PDA

View Full Version : ********** as a Judicial Punishment

fictionwriter
11-17-2009, 09:10 PM
In September Poland approved forcible ********** in the form of a law making chemical ********** mandatory for sex offenders in that nation. The Czech Republic practices mandatory surgical ********** of convicted sex offenders.

A doctor makes an incision in a man's scrotal sac and, deftly wielding his scalpel, quickly removes both testicles. In the Czech Republic, that simple operation is the punishment for male sex offenders.
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1878462,00.html
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1878462,00.html#ixzz0XBKKN9QU
of surgically ********** convicted sex offenders

I guess my fantasy would be of a judicial nature. I would be brought before an all Female (Femdom: Female Supremacy) jury which would decide my punishment. The choices would be:

(a) chemical **********

(b) surgical **********

(c) penectomy (surgical removal of male penis)

(d) public whipping or Singapore cane

(e) complete judicial emasculation, surgical removal of all male genitalia (testicles and penis removed)

(f) other forms of public humiliation

(g) any combination of penalties or other punishments at the whims of the members of the Female jury.

So my answer would be let the all "Female jury" decide which punishment. My fantasy is this would be a punishment. And members of the "Female jury" would carry it out.

Question for Females: What should my punishment be and how should it be carried out?

agoknee
11-18-2009, 04:01 PM
I think convicted sex offenders should be totally emasculated and enslaved as property to the victims to be treated however they seem fit for life or killed.

crushee
11-18-2009, 04:36 PM
I think they should be "manually" *********, i.e. their testicles being slowly crushed and cracked by women, in front of their victim who should be authorised to participate if she wants to. She should be encouraged to participate, as a part of the psychological treatment for her misfortune.

Once their balls have been reduced to a pulp, they should be left in jail for a couple of days, without any pain-killer, of course, and then what remains of their package be surgically removed.

ladies in charge of enforcing this sentence would be selected among heavily muscled amazons.

bull4you
11-19-2009, 05:26 AM
I can understand your fantasies. But seriously ********** as a punishment for **** is too much. **** victim lost nothing physically, her lose is just psychological. But ********** deprives a man from his beloved one 'sex'. It is just a feminists hatred about manhood, force them to make such laws.

sigmadm
11-19-2009, 06:03 AM
His cock should be publicly chopped off. He should then be a slave to his victim until such time that she decides that he be publicly executed

darkesthour
11-19-2009, 06:08 AM
I think its the right way...Rapists schould get surgical ********* in front of there victims, simply to show that females are to treat with more respect

Dix
11-19-2009, 07:34 AM
Just what is a sex offender in reality or according to the laws of the land? Rapes are notoriously examples of high rates of false accusations. Since my youth the feminists have kept the rates of sexual assault climbing by expanding the definition of sexual assault in the face of decreased incidents of forceable ****. Even sex with a minor can change from **** to consensual sex at the stroke of midnight on the youth's birthday.
I'm afraid any punishment that is a permanent mutilation is morally wrong. A fantacy if a different matter and if this poll is merely a fantacy then I retract judgement on the choices offered in this poll.
I'm reminded of the gross injustice done to one of Britain's greatest heros who, without his contribution to WW2's cause, the outcome may have been different. In September the British prime minister publicly appologized for their country's treatment of Alan Turing the man responsible for cracking the Nazi enigma codes. His crime: gross indecency which was a sexual offence at that time is considered normal now. He was chemically ********* and after a number of years of suffering committed suicide.
Again, if it's only fantacy here, forget what I've said.

Gibbonator
11-19-2009, 07:44 AM
I disagree with ********** for sex offenders (I believe that Poland is introducing it, though I doubt it'll last long before the EU shoot it down, but that's another topic). Justice is a fine balance between punishing the individual, while at the same time recognising his human dignity. Justice becomes distorted when respect for the latter is violated. Permanent and destructive acts against the body (such as **********) would constitute such a violation.

My views have not changed.

bthauronite
11-19-2009, 11:01 PM
********** should not be a punishment for ****. It should only be the prep work. **** of a female is treason to the species and violates natural law. It should be a capital offense, after the offending genitalia are cut off one centimeter at a time, allowing time in between for the wound to close. This would make opening it again all the more painful. Insolent pieces of shit.

