PDA

View Full Version : Art of the Razor Witch

Razor Witch
11-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Just to start you off and get the anticipation going, something not too extreme. The first one's an instructive scene for girls who don't know how to deal with unwanted advances - it's called 'Eyes then Balls'; the other's just called 'Kick' and it speaks for itself.

Who wants to see more...?

jonahsub
11-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Just to start you off and get the anticipation going, something not too extreme. The first one's an instructive scene for girls who don't know how to deal with unwanted advances - it's called 'Eyes then Balls'; the other's just called 'Kick' and it speaks for itself.

Ma'am

I love Your work. That ball buster is so hot, is she You?

After much searching I found some of your drawings in plunderbunny's art on DA. I love how extreme You are prepared to go.

jonah

Razor Witch
11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Ma'am

I love Your work. That ball buster is so hot, is she You?

After much searching I found some of your drawings in plunderbunny's art on DA. I love how extreme You are prepared to go.

jonah

Ah yes, my good friend Essex. I'm surprised the Thought Police on Deviant Art have let her keep those, but it's good that she's still got them. Maybe if you're good boys I'll post copies of them here for you.

In answer to your question Jonah, the 'ball buster' is not specifically me (my avatar is me - drawn by my slave Sevrian, who's artwork I believe Plunderbunny also has) she is all women - she is the power and beauty and perfection of the female, crushing the balls of every feeble, pathetic male just as should happen to all of you, every day.

fictionwriter
11-18-2009, 10:00 PM
You really know how to bring a man down.

bthauronite
11-18-2009, 10:10 PM

I would like to see more... please.

One from the Vaults
11-19-2009, 12:01 AM
I quite like these, especially the second one. Expression on the faces sells it. Please post more.

Razor Witch
11-19-2009, 11:51 AM
You really know how to bring a man down.

You'd better believe it boy

Razor Witch
11-19-2009, 11:53 AM
I would like to see more... please.

Almost a proper level of politeness, good boy. In future though you WILL address me as mistress

Razor Witch
11-19-2009, 12:00 PM
So, time for something a little more meaty I think. A couple of warning pictures for any of you who might think about accosting the Razor Witch.

God you worms have no idea how much I'd like to do this to every single one of you; to stand over you watching you writhe and squeal while the blood from your severed balls runs down my arms...

jonahsub
11-19-2009, 12:07 PM
So, time for something a little more meaty I think. A couple of warning pictures for any of you who might think about accosting the Razor Witch.

God you worms have no idea how much I'd like to do this to every single one of you; to stand over you watching you writhe and squeal while the blood from your severed balls runs down my arms...

Very nice, Ma'am. The expression on the worm's face is the best. :ibow4u:

Sevrian
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Ah yes, my good friend Essex. I'm surprised the Thought Police on Deviant Art have let her keep those, but it's good that she's still got them. Maybe if you're good boys I'll post copies of them here for you.

In answer to your question Jonah, the 'ball buster' is not specifically me (my avatar is me - drawn by my slave Sevrian, who's artwork I believe Plunderbunny also has) she is all women - she is the power and beauty and perfection of the female, crushing the balls of every feeble, pathetic male just as should happen to all of you, every day.

Thank you so much for using my portrait of you for your avatar Mistress. As always you do me far more honour than I could ever deserve.

Razor Witch
11-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Thank you so much for using my portrait of you for your avatar Mistress. As always you do me far more honour than I could ever deserve.

Oh I do indeed Sevrian; and believe me you are going to pay for the privelage...

Iguana
11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Ouch.

Iguana

fictionwriter
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Mistress

one cannot imagine the power You must feel in the Superiority You carry over a pathetic male creature such as myself

of course i can only imagine You standing over me after You have forever taken my manhood from me and can only hope for more pictures, more writings and more ideas for Your Superior mind and imagination

lowly worm

you worms have no idea how much I'd like to do this to every single one of you; to stand over you watching you writhe and squeal while the blood from your severed balls runs down my arms...

bthauronite
11-19-2009, 10:54 PM

Ah mistress, you were wondering which picture I managed to rescue before the dickless idiots at DA bruned it all? It was "Aftermath" I do believe. One of my favorites to be sure.

