PDA

View Full Version : [Story] My girlfriend's sister

arfdelo
11-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Here's my first story, already posted it on another forum but thought you might like it.
As English is not my mother tongue, I hope you'll excuse the grammatical glitches.
Feel free to comment!
Thank you

I know it's all my fault... Oh, yes, I really loved my girlfriend, but I'm a man, you know? I can't really control those things...

I'd been going out with my girlfriend Laura for 6 months, and everything was fine with her. I mean, everything. We had great moments together, she was funny and smart, and by far the most beautiful girl I ever dated. Sex was torrid, though she liked to play it rough. She was having her best orgasms when taken savagely on the bed, brought to climax by squeezing my balls gently as I was unloading myself deep inside her.

Everything would have been almost perfect if it wasn't for her two sisters. Well, especially the youngest, Julie. She had just turned 19 at the time, and had a body every man would die for. Not that I had to complain with my girlfriend, no. But her little sister was just perfect. A nice, slim body with well-sized perky breasts, long slim tanned legs and a perfect tight ass. I could not do anything but to look at her, helped by the tops she wore, showing a deep cleavage, and shorts revealing her beautiful legs.
I think, I mean I'm sure now, that she noticed my glances at her breasts and legs more than once, though she didn't say anything at the time.

Then it all happened one night.

I had planned a nice evening for me and Laura, beginning with diner in a good restaurant, cinema and night at my place. Well, I had not told her my plans when I came to pick her up at her place. It was Julie who answered at the door. It was hard not to look at her. She wore a yellow top, revealing two gorgeous boobs in a pink bra, and a short denim not hiding much of her ass, and emphasizing the length of her legs. She wasn't wearing any shoes.

"Oh, hi, Jason! You're here for Laura ?"

"Yes, is she here?"

"No, she's not at home at the moment, but she should come back in a few minutes. Want to come wait inside?"

It looked like she was alone at home. She closed the door after me and invited me to sit on the couch, then sat right next to me.
We had small talk about her studies, and I tried not to look too much at her, trying to restrain my eyes from looking straight at her tits. I had not seen Laura for a week, so I was quite horny this night, and sitting right next to my girlfriend little sister was not helping my cock to stay quiet.

"How do you find my breasts?" she suddenly asked.

"?? Erg... sorry?" Did I heard the right words coming out of her mouth?

"How do you find my breasts? I find they a bit too small myself. What about you?"

"...well, I I don't know... I mean... I mean, they seem pretty nice to me."

"You sure? Cause you're looking at them all the time... is there something wrong with them?"

"No, no, I... I don't look at your... your breasts! I'm just..." I could not finish my sentence, my face already red with shame.

"Don't worry, so just look, how do find them? OK? Small? Big?" she said, pointing at them.

"I... they're nice, really nice... Big enough for me, and firm... I mean, they look firm."

"Just touch them if you want", Julie said.

"No... No"

"Just touch them!", she said, taking both my hands and placing them on her boobs, through her top. "Are they firm?"
I did nothing to stop her, and it felt like my cock got hard instantaneously as I felt the warmness of her beautiful perky boobs through her top.

"Yes, they're really firm. And soft, at the same time. Beautiful" I said, unable to take my eyes out of her tits.

"Thank you!" She finally took my hands off her boobs and stood up. "And my ass? How do you find my ass?"

The view of this perfect tight ass just in front of me almost made me shoot in my pants.

"Perfect!... Great, I mean. Nice!"

"Thank you", she said, with a caress on my cheek. "So you like looking at my boobs and ass, don't you?"

"Yes!... no... no! No, I don't!"

"Come on! That tight ass? I know you like watching it move! I know it makes you hard!". And with that, her hand began moving down my chest toward my hard cock.

"I... It's not easy to stay calm with you round there, indee..." I stopped as her hand reached my cock, gently rubbing it.

"Laura's very in love with you, you know?" She was now fondling my balls, and I was fighting hard not to cum right there. "But she would be very, very disappointed if she knew you're getting hard by eyeing up her little sister."
I was too close to climax, and too busy holding myself back as her soft hands were rubbing my balls to really notice the warning.

"What... what do you mean?" I babbled.

Still rubbing my balls through my pants, Julie suddenly moved her free hand inside and start stroking my cock vigorously.
"I mean she would go nuts if she knew her bastard of a boyfriend is wetting his pants with me!" And without notice, she squeezed my balls with all her strength, as the same time I came, unable to hold my cum any longer. The pain hit me as the same time as the pleasure, as I shot loads and loads of cum, emptying my balls in my pants and on her hand inside it.
She seemed to squeeze even harder, and soon the pleasure was over, leaving only a growing and unbearable pain in my guts.

"Dirty pervert, you're gonna pay for what you've just done!" Releasing the grip on my nuts, she formed her fingers as a fist and violently hit my balls, squashing them on my pelvis bone.