Pupuce
11-20-2009, 08:43 AM
None of the option. I like fantasy, I don't like real life torture.

Alec Anaconda
11-20-2009, 01:12 PM
There are far too many **** convictions that have been later found to be incorrect.

The same with murder and terrorism.

That’s the main reason that the civilised world stopped executing their people, decades ago.

Cut out a man’s balls and he might as well be dead.

Arcane
11-20-2009, 01:54 PM
None of the option. I like fantasy, I don't like real life torture.

im in this boat

Anxiety
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Emasculation. It isn't really about punishment (and America should not endorse torture and slavery, for those here that advocate it). It is about public safety. Rapists and pedophiles have dangerous sexual appetites. Emasculation is the 3rd safest way of dealing with these people (after execution and life imprisonment). I would let them choose one of the others if they were so inclined.

Oh, and many, many men throughout history have survived the end of their sex lives (eg, eunuchs, the elderly, those sentenced to life imprisonment, priests who honor their vows, etc.). I would certainly not commit suicide because I was emasculated.

moosh
11-20-2009, 06:44 PM
priests who honor their vows

I think they're just an urban myth...

:Baahaha:

Snoodle
11-20-2009, 07:12 PM
As fun as it sounds, that kind of punishment is a very, very slippery slope. It's real 'eye for an eye.'

While I'm pro death penalty, as someone else mentioned, the number of cases of malicious accusation of ****, or even just mistaken accusations are staggering.

Murder, on the other hand, is a lot, LOT harder to be convicted of wrongly.

eric B
11-22-2009, 10:26 PM
So, if you get off on rapists getting ********* does that mean people have to get raped before you can get off?

aniMALE
11-23-2009, 02:23 AM
As fun as it sounds, that kind of punishment is a very, very slippery slope. It's real 'eye for an eye.'

While I'm pro death penalty, as someone else mentioned, the number of cases of malicious accusation of ****, or even just mistaken accusations are staggering.

Snoodle, do you have a **** fetish?

Chilly
12-10-2009, 10:17 PM
In September Poland approved forcible ********** in the form of a law making chemical ********** mandatory for sex offenders in that nation. The Czech Republic practices mandatory surgical ********** of convicted sex offenders.

A doctor makes an incision in a man's scrotal sac and, deftly wielding his scalpel, quickly removes both testicles. In the Czech Republic, that simple operation is the punishment for male sex offenders.
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1878462,00.html
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1878462,00.html#ixzz0XBKKN9QU

I guess my fantasy would be of a judicial nature. I would be brought before an all Female (Femdom: Female Supremacy) jury which would decide my punishment. The choices would be:

(a) chemical **********

(b) surgical **********

(e) complete judicial emasculation, surgical removal of all male genitalia (testicles and penis removed)

(g) any combination of penalties or other punishments at the whims of the members of the Female jury.

So my answer would be let the all "Female jury" decide which punishment. My fantasy is this would be a punishment. And members of the "Female jury" would carry it out.

Question for Females: What should my punishment be and how should it be carried out?

Fictionwriter,

You should know better than to post such a poll on a website that is a hangout for the internet's most notorious "chop-it-offs.":Baahaha:

mick_sl8ter
12-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Why don't the men with a ********** fantasy meet up with the women with a **** fantasy in the czech republic ?

Then that man can first **** that woman, then she can press charges against him and he gets his **********. :D:D:D

Snoodle
12-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Snoodle, do you have a **** fetish?

That's a random question.

In fantasy context, it's swell. Real life, not so much.

squeezemyballsplease
12-11-2009, 06:13 AM
[I]
A doctor makes an incision in a man's scrotal sac and, deftly wielding his scalpel, quickly removes both testicles. In the Czech Republic, that simple operation is the punishment for male sex offenders.(...)

(a) chemical **********

(b) surgical **********

You can find this in the Czech Rep.: Visit the OWK (http://www.owk.cz)

unforgiven
12-11-2009, 09:49 AM

The deth penalty can be used against males, it would give to females very strong pover kill him any time they wanna to.