Respectfully.

Dreihundert
11-20-2009, 02:44 PM
I especially liked the second picture of the first post.

Razor Witch
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Very nice, Ma'am. The expression on the worm's face is the best. :ibow4u:

Thank you Jonah. As any woman will tell you, the expression on the face of a man as you torture and ruin his balls is one of the best parts; although the screaming, sobbing, begging for mercy, and of course the feel of the blood score pretty high too. Personally I also enjoy both the feeling and the sound of my boot-clad foot slamming into a man's unprotected groin; but although that does produce a wonderful facial expression, it's nothing like as thrilling of the look of utter horror and despair on the face of a man who's just felt you cut off his balls and knows he's never going to get them back...

Razor Witch
11-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Mistress

one cannot imagine the power You must feel in the Superiority You carry over a pathetic male creature such as myself

of course i can only imagine You standing over me after You have forever taken my manhood from me and can only hope for more pictures, more writings and more ideas for Your Superior mind and imagination

lowly worm

For now, worm, you're right: you can only imagine. But let us hope that some day soon another woman with my strength and understanding of her superiority (there are plenty of us) will let you know what the feel of a blade between your legs taking away your pathetic balls really feels like...

Razor Witch
11-24-2009, 02:51 PM
This is entitled ****** Treatment Programme. I think it speaks for itself...

alus789
11-25-2009, 08:20 AM
Why your slave is painting ********** done by 2 females? aren't you alone enough for him? :D :D :D

Messalina
11-25-2009, 11:26 PM

Hello Razorwitch,

How are You? Thank you, for expressing my feeling towards rapists (particularly, the recidivists) perfectly! I've done what you've depicted in your art (in my mind) over and over again. It's been quite theraputic for me. The reason for it is... unimportant. I won't mention it here. I've no need or desire, to receive commentary from the many fetishists present. IMHO, many seem to have difficulty appreciating the distance twixt fantasy and reality.

In my work I've had cause to inflict severe injury on male genitalia. The reality is quite..... different. In many ways, you're art work speaks to my primal feelings re; ****. I hope you share more of it with the group. It's a far better place for me to sublimate my feelings towards sexual assault and those that commit them. Rather than, channeling them into my work which, causes me to be less effective.

Thank you again,

Messalina

Makarov
11-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Mistress Razor Witch, in regards to the picture "****** Treatment Program," I'm thinking the ****** is getting off easy, merely getting them sliced off, rather than pummeled to bits. That said, the punishment is fitting.

BeatMyBallsHard
11-26-2009, 05:49 AM
damn you just gave me a hard-on !

Razor Witch
11-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Why your slave is painting ********** done by 2 females? aren't you alone enough for him? :D :D :D

Just when I think the stupidity of the male race can't possibly surprise me any more, along comes an even more cretinous member of the species! Of course there are two women involved here! Who do you think was holding my slave's balls while I was drawing? What, do you think I have three hands? How am I suposed to DRAW and GRAB and CUT all at the same time fuckwit?

Razor Witch
11-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Hello Razorwitch,

How are You? Thank you, for expressing my feeling towards rapists (particularly, the recidivists) perfectly! I've done what you've depicted in your art (in my mind) over and over again. It's been quite theraputic for me. The reason for it is... unimportant. I won't mention it here. I've no need or desire, to receive commentary from the many fetishists present. IMHO, many seem to have difficulty appreciating the distance twixt fantasy and reality.

In my work I've had cause to inflict severe injury on male genitalia. The reality is quite..... different. In many ways, you're art work speaks to my primal feelings re; ****. I hope you share more of it with the group. It's a far better place for me to sublimate my feelings towards sexual assault and those that commit them. Rather than, channeling them into my work which, causes me to be less effective.

