

As for the topic of the thread... that the woman who committed the act is guilty of aggravated sexual assault, and should be treated accordingly, does not mean we're not allowed to get some enjoyment out of it. Ballbusting is in some ways akin to **** fantasy, with the added dimension that most of us also get off on watching it happen to other people, so of course we're going to be turned on by this story, and it's stupid to tell people not to be... whether you do or not they're still going to be, so get off your high horse and shut up. Nobody's saying (sincerely) that what the woman in the story did was okay, but it was still something that conforms precisely to some of our deepest fantasies, and we can't help being titillated by it.

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 05:49 PM
:ibow4u: Oh I'm sorry God! I didn't know you win simply because you say so! I humbly beg your apology lord! ;)

And while I'm NOT in favour of circumcision (as I have already said, though your attacks persist), there is a pretty big difference between cutting off foreskin, and cutting off a baby's eyelids.
If you can't see the difference, than you are as I suspect, just here to argue, and not debate.

Good bye

Rebecca

Not because i say so, because i actually know what im talking about.

If a dick could see, and an eye could feel sexual pleasure, then cutting off an eyelid would be the same. Any of you gents with uncircumsized dicks try and scratch the tip of it a little then do the same to your eye. It is a similar sensation. Without an eyelid, the eye would get numb and rough.

Like i said, i THINK before i form an opinion, which is a rare thing. Whether you think im full of shit or not doesnt matter. The point is that i have strong feelings about this and im a male. You have strong feelings about it and youre female. You have exactly the same right to tell me my feelings are false as I have the right to tell you **** isnt that bad.

Look at it from my side. Youre pretty much telling me that im an idiot for having feelings of extreme discrimination against my gender.

Sorry if it seems like im attacking you, but im really just trying to attack your opinions. I was pleasantly surprised at your rationalizing so im not angry at you or anything. Well, ok i AM a little angry at your complete dismissal of the mass mutilation of infant penises as NOT being an atrocity, but then again im mad at everybody for that.

Off topic? Maybe a little more than some people would like, but, if it ever gets back on topic, i will be here to express how sickened the people who are on that putrid topic make me.

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
I just thought of something.

Why the hell have i been talking to a SADIST like she was just a regular ol' masochist like me? Hahahahahah!

I'm curious. Do you feel you have more right to enjoy hurting a man than a man would have enjoying inflicting it on a woman? If you do, you're a minority.

I love this world we live in. It's so bizarre.

P.S. Shame is unhealthy, but wouldnt it be nice to have proof you were human?

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Any irreversible surgery done without either consent or necessity is immoral, period.

In terms of genitals, circumcision certainly counts, as do sex assignment surgeries -- there are many thousand people who've had their genitals tampered with for no reason other than the preferences of their parents, and that's fucked up. There are some types of genital surgery in infancy that are necessary -- such as to facilitate urination -- but the fact that we've often had doctors simply "guessing" as to "which" gender (which assumes a binary) the child will be and then "correcting" their genitals accordingly is disturbing, especially considering that in many such cases it's later decided that the doctor got it wrong.

I was circumcised, and did not suffer any particular ill effects. Obviously what was done to me is much milder and less harmful than what was done to a great many intersexed infants, and it's also less harmful than babies who've had their glans removed or similar. It's worth noting, however, that baby boys do die of infection from circumcision a great deal more often than we'd like to think, and others lose more of their penis than was intended, either due to complications or a mistake. That is an unacceptable risk, considering there is no medical justification for the procedure, and the infant is unable to consent. Nobody has the right to decide what another's genitals should look like.

That balanced enough for you? It's an immoral and dangerous practice, although the way it's done here is less severe than other similar practices in other parts of the world, and also less severe than other practices done here (such as sex assignment surgeries).

As for the topic of the thread... that the woman who committed the act is guilty of aggravated sexual assault, and should be treated accordingly, does not mean we're not allowed to get some enjoyment out of it. Ballbusting is in some ways akin to **** fantasy, with the added dimension that most of us also get off on watching it happen to other people, so of course we're going to be turned on by this story, and it's stupid to tell people not to be... whether you do or not they're still going to be, so get off your high horse and shut up. Nobody's saying (sincerely) that what the woman in the story did was okay, but it was still something that conforms precisely to some of our deepest fantasies, and we can't help being titillated by it.

Titillate, dont celebrate.

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 07:32 PM

Why the hell have i been talking to a SADIST like she was just a regular ol' masochist like me? Hahahahahah!

I'm curious. Do you feel you have more right to enjoy hurting a man than a man would have enjoying inflicting it on a woman? If you do, you're a minority.

I love this world we live in. It's so bizarre.

P.S. Shame is unhealthy, but wouldnt it be nice to have proof you were human?

was supposed to be if you "dont" youre a minority. My deepest apologies.

One from the Vaults
11-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Titillate, dont celebrate.The distinction isn't necessarily clear. Celebration implies that we're glad it happened; in actuality we're glad to read about it, not glad about it happening, but those are hard to parse and we end up having to split some pretty fine hairs.

Extreme reactions to people responding with arousal to something they're on a forum devoted to being aroused about are unnecessary. However true your rational basis may be, feelings (including arousal) are irrational, and the rational way to incorporate the irrational is to work around it rather than interfering with it, because attempts to interfere are necessarily doomed. There's a phrase around these parts that fits for someone trying to show rationality to a fetishist about their fetish... "spoil sport."

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 07:50 PM
The distinction isn't necessarily clear. Celebration implies that we're glad it happened; in actuality we're glad to read about it, not glad about it happening, but those are hard to parse and we end up having to split some pretty fine hairs.

Extreme reactions to people responding with arousal to something they're on a forum devoted to being aroused about are unnecessary. However true your rational basis may be, feelings (including arousal) are irrational, and the rational way to incorporate the irrational is to work around it rather than interfering with it, because attempts to interfere are necessarily doomed.

Arousal is fine. I dont care what you get it from. My issue is with the person making a topic about this poor fellow, not that he, or anybody else got aroused.

The majority of us aren't monsters like most of society thinks. Why should we be alright with sickos being on this sight unridiculed? Unless you think you are one of them, or course.

I will spoil this kind of sport proudly because men are screwed by the law ONLY because we let it happen.

One from the Vaults
11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Sharing the article spreads awareness and provokes discussion; it gives us something to work off of in the direction of improving the problem you mention... and if a few people also get turned on as a byproduct, good for them.

Look at film busts for comparison: portrayal of ballbusting as funny and acceptable to do with little justification is remarkably sexist, but it's precisely what we as fetishists are craving, and the more extreme the better (we want him to fall over and cry -- some of us may also want her to gloat and get away with it, although I imagine that's a lot more variable). Sexual assault against men should not be portrayed that casually.

In this case though we see an example of long term consequences... nobody would look at that article and think it's funny and that the woman involved is blameless; losing a testicle turns him into a victim, not just the butt of a joke. Spreading this article reminds people that:
1) Permanent injuries can be caused by kicking men (so it's not just fun and games)
2) It is a crime to do what she did
3) The police will not, in fact, laugh at men who report a crime like this. In this article we see that they already had a file on the case, so when he came to them their reaction was not derision, but "oh, sweet, you came! Maybe you can help us catch her." That means that if a man has been assaulted in this way, he might be more willing to report it.

So basically, insomuch as this article's portrayal differs radically from the profoundly sexist way in which ballbusting is typically presented, posting it and getting more people to read it is a GOOD thing.

evilgrl
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I will spoil this kind of sport proudly because men are screwed by the law ONLY because we let it happen.

I agree, those bad mean women taking advantage, how dare they continue to oppress men like this!! I'm shaking my fist at the sky right now for more effect.

One from the Vaults
11-01-2009, 08:56 PM
@evilgrl
Construction of sexism as men vs women or women vs men is counterproductive. It's not that one group oppresses the other, it's that there are underlying social conditions which lead to certain types of privilege being taken for granted, and people being treated unfairly due to their sex and/or gender. These underlying conditions effect everybody, although different subsets of people experience them differently. Certain groups having it generally worse than others does not lessen the extent to which it's a universal problem which ultimately fucks over everybody.

If you're genuinely interested in third-wave/post feminist concepts, I recommend the theorist Susan Faludi. Her book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women shows how misconceptions about feminism, and to a lesser extent the tactics taken by some second wave feminists, has led to alienation of a new generation and a backlash that undid some of the progress previously made. More directly relevantly, Stiffed: The Betrayal of the American Man explores the extent to which the public discourse surrounding feminism has led to men getting screwed over. The point I think is ultimately for us all to work together to alleviate the problems experienced by all groups and to not consider it an adversarial thing where only women can experience sexism, or admitting that men experience it somehow devalues the complaints of women. That kind of thinking is what created the backlash, and alienated a great many people who would otherwise have been part of the same movement.

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 09:35 PM
I agree, those bad mean women taking advantage, how dare they continue to oppress men like this!! I'm shaking my fist at the sky right now for more effect.