"Ouuuuchhh!!!!!" I screamed, as the most violent pain of my life suddenly filled my whole body.

Before I could move and try to cuddle, she repeated the kick 4 more times, each stroke feeling even harder than the previous one, before removing her hand still in my pants and allowing me to fall and cuddle on the floor, in an almost-collasped state.
She looked at her hand, full of cum, and with a smile wiped it over my hair. She then reached for a camera and took a picture of me curled on the floor, then a picture of her licking her finger.

"Okay dirty boy, fun's just begun! I forgot to tell you, but Laura won't come home tonight. She's out at a family diner I didn't want to go. Think I've made the good choice by staying here! I guess I have a few hours to have fun with you now!"

"Please, Julie, no, please!" I achieved to mutter.

"Shut up you useless shit! Now I warn you: if you're not doing what I say, I'm gonna tell everything to Laura, how you cummed on my hand and how you look at me, and I promise you she'll cut your cock off! So you better be docile. Now take off your pants!"

Laying on the floor, I was barely starting to realize what just happened to me: I had just cummed in my pants with my girlfriend's sister hand inside it, and my balls have been badly injured by her squeezes and punches. How did that happened already?
I had no time to think. Waiting for me to take my pants off, Julie was not going to wait longer tonight. Taking me by the feet, she sprayed my legs, and before I could do anything, kicked me hard in the nuts.
"I said take off your pants! Faster!" she yelled.

"Ok, whatever you want Julie, but please don't hurt my balls anymore..."

"Don't tell me what to do, piece of shit!", she said, stomping my balls with her shoes. Tears were flooding off my eyes and the pain was so hard to bear. "Now hurry up!". And she let my legs go.
Worried about what she could do if I was not quick enough, I managed to stand up and remove my pants, trying not to think about the pain. So there I was, with only a shirt and boxers to cover my self, standing in front of Julie. She was smiling, looking at my boxers.

"What are you waiting for?" she said. "What I want is to see your helpless little balls, so get naked!"

I knew I better obey, so I quickly removed my boxers, revealing my nudity to my girlfriend's younger sister.

"Mmmm, not that bad!" she said, looking at my well-hanging balls. "Now, be a man! How many kicks in your nuts do you think you can handle?"

"Please, Julie, I don't even think I can take one more kick. You already destroyed my balls. Please, just let me go."

"If you think I've already destroyed your poor little things, then let me tell you you haven't seen anything yet" she said, with a smile that scared me even more."Now, let's just do a bet. Let's say I kick you 10 times in the balls, and if you can manage to stand after that, I promise I'll let you go. Okay?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"You do. You can be a man and take your kicks, or I could just smash you balls right now. You know I'll enjoy it. So you choose."

"Just... just give me 10 kicks, but promise you'll let me go after that."

"If you can still stand, of course. Now spread your legs!"

Slowly, I spread my legs, exposing my balls to Julie and getting ready for the pain. The first kick hit me well. Her right foot smashed my ballsacks on my pelvis bone, filling my guts with pain.

"Two!" The second kick was less precise, but still, she knew how to kick a man in the balls. Sure, my swollen balls were an easy target.
"Three!" She was laughing as she was kicking, making me feel even more humiliated as her naked foot hit me. The pain was really strong, but I thought I could still manage to stay stand all through.

"Four!" For 4 and 5, she used her knee to ensure her target. I could feel my balls going up as her strong knee smash against them. My legs were shaking now, as each of her kicks and knees seems stronger and stronger.

"Six!" Stars almost filled eyes as the sixth kick hit my balls. I felt my body raise a bit. She really hit her target well, and I had to fight to manage to stand.

"Seven!" I could see she was really enjoying this. It was like she always waited for this day to come. Walking around me, she stopped behind me, raised and leg and..

"Eight!" The surprise and the strength of the kick made me jump, and, my legs not responding anymore, I loudly falled on the floor, unable to move. Julie was laughing as she leaned above me, took my balls in her hands and squeezed them. I was barely able to feel anything, as the pain was already at her maximum.

"Not even able to take 10 kicks. You're the weakest pussy I ever seen!"

She was about to squeeze even harder when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Fuck, who's this?" she said. "Stay where you are, don't move and don't make a sound or I ******** you!"

Reaching for the door, she finally gave a sigh of relief when she saw her best friend, Camelia, standing in the doorway.

"Thank god, it's you!" she said.

"Of course it's me! I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes! What are you doing?!"

"Oh, sorry, but I've come across something really, really interesting. Come inside!"

Camelia followed Julie in the living room, where I was still laying, trying to recover from the pain.

"Oh, Julie, don't tell me you finally busted this pervert! Why didn't you call me before?!"

"Sorry, I was so much into it! Well, now you can still enjoy it!"