Thank you again,

Messalina

Thank you Messalina. The appreciation of another powerful, beautiful, superior woman is above all other rewards x

Razor Witch
11-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Mistress Razor Witch, in regards to the picture "****** Treatment Program," I'm thinking the ****** is getting off easy, merely getting them sliced off, rather than pummeled to bits. That said, the punishment is fitting.

Firstly, well done for addressing me correctly Makarov; some here could learn a lot from you. Secondly the mistake you're making is assuming these women haven't battered the ******'s balls to the very edge of destruction before finally, and as slowly and agonizingly as possible, cutting them off. I can assure you in my world this is precisely what happens.

Razor Witch
11-26-2009, 12:44 PM
OK boys and girls, this is the start of a sequence - a sort of picture story if you like. It's entitled "Girls' Night Out"; I wonder who can guess how it's going to end up...

fictionwriter
11-26-2009, 10:19 PM
For now, worm, you're right: you can only imagine. But let us hope that some day soon another woman with my strength and understanding of her superiority (there are plenty of us) will let you know what the feel of a blade between your legs taking away your pathetic balls really feels like...

Yes Ma'am !

bookoo
11-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Hello Mistress Razor Witch.
There was a female Viet Cong during the Vietnam War that took as much delight as you seem to in in ********** and cutting off the cocks of captured men. She operated in the area of Hill 55 in Vietnam and was most feared by the GIs stationed in that area. She personally emasculated over a dozen of her captured prisoners.

bookoo
11-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Viet Cong Bitch

nightowltrekor
11-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Hello, mistress Razor Witch. Your art work is fantastic. I never tire of fine drawings such as yours. I especially like the punishment of the ****** and i believe all convicted rapists should undergo ********** at the hands of their victims. I would like to respectfully ask you your opinion on somenthing. Should the offended female also have the privelege of performing a penectomy on her ******?

Messalina
11-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Thank you Messalina. The appreciation of another powerful, beautiful, superior woman is above all other rewards x

Hello Razorwitch,

How are you? Thank you, for your kind words. <curtsey> I hope you and yours are well.

Warm regards,

Messalina

Castratrix's pet
11-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Mistress Razor Witch, we have all been admiring your beautiful artwork. It is said that if you can think it (or draw it) you can do it. Your artwork should send a very clear understanding to even the most stupid of us inferior and lowly males as to who is in control and what you Goddesses will do to us.

Being stupid and inferior, we males might not always react to it properly, but there is no question in our minds. All women are Goddesses. Males and eunuchs must worship The Goddesses. Goddesses will ******** males. ********** at the hands of a Goddess is what is best not only for The Goddesses, but also for the males and the eunuchs you turn us into.

With some of your drawings it says the male being ********* is a ******. Just so we stupid inferior males know for sure, do you reserve ********** only for rapists, or do you think all males should at some point be *********? If so, when and how should the ********** be performed?

Mistress Razor Witch, given how my inferior male mind works one can at least understand why I feel drawn to especially worship women surgeons, women veterinarians, cowgirls and women on ranches and farms who ******** male livestock, and of course professional castratrices as living epitomes of The Great Goddess Herself. I humbly worship you as a true castratrix. It is through Goddesses such as these that universal male ********** will come about.

Razor Witch
11-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Hello, mistress Razor Witch. Your art work is fantastic. I never tire of fine drawings such as yours. I especially like the punishment of the ****** and i believe all convicted rapists should undergo ********** at the hands of their victims. I would like to respectfully ask you your opinion on somenthing. Should the offended female also have the privelege of performing a penectomy on her ******?