I dare you to get me onto that subject. I can go on for hours.

Let me try and make the way genders have been up until now for humanity.

For millions of years men have evolved to protect women. This works great for us as a species but not as a society. Since men were in charge of protecting, it felt natural for us to be making the laws when they were invented. This made laws always skew in favor of the men for a long time(now it's the opposite. Interesting right?) and that was wrong. Many women say men are pigs, but i disagree. People are pig and the men just used to get more shit done than women. Law and government is all far from perfect in ANY way and it wont be for a long time. Tell me this, WHAT RIGHTS DO MEN HAVE THAT ARENT FROM LAW?!? Every single ingrained feeling thats been trained from childhood, every rule of thumb, every cautionary tale, everything OTHER than law always skews in the favor of women just as much as law did for men!

The world is changing, so naturally the women are the ones to change with it first. It does take a long time to evolve away being a muscular beast you know..

Ok, lets skip to the end. The female rights move has been progressing for centuries and the male rights movement hasnt even started yet. TAH-DAH! Men would live in total fear if it wasnt for these laws because like i said before, men are the protectors and just as much as men have protecting women in our dna, women have the trait of never having enough of it.

When i was a child, i would cry in my bed at night after seeing a man injured on TV as comedy. I wasn't old enough to have been trained into thinking it was funny i guess? I dare you to tell me that child was wrong. Really fucking sucks that it can arouse me so much and is probably the result of my childhood bullshit.

Am i crazy? I ask myself that every day and every day i see more evidence that i am 100% right...so the answer to that question is uhhhh maybe?

Really though, how am i supposed to know I'm wrong if an appropriate counter-argument doesnt exist? All i have heard from you people is:

"I disagree!"

"Ok i agree a little...but on the rest youre wrong THE END."

"Ok i guess you're correct on a couple of those things too, but the rest of your claims hold no ground because it hurts my so soo SOOOO delicate EMOTIONS. Keep up the good work on the baby mutilating though wink wink."

"You make some good points my good sir, but i do believe you are forgetting the fact that having a penis makes you immune to non-racial discrimination"

"Duhhh, you wrong me right. I no have make proof cuz you silly. Derp da derp da doy!"

Had enough yet? Not done giving me things to say? It should be obvious by how passionate i am on this subject that I am enjoying finally having a reason to say this stuff in an anonymous setting, so YOU are the ones in control of when i stop. MWAHAHAAAHahahaHAAHaAHaha.

I've asked the moderator to delete this topic. I will draw all further opinions of this site from what she thinks.

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 09:44 PM
@evilgrl
Construction of sexism as men vs women or women vs men is counterproductive. It's not that one group oppresses the other, it's that there are underlying social conditions which lead to certain types of privilege being taken for granted, and people being treated unfairly due to their sex and/or gender. These underlying conditions effect everybody, although different subsets of people experience them differently. Certain groups having it generally worse than others does not lessen the extent to which it's a universal problem which ultimately fucks over everybody.

If you're genuinely interested in third-wave/post feminist concepts, I recommend the theorist Susan Faludi. Her book Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women shows how misconceptions about feminism, and to a lesser extent the tactics taken by some second wave feminists, has led to alienation of a new generation and a backlash that undid some of the progress previously made. More directly relevantly, Stiffed: The Betrayal of the American Man explores the extent to which the public discourse surrounding feminism has led to men getting screwed over. The point I think is ultimately for us all to work together to alleviate the problems experienced by all groups and to not consider it an adversarial thing where only women can experience sexism, or admitting that men experience it somehow devalues the complaints of women. That kind of thinking is what created the backlash, and alienated a great many people who would otherwise have been part of the same movement.

I couldnt have said it better myself(if my prior posts arent proof enough). Unfortunately, I've been trying to make sense for a while and i dont think it's going to work. Our only option is to hold out and wait until females turn it into an all out war. A bullet is even better if it hits somewhere other than the testicles, so we can win that ;)

gumbygumby
11-01-2009, 10:11 PM

I bet men used to make comments like that to women when they complained about silly things like feeling they were a second class citizen.

Fist shaking comment made me lol actually. I bet you're really funny when you're not speaking from your ass.

bthauronite
11-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Shall we not turn this into a flame war and heated debate, please... it's a mood killer.

Makarov
11-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Oh...where to begin...

Let me try and make the way genders have been up until now for humanity.

For millions of years men have evolved to protect women.

A large amount of what you call "protection" can also be referred to as "slavery."

Am i crazy?

Yes.

Men would live in total fear if it wasnt for these laws because like i said before, men are the protectors and just as much as men have protecting women in our dna, women have the trait of never having enough of it.

I suppose someone called you a misogynist already. A bunch of women burning bras didn't quite lead to a female revolution to usurp the hierarchy. Like I said before, relax. Take it easy. Being passionate about a subject doesn't necessitate the loss of rationality.

I bet men used to make comments like that to women when they complained about silly things like feeling they were a second class citizen.

Did you know that for a while women weren't allowed to vote? It's true! Imagine living in a country and not being able to provide political influence. Doesn't really sound like a first class citizen to me.

I'm curious. Do you feel you have more right to enjoy hurting a man than a man would have enjoying inflicting it on a woman? If you do, you're a minority

I have a feeling Rebecca only busts the willing. Also, it's alright for someone to want to accept pain, but it's not alright for someone to want to give pain? That's what I'm getting out of this statement, that you're saying you're better than her for it.

If a dick could see, and an eye could feel sexual pleasure, then cutting off an eyelid would be the same.

But a dick can't see. And an eye can't feel sexual pleasure. So...your comparison is null. There's really no where you can go with that.

Look, gumby squared...there's nothing wrong with your initial argument. The woman that's running around Canada town busted up nuts against their owners will is probably a head case. As this is a real story, and not some fantasy, she will end up in jail, assuming she's caught.

But...(there's always a but)

Your presentation of your arguments needs a little work. You condemn and insult in such a fashion that I'd imagine the fox news channel would think you're a bit on the hateful side of life. Relax, man! Take it easy!

And if you can't do that, I'll have to track this Canadian woman down and see if she does contract jobs. :D

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 01:37 AM
Oh...where to begin...

A large amount of what you call "protection" can also be referred to as "slavery."

Yes.

I suppose someone called you a misogynist already. A bunch of women burning bras didn't quite lead to a female revolution to usurp the hierarchy. Like I said before, relax. Take it easy. Being passionate about a subject doesn't necessitate the loss of rationality.

Did you know that for a while women weren't allowed to vote? It's true! Imagine living in a country and not being able to provide political influence. Doesn't really sound like a first class citizen to me.

I have a feeling Rebecca only busts the willing. Also, it's alright for someone to want to accept pain, but it's not alright for someone to want to give pain? That's what I'm getting out of this statement, that you're saying you're better than her for it.

But a dick can't see. And an eye can't feel sexual pleasure. So...your comparison is null. There's really no where you can go with that.

Look, gumby squared...there's nothing wrong with your initial argument. The woman that's running around Canada town busted up nuts against their owners will is probably a head case. As this is a real story, and not some fantasy, she will end up in jail, assuming she's caught.

But...(there's always a but)

Your presentation of your arguments needs a little work. You condemn and insult in such a fashion that I'd imagine the fox news channel would think you're a bit on the hateful side of life. Relax, man! Take it easy!

And if you can't do that, I'll have to track this Canadian woman down and see if she does contract jobs. :D

slavery? No. Almost none of what i was talking about can be considered slavery. The bad stuff has been crammed down your throat so badly that you cant tell it.

Where is my loss of rationality? Point it out and tell me something better. I would believe you if it made more sense.

I speak a lot in symbolism and some exaggeration but my points are the same.

Voting is a pain in the ass and doesnt work. Women CAN vote so thats just stupid. Girls in college get more financial aid. Women get men's possesions without a second thought of a judge. The worst thing you can do to a woman's privates is called ****. The worst you can do to a man's privates is a punchline. Girls are treated better in school and in everyday life almost always. Women get to keep the children more often after divorce. A women can get a man convicted of a sexual offense by lying. A man can't do it at all. Women dont even need political representation anymore because the government serves them so much more than men. Besides, the women on congress arent exactly putting much effort into women's rights.

My comparison is fine. Everything other than the things i mentioned that those body parts dont have would have similar changes.

Yes. Getting pleasure from giving pain is fucked up and worth hiding. Better than her? I dont even know her. Her views are just as bad as everybody elses, so why would i care?

I was trying to be polite at first and express my views quick and simply, but you all started saying i was wrong and stuff. I tried addressing what i felt was wrong with what you people are saying, but it doesnt matter. This stuff causes me bad anxiety and agony, so that should be proof enough that it's a serious subject. How could i be the only one? I bet you all loooooove 4chan. This whole situation makes me sick. My view of humanity has been scarred even more. Neato.

If you said that last bit to me in person, you would regret it very much.
;) <--the face makes it ok, right? Piss off.