"Did he already lost a ball yet?"

"No, not yet. At least I don't think so. Let's check!"

I was unable to do anything, still unable to move, when the two of them reached for my nuts, each taking one ball and squeezing it.

"It huuurts!!!! Please, stop!" I managed to scream.

"Shut up, bitch!" Camelia said, slapping my ball. They were laughing and stretching my balls to their maximum. I couldn't take more and passed out.

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was the pain. I was still barely able to move, and the girls where still playing with my balls.

"It's not fair to pass out, fucker! I want you to be fully awake!" yelled Julie as she squeezed my ball. "If you were smarter, you'd maybe have wondered why I'm still single, won't you?"
Indeed, I had been curious why a beautiful girl like her never showed up with a boyfriend once in a while. But I was thinking she was maybe waiting for the right one. I was so wrong..."

"The reason is every single guy is afraid of her", Camelia said. "And me. We simply love to kick, punch and squeezed your miserable little things. It's so much fun! I think guys are afraid Julie would emasculate them if they had a date with her."

"Thing is, I never even popped a ball yet!", Julie said. Yet. I looked at the girls, viciously squeezing my balls.
"Though I'm wet just by thinking of it", she resumed. The two girls looked really excited right by then, and were squeezing my balls harder and harder...

"No, please no, Julie, don't do that!!!"

"Do you think it would be fun to do it with a nutcracker?" Julie asked Camelia, totally ignoring me.

"I'm sure it would be thrilling!" said Camelia, with pure excitement in her voice.

"Ok, look after him, I'll get one!"

"A nutcracker? What?!!! Please, please, I didn't do anything bad, Camelia!" I begged. My only chance might be then, with Julie gone in the kitchen, and Camelia alone with me. She could be more understanding, and I hadn't done anything to her.

Camelia looked at me with a smile of pity.

"Poor thing, I know, you don't deserve all this, do you?". She sits and began fondling my aching balls with her soft hands. "It's not like you have this wonderful girlfriend, Laura, and can't keep off your eyes off her sister and friends asses, do you?!" and with that, she made a fist and punched me hard in the nuts, making me feel like I was going to vomit.
"You don't deserve Julie's sister, you don't deserve Julie neither, you don't deserve any girl! What you deserve is being kicked in the balls, like any other guy in fact!"

"Found it, Camelia!" Julie was back in the living room with a nutcracker in her hand. "Hold him!"

"I think I don't really need, he barely can move." Pain was so hard indeed, and all I could say was a "Nooo, please, no!", that Julie and Camelia didn't care to hear.
Camelia spread my legs while Julie was approaching with the nutcracker. Taking my balls, she put one inside and began to close it. Slowly, I felt my ball flattening as she kept squeezing. I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying it as I was screaming for mercy. Camelia was looking at my flattening ball too.

"Come on, harder! Make it pop!" She said.

Suddenly, Julie stopped squeezing and released the pressure, allowing me to breathe. Was she going to let my balls free?

"It's not fun", Julie said. "I want to feel them pop in my hands."

"Please, Julie!" I begged. "I'll do whatever you want! Just stop playing with my balls!"

"Don't worry, we'll soon be over with your balls, I promise!" she said, and she and Camelia laughed. I could not do anything, she was holding me by the balls, and Camelia joined her.

"You're right Julie, it's much more fun like that." Both girls now had one of my two jewels in their hands.

"Okay Camelia, now it's time to have fun with this sucker. We should play a game: we both squeeze a ball, and the winner is the one who'll make it pop first. Ready?"

"Nooooooo!" I managed to scream. "Noooo!!!!!"

"Go!" Julie said.

"Nooo.......".

Both girl suddenly squeezed my balls with their hands as strong as they could. The pain was unbearable and I wished I could simply pass out and wake up when they're done, but that would have been too easy... Instead, I felt my balls flattening, my nutsack ready to explode...

"Come on, pop, you bitch!" Camelia was yelling.
"I'll gonna pop it first!" Julie answered, and they were both laughing.

My balls were not going to hold longer. Both girls now had a good grip on them, there was no way they could slip.
Suddenly, I felt a pain like I never felt before. My left ball has just popped in the hands of Julie. Two seconds later, Camelia achieved her goal too and finished destroying my manhood.

"Wow! That was some serious fun!" said Julie. "And I won, by the way!". The two girls giggled while checking my flat nutsack. My balls were definitely gone. I watched the girls playing with what was left of my manhood and slowly passed out.

When I woke up, Julie and Camelia were gone, and I was fully clothed, sitting on the sofa. It looked like nothing happened, but the pain reminded me my balls were definitely gone.
I never told Laura what happened. She did notice however my balls were gone, and eventually broke up with me a week later.
I came across Julie and Camelia a few times, but never looked at them in the eyes. I heard I was the first of many victims...