Good: you addressed me correctly - well done. As you ask so politely, my personal feeling is that removing the penis does nothing for me - for me the focus of attention is always the testicles - nor does it seem necessary from a practical or symbolic point of view. Also as I understand it the practical problems of severing the penis without killing the man (rather than leaving him alive to suffer, which is really the point) are much more serious - simple ********** is almost laughably easy. I suspect many women would not be keen on the lengthy, messy process of hacking off their abuser's penis when they could simply take away his balls. That said though, if a woman told me she wanted to cut off her attacker's penis I certainly wouldn't tell her she couldn't! So maybe it would be best to leave it to the discretion of the victim.

Razor Witch
11-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Mistress Razor Witch, we have all been admiring your beautiful artwork. It is said that if you can think it (or draw it) you can do it. Your artwork should send a very clear understanding to even the most stupid of us inferior and lowly males as to who is in control and what you Goddesses will do to us.

Being stupid and inferior, we males might not always react to it properly, but there is no question in our minds. All women are Goddesses. Males and eunuchs must worship The Goddesses. Goddesses will ******** males. ********** at the hands of a Goddess is what is best not only for The Goddesses, but also for the males and the eunuchs you turn us into.

With some of your drawings it says the male being ********* is a ******. Just so we stupid inferior males know for sure, do you reserve ********** only for rapists, or do you think all males should at some point be *********? If so, when and how should the ********** be performed?

Mistress Razor Witch, given how my inferior male mind works one can at least understand why I feel drawn to especially worship women surgeons, women veterinarians, cowgirls and women on ranches and farms who ******** male livestock, and of course professional castratrices as living epitomes of The Great Goddess Herself. I humbly worship you as a true castratrix. It is through Goddesses such as these that universal male ********** will come about.

A fair point, worm, but I don't agree for two reasons. Firstly, as inadequate as all men are, now and again one is worth taking for pleasure - this means the best of the herd at least must be allowed to keep their balls; so long as they merit them of course. But more important is this: if all men were ********* there would be no testicles left for me to kick! There wouldn't be that perfect, pathetic, vulnerable target dangling between the legs of every man I meet just waiting to be crushed and mangled and cut open; and where would the fun in that be?

Razor Witch
11-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Hello Razorwitch,

How are you? Thank you, for your kind words. <curtsey> I hope you and yours are well.

Warm regards,

Messalina

Very well, thank you Messalina, and very pleased to be pleasing you. I hope I continue to do so.

Razor Witch
11-27-2009, 05:17 PM
So, parts three and four of "Girls' Night Out". As you may have guessed the scenario here involves a captured ******. The police were looking for him but we found him first. **** isn't a fit subject for the Patriarchal official justice system, it's a subject for female justice...

ballball100
11-28-2009, 01:04 AM
very nice drawing :) :)

megatim
11-28-2009, 04:37 AM
It's been my dream since I was a little boy

Makarov
11-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Alus, I think you missed the point of this thread.

Mistress Razor Witch, when the girls have the guy down on the ground, on girl holding him, the other stomping down on his balls, I like how the girl-that-holds breasts are revealed for two reasons.

1. It appeases my general fascination with women's breasts.
2. It gives off the image that the more of his manhood that they destroy, the more of their own womanhood emerges. It emphasizes, to me, that it's not just two people that destroy him, but two women. Maybe I'm going too deep into this one.

balla68
11-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Mistress Razor Witch you are AMAZING i would LOVE to mee/chat with you

:ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

gektuup
11-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Miss Razor, why don't you see it as a compliment that your drawings are so wanted? And how can someone steel your drawings, maybe you didn't protect them enough? You like us to speak to you by madam, why don't you call the male by mr. worm?

Dreihundert
11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
If you find that a member of this forum is infringing upon your rights, then I suggest you contact an administrator. I'm sure the admin will respond to this more quickly than to wait for the admin to see your post.