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 01:44 AM
and comparing me to fox was a low blow

eric B
11-02-2009, 02:08 AM
;) <--the face makes it ok, right? Piss off.[/QUOTE]

Man, if people didn't care about how you feel then they wouldn't be trying wind you up . You seem to be falling for some pretty obvious negative attention techniques, which is a shame because you've argued your point pretty well in parts and I agree with most of the things you've said (except for some of that stuff at the end )...

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 08:52 AM
;) <--the face makes it ok, right? Piss off.

Man, if people didn't care about how you feel then they wouldn't be trying wind you up . You seem to be falling for some pretty obvious negative attention techniques, which is a shame because you've argued your point pretty well in parts and I agree with most of the things you've said (except for some of that stuff at the end )...[/quote]

Guilty. I'm pretty sure most replies were sincere and not just to anger me though.

Rebecca
11-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Like i said, i THINK before i form an opinion, which is a rare thing. Whether you think im full of shit or not doesnt matter. The point is that i have strong feelings about this and im a male. You have strong feelings about it and youre female. You have exactly the same right to tell me my feelings are false as I have the right to tell you **** isnt that bad.

Look at it from my side. Youre pretty much telling me that im an idiot for having feelings of extreme discrimination against my gender.

Sorry if it seems like im attacking you, but im really just trying to attack your opinions. I was pleasantly surprised at your rationalizing so im not angry at you or anything. Well, ok i AM a little angry at your complete dismissal of the mass mutilation of infant penises as NOT being an atrocity, but then again im mad at everybody for that.

So you're saying I don't think before I form an opinion? If you'll look back, I never once defended male circumcision. In fact, I stated I was opposed to it. What else do you want from me? Do you expect me to apologise for those women who have chosen to have their sons circumcised?

And no, I never implied you were an idiot. But you're looking at it as though male circumcision is a conspiracy. IT ISN'T!!! At worst, it's a sad case of misinformed people. Why are you basing the entire issue on the perceived opinions of media whores like Oprah. Did she actually say that mothers should have their sons circumcised, or does she simply not address it while expressing opposition to FGM? There's a big difference.

For the last time; I am opposed to male circumcision! Stop assuming I'm otherwise!
Mothers love their sons as much as they do their daughters, and those who have them circumcised also love their sons. Does your contempt for these women also extend to the fathers who also make this decision?

Rebecca

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 09:22 AM
So you're saying I don't think before I form an opinion? If you'll look back, I never once defended male circumcision. In fact, I stated I was opposed to it. What else do you want from me? Do you expect me to apologise for those women who have chosen to have their sons circumcised?

And no, I never implied you were an idiot. But you're looking at it as though male circumcision is a conspiracy. IT ISN'T!!! At worst, it's a sad case of misinformed people. Why are you basing the entire issue on the perceived opinions of media whores like Oprah. Did she actually say that mothers should have their sons circumcised, or does she simply not address it while expressing opposition to FGM? There's a big difference.

For the last time; I am opposed to male circumcision! Stop assuming I'm otherwise!
Mothers love their sons as much as they do their daughters, and those who have them circumcised also love their sons. Does your contempt for these women also extend to the fathers who also make this decision?

Rebecca

It should be an INFURIATING case of misinformed people. You gave off the impression that you really didnt think it was that bad. How can you admit you think that these children shouldnt be having a sexual organ removed and that it ALSO isnt that big of a deal? I dont want you to apologize on behalf of women, but you do need to take responsibility for the poor kids. Every adult does. I am trying to do MY damndest to help the cause.

Parents love thier daughters as much as thier sons? Regurgitated hallmark sitcom cliche bull if you ask me.

Rebecca
11-02-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm not reply to gumbygumby just to get him wound up.

But I don't like my opinions being maligned and misrepresented. Several times I have told him I'm opposed to male circumcision, yet he continues as though I favour it.

He seems to believe that male circumcision is born of some sort of feminist conspiracy. That's ludicrous! I'm certainly no feminist, but even I would defend feminism here.

He seems to feel that this woman in BC is acting out what all women want to do. WRONG! Some women MIGHT react initially with humour, but when they found out that the guy did nothing to provoke it and was seriously injured, they would be appalled and disgusted.

No offence gumbygumby, but I think you may have some issues with women in general. If I'm wrong I apologise, as that's not intended as a shot.
Most women abhor violence.
Most women don't lay the actions of a few twisted men on the shoulders of all men.
We don't circumcise our sons as part of some feminist plan to make males pay.
We don't go around kicking random guys in the nuts for no reason.
The overwhelming majority of us love men, and love our sons, and would kick the shit out of any woman who would dare to hurt them.

Now, if you misrepresent or malign my opinions again by means of ignoring what I have said, I will be very unimpressed. If you refuse to acknowledge when someone is agreeing with you on a given point, and continue to verbally denegrate them, then you are as I suspect more and more not interested in a debate, but simply want to argue.

And don't call me a sadist thank you.

Rebecca

Rebecca
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
It should be an INFURIATING case of misinformed people. You gave off the impression that you really didnt think it was that bad. How can you admit you think that these children shouldnt be having a sexual organ removed and that it ALSO isnt that big of a deal? I dont want you to apologize on behalf of women, but you do need to take responsibility for the poor kids. Every adult does. I am trying to do MY damndest to help the cause.

Parents love thier daughters as much as thier sons? Regurgitated hallmark sitcom cliche bull if you ask me.

Don't fucking tell me what words I should use! What gives you the right to be so arrogant and condescending? I have not insulted you ONCE in this debate! Kindly give me the same respect!

If you honestly believe that mothers love their sons less simply because they're male, it is as I suspect. You DO have a problem with women.

Rebecca

mick_sl8ter
11-02-2009, 09:43 AM
How many 'women' are in fact transsexuals ?

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm not reply to gumbygumby just to get him wound up.

But I don't like my opinions being maligned and misrepresented. Several times I have told him I'm opposed to male circumcision, yet he continues as though I favour it.

He seems to believe that male circumcision is born of some sort of feminist conspiracy. That's ludicrous! I'm certainly no feminist, but even I would defend feminism here.

He seems to feel that this woman in BC is acting out what all women want to do. WRONG! Some women MIGHT react initially with humour, but when they found out that the guy did nothing to provoke it and was seriously injured, they would be appalled and disgusted.

No offence gumbygumby, but I think you may have some issues with women in general. If I'm wrong I apologise, as that's not intended as a shot.
Most women abhor violence.
Most women don't lay the actions of a few twisted men on the shoulders of all men.
We don't circumcise our sons as part of some feminist plan to make males pay.
We don't go around kicking random guys in the nuts for no reason.
The overwhelming majority of us love men, and love our sons, and would kick the shit out of any woman who would dare to hurt them.

Now, if you misrepresent or malign my opinions again by means of ignoring what I have said, I will be very unimpressed. If you refuse to acknowledge when someone is agreeing with you on a given point, and continue to verbally denegrate them, then you are as I suspect more and more not interested in a debate, but simply want to argue.

And don't call me a sadist thank you.

Rebecca

Winding me up? I like your style. Not very affective considering i can read what you're saying anyways and youre talking about me.

Yep, i sure did put some words in your mouth. If you don't like that, say HOW it's wrong. Plenty of words have been put into my mouth in this topic and i just try to elaborate on what i said before, in order to make my argument better.

The circumsition really doesnt have as much to do with women as i guess i implied. That doesnt make it seem any less horrible to me and, once you start paying attention to what I'm saying, you will see that my qualms are with your insistance that it's not that bad. Do you not speak english as a first language or something?

I NEVVVVER said that all women are like this and if you really want to get down to it, men are guilty of more attacks on testicles than women.

I'll call you a sadist until a better word is created. You enjoy hurting. Take it up with the people who make dictionarys. (believe it or not, i honestly dont enjoy being mean like this)

Women lay 100% of their problems as the fault of men, ARE YOU NUTS?!

I got issues with lots of things. But, ask yourself this, if i am correct about some of these things, don't i have pretty good reasons to have issues?

People always say I'm smart until i say something I've a put lot of that supposed intellect towards. Isn't that strange?

I didnt ignore the fact that you think circumsition is bad. I read it like 4 times. How many times did you ignore that i said it's your insistance that it's not bad enough to do anything about that I was trying to address?

If you look at my words carefully, you will see that i said women have had a tougher time. Combine with this what i said about the male rights movement not even beginning

Women don't go around hurting men on purpose very often(not nearly as often as men) but they excell at feeling almost no empathy for men when it does happen. Why should they? They used to not be able to vote! Don't pay any attention to the fact that almost nobody, male or female, uses this amazing magical right.

The given point you agreed with me on is only a piece of the picture. I was done talking about that a while ago.

As parents often say, I'm not angry at you...just disappointed.

Makarov
11-02-2009, 11:57 AM
and comparing me to fox was a low blow

Alright, I take that back. You're more like Ann Coulter.