Alec Anaconda
11-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Here's my first story, already posted it on another forum but thought you might like it.
As English is not my mother tongue, I hope you'll excuse the grammatical glitches.
Feel free to comment!

Thank you for sharing your short story, Arfdelo.
I found it entertaining. Well done!

Your English is good enough to convey your thoughts, certainly far superior to my French.

Have you made a conscious decision to write in the US variety of English?

If you are using MS Word, you can improve your English by using the spelling and grammar checker, although you might need to install an English version.

Another idea is to read more stories that have been edited. You’ll find thousands of extracts at either of the links in my signature.

Good luck with your next story.
Alec Anaconda.

skweezme
11-29-2009, 01:27 PM
What a great story! Love the way you've written it.

TVEE
11-30-2009, 01:19 AM
Thank you very much for sharing :)
Great story :thumbup keep up

One from the Vaults
11-30-2009, 02:55 AM
Good story. A couple specific comments regarding your English... "cuddle" doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. Cuddling is non-erotic physical intimacy between two or more people, ie, lying next to each other and touching. I'm not sure what word you want there.

Some of the tenses seem awkward... for instance, you say "how did that happened already" when it should just be "how did that happen." Similarly, you've got "cummed" written a couple times... since cum is informal and there's no formal conjugation that's not technically wrong, but I would've said "came" instead.

I think there were another couple words that didn't seem right when I read it last night, but I can't remember now and don't feel like reading the whole thing again. On the whole the English is actually quite good, and the problems I noticed weren't ones that a spellchecker would've picked up (more like using the totally wrong word altogether).

Alec Anaconda
11-30-2009, 07:03 AM
No spelling and grammar checking software can ever be perfect.

However, using Word 2003 (with International English) on this story does find many errors such as:
Suggesting “hear” for “heard”
Flagging “falled” as a spelling error were “fell” is logical.

It also highlights duplicated words and punctuation problems.

None of this distracts from this excellent first post.

Alec Anaconda.

arfdelo
12-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Thank you very much for your very constructive posts.
I've corrected some typos and grammar, but I don't think it is possible to modify my post, or is it?

Alec, I did not really chose the US variety of English, but I must read US English stories most of the time, so it may be the reason.
It is often annoying when writing a story, when you don't know the right translation for a word. I think I may lose some of the story interest when translating it.

I'll will try to use more MS Word for the next story, I tried to check the grammar on that one and there were a few mistakes I might have avoided indeed.

One from the Vaults, I don't know why I used cuddle, I was meaning "curl up" I think.

Thanks again!

Dreihundert
12-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Impressive. I was so into reading it that I didn't notice my feet and one of my thumbs had gone to sleep from staying in the same position at my laptop too long.

If you've made me forget to move as I'm reading too strongly, then you, sir, have written a fair piece of literature ;).

Dreihundert
12-01-2009, 10:12 PM
No spelling and grammar checking software can ever be perfect.

However, using Word 2003 (with International English) on this story does find many errors such as:
Suggesting “hear” for “heard”
Flagging “falled” as a spelling error were “fell” is logical.

It also highlights duplicated words and punctuation problems.

None of this distracts from this excellent first post.

Alec Anaconda.

Or perhaps flagging "were" as the incorrect word where "where" is logical?

Hehe, I'm sorry, I'm an ass I admit it :P

xxx333
12-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Feel free to comment!
Thank you

I know it's all my fault... Oh, yes, I really loved my girlfriend, but I'm a man, you know? I can't really control those things...

I'd been going out with my girlfriend Laura for 6 months, and everything was fine with her. I mean, everything. We had great moments together, she was funny and smart, and by far the most beautiful girl I ever dated. Sex was torrid, though she liked to play it rough. She was having her best orgasms when taken savagely on the bed, brought to climax by squeezing my balls gently as I was unloading myself deep inside her.

Everything would have been almost perfect if it wasn't for her two sisters. Well, especially the youngest, Julie. She had just turned 19 at the time, and had a body every man would die for. Not that I had to complain with my girlfriend, no. But her little sister was just perfect. A nice, slim body with well-sized perky breasts, long slim tanned legs and a perfect tight ass. I could not do anything but to look at her, helped by the tops she wore, showing a deep cleavage, and shorts revealing her beautiful legs.
I think, I mean I'm sure now, that she noticed my glances at her breasts and legs more than once, though she didn't say anything at the time.

Then it all happened one night.

I had planned a nice evening for me and Laura, beginning with diner in a good restaurant, cinema and night at my place. Well, I had not told her my plans when I came to pick her up at her place. It was Julie who answered at the door. It was hard not to look at her. She wore a yellow top, revealing two gorgeous boobs in a pink bra, and a short denim not hiding much of her ass, and emphasizing the length of her legs. She wasn't wearing