Sevrian
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Well done guys; you've lost her. Didn't take you long did it? It's no wonder my mistress despairs of the intelligence of men :(

Rebecca
12-02-2009, 01:37 PM
And this is EXACTLY why there aren't more women on these kinds of forums; because there's no respect.
I don't mean "respect" in some female domination way, but simple respect of another person's rights.
We get bombarded by masturbatory requests from socially inept guys who don't give a f#$k about anything but their own wants, never stopping to think that we're here for our own interest, and not to provide something for such guys.

Today I received a nice personal message, asking me for some advice. I of course replied because it was respectful.

There are virtually no admins here anymore, so we're going to have to police ourselves to some extent. If the "normal" (and by that I mean respectful, thoughtful and considerate) guys here allow those guys who are not to behave in such a way as to chase us off, well then don't complain when there are no women here. Unless of course that's what you want.

I hope Razor Witch comes back, as I liked her art, and her attitude. But if she doesn't, I can't blame her.

Rebecca

Sevrian
12-02-2009, 01:47 PM
And this is EXACTLY why there aren't more women on these kinds of forums; because there's no respect.
I don't mean "respect" in some female domination way, but simple respect of another person's rights.
We get bombarded by masturbatory requests from socially inept guys who don't give a f#$k about anything but their own wants, never stopping to think that we're here for our own interest, and not to provide something for such guys.

Today I received a nice personal message, asking me for some advice. I of course replied because it was respectful.

There are virtually no admins here anymore, so we're going to have to police ourselves to some extent. If the "normal" (and by that I mean respectful, thoughtful and considerate) guys here allow those guys who are not to behave in such a way as to chase us off, well then don't complain when there are no women here. Unless of course that's what you want.

I hope Razor Witch comes back, as I liked her art, and her attitude. But if she doesn't, I can't blame her.

Rebecca

Thank you so much Rebecca. My mistress is so angry at the moment she's refusing to even log on to the site, but I'm sure she will appreciate your support and I'll pass on what you've said to her. I also just want to agree with every word you've said. Thanks again.

reedkritt
12-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Thank you so much Rebecca. My mistress is so angry at the moment she's refusing to even log on to the site, but I'm sure she will appreciate your support and I'll pass on what you've said to her. I also just want to agree with every word you've said. Thanks again.
we dont know if ur fem or m ur contributions are gonna be applyed rather u like it or not u dont like it have the moderator delete me too cause fuck you you dont have nowhere near the power to control shit u can garggle my balls thats what u can do

Sevrian
12-02-2009, 02:24 PM
we dont know if ur fem or m ur contributions are gonna be applyed rather u like it or not u dont like it have the moderator delete me too cause fuck you you dont have nowhere near the power to control shit u can garggle my balls thats what u can do

Er... What? :Baahaha:

finally
12-02-2009, 02:30 PM
...there's no respect. [...] There are virtually no admins here anymore...You're right. It's a forgotten forum, I often think; a jungle.
But in opposite to what you say, there are more (interesting) women here, than in any other comparable place, including the EA, which is very strickly moderated. That's an interesting fact. :)
People from all over the world, all perverts, and no moderation :D
If you look at it that way, it's going astoundingly well.

And personally, I thing, she's overreacting on that point. ;) But if you insist: alus789, come on: It's a proof of character if you apologize for that. And be friendly, the lady is short tempered.

Rebecca
12-02-2009, 02:38 PM
You're right. It's a forgotten forum, I often think; a jungle.
But in opposite to what you say, there are more (interesting) women here, than in any other comparable place, including the EA, which is very strickly moderated. That's an interesting fact. :)
People from all over the world, all perverts, and no moderation :D
If you look at it that way, it's going astoundingly well.

And personally, I thing, she's overreacting on that point. ;) But if you insist: alus789, come on: It's a proof of character if you apologize for that. And be friendly, the lady is short tempered.

I didn't mean to suggest that this forum is especially bad, it's not.

But whether it's a forgotten forum with no governance doesn't mean we can't be respectful of one another.
I think he should have first asked her permission to post her material. If she said yes, then great, but it should be her decision. And whatever her decision, it should be respected.