One from the Vaults
11-02-2009, 12:42 PM
We don't need a "male rights movement;" that'd be fundamentally antagonistic and counterproductive. What we need is for more cooperation and open dialog between all parties involved on the subject of gender, and for theorists to do a better job of actually reaching the general public with their ideas rather than hoarding them in the ivory tower. The fact is that "third wave" feminism (aka post-feminism) has addressed many of these issues, but the general public's conception of gender discourse is stuck somewhere in the 1970s.

@mick_sl8ter
All "women" are women. Some women were for a time raised by well-meaning parents who mistakenly thought they were boys. Some women even have or used to have penises.

If we really want to get onto a gender subject that involves extreme discrimination, trans and intersexed people would be it. As gumbygumby points out, the gender discourse has focused primarily on the issues faced by women and not paid enough attention to men. Construction of that binary excludes a very vulnerable minority, however. I agree that infant circumcision is a disgusting practice (note that many parents believe that it will reduce chances of infections later in life, and prevent penile cancer, and use this to justify the practice -- even though you're far more likely to die from a complication following circumcision than you are from penile cancer), but the mutilation of the genitals of intersexed/hermaphroditic children is ultimately far more psychologically damaging, and is just as senseless (in this case, it's being done with the justification that having unusual genitals will lead to social ostracism). Transphobia is pretty fucking rampant, and is very damaging to those effected by it.

I couldnt have said it better myself(if my prior posts arent proof enough). Unfortunately, I've been trying to make sense for a while and i dont think it's going to work. Our only option is to hold out and wait until females turn it into an all out war. A bullet is even better if it hits somewhere other than the testicles, so we can win that
The problem is you're coming from far too antagonistic a position. A lot of your actual substance is correct, but the extreme way in which you say it alienates people and makes them want to argue against you. Please stop constructing it as an issue of men vs women, you're just making things worse. We're all to blame for the exclusion of men from the gender discourse -- women for failing to address the struggles of men and constructing it as a "women's movement," men for not putting in the effort to become involved, reacting against rather than working with the theorists involved. Believe me, if you came in all sincerity and talked about your struggles with them, most would commiserate and try to apply the methods they've learned to help you come to terms with the issues at hand. Misdirected anger just drives the groups further apart.

Back on the subject of men, I've got a movie to recommend to everyone here: Fellini's City of Women. Explores one man's conceptions of and interactions with women, gives a nuanced and interesting take on feminism. Also contains a little BB (in one scene, a group of women chant "**********! **********!"). I think you'd enjoy it... it's an excellent and very thoughtful film. Especially gumbygumby, I think you'd love it and find it beneficial for its exploration of the concept.

Rebecca
11-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Winding me up? I like your style. Not very affective considering i can read what you're saying anyways and youre talking about me.

No you can't, because I'm not trying to wind you up. And since you're either unwilling or unable to accept that, I'm through with talking with you, because you're only here to antagonize and insult.

I think I'll give this forum a pass for a while.

Rebecca

mick_sl8ter
11-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I think I'll give this forum a pass for a while. Rebecca

Too bad, because I love canadians !

http://i37.tinypic.com/6dwk8w.jpg

SupaCanibizz
11-02-2009, 03:08 PM

Yep, i sure did put some words in your mouth. If you don't like that, say HOW it's wrong. Plenty of words have been put into my mouth in this topic and i just try to elaborate on what i said before, in order to make my argument better.

The circumsition really doesnt have as much to do with women as i guess i implied. That doesnt make it seem any less horrible to me and, once you start paying attention to what I'm saying, you will see that my qualms are with your insistance that it's not that bad. Do you not speak english as a first language or something?

I NEVVVVER said that all women are like this and if you really want to get down to it, men are guilty of more attacks on testicles than women.

I'll call you a sadist until a better word is created. You enjoy hurting. Take it up with the people who make dictionarys. (believe it or not, i honestly dont enjoy being mean like this)

Women lay 100% of their problems as the fault of men, ARE YOU NUTS?!

I got issues with lots of things. But, ask yourself this, if i am correct about some of these things, don't i have pretty good reasons to have issues?

People always say I'm smart until i say something I've a put lot of that supposed intellect towards. Isn't that strange?

I didnt ignore the fact that you think circumsition is bad. I read it like 4 times. How many times did you ignore that i said it's your insistance that it's not bad enough to do anything about that I was trying to address?

If you look at my words carefully, you will see that i said women have had a tougher time. Combine with this what i said about the male rights movement not even beginning

Women don't go around hurting men on purpose very often(not nearly as often as men) but they excell at feeling almost no empathy for men when it does happen. Why should they? They used to not be able to vote! Don't pay any attention to the fact that almost nobody, male or female, uses this amazing magical right.

The given point you agreed with me on is only a piece of the picture. I was done talking about that a while ago.

As parents often say, I'm not angry at you...just disappointed.

Well for the record, you sound retarded. Rebecca, on the other hand, sounds like a very intelligent woman.

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Well for the record, you sound retarded. Rebecca, on the other hand, sounds like a very intelligent woman.

I will take that detailed and persuasive argument into consideration "supacanabizz" hahahahaha!

I'm over halfway to my doctorate in physics, but i guess I'm still a retard. My talent for viewing the intricacies and details of everyday occurances has done a lot for me and i can't just stop trusting my own intuition when so much supports the theory. I hate it when people say stuff like that over the internet, but it seemed like a proper time to mention it.

I may be antagonistic, but others are antagonizing me too. If i said something that gave the impression that i think all women are responsibly for something, it was a slip of the tongue in the heat of the moment. Saying something like that would be against the type of thing I've been trying to stand up for, so sorry about that. It's society that is fucked up and for some reason, saying that women might not have the market cornered on gender discrimination threatens them.

My ARGUMENTS arent sexist are they? Legitimate question :(

My first post was far from as bad as my rescent ones because i dont really have much incentive to try and keep from upsetting people when they get upset by stupid things anyways.

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 04:15 PM
No you can't, because I'm not trying to wind you up. And since you're either unwilling or unable to accept that, I'm through with talking with you, because you're only here to antagonize and insult.

I think I'll give this forum a pass for a while.

Rebecca

huh? Didnt you just say you were ignoring me to wind me up?

I insult because common sense doesnt work as well as it should. The majority of what i say is only thought of as antagonistic because of the problem that I've been trying to talk about itself. Most of you have a strong, irrational distaste for the things I'm saying because theyre strange to you. I guess youre acting a lot like many people acted(even women believe it or not) when women first brought up that they should get political rights.

It's sad that you are using the struggles of unfortunate people in the past to battle somebody that understands their feelings more than you do. What part of the arguments for women's rights doesnt apply to men?

Su0
11-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow, almost 70 posts of of nonsense offtopic. Some pretty obsessive commentors here. Don't take it so seriously?

Come on, obviously this newspiece is related to ballbusting. I don't think anyone said "Yay, I'm glad he lost one of his testicles!". So what's the problem?

The news article was interesting, one kick can be decisive if you're unlucky.

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Wow, almost 70 posts of of nonsense offtopic. Some pretty obsessive commentors here. Don't take it so seriously?

Come on, obviously this newspiece is related to ballbusting. I don't think anyone said "Yay, I'm glad he lost one of his testicles!". So what's the problem?

The news article was interesting, one kick can be decisive if you're unlucky.

Mostly true. But i also believe my first post stands correct when left alone. Making a TOPIC about it is too disrespectful. We are better than that!

moosh
11-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm just amused that a video interview with the guy was posted in the Links thread some 1-2 days before this thread existed and it went by with only one reply :wooow

One from the Vaults
11-02-2009, 06:01 PM
@gumby
You may be good at physics, but your persuasive writing could use work. Just saying. Your original point, I believe, was that this should not have been posted here -- and yes there's something wrong with that. As I've explained repeatedly, it's good for that article to be posted here, and other places, as it educates people about the consequences of groin attacks (giving a counter-example to the way we usually see it treated as hilarious and inconsequential), encourages discussion, and portrays the perpetrator as a criminal.

Insisting that it be removed is completely asinine, and serves to perpetuate the shame and isolation that you should be trying to help overcome. I've explained this civilly in three different ways now, and I really wish that you would stop repeating meaningless statements and insulting people. You've already driven Rebecca off of the board; please stop.

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 06:13 PM
@gumby
You may be good at physics, but your persuasive writing could use work. Just saying. Your original point, I believe, was that this should not have been posted here -- and yes there's something wrong with that. As I've explained repeatedly, it's good for that article to be posted here, and other places, as it educates people about the consequences of groin attacks (giving a counter-example to the way we usually see it treated as hilarious and inconsequential), encourages discussion, and portrays the perpetrator as a criminal.

Insisting that it be removed is completely asinine, and serves to perpetuate the shame and isolation that you should be trying to help overcome. I've explained this civilly in three different ways now, and I really wish that you would stop repeating meaningless statements and insulting people. You've already driven Rebecca off of the board; please stop.

