PDA

View Full Version : Weaker sex

comathito
11-04-2009, 07:59 PM
So do you think balls effectively makes boys the weaker sex, physically? Or is it simply a thing that exists purely in fantasies?

clicker123
11-05-2009, 09:35 PM
yes they make you weaker

evilgrl
11-05-2009, 10:19 PM
So do you think balls effectively makes boys the weaker sex, physically? Or is it simply a thing that exists purely in fantasies?

No it doesn't make them weaker, it makes them stronger actually. But it is a weak spot that's all.

deballs
11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
No it doesn't make them weaker, it makes them stronger actually. But it is a weak spot that's all.

i totally agree

iron horse
11-06-2009, 02:12 AM
The testicles produce testosterone. Testosterone is basically a natural steroid, and is 6 times higher in males. It induces one to be aggressive, have bravado, and creates muscle bulk. It is why men, as opposed to women, have waged wars and conquered civilizations. Testosterone hormones are synthesized for body building athletes (both men and women) to bulk up with incredibly large muscle mass. In other words, balls make a man stronger, bigger and more aggressive because of them.

So what was your question?

squeezemyballsplease
11-06-2009, 04:13 AM
That's correct, but:

It still IS the weak spot of men...

That's for sure.

So, evilgrl and iron horse are both right.

Balls make men strong, but as soon as the girls have you by the balls it's over.

Teardrop
11-06-2009, 11:31 AM
As well as making men strong and weak, balls also tend to make men stupid, especially when a beautiful woman is around. Of course, they also make ballbusting possible, so at least they have that saving grace. :)

gumbygumby
11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
As well as making men strong and weak, balls also tend to make men stupid, especially when a beautiful woman is around. Of course, they also make ballbusting possible, so at least they have that saving grace. :)

I disagree. Humanity is stupid, not just males.

Females have similar stupifying hormones and any stand up comedian will tell you they are anything but rational thinkers.

At least our hormones give us superpowers instead of a big ass, right?

Wow im a dick haha

evilgrl
11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Wow im a dick haha

Stating the obvious, as we all knew that already from your other posts lol.

gumbygumby
11-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Stating the obvious, as we all knew that already from your other posts lol.

But im a lovable, eccentric dick, right? :thumbup

2nutbuster
11-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Balls do make a boy stronger, it provides him the testosterone to become bigger, taller, and muscular then a girl. However, once someone, or something nails that male spot, the boy is crying a down for the count. Balls are a strength for him, but then again, it's more of a weakness for him. Balls control the male, and althought is makes them tough, it makes them weak. So basically their a weak spot that would make a boy cry. they can grow taller, bulid up hard lean muscles in the gym, but a girl can simply take all that strenght away for them. She just needs to hit him good and hard in his maleness.

So overall, Balls make a man weak!

evilgrl
11-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Balls do make a boy stronger, it provides him the testosterone to become bigger, taller, and muscular then a girl. However, once someone, or something nails that male spot, the boy is crying a down for the count. Balls are a strength for him, but then again, it's more of a weakness for him. Balls control the male, and althought is makes them tough, it makes them weak. So basically their a weak spot that would make a boy cry. they can grow taller, bulid up hard lean muscles in the gym, but a girl can simply take all that strenght away for them. She just needs to hit him good and hard in his maleness.

So overall, Balls make a man weak!

If you say so. Although it's fun to hit a man in the balls, it hurts to get hit anywhere. So are balls really weaker than anywhere else?

gumbygumby
11-08-2009, 08:59 AM
If you say so. Although it's fun to hit a man in the balls, it hurts to get hit anywhere. So are balls really weaker than anywhere else?

The testicles are an internal organ that dangles completely free. That's why the pain is similar to that of a really bad stomacheache. Of course it hurts more. The huge importance of the part combined with them being so vulnerable means that, in order to teach us and other animals to keep them safe, they are wrapped in tons of nerves. Also, since theyre rounded and relatively firm, a simple strike sends a shockwave through all the nerves that are wrapped around them. Getting hit in the testicles is like having two extreme stomache-aches between your legs. So imagine having your stomache hanging out and somebody punching it :P

Alec Anaconda
11-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Are balls really weaker than anywhere else?

Many other body parts are more sensitive and more easily damaged.

Eyes, ears, fingers, toes etc.

An excruciating ball pain normally abates far more quickly than other agonies.

Alec Anaconda

gumbygumby
11-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Many other body parts are more sensitive and more easily damaged.

Eyes, ears, fingers, toes etc.

An excruciating ball pain normally abates far more quickly than other agonies.

Alec Anaconda

Toes?

Do you have your balls busted by a teddy bear or something?

eric B
11-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Imagine getting a facebusting session! In my case I'd probably get a broken nose after a couple of kicks.

evilgrl
11-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Imagine getting a facebusting session! In my case I'd probably get a broken nose after a couple of kicks.

