PDA

View Full Version : Wearing my Goddess' chastity sleeve

propertyofmslee
11-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Ms Lee has steadily increased her level of control over me and my deprived penis. She now requires me to wear her chastity sleeve every day, all day long. This device prevents anything close to a full erection and effectively binds me to her will.

Ms Lee keeps me on a very short leash and has many other Rules that i must obey. You can read more about my life as Her property in my blog at: http://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com (http://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/)

experiment
11-27-2009, 07:34 AM
propertyofmslee, i have been reading your blog and find it very interesting. i hope to read more from you.

i am in a relationship with a Domme who wants to put me in a chastity cage. after 40 days without an orgasm or ejaculation, without wearing anything, i suppose she feels i would benefit from additional physical control. i have to agree with her that i can't hold out much longer. i don't know what her palns are for me but i guess that is to be expected.

experiment
01-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Your latest instructions are enjoyable to hear. Miss Lee certainly knows how to abuse you, or rather make you abuse yourself.

propertyofmslee
01-05-2010, 05:40 PM
I wanted to thank you for all your comments and support. I'm also glad to hear that you are back in chastity and I hope your mistress takes you back. However, she may not be too generous about release if she does.

Your latest instructions are enjoyable to hear. Miss Lee certainly knows how to abuse you, or rather make you abuse yourself.

experiment
01-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Thank you propertyofmslee. i did last for 55 days in chastity, but did have an accidental failure which caused me to lose interest. i just lost control and leaked/dribbled a whole lot of cum that i could not stop. i thought i was a failure and could not last that long again. i felt my mistress was never going to reward me.

now i have gone crawling back. the cb6000 chasity cage is on for the 9th day today and i have been in chastitiy for 16 days. my former mistress wants me to prove myself before she will take me back. she has not actually told me what i must do. perhaps as you said she will not be too generous if she does. how much is a big question.

propertyofmslee
01-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Experiment, this is your opportunity to prove to your former (and future) Mistress that you are sincere in your desire to serve and please Her. You need to remain in chastity as long as She desires and concentrate on her pleasure, not yours. Your pleasure will come from serving her. Your Mistress will reward you, but in Her own way and when it pleases Her to do so. I actually believe that the longer you please Her with your gift of chastity, the greater your reward will be.

By the way, I once had a similar accident and asked my Ms Lee for forgiveness. Not only was She not angry with me, She was actually pleased and amused that I was so desperate that I came so uncontrollably.

Good luck, and please stay in touch. It is a pleasure to be in contact with another boy in chastity for his Mistress.

experiment
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
propertyofmslee, thank you for your encouragement. i am up to day 18 with a cb6000 chastity cage on and day 25 in chastity, my Misress does seemed pleased. i fear that she may not let me cum for a long time. the last time i was at day 56 and no release. my Misrtess now wants to get me to the point i will only cum onher command with masturbation or stimulation. i am not sure how it works, but i am concerned

IPlayGuitar
01-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi!

Me and my mistress hve just ordered a CB3000 for me, and also some whips.
it will be the first time i try smoething like that, so im very excited, and so is she.

could some experienced members please tell us what we (she) can do when i have that chastity on?
some advices for beginners with this stuff would be nice :)

before we have been alot into ballbusting (we love it, both of us) and now we are ready to take it to the next level.

:bananawin

experiment
01-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Your Mistress may get more enjoyment than you will out of the CB3000. while your penis will try to get erect and rub against something, she can punish your balls all she wants. Since you probably will not be able to cum, it can go on for hours. But perhaps this is what you really want. The real advantage of using chastity cages is the length of time your mistress can keep you from ejaculating. She can go as long as she pleases and is in full control. Let us know how you do.

IPlayGuitar
01-28-2010, 03:45 PM
I understand that my mistress will have more fun with it than me :)
but i really love the tease and denial-thing, so i think i will like it too!
i will keep u updated of what she will do to me.

But please come up with some scoop of what she can do to me while im in this CB3000, and i will present it for her :)

experiment
02-13-2010, 06:18 PM
IPlayGuitar there are so many things your Mistres can do to you while you are controlled by the CB3000 chastity device I think it would fill a book or two. Not knowing your likes/dislikes or those of your Mistress makes it a little difficult.

She could do things like gently? squeezing your testicles, or perhaps a milking session lubing her hands and pulling the sack down for a prolonged period.

If you are into BB she could repeatedly punch or slap your balls.

She could force you to pleasure her in any way she prefers and just drive you crazy from frustration.

If she knows what really turns you on or off, make you participate in that activity.

Gently tickling you would be a real form of torture. Nipple massage, ball rubbing, anal stimulation or whatever gets you excited. It will leave you frustrated and climbing the walls.

Enjoy!

jman123
03-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Oh how I miss being in a relationship with a dominant woman. Sounds like you're having a great time

georgewalton
08-14-2011, 11:30 AM
I am back to updating my blog after an extended absence

peter7447
08-17-2011, 01:26 PM
What an exchiting experience. Congratulations.

experiment
10-03-2011, 08:03 AM
i was amazed to see that propertyofmslee is still posting to his blog. this seems to be a relation that has endured. i am very envious of his activities and hope he continues to enjoy it and keeps posting.

propertyofmslee
11-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I just posted my thanks to Ms Lee:
http://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/giving-thanks/

georgewalton
05-15-2012, 05:38 PM
my newest blog entry reflects on a recent modification to my chastity sleeve:
http://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/four-weeks-in-severe-chastity/

propertyofmslee
02-14-2016, 05:57 PM
For those interested, I recently posted my latest Service Oriented Submission related blog entry:
https://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/butler-and-tea-service/

hungry_pete
03-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Can you post a pic of the chastity sleeve?
I'm always interested to see new designs.

Didn't read all of your blog, but is she planning to make the chastity permanent? (seal the lock)

With my experience with chastity, I do miss playing with the penis after a while.
Though what helps a lot is when my wife lets me play with her lover's penis sometimes.
Or sometimes I get to put a couple of fingers above hers on his shaft when she's sucking it.

It may sound weird, but it really does help with that craving to touch and handle a penis.
After a while I find that I don't even miss mine (really hers) any more.

propertyofmslee
03-20-2016, 08:25 AM
I previously posted a photo of my chastity sleeve last June:
https://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/the-return-of-the-sleeve/

As you can see, this is a homemade device I crafted with the goal of not leaving a tell tale bulge under my clothing. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have about my sleeve. Ms Lee has not explicitly told me whether she is planning on making my chastity permanent at some point but she has hinted that this may be my destiny. She seems to prefer to keep me guessing concerning things like this and she also does not pander to my fantasies (in this case concerning permanent chastity). I need to stay focused on her pleasure and not allow myself to be distracted by concerns about her property.