What am i doing?!?! people keep saying things what they think so i do the same. I've been called a misogynist and a retard, why am i the one being singled out for my rudeness? This topic being here is causes the exact opposite of education. Using it as entertainment and lightness educates people that it is FUNNY and ok.

I can't let somebody have the last word when the last thing they say is so absurd that it needs correction.

Not a single ounce of understanding was attempted to be given to me from the get go. You'd think i was trying to take down a religion, not shunning the male version of ****.

Castratrix's pet
11-02-2009, 06:29 PM
The story in the opening post is not about ballbusting. It's about a woman who was out of control and went too far. There was also a story a while back about a teenage girl in Australia who kicked a man in the balls because he pronounced her name wrong. Again, that wasn't about ballbusting it was about some girl who was out of control.

This woman and this girl had no reason to kick some guy in the balls. It would have been no different if they had instead punched him in the face. My question would still be, Why? The answer would be the same. There is no reason why, this woman and this girl were just someone out of control who lashed out at the nearest person at the time.

Ballbusting between consenting adults is one thing. Lashing out for no reason and hurting an innocent person is totally another.

There is too much violence like this in our world today. I wish I knew what it is about our modern world and modern society that makes people be out of control and lash out for no reason, but it seems like there's something about our modern world and modern society that makes people this way, but we as a world and a society need to find out what it is and deal with it.

Rebecca
11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
I was never antagonizing you, and I said that my replies were NOT meant to do so (further evidence that you were NOT reading my posts).

I was debating you, yet you seemed unwilling to accept anything but a total agreement with what you believe. Not only in substance, but in exact wording!

I told you that;

1. I do not condone what this woman did, and do not condone in any way ANYONE (woman or man) committing a violent act against an unwilling other.
2. I agree that male circumcision is wrong because it is non-consensual and unnecessary.

And how did you respond to my agreeing with you? By insinuating that only YOU have given this a lot of thought, calling me a sadist, misrepresenting and maligning my comments, and completely ignoring the fact that I AGREED WITH YOU ON THESE TWO POINTS!!!

Now you come on here, all indignant as though you're being treated unfairly. Well you have to give to get, and so far I have found you to be nothing but belligerent, thoroughly judgmental and arrogant.
No one was attacking you for your position on this incident, or male circumcision. The reason some were attacking you was because of your arrogance, moral certitude and your unwillingness to acknowledge anyone elses opinion.

I'm all for a debate, but that means that BOTH parties must acknowledge the other.

You cannot insist that people subscribe absolutely to your opinion, and then cry foul when they're opinion may sway somewhat.

No reasonable person on here honestly believes that it's okay for this woman to do what she did, regardless of whether or not they find it erotic or titillating. It's not for you to decide what people find erotic. As I said very early on, there are things on this board that I find unerotic, even repulsive, but I don't write in those threads condemning those people. None of us owns the whole sandbox!

So you've said your piece. We all know how you feel about these matters. But don't tell us we're wrong simply because we do not share your opinion in it's entirety.

Now I sincerely hope that you will take the spirit of this post to heart. Unfortunately, my suspicions tell me that this will not be the case.

evilgrl
11-02-2009, 07:59 PM
What was all this about again?

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I was never antagonizing you, and I said that my replies were NOT meant to do so (further evidence that you were NOT reading my posts).

I was debating you, yet you seemed unwilling to accept anything but a total agreement with what you believe. Not only in substance, but in exact wording!

I told you that;

1. I do not condone what this woman did, and do not condone in any way ANYONE (woman or man) committing a violent act against an unwilling other.
2. I agree that male circumcision is wrong because it is non-consensual and unnecessary.

And how did you respond to my agreeing with you? By insinuating that only YOU have given this a lot of thought, calling me a sadist, misrepresenting and maligning my comments, and completely ignoring the fact that I AGREED WITH YOU ON THESE TWO POINTS!!!

Now you come on here, all indignant as though you're being treated unfairly. Well you have to give to get, and so far I have found you to be nothing but belligerent, thoroughly judgmental and arrogant.
No one was attacking you for your position on this incident, or male circumcision. The reason some were attacking you was because of your arrogance, moral certitude and your unwillingness to acknowledge anyone elses opinion.

I'm all for a debate, but that means that BOTH parties must acknowledge the other.

You cannot insist that people subscribe absolutely to your opinion, and then cry foul when they're opinion may sway somewhat.

No reasonable person on here honestly believes that it's okay for this woman to do what she did, regardless of whether or not they find it erotic or titillating. It's not for you to decide what people find erotic. As I said very early on, there are things on this board that I find unerotic, even repulsive, but I don't write in those threads condemning those people. None of us owns the whole sandbox!

So you've said your piece. We all know how you feel about these matters. But don't tell us we're wrong simply because we do not share your opinion in it's entirety.

Now I sincerely hope that you will take the spirit of this post to heart. Unfortunately, my suspicions tell me that this will not be the case.

I really didnt think you agreed with me. If that's what you meant, well ok then, sorry. You said that lack of consent is what made it bad. I was trying to get you to admit that pain and health repercussions were worth mentioning.The reason i kept going on about the stuff with you rebecca is because I thought you were going to understand what i said and then everybody would just shut up because they respect you. I thought my compliments on peoples rationality and stuff when was going to be enough to show i didnt mean any harm. Was an attempt to defuse the situation, but i got upset and gave up on that angle.

If it's my fault, im sorry but i really do NOT understand many of the opinions here. Liking ballbusting doesnt enlist you in an army. You ARE allowed think about the things i say without betraying anybody. I try to think about what you are saying, but you arent exactly saying much for me to think about :/ Couldnt we just be civilized and say what we think and why? Facts evidence and stuff so as to avoid just telling eachother theyre wrong? I've been trying to avoid that, honestly!

I'm just as ready to give up as you are. As long as I'm trying to understand you, do you think you could understand that, as a male, these things affect me much more than you, and maybe i know more about it... *flinch*

You've just been fighting me and I've been fighting several people. Some of the others arent as rational as you either..

cbtfan666
11-02-2009, 10:58 PM
OK I've been listening to all of you guys and lets make some points here... First of all ball-busting made in a CONSENTING way...between two ADULTS(police said it's probably a teen or young adult so...) within the range of RACK(risk-aware consensual kink)(the more 'risky way' than SSC, safe-sane-consensual BDSM practices) would be by definition 'ok' BUT... for some of you there who says we wants to be kicked and when a lady does that we are totally pixxxx off... lets say it's exactly like the females '**** fantasy'... would you like to be raped by this old grandpa 400lbs no hairs and... well...you know what I mean. We wants it the way we would accept it... (as a lady would accept to be 'raped' if it's done within the range of what she's ready to accepte(not a **** by definition but anyways...) What is a non-sense here is that the perpetrator of this crime did that without the conscent of the guy maybe ;) ?... For those of you asking the question ... under the criminal code of canada, it WOULD be aggravated sexual assault(even if some low IQ ladies here would say it's not and it's only assault... saying what they says would be like saying that if I'd slap a woman's balls that would only be a simple assault... but IT'S NOT ;) ) Who know...maybe some frustrated retarded feminists are there to minimize the crimes commited by other ladies ;) For the big debate on circumcision, neither the female one or male one should be accepted on a society. One, the young person can't conscent to it, TWO it's barbaric and un-necessary, even more, the way it's practiced varies from place to place and CAN be risky. AS the young person as no word to say on that, I say we should wait until majority for them to take that in their hands. The ONLY way we should accept this on young people SHOULD be if any kind of MEDICAL CONDITION would be there and could risk the minor's genitals now it would be ok to do so... To reply to some of you who say that male genital mutilation is less violent, sorry but it's no point and not realistic, NONE of them should happen, THAT'S IT ! And YES there is a double standard when we look at it. Guys are seen as strong and they 'can take it' and so, ladies ARE overprotected somehow, letting us males more vulnerable to lots of thing. A girl/teen/woman kicking a boy/teenboy/man in the balls makes laugh, BUT let say a boy/teenboy/man would kick a girl/teen/woman between the legs, that would make the police come up and the dude would be prosecuted as hell and seen as a 'monster'(the same way a male pedophile is a monster that we wanna kill and a female one is 'a wounded soul' we should protect...) BOTH of them(sexes) when it comes to crimes like these SHOULD get what they deserve, no 'privilege' because it's a female(in any way). On that, I wish you a good night and see you soon(I don't know why I bet I'm gonna receive alot from this post xd)

Rebecca
11-02-2009, 11:20 PM
I really didnt think you agreed with me. If that's what you meant, well ok then, sorry. You said that lack of consent is what made it bad. I was trying to get you to admit that pain and health repercussions were worth mentioning.The reason i kept going on about the stuff with you rebecca is because I thought you were going to understand what i said and then everybody would just shut up because they respect you. I thought my compliments on peoples rationality and stuff when was going to be enough to show i didnt mean any harm. Was an attempt to defuse the situation, but i got upset and gave up on that angle.

