PDA

View Full Version : Pleasing Her, a story

jimbean485
11-20-2009, 12:01 AM
This is a little story that I wrote for a friend of mine awhile back. She liked it a lot, so I thought I'd share it here. I'm not much of a writer, but constructive criticism is always welcome. It kind of picks up little ways into the story, because this grew out of a conversation we had. I hope you enjoy it.

---------------------
After being so blessed as to have you mash your bosom against my chest and massage my dick through my pants, you free my nuts out of my fly for easier access. Then you put your hands around the back of my neck almost as if we were going to slow dance, and my erection is about to tear a hole right through my jeans. This just makes it easier for you to give my exposed and dangling sack a not-so-playful smack with your thrusting knee; maybe 2 or 3, just for good measure.

Now, I'm still doing my damndest to stand up straight because I want so desperately to please you. You then reach down with your right hand and wrap your index finger and thumb tightly around the top of my scrotum, trapping my defenseless and rapidly-swelling balls at the bottom of my sack. Then, as you stare mischievously deep into my eyes, you slowly bring your left hand down and begin to compress my poor testicles between the heels of your hands. At first the ache is almost pleasurable and my erection strains in my pants despite your earlier knees. But slowly, ever so slowly your smile widens and you really begin to bear down on my precious jewels. As my nuts begin to flatten and distend out of your hands I lose the ability to breath and my knees start to give out. I can barely understand anything but the throbbing ache that is originating in my pancaked testes and reaching up into my gut, but a part of me registers the intense joy and pleasure I am bringing you at this moment and I am happy.

Just when I think I'm going to pass out you release your death-sandwhich on my balls and allow me to fall to my knees; I have to put my hands on your hips so that I don't fall over completely. Once I have recovered a little bit, you go and retrieve an umbrella (a long one, with the old, cane-style handle) and I am a little confused. You then order me to remove your sweats and panties, and I melt with joy and gratitude for I know that means I get to worship at your temple.

As I get your clothing past your ankles and off of your feet, I lean in and start to kiss my way up your inner right thigh; wet kisses with a little bit of tongue. Just as I approach the beautiful juncture at the top of your legs I retreat and lean over and start kissing your left inner thigh. It is then that I learn why you grabbed the umbrella, as the J-shaped handle swings from between your legs and impacts both of my already tender testicles with a SPLAT! My head swings forward just inches from your pussy and my warm breath whooshes out over your already moist slit. I can't see it because my eyes are squeezed shut as I cope with the blow, but I know that you are grinning and a little flushed from my breath across your labia.

I take the hint and stop teasing you. As my hands roam over your inner thigh, over the swell of your ass, across your tummy, gently seeking and caressing, I lean in and plant my mouth over your womanhood. At first I french-kiss your vagina, using my lips and tongue in tandem to stroke and suck your flower, savoring the musk and debilitatingly tasty nectar. I gradually get more aggressive with my tongue, up and down each side of the opening, then clockwise then counter-clockwise, all whilst pressing my face into you and massaging with my lips. As your petals open further, I try to insert my tongue into your weeping pussy, tentatively at first but with increasing vigor. Soon I am desperately licking your inner walls while my nose is gently rubbing back and forth, back and forth across your clitoris.

Again in my focus I don't notice the umbrella swing back and then forward with a surprising amount of force, squashing my tender orbs into my pelvis and leaving them swinging. I grunt again and hear you moan with pleasure; I know that shot was just to spur me on, and I don't hesitate. Now I bring my hands to bear. I make sure the index and middle finger on my right hand are nice and sloppy with my saliva, then I gently push them into your depths. As the fingers of my right hand seek to bring you unspeakable pleasure, I bring my left hand up to the top of your mound and gently massage the clitoral hood. Then I gently pull it back revealing your clitoris, and now it is time to pay homage to this beauty. I bring my lips and kiss it, then again harder, then again and harder still with my tongue joining the fun.

