PDA

View Full Version : Sacrificing one of the boys...

Galaxyife
11-02-2009, 08:42 PM
So after many, many years of wonderful ballbusting activities (most recently with a nice, vicious wife) I am thinking of taking the plunge and "sacrificing" one of the boys. Here is my idea...I LOVE getting kicked and I absolutely love the pain and agony that comes with it. I don't ever want to let it go, but I would love to be a "one nut wonder" and let my wife do it. I have great insurance and would be able to take the time off that would be required for recovery. So, here is my idea...it will be simple. I will be subdued in such a way that I would not be able to get out of it. Basically, all fours tied to the bed with a gag. There would be one exception to this, I would have a signal available (bell, light, etc) if I chicken out at the last minute. It would involve kicks (specifically to ONE ball) with my wife using the heal of her right foot (her strong leg). We think this would be the most effective as the heel is the hardest impact point of her foot and the kick could be directed EXACTLY where it would need to be. From doing some research and observing her full force test kicks to "sample nuts", with full-force kicks, I don't think it would take more that 3 kicks to achieve this goal. So I am looking for any advice from others or even better, stories/regrets from others that have done this. :)

justtestingstuff
11-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Please make a video of this. :bananad:

Knave
11-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Okay dude, I understand that this is a lot of guys' fantasy on these boards but we're talking a pretty permanent lifestyle change here. Have you two discussed the ramifications of this? There are a host of health issues and risks involved, not to mention the risk of regret when the deed is done. How would that make your wife feel if you came to regret the decision. I hate to be a party pooper, but I just want to make sure you're really considering the consequences and not just getting high on the fantasy.

-Knave(EM)

Takethemboth
11-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Kinda say i agree with knave here I would have a few questions

What happens if you pain of losing your testicle puts you into shock, or something and you have to go to hospital. What's your wife going to tell them?

Or, worse yet, what happens something goes wrong with her kick and she gets both, that could be pritty bad.

Hey listen i'm with you on the fantasy, but i think there are other, less damaging ways of playing it out.

Alec Anaconda
11-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I do hope that you are just having a laugh.

“I have great insurance.”
Time to find the magnifying glass and read the small print!

Are you going to claim that your intended mutilation was an accident?
If so, that is premeditated fraud.

What if you state that your wife deliberately damaged your ball, at your request?
No insurance company is going to tolerate this, unless they decide that you are insane.
Maybe you take a prolonged vacation in a mental treatment centre whilst your good lady wife gets to know the lesbians, in jail, rather intimately.

Have you and your wife bothered to take legal advice?
If not, how dare you ask her to cause you grievous bodily harm?

Have you considered that you will be unable to enjoy BB for a very long time afterwards, and your enjoyment will be halved forever?

Fantasy is great, but you have not thought this one through.
By publishing your plan, you have already prevented its implementation, unless you have been exceedingly cunning in hiding your audit trail.

moosh
11-03-2009, 09:50 AM
In addition to the above comments, which I agree with:

If you're going to be continuing with ballbusting after this, only having one ball would make that a lot more risky. You wouldn't want to accidentally be left with NO balls...

killamcbills
11-03-2009, 10:57 AM
hi there,

thanks for sharing w/ us all. i similarly feel compelled to ask you to WAIT, please! i'll just share one face of the male anatomy that you should consider, regardless of whether you go through w/ this or not. what if, in the process of attempting to destroy what's inside your ballbag, you suffer a rip, tear, or cut to your bag itself. a LOT of blood is in that area, and if you're cut, there's going to be a lot of blood. have you and your wife discussed the posibility of you being tied up, bleeding, and her having to hold it together, call 911, and then UNTIE YOU, while keeping a cool head? is she the kind of person who would freak out, is grossed out by blood, can she maintain her cool in a stressful, dangerous situation?

anyway, nothing against you personally. it's wonderful that you have a wife who indulged and enjoys sex with you. be careful, you only have each other!

morethanwanted
11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Don't do this, it's just a fantasy. You would definitely regret it.

And maybe you have bad luck, your wife misses, and hits both balls (in 2 kicks), and both have to be removed!

pecs
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM
This is the most silly idea I have read on this board.

I suggest you engage brain and reconsider. Where is the fun in breaking your toys permanently?

The one redeeming factor with idiots doing this is it eliminates them from the gene pool!

Dreihundert
11-03-2009, 04:01 PM
This is probably a bad idea... lol.

Remember that when you indulge in a sexual fantasy, it only lasts for the one instance. Don't indulge in a fantasy such as this, because I guarantee you that you will regret it in the future.