If it's my fault, im sorry but i really do NOT understand many of the opinions here. Liking ballbusting doesnt enlist you in an army. You ARE allowed think about the things i say without betraying anybody. I try to think about what you are saying, but you arent exactly saying much for me to think about :/ Couldnt we just be civilized and say what we think and why? Facts evidence and stuff so as to avoid just telling eachother theyre wrong? I've been trying to avoid that, honestly!

I'm just as ready to give up as you are. As long as I'm trying to understand you, do you think you could understand that, as a male, these things affect me much more than you, and maybe i know more about it... *flinch*

You've just been fighting me and I've been fighting several people. Some of the others arent as rational as you either..

I said several times that I agreed with you. Sincerely, if you expect people to read your posts, and give them the attention they deserve, than you have to do the same thing. I said quite clearly that I did not condone what this woman did.
You can't expect me to say things. I'll say what I wish to say. You cannot insist upon a given response. That's arrogant presumption.

Of course you know more about a male's perspective than I do! No question! I never remotely suggested that you didn't!
Can you equally accept that I know more about a female's perspective, as I am female? If so, then why did you counter my assertions that the majority of women would also condemn the actions of this woman in BC, and that those mothers who opt to circumcise their sons do so out of a genuine desire to do what's best for their sons. I think they're wrong in their rationale, but their motivation is not suspect. There is no great conspiracy among women against men. The vast majority of us love men!

The reason you are "fighting" people is because of your approach, not your opinions. You were curt, judgmental, and let's be honest; rude. You have a right to your opinion, but so does everyone else here. Regardless of how valid you feel your position is, you're going to have to accept that other people may not agree, and as opinion is not fact, you have to accept that they have a right to disagree with you. Regardless of how much thought you've put into this, some of us (myself included) have also put a lot of thought into it. That doesn't mean we're going to arrive at the same conclusions.

So again, if you expect me and others to respect your opinion (and we should), then you have to do the same. Don't respond to my posts without reading them in their entirety, and don't make assumptions. I have been straight up with you, but up until your last post, you were ranting pretty hard. :)

So calm down. You and I are not that far apart here. But I will not be drawn in any further should you return to your more ... inflexible ways.

I'll make you a deal. Because I don't even know what point you were ultimately trying to make anymore, please express what it is you're trying to get across, but do it in a calm and concise (please no long rants) form. If you can do that, and you're still interested in discussing this, I will do so, in an equally calm manner. But no more insults or inappropriate denigration of my reply.

Rebecca

gumbygumby
11-02-2009, 11:45 PM
I said several times that I agreed with you. Sincerely, if you expect people to read your posts, and give them the attention they deserve, than you have to do the same thing. I said quite clearly that I did not condone what this woman did.
You can't expect me to say things. I'll say what I wish to say. You cannot insist upon a given response. That's arrogant presumption.

Of course you know more about a male's perspective than I do! No question! I never remotely suggested that you didn't!
Can you equally accept that I know more about a female's perspective, as I am female? If so, then why did you counter my assertions that the majority of women would also condemn the actions of this woman in BC, and that those mothers who opt to circumcise their sons do so out of a genuine desire to do what's best for their sons. I think they're wrong in their rationale, but their motivation is not suspect. There is no great conspiracy among women against men. The vast majority of us love men!

The reason you are "fighting" people is because of your approach, not your opinions. You were curt, judgmental, and let's be honest; rude. You have a right to your opinion, but so does everyone else here. Regardless of how valid you feel your position is, you're going to have to accept that other people may not agree, and as opinion is not fact, you have to accept that they have a right to disagree with you. Regardless of how much thought you've put into this, some of us (myself included) have also put a lot of thought into it. That doesn't mean we're going to arrive at the same conclusions.

So again, if you expect me and others to respect your opinion (and we should), then you have to do the same. Don't respond to my posts without reading them in their entirety, and don't make assumptions. I have been straight up with you, but up until your last post, you were ranting pretty hard. :)

So calm down. You and I are not that far apart here. But I will not be drawn in any further should you return to your more ... inflexible ways.

I'll make you a deal. Because I don't even know what point you were ultimately trying to make anymore, please express what it is you're trying to get across, but do it in a calm and concise (please no long rants) form. If you can do that, and you're still interested in discussing this, I will do so, in an equally calm manner. But no more insults or inappropriate denigration of my reply.

Rebecca

Ok. First off, you have misunderstood some things I've been trying to say. I didnt say women dont condemn the kind of thing done to that guy, but not in a million years would somebody get away with making a topic like this about a woman, fetish website or not.

Maybe a genuine desire to do what's best for thier sons, but the very little amount of thought that is often put into it is nothing more than neglect(by the mother AND father). The only reason i wasnt circumsized was because i was too sick when i was born for them to risk it(if they wont do it to a sick baby, they shouldnt do it to any baby...). Women arent bad to men and the problem is something both genders are guilty of. I only targeted women(mostly) because of how thier rights have been in the spotlight for so long that a man who feels like he's been wronged would have to feel shame for it.

Men who have been circumsized dont know what theyre missing. Blowjobs on the internet have often looked brutal to me. The attention to the head can look agonizing. I had a girlfriend that i guess sucked a lot of dick, but i was her first uncircumsized. It didnt feel good.

The only point i intended to make when i entered this topic was that it was disrespectful to the poor guy. I made it short and sweet to avoid confusion but that didnt work u_U

I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet until you give me a reason not to be.

One from the Vaults
11-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Not in a million years? Really? If I can find you three examples of links posted talking about violence against women with an erotic undertone, will you drop it?

Rebecca
11-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I'm with One From The Vaults on this one.

There are numerous sites which deal with violence against women, and in an erotic light.

And seriously, how do you know how much thought a mother/father puts into having their son circumcised? I know for a fact many do it simply because the father was circumcised. Also, many did it because it was the norm.
And your statement that a circumcised man doesn't know what he's missing is again only your opinion. A circumcised man might just as easily say the same thing.
It's all a question of societal norms, and there are at least as many of these that affect women as affect men.

Why do you think a man would have to feel shame about expressing an infringement on his rights? That may be how you feel, but don't project your feelings/perceptions onto everyone.
As I said in my post at the bottom of page 1, women would overwhelmingly condemn the actions of the woman in BC, and would insist that the man go to police, and aid them in finding/arresting her.
Your issue should be directed at the media, not at women.

There are some ugly components within feminism, and as I said earlier, I'm not a feminist. But true feminism is not about the elevation of women over men, or to oppress men. It is about equality for both genders. Ask a true feminist if there should be more support for male victims of domestic violence, and she/he will give you an emphatic yes!

You're making assumptions again. Don't do that. it's unfair to others, and usually (as in this case) inaccurate.

Rebecca

Selftailer
11-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Rebecca, thanks for Your contribution. Your opinion is clear and polite. If someone is not capable to accept other/different opinions it's worthwhile to try to maintain the discussion in a fair opinion debate.

gumbygumby
11-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Not in a million years? Really? If I can find you three examples of links posted talking about violence against women with an erotic undertone, will you drop it?

I dont want to see those links. I'll just take your word for it.

gumbygumby
11-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I'm with One From The Vaults on this one.

There are numerous sites which deal with violence against women, and in an erotic light.

And seriously, how do you know how much thought a mother/father puts into having their son circumcised? I know for a fact many do it simply because the father was circumcised. Also, many did it because it was the norm.
And your statement that a circumcised man doesn't know what he's missing is again only your opinion. A circumcised man might just as easily say the same thing.
It's all a question of societal norms, and there are at least as many of these that affect women as affect men.

Why do you think a man would have to feel shame about expressing an infringement on his rights? That may be how you feel, but don't project your feelings/perceptions onto everyone.
As I said in my post at the bottom of page 1, women would overwhelmingly condemn the actions of the woman in BC, and would insist that the man go to police, and aid them in finding/arresting her.
Your issue should be directed at the media, not at women.

There are some ugly components within feminism, and as I said earlier, I'm not a feminist. But true feminism is not about the elevation of women over men, or to oppress men. It is about equality for both genders. Ask a true feminist if there should be more support for male victims of domestic violence, and she/he will give you an emphatic yes!

You're making assumptions again. Don't do that. it's unfair to others, and usually (as in this case) inaccurate.

Rebecca

But why is circumsition considered a society norm? I think it's because nobody knows enough about the subject.

A guy having more pleasure because of being circumsized seems but as a uncircumsized man, I guess i cant really say anything about that. Is there any science that supports it?

I think the reaction to many of my claims about problems males have were that i should be ashamed about it..

Only circumsizing because the father was is way too little thought. In cases like that, it is the fathers and societys fault.

Wouldnt women condemn the BC actions much more if it were against a woman? I know i would. Women arent the problem, its the entire atmosphere of less caring that almost everybody is guilty of.

Rebecca
11-03-2009, 01:58 PM
But why is circumsition considered a society norm? I think it's because nobody knows enough about the subject.

