PDA

View Full Version : Getting busted naked in front of a cheering crowd

iron horse
11-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Here's a new kink I never thought of.

For those that are into humiliation through both ballbusting and being strip naked in front of clothed women, particularly women you've never met, this might be for you.

Imagine this - you completely stark naked and shackled with a a beautiful fully clothed dominatrix pulling your leash. She drags you onto a stage in a club in front of a large crowd wherein the girls outnumber the guys by over 2 to one. And you're the only one naked in the room.

The dom then proceeds to humiliate you, slap you, ridicule your penis size then do other painful things to you. The more painful and humiliating she is, the more the girls in the crowd laugh, cheer and applaud. Interestingly, in this video, the guys aren't into it obviously showing these girls LOVE having one-up on the men.

There's not a lot of hard ballbusting (she does sit on his balls and puts spikes to his penis and balls while the girls cheer her on). This is Russian, and is hardcore mean...somehow I'm not surprised it came from there.

I still don't know what I think yet.

http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/5522/a0325955214220.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a0325955214220)

http://depositfiles.com/files/bz1goh7cl

I'd be interested in knowing if folks find this somehow more erotic given his humiliation is heightened by a room full of mean yet gorgeous girls enjoying his pain.

Teardrop
11-08-2009, 03:57 AM
Well, I've done this at fetish clubs, where I've been naked and busted in front of 20 people. Myself, I tend to just be in the moment and forget anybody else is there. There could be 200 or 2000 onlookers, doesn't make any difference to me, I don't even look up at them. The only persons I'm aware of are myself and the Dom, and the fun we are having.

skipperbob
11-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Years ago when I would visit my martial arts mistress in NYC she would have several other women come to watch and learn as she repeatedly kicked me in the balls! At first the watching girls would be shocked and then it turned to laughs and they would want their chance to kick me. I found it extra humiliating to be used like that in front of others and to hear their comments as they took turns aiming kicks at my crotch!

eric B
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Years ago when I would visit my martial arts mistress in NYC she would have several other women come to watch and learn as she repeatedly kicked me in the balls! At first the watching girls would be shocked and then it turned to laughs and they would want their chance to kick me. I found it extra humiliating to be used like that in front of others and to hear their comments as they took turns aiming kicks at my crotch!

Wow. Was she a dominatrix or a just a martial arts teacher?

skipperbob
11-09-2009, 01:00 PM
She liked to combine the two. She has a real martial arts backround, even used to compete in kickboxing matches but she also loves dominating and humiliating men. She finds other interested women at the classes she teaches, and it is surprising the number who like the idea of having sessions kicking willing guys around!

Here is a pic of her.

iron horse
11-11-2009, 12:03 AM
She liked to combine the two. She has a real martial arts backround, even used to compete in kickboxing matches but she also loves dominating and humiliating men. She finds other interested women at the classes she teaches, and it is surprising the number who like the idea of having sessions kicking willing guys around!

Here is a pic of her.

Wow, she should make videos as they'd be hot sellers! How are you dressed (in a gi?) Were you ever stripped nude in front of the others (hoping!)

skipperbob
11-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Just look at my avatar and you can see, by the end I had to stand there and take it as they took turns playing with me and humiliating me in front of the others! There is nothing like having a woman's foot working your cock and balls as a watching group of females laugh and urge her on!

iron horse
11-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Just look at my avatar and you can see, by the end I had to stand there and take it as they took turns playing with me and humiliating me in front of the others! There is nothing like having a woman's foot working your cock and balls as a watching group of females laugh and urge her on!

That is so friggin HOT

I used to be in the martial arts and one of my fantasies was to be in a dojo dedicated to women with only one guy. They have a competition between the male and a female. With each point scored, the ref instructs him to take an item of clothing off. The girl is good, the ref is biased, and despite his objections, he is then standing there wearing only his protective cup in his jock strap.

The girl then scores a point and the ref demands he remove his cup. He objects so the ref angrily slaps him in his face demanding he immediately take it off, much to the laughter and cheers of the girl as they witness his humiliation. He then obediently complies and the girls go nuts cheering when they see his penis and balls flop out on full display. He is then stark naked and must continue to fight. The girls are shouting "kick him in his balls!"

When he defends himself with a block, the ref determines the female has earned a tag team partner to come into the ring. Eventually, there are several in the ring. Slapping his face, punching his stomach, etc., are all legitimate blows and are done to get him to leave his penis and balls exposed.

Every time a hard blow is delivered to his balls, the girls cheer enthusiastically.

When he finally drops, several get him in holds so he can't move. Two girls grab each leg and spread them wide. The ref then invites each girl into the ring to kick him in the balls, and the hard each does, the louder they laugh and applaud. He finally taps out, and the ref makes him stand there next to the original female fighter as she lifts the fighters hand into the air for victory. The room applauds and cheers, and he is humiliated and disgraced.

Well

skipperbob
11-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Very nice! I have been lucky enough to go through something like that with many of the girls at the studio I went to. (Check you PM Iron Horse)

How do you like this lineup to work me over?