I can feel you getting closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm, so I redouble my efforts on all fronts. Then I feel you press the handle of the umbrella down, trapping my balls between it and the floor. As you start to spasm you press harder and harder down on the cane, once again reducing my once-round testicles to pancakes. I hold on for dear life as you ride out the orgasm, aware of the agony ballooning up from my balls, but too absorbed in pleasing you to let it deter me.

As I feel you descend from your climax and the umbrella releases its pressure on my scrotum, I gently disengage with a gentle parting kiss to the top of your vagina. Through this whole ordeal my unflagging erection hasn't wavered. As you catch your breath you help me to my feet and kneel before me. As you remove your shirt and unclasp your bra I almost faint at the prospect of seeing your wonderful breasts, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. All the stimulation has me very close, and you direct me to relieve myself on your amazing breasts. I hold out as long as I can, savoring your beauty and the moment. As you sense my approaching climax you reach forward, this time making a noose with your left hand around the neck of my scrotum. You gently squeeze with you fingers, urging me on and it pushes me over the edge. As the first spurt erupts from my penis, your right hand flies forward in a fist and smashes my balls into the palm of your left hand. My dick strains, and the next blast flies clean over your head onto the wall behind you. You continue to massage my scrotum as the rest of my prodigious load empties over your generous cleavage.

Once we have milked out the last of my cream, you cup your breasts together and stand. I am again overwhelmed to be so honored, as I lean down and clean your delicious breasts of my spend. Once your breasts sparkle, you pat my head and turn to go and the heel of your bare foot flies up into my balls one last time. As I collapse on the floor, finally overcome with the last hour's abuses, you toss me a towel to clean up the wall.

As I wipe up the last vestiges of our adventure, my erection returns as I contemplate the good possibility that your pussy will require much more attention from my mouth later this evening.
------------------------

Balls557
11-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Very nice I am always a fan of nude female ballbusting, I like the happy ending too.

Alec Anaconda
11-20-2009, 04:23 AM
Well done Jim!

It’s refreshing to read a realistic short story with so few typos.

Have you considered moving on to an erotic novel?

Please look at my guide

http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm (http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm)

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
11-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Lovely stuff! Keep up the writing!

vasiljevic
11-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Wow, this is a cool story!

By the way, if your friend liked it, did she some of the things to you later?

jimbean485
11-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the comments, guys; I'm glad that you enjoyed that little tale. Like I said, I am not much of a writer but if I get inspired again I will definitely share here.

As for the inspiration for this story, she was someone that I got to know online but never met in person. So unfortunately I never got to live out this particular fantasy, but maybe it's fortunate for the sake of my reproductive capabilities :)

Jim

poolman2
11-22-2009, 02:51 AM
jimbean 485,

That was an excellent story. Thank you for sharing it with us. :bananajum

I hope you'll share more of your writing with us.

Thanks,

poolman2

Teardrop
11-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Thank you for a very well written story. Definitely one of my favorites that I've seen posted. Hope it is the first of many.

Alec Anaconda
11-22-2009, 09:38 AM
I am not much of a writer

Come on, Jim!
This is one of the best stories on this forum for a long time.
No more false modesty, please.

jimbean485
11-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Alec, let me apologize. I meant that writing is not something that I do terribly often, therefore I would not call myself a 'writer.' But after all of this encouraging feedback I will definitely be trying again in the future. I am very glad that people are enjoying it.

Is it juvenile that I want to send some of this feedback to my high school english teacher? "Look! I wrote a ballbusting sex fantasy and people liked it!" On second thought, that might not go over so well . . .

Jim

nuts4her
11-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Excellent story! Not overdone with a realistic scenerio. Made my balls ache just reading it and recalling memories.;)

Keep up the good work and please post more!

~n4h

jimbean485
12-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks, nuts4her, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, I tried to go for some semblance of realism in this one, we'll see if that trend continues :)

I'm working on a follow-up to this, from the female's perspective. Hopefully be posting it soon.

Thanks again for the kind, encouraging words, everyone.

Cheers,
Jim