Let's see if I do this right. I've never added comments after each point. :)

You're probably right! For a very long time, circumcision was performed because of it's roots in Judao-Christian beliefs. Later, it was thought to help prevent urinary tract infections. There is some validity to this, but so long as a boy is taught how to properly clean under the foreskin using soap, this isn't really an issue either.
But their are numerous things in our society that are the result of lack of knowledge or misinformation. Hence, racism, sexism, homophobia. I detest and do not understand how someone can hate an entire group of people (other than hating Habs fans; one for my fellow Canadians here, if there are any :)).
But as I said, circumcision is only based on misinformation. That doesn't excuse it, but the parents do it with the best of intentions.

A guy having more pleasure because of being circumsized seems but as a uncircumsized man, I guess i cant really say anything about that. Is there any science that supports it?

I have no idea. I didn't say it was more pleasurable for a circumcised male. I haven't the slightest idea, as I don't have one of those. :) I would think the only way to conduct an empirical study on it would be to take an uncircumcised man, and later circumcise him, and ask which way sex was better.

I think the reaction to many of my claims about problems males have were that i should be ashamed about it..

I'm not sure what you mean by this comment. But I would say that nobody SHOULD feel ashamed about anything that isn't their doing. A male victim is no less so than a female victim. There have certainly been elements of feminism that has exploited the victim mentality, but there are more feminists who despise them for having done so.

Only circumsizing because the father was is way too little thought. In cases like that, it is the fathers and societys fault.

No question. But don't judge them too harshly. None of us knows everything. There have been many things in societies past that were thought to be right, and widely accepted and practiced as such, only to be found to have negative repercussions later. it wasn't a case of short-sightedness, or negligence, but simply a matter of erroneous information.
In Canada for example, male infant circumcision used to be covered by health care, as it was then thought necessary. It is no longer covered, and hasn't been for some time. Now some might say this is a cost saving measure, and I'm sure it is. But that rationale came out of the realization that it isn't a necessary procedure. So my boyfriend is circumcised, but my son isn't, and most boys born here in the last 15 or so years haven't been circumcised either.

Wouldnt women condemn the BC actions much more if it were against a woman? I know i would. Women arent the problem, its the entire atmosphere of less caring that almost everybody is guilty of.

Why would you condemn it more if it were against a woman? I wouldn't, and I don't think most women would either. Applying different degrees of concern or condemnation based upon gender is sexist. I don't care what the gender of the perpetrator or the victim is. What I condemn is the fact that one person committed a violent act against another without provocation. THAT is the crime!

YAY FOR ME!!! I DID IT CORRECTLY!!!

Dreihundert
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Without getting involved in the arguments which I'm sure are here about whether or not it's okay to bust irl without consent to an extreme...

I found this quote from the story to be hilarious:

"I just want to know what her problem is,"

eric B
11-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Without getting involved in the arguments which I'm sure are here about whether or not it's okay to bust irl without consent to an extreme...

I found this quote from the story to be hilarious:

"I just want to know what her problem is,"

I wonder what the standard reaction to randomly having your ball kicked off is supposed to be....(?)

eric B
11-03-2009, 04:58 PM
I've got to say, I've seen an interview with the guy and hats off to him because he seems to have handled it really well considering how severe and permanently damaging the attack was. He just seems justifiably concerned and bewildered.

jonnyk75
11-04-2009, 08:41 AM
wow, is this a ballbusting forum anymore? or a political/sociological methods cafe?

Makarov
11-04-2009, 02:14 PM
wow, is this a ballbusting forum anymore? or a political/sociological methods cafe?

Eek! I'll take that coffee to go.

Makarov
11-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Men who have been circumsized dont know what theyre missing. Blowjobs on the internet have often looked brutal to me. The attention to the head can look agonizing. I had a girlfriend that i guess sucked a lot of dick, but i was her first uncircumsized. It didnt feel good.

On a similar note, men who have not been circumsized don't know what they are missing. Blowjobs on the internet often look awesome. The attention to the head can look amazing. And I wouldn't be surprised if the girlfriends previous boyfriends would say she's pretty good.

Everything's relative.

gumbygumby
11-04-2009, 03:04 PM
On a similar note, men who have not been circumsized don't know what they are missing. Blowjobs on the internet often look awesome. The attention to the head can look amazing. And I wouldn't be surprised if the girlfriends previous boyfriends would say she's pretty good.

Everything's relative.

Definately something to think about. Hmm.

I think it is worth noting that, during intercourse, the foreskin is there just as much for the woman. I dont know either side of that arguement, though.

Dreihundert
11-04-2009, 03:23 PM
I wonder what the standard reaction to randomly having your ball kicked off is supposed to be....(?)

I suppose you would quickly wonder what the person on the other end of the deal's problem was!

eric B
11-04-2009, 05:06 PM
I suppose you would quickly wonder what the person on the other end of the deal's problem was!
Heh heh, yeah, exactly. I have my own suspicions and speculations on that.

Dreihundert
11-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Heh heh, yeah, exactly. I have my own suspicions and speculations on that.

I suppose that in a real life situation of such intensity, I would easily overlook my sexual fantasies and realize how serious it was.

eric B
11-04-2009, 10:47 PM
I suppose that in a real life situation of such intensity, I would easily overlook my sexual fantasies and realize how serious it was.

In a real life situation I'd probably think "oh my god. All those people who told me to be careful what I wished for, and I just thought they were being dicks".

bruisedfruit99
11-05-2009, 10:20 AM
What was all this about again?
I think the thread is about a talented young woman giving away her ballbusting skills for free:)

One from the Vaults
11-05-2009, 12:38 PM
The fight was because a couple people said posting this thread was distasteful, and somehow it got on to the topic of discrimination against men (permissiveness of violence where males are the victim, circumcision as acceptable, etc). Nobody was actually disagreeing with each other, except that a couple people were taking it to an unreasonable extreme and then growing increasingly angry as people tried to talk sense in them/argue for a more balanced position. Whole shitstorm over nothing, really.

Rebecca
11-05-2009, 01:00 PM
The fight was because a couple people said posting this thread was distasteful, and somehow it got on to the topic of discrimination against men (permissiveness of violence where males are the victim, circumcision as acceptable, etc). Nobody was actually disagreeing with each other, except that a couple people were taking it to an unreasonable extreme and then growing increasingly angry as people tried to talk sense in them/argue for a more balanced position. Whole shitstorm over nothing, really.

Was I one of the "extreme" people, or one of the ones who was trying to talk "sense"? :)

Rebecca

gumbygumby
11-05-2009, 02:38 PM

I didnt get angry until about the 5th time rebecca told me I wasnt reading what she was saying :P

eric B
11-05-2009, 04:25 PM
I think the thread is about a talented young woman giving away her ballbusting skills for free:)

I think the thread is about a talented young woman giving away her ballbusting skills for freeaakkss! :)

VanDattum
11-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Was I one of the "extreme" people, or one of the ones who was trying to talk "sense"? :)

Rebecca

I just wondered what Rebecca would think of this newspaper article (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2744572/Helen-Hodge-rips-out-lover-Billy-Duncans-testicles.html)...

Cheers!
VD

Dreihundert
11-29-2009, 12:29 AM
I think the thread is about a talented young woman giving away her ballbusting skills for freeaakkss! :)

Eric B, that was delightfully tasteless :P

mick_sl8ter
11-22-2010, 08:24 AM
They are having a laugh:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3666894/guy_gets_kicked_in_the_balls_loses_a_testicle/

smurfsmurf
11-23-2010, 09:51 AM

Everything's relative.

My cousin was uncircumsized up until he was 25 when he snapped his banjo string during sex and had to be circumsized, he told me blowjobs feel 10x worse now etc.

Sorry for the necro reply but I was just browsing through here and thought I'd chip in on the whole circumsize/uncircumsize claim and offer some insight from someone who has been both.

sacklunch27
11-25-2010, 06:42 AM
My cousin was uncircumsized up until he was 25 when he snapped his banjo string during sex and had to be circumsized, he told me blowjobs feel 10x worse now etc.

Sorry for the necro reply but I was just browsing through here and thought I'd chip in on the whole circumsize/uncircumsize claim and offer some insight from someone who has been both.

when you grow the nerves grow with you similar to roots of a plant. basicaly when you do it young or old is very different. there is no way to really know how was your pleasure impaired if done when young

matebe
07-12-2011, 05:24 AM
http://www.thinkatheist.com/profiles/blogs/langley-man-loses-testicle

Langley man loses testicle after random, vicious kick by woman

The suspect is described as a Caucasian woman, in her late teens or early 20s. She was between five foot five and five foot seven tall, and 130 pounds with a slim build, and brown hair.

nutpunches
07-14-2011, 08:12 PM
It's not really sexual assault just assault that happened to be against a sexual part I think. Either way it kind of fits the topics of this board don't you think?