I don't have balls but if I did I think I would choose getting kicking in the balls over getting hit in the face. I am certain the eyes and nose are far more sensitive than the testicles.

eric B
11-08-2009, 10:08 PM
I don't have balls but if I did I think I would choose getting kicking in the balls over getting hit in the face. I am certain the eyes and nose are far more sensitive than the testicles.
Yeah and it would be more difficult to get a job with a crushed face than with a crushed goolie.

gumbygumby
11-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Yeah and it would be more difficult to get a job with a crushed face than with a crushed goolie.

I've been punched in the face plenty of times(hard for you to imagine I know) but only once has somebody attacked my balls in anger. I would much rather take a hit in the face. A hit in the face usually feels like nothing until it starts swelling.

I dont understand your guys rationalizing :/ How many people lose jobs because of taking a hit in the face?

eric B
11-09-2009, 12:15 AM
I've been punched in the face plenty of times(hard for you to imagine I know) but only once has somebody attacked my balls in anger. I would much rather take a hit in the face. A hit in the face usually feels like nothing until it starts swelling.

I dont understand your guys rationalizing :/ How many people lose jobs because of taking a hit in the face?

I don't know, if it was a bad enough hit, like if your face got crushed, it might be difficult hold down a job.

eric B
11-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Or impossible.

One from the Vaults
11-09-2009, 01:09 AM
My martial arts perspective: the testicles are very sensitive to pain, much moreso than most of the rest of the body. However, if you're tough/trained enough, pain itself is not nearly as important as any type of injury that can prevent you from continuing to fight. The throat is probably the place I'm most afraid of being hit in a fight, with the eyes second, the back of the head third, and then in no particular order, various joints, the spine, the solar plexus, the bladdar and the groin.

In Chinese martial arts they often talk about the "centre line" as very important, because many of the most sensitive spots are right along the centre. From top to bottom you have the bridge of the nose (), the throat, the solar plexus, the bladdar and the genitals.

Hit the nose and the eyes immediately start to water, making it really hard to see, and therefore to fight

The throat is very easy to injure, and interrupted air flow means you're completely fucked.

The solar plexus is very painful to be struck and can knock the air right out of you, making it hard to keep fighting.

The bladdar is one internal organ that doesn't have much in the way of protection -- it's just below the strongest abs (the "six pack") and so isn't protected by them, and a powerful shot there can be a lot more damaging a shot to the stomach, say.

The genitals are generally just very sensitive to pain, and male genitals in particular produce a lot of nausea when struck, which is very distracting and make it hard to focus on the fight.

Getting hit any of those places (as well as the spine, temples, eyes, back of the head, liver, floating ribs and joints) is just generally a bad thing. But the genitals not really much moreso than any of the others on that list, and you should learn to defend against and to deliver all of them.

gumbygumby
11-09-2009, 07:58 AM
In my experience, the face is distraction that has made people lose fights against me.

I also forgot to mention that the person who hit me in the balls didnt hit nearly as hard as he hit me in the face and I still wish he wouldve kept wailing on my head.

I got even eventually. Gave him a little push while he was walking down some stairs <_<

Hits bad enough to damage your face have to be a lot stronger than the ones that incapacitate you through your balls.

Sacktap
11-09-2009, 11:40 AM
I've been into bb for a long time. My college sweetheart (currently my ball and chain hehe) and i have been practicing bb for 10 years now. That and I have been in martial arts and have obviously gotten my fair share of accidents there. It's more fun for me to act like the wifey can control me through it. If I admit that its not as bad as she thinks it is well where's the fun in that.

Ps: we have children soo i don't think im permabroke.

dark
11-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Pain in the balls is a completely different kind of pain which I think it can compared with a punch in the nose (actually less painfull but more effective). It is not the pain itself... it is the paralyzation, numbeness and then tickling of a couple of minutes.

If your opponet really hates you can beat the shit out of you after you get kicked in the balls, but if she/he is fair then he/she waits for you to recover. Most of the time a kick in the balls is a false alarm, an instinct makes you cover this area and be more careful. If you get hit accidentally I don't know why it makes us laugh (and scream at the same time).... I guess because everyone else is laughing.

gumbygumby
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Pain in the balls is a completely different kind of pain which I think it can compared with a punch in the nose (actually less painfull but more effective). It is not the pain itself... it is the paralyzation, numbeness and then tickling of a couple of minutes.

If your opponet really hates you can beat the shit out of you after you get kicked in the balls, but if she/he is fair then he/she waits for you to recover. Most of the time a kick in the balls is a false alarm, an instinct makes you cover this area and be more careful. If you get hit accidentally I don't know why it makes us laugh (and scream at the same time).... I guess because everyone else is laughing.

Nah, it's the pain. But it is a different kind of pain. Only thing i know that feels like it is a stomache ache. I've never had a stomacheache as bad as a strong ballbust though.