Rebecca

finally
12-02-2009, 03:04 PM
But whether it's a forgotten forum with no governance doesn't mean we can't be respectful of one another.
Absolutely true, of course. :)

But here..., I mean hey: This forum IS a forum for stolen content. See: What do you think the women in my photo-manips would say, if they saw what I let them do there? :D

poolman2
12-02-2009, 06:44 PM

Rebecca

Rebecca,

That is very well said. :ibow4u:

This forum is fortunate in having several wonderful women who post regularly. All of you help to make this a much more interesting forum.

I hope the clods who are importuning you ladies will think before writing, but I suspect that is merely wishful thinking on my part. If they had any sense or even basic social skills, they would understand why such requests are offensive.

In any case, thank you for your continuing feminine contributions. Women really make a big and positive difference in a forum

poolman2 :bananawin

Dreihundert
12-02-2009, 06:48 PM
I didn't mean to suggest that this forum is especially bad, it's not.

I think he should have first asked her permission to post her material. If she said yes, then great, but it should be her decision. And whatever her decision, it should be respected.

Rebecca

I agree. You hardly see any moderation on these forums. The forum's rules and culture are defined by the people who use the forums. (Somewhat disproving my comment about contacting a moderator, I guess.)

This is why you don't see women in cyber sex chatrooms or in other sexual places, because they don't want to strike up a short conversation for some sleezball to jerk off and disappear.

If we would show a little more respect for each other, and focus on the forum and the content posting on it rather than just trying to get off by being inappropriate with the women on the forum, the forum would progress much quicker.

Alus789... I think it's important that you just man up and apologize... I have noticed that I cannot edit my old post. So if Alus is unable to edit his post, he cannot remove the images himself, so he must still apologize. But Razor Witch must realize the impossibility of editing an old post, and that the only way for the post to be removed is by an admin, which we don't seem to have an active supply of.

PS: I hope I fall into the category of 'normal' guys on this forum. ;) I try to be civilised, but my dumb avatar isn't helping :jumpsmile

arcraph
12-02-2009, 08:18 PM
im one of those normal guys for sure

Deviantadventures
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Mistress Razor Witch,

Thank you for your beautiful art. i love seeing a strong dominant woman not only in charge, but in complete control of her male slaves well being. It is very powerful artwork for a male like myself to see.

Like Messalina, i will openly talk on the forum about it and that it really touches something within me. i Have always wanted to submit to women, and i have done so through numerous play sessions, but i have never had the real threat of getting what i deserved. i have always had a strong sex drive, to the point where i continually cheat on women i am with without regards to their feelings. i have had days where i have slept with 3 different women without any of them knowing they were not the only one. i Have also been forceful at times, going as far as making a girl take my dick anally against her will (she had agreed in e-mail and i made her take it while tied up). i Know that i deserve the punisments you have posted or worse after a long torture session, and i would happily take them if i could find a strong dominant woman as yourself or Messalina to do so. I have posted numerous fantasy's and actual accounts on my blog, and continue to update it with my adventures. http://deviantadventures.sensualwriter.com is the address if Mistress ever desires to look at it.

Thank you for the artwork. Please keep posting it as it is one of a kind and a wonderful addition to any site it is on.

xxx333
12-04-2009, 01:50 AM
... ... ...

really nice drawings

Sevrian
12-04-2009, 12:51 PM
I agree. You hardly see any moderation on these forums. The forum's rules and culture are defined by the people who use the forums. (Somewhat disproving my comment about contacting a moderator, I guess.)

This is why you don't see women in cyber sex chatrooms or in other sexual places, because they don't want to strike up a short conversation for some sleezball to jerk off and disappear.

If we would show a little more respect for each other, and focus on the forum and the content posting on it rather than just trying to get off by being inappropriate with the women on the forum, the forum would progress much quicker.

Alus789... I think it's important that you just man up and apologize... I have noticed that I cannot edit my old post. So if Alus is unable to edit his post, he cannot remove the images himself, so he must still apologize. But Razor Witch must realize the impossibility of editing an old post, and that the only way for the post to be removed is by an admin, which we don't seem to have an active supply of.

PS: I hope I fall into the category of 'normal' guys on this forum. ;) I try to be civilised, but my dumb avatar isn't helping :jumpsmile

Just to let everyone know, it's actually quite easy to edit an old post when it comes to attachments. I know because I've been doing it in order to tidy up my own posts. All you have to do is go into USER CP and click on Attachments in the Miscellaneous section, then you can delete attachments to previous posts. If the offending person in this case had the basic human decency to delete the stolen work I might, and I stress the word might, be able to persuade my mistress to come back. Oh and by the way, as I understand it, my mistress Razor Witch did try appealing to the moderators and received no response.

maureenclark
12-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Nice one! LOL

Makarov
12-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I just had a thought. This isn't the first time I've seen this set of pictures (I don't remember where I saw them first), and during the first time there wasn't an introduction as to what was going on. The man wasn't labeled a ****** and the women weren't punishing him for his crime. Calling him a ****** and calling the story a ****** treatment program changes the meaning from having no introduction.

Without the intro, it has the presentation of two ordinary women taking advantage of an ordinary man's weakness to gain dominance over him and destroy him. The reason for the torture seems to only be that he has balls and these two ladies just want to take them away. Or it could be punishment for having balls. Or it could be a show of superiority over the defenseless male (like a deer standing in the headlights of an approaching truck, this man had no chance to defend himself against his female attackers).

With the intro, the presentation changes over to a bad man being justly punished for his crimes. This is not just ballbusting...this is vengeance. It's still erotic, though now the message is more focused. The message has become less about the idea that these two women could have done this to any man, and changes to a **** and you'll get this treatment. Still erotic, and I don't wish to disagree with Mistress Razor Witch, especially on the subject of her own art.

Maybe I'm looking into this too closely. I think I'll just stop now, call the art very well done. Thank you Mistress Razor Witch for making your presence known, I hope you'll stay!

Dreihundert
12-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Just to let everyone know, it's actually quite easy to edit an old post when it comes to attachments. I know because I've been doing it in order to tidy up my own posts. All you have to do is go into USER CP and click on Attachments in the Miscellaneous section, then you can delete attachments to previous posts. If the offending person in this case had the basic human decency to delete the stolen work I might, and I stress the word might, be able to persuade my mistress to come back. Oh and by the way, as I understand it, my mistress Razor Witch did try appealing to the moderators and received no response.

Ahh.

Okay, well then he can. I just rarely use attachments :P

OneBalledBoy
12-05-2009, 08:24 AM
... Oh and by the way, as I understand it, my mistress Razor Witch did try appealing to the moderators and received no response. ...

As far as I can see, Sharon (our Administrator Supreme :iluvu:) has actually deleted the offending posts by Alus789 from this thread.

On a few select occasions Sharon has intervened before, usually without an explicit reply to a complaint or an appeal. I can fully understand that the administrator on a forum like this, does not want to engage herself to clearly - and it is not feasible any longer to correct all the copyright infringement going on in here...

For what it is worth - I found the mistress Razor Witch posts and her unique perspective both interesting and exciting - and quite unsettling as well. I hope Sevrian will confer to his mistress that her appeal has been acted upon, and I hope she will be back!

Take care all,
O.

sicko666
12-05-2009, 09:23 AM
I dont know what specifically was posted that upset you as i believe the posts were removed before i discovered your thread,my own feelings ( maybe pointless and insignificant are).....

I am always at a loss when these issues occur,why do artists feel so upset when there artwork is posted? It is a compliment of the highest order,someone loves the art and wishes to let others see it and appreciate it too as much as they do,thus a fan base grows!
I for one created a few pics a while back & even a little annimated gif and i was always proud when i came accross my work that had been upped by someone else because there wanted to share it.Also to make sure people know who created the work,Artists please always Sign your work and let everybody fall in love with it and seek more ( and have a name to look for,lol!! ).!!
Mistress Razor Witch please come back, the fact so many people are talking about this proves everybody LOVES your work no matter how they feel about actions of individuals,we ALL LOVE YOUR ARTWORK!!!!
:ibow4u::loveeyes:loveeyes:loveeyes:loveeyes:lovee yes:loveeyes:loveeyes

raidy
12-05-2009, 10:07 AM

Wery nice art!
Thanks for sharing

Sevrian
12-05-2009, 11:56 AM
As far as I can see, Sharon (our Administrator Supreme :iluvu:) has actually deleted the offending posts by Alus789 from this thread.

On a few select occasions Sharon has intervened before, usually without an explicit reply to a complaint or an appeal. I can fully understand that the administrator on a forum like this, does not want to engage herself to clearly - and it is not feasible any longer to correct all the copyright infringement going on in here...

For what it is worth - I found the mistress Razor Witch posts and her unique perspective both interesting and exciting - and quite unsettling as well. I hope Sevrian will confer to his mistress that her appeal has been acted upon, and I hope she will be back!

Take care all,
O.

Hi. Yes the offending posts have now been removed and that's great. I'll pass that information on to my mistress, along with the supportive messages you've all posted. I can't promise anything, but I thank you anyway :)

Razor Witch
12-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Girls' Night Out, V, VI, and VII

Razor Witch
12-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Girls' Night Out VIII, IX, and X

Razor Witch
12-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Girls' Night Out XI, XII, and XIII. That's all folks.

mick_sl8ter
12-10-2009, 01:48 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/1glr1e.gif

Deviantadventures
12-10-2009, 02:27 PM

Thank you for posting the end of this pic series Mistress.. They are very well drawn and a huge turn on.

OneBalledBoy
12-13-2009, 04:48 AM
Hi mistress Razor Witch, just noticed that you have decided to come back, and grace us with your presence here... :ibow4u:

Thank you for these drawings - for some reason VI and X appeal the most to me, it might be because of the vulnerability and the threat implied in them. The only thing I'm yearning for in these drawings are those wicked boots from Girls' Night Out Three... since I do have a bit of a boot fetish as well!

Can I ask - is this particular treatment specific to the '****** Treatment Programme' you mentioned earlier, or is this something that might happen to any submissive male visitor to Oxford? In that case I'll be even more careful, next time I'm there! :jumpsmile

Cheers!

Account853
08-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Does anyone know if Razor Witch has an account or website elsewhere that she uses to post more of her fantastic artwork?

Saabre
08-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I can't believe I missed this thread. These are awesome. Glad they are still here.

qwyjibo557
08-13-2012, 05:38 AM
Indeed, she was excellent. It's a shame a certain website dedicated to deviant art shut her down in the first place.

ron10
08-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Mistress razor witch, certainly love your artwork please continue.

qwyjibo557
08-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Our balls would, quite literally, be at her disposal.

Mike9988
08-13-2012, 08:38 AM

Tough women..

BallbustingPrincess
08-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Really like those drawings, they are cool!
Man wish I could draw lol Id sure come up with some fun ways to bust up some balls hehe

x

r666
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM

yeh, would love to see more, no track of "Mistress razor witch" on google except on these forums, wonder where she is..

TeethFan
09-09-2012, 07:07 PM

Rebecca

^ this might explain it, from earlier in the thread.

perhaps the "cut it off please" crowd out in force on other threads who post essentially nothing but highly improbable, one-line requests to strangers put her off? - that said, playing a '24/7 online dominatrix' on a forum frequented by guys whose sexual fantasies typically involve being ballbusted and/or ********* probably isn't the best idea in this regard.

braskie427
02-08-2014, 05:21 PM
very hot pics