LOL it's never SEXUAL assault when it's a women assaulting a man but flirt with a girl and she calls it sexual assault. The double standard is getting old!

testycoles
07-15-2011, 02:42 AM

hahahahahahahahahahaha yes!!!! xD haha

you're awesome!!! :ibow4u:

nutpunches
07-15-2011, 09:42 AM

Your just ridiculous evilgirl and nothing more! What ever happened to the consensual part of all this? The assault happened to someone who might not have been into this lifestyle. Talk is cheap, stupidity is expensive and your account is over drawn. EPIC FAIL as usual.:autogun :confused:

nutpunches
07-15-2011, 09:53 AM

Are you serious? A guy pats a women on the butt she screams sexual assault! A women kicks a mans unsuspecting testicle up into his abdomen and you say it is not sexual? Why then is she only targeting men and only mens testicles?:machine: :rolleyes: Do you sit up at night and think of ways to appear more ignorant? Please give us more of your intellectual thoughts. Not!

ocanada
07-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Are you fucking serious?
Kicking a man in balls because he is rude or any reason is not acceptable
first it is sexual assault
if a man kick a girl in groin or breast he will be in prison for long time
if a women kicked a guy in a balls then she is protecting herself
fun who society change

eventually this will change when more guys complain and report the assault without feeling shame and that of respect for that women.

When a women kicked a guy in balls then she does not have respect for men

that is obvious. in our society each gender become less respectful for the others.
Men should respect women and not make fun or then or abuse then
women should not abuse men when she had the power to do so

Ballbusting for fun is acceptable if agreed by both side

nutpunches
07-15-2011, 10:45 AM

Another ignorant statement. Do any of you lunatics think about it being consensual anymore? If he lost a nut when he was playing then that would be different. The thought process that some of you use is less than intelligent to say the least. Nudists love to be naked but they do not display themselves to others unless they are in the appropriate venue. Get it now freak?

nutpunches
07-15-2011, 11:01 AM

Your right but have you read anything aniMALE and evilgirl has posted? Those two are mentally disturbed on a scale much grander than any previously seen. I hope neither of them successfully produce a spawn, could you imagine what they would be teaching it if it were a girl? Or worse, what they would do to the poor little boy? Yikes!

nutpunches
07-15-2011, 11:07 AM
The distinction isn't necessarily clear. Celebration implies that we're glad it happened; in actuality we're glad to read about it, not glad about it happening, but those are hard to parse and we end up having to split some pretty fine hairs.

Extreme reactions to people responding with arousal to something they're on a forum devoted to being aroused about are unnecessary. However true your rational basis may be, feelings (including arousal) are irrational, and the rational way to incorporate the irrational is to work around it rather than interfering with it, because attempts to interfere are necessarily doomed. There's a phrase around these parts that fits for someone trying to show rationality to a fetishist about their fetish... "spoil sport."

WRONG again! I am aroused by the consensual BB not the vigilante. I loathe feminists and yes I have the balls to admit that they are just another whiney ass right wing that seem to think they are a princess or some bull shit. When they are nothing more than the zit on the asshole of life just looking to pop and make a big stink on the progress of a good shit!

bbbb
07-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Allow me to rephrase your logic in terms you may understand:

I guess weather or not it was a sexual assault would depend on if she got anything sexual out of it. We don't know why she did it. Maybe she was angry, maybe she was just having some fun. She probably didn't intend to rupture anything. Who knows what really happened.I guess whether (note the spelling) it was a **** would depend on if he got anything sexual out of it. We don't know why he did **** her. Maybe he was angry, maybe he was just having some fun. He probably didn't intend to give her a life-threatening disease (AIDS). Who knows what really happened?

What annoys me is that you women whine about how it's hard to find a man to fulfil your **** fantasies but when there is a guy out there who does it for his own pleasure you get all upset. I guess it's only hot to you if he is doing what you want, never what he wants.

NOW do you see how sexist, hateful, bigoted and idiotic your statements are?

WRONG again! I am aroused by the consensual BB not the vigilante. I loathe feminists and yes I have the balls to admit that they are just another whiney ass right wing that seem to think they are a princess...Feminists are typically considerably more sexist, bigoted and hateful than any men - all they do is blame men for everything, justify abuses against men by women (usually by blaming men again for some imaginary or unverifiable claim against men as a whole) and promote hatred towards men as a class group.

They are disgusting creatures.

matebe
07-16-2011, 06:53 AM
I don't like the words ballbusting and cuntbusting i prefer the term playing with the groin
because a lot of people find a way to keep, busting play is cheerful, joyful, safe and the fun is for both

So when people love it to play with the groin and they keep it safe
I have nothing against it.

I hope you have the same opinion about it :) ;)

Do not take any of my messages or comment personal why, I'm a real amateur in Busting :jumpsmile

One from the Vaults
07-16-2011, 11:19 AM
@bbbb
The people you're talking about aren't feminists. Actual feminists are usually pretty cool people. Check out Susan Faludi or Judith Butler.

nutpunches
07-16-2011, 11:29 AM
It was a crying shame! A bus load of feminists went over a 500 foot cliff! There were 2 seats empty, lol.:(

matebe
07-17-2011, 05:10 AM

Langley man loses testicle after random, vicious kick by woman

The suspect is described as a Caucasian woman, in her late teens or early 20s. She was between five foot five and five foot seven tall, and 130 pounds with a slim build, and brown hair.

http://kickedinthegroin.ning.com/profile/LisaHoffman

That's why i don't like her answer on the question was
Have you ever seen someone hit so hard they passed out, shivering on the floor or lost breath? (...Give details on what you saw)
Lisa said All of them

Have you ever seen someone hit so hard they passed out, shivering on the floor or lost breath? (...Give details on what you saw)
Not in reality and i do not want to see it, because i do not want to see real people in real serious pain :( :confused:

bbbb
07-17-2011, 07:13 AM
@bbbb
The people you're talking about aren't feminists. Actual feminists are usually pretty cool people. Check out Susan Faludi or Judith Butler.
Right, so it's "cool" to rewrite history to portray all men as abusers of all women, is it? It's "cool" to promote that men should be wiped out from Earth (Mary Daly - women's studies professor) and to ban men from such classes? It's "cool" to promote laws that benefit women at the expense of men, so a lesser-qualified woman gets a job and does a poorer job than a better qualified man could have done? It's "cool" to try and destroy the foundations of a family (dad+mom+child/ren) is it, in favor of a feminist preferred 'family' of "mom+child+ dads money but not dad"? It's "cool" to see them pushing for laws that repeatedly see women treated with kiddy-gloves for murdering their children and partners while pushing for harsher laws against men who kill children/partners? Etc. etc.

Yeah - that's really cool.

_bolshevik_
07-18-2011, 02:01 AM
Right, so it's "cool" to rewrite history to portray all men as abusers of all women, is it? It's "cool" to promote that men should be wiped out from Earth (Mary Daly - women's studies professor) and to ban men from such classes? It's "cool" to promote laws that benefit women at the expense of men, so a lesser-qualified woman gets a job and does a poorer job than a better qualified man could have done? It's "cool" to try and destroy the foundations of a family (dad+mom+child/ren) is it, in favor of a feminist preferred 'family' of "mom+child+ dads money but not dad"? It's "cool" to see them pushing for laws that repeatedly see women treated with kiddy-gloves for murdering their children and partners while pushing for harsher laws against men who kill children/partners? Etc. etc.

Yeah - that's really cool.

Don't confuse true feminism with extremist feminism. As with all walks of life there will always be those who take things too far, and they're often the majority.

Actual feminism is about pure equality amongst men and women, not superiority of women. There are a large number of extremist "feminists" who do believe that women are superior beings simply for being female; who promote laws, events, actions and life that favours women-folk over men-folk; who would just as soon wipe out all males and reproduce via the ubiquitous "SCIENCE" or whatever.

Sure, those bad apples exist, and they are many; however, we should understand that true, real, actual feminists are simply women who believe in and support true, real, actual feminism - who believe and support the notion that all humans are inherently equal and only differ socially by their individual beings.

That's all I have to say on the topic, I think/hope. I don't like confrontation.

P.S.: Yes, I know that men can also be feminists, since feminism is an idea and not, necessarily, self-defining.

BeatMyBallsHard
07-20-2011, 02:24 AM
It must have been one hell of a kick, or she must have been wearing seriously spiked toes & got him JUST right.... takes a lot to do that, balls are pretty tough.

ghgh750
07-20-2011, 06:24 PM
so they never caught her? please tell me there is an update to this story....

matebe
08-15-2011, 05:18 AM
so they never caught her? please tell me there is an update to this story....

I am 100% sure of it that the person who did this is busted in jail for it ;)
And that website i give has nothing to do with fetish and i don't care how old a thread is :).

ghgh750
08-18-2011, 08:58 AM
what makes you sure that she got caught? that link you provided does not say that and i searched around online and could not find it. i just think it is unfair that she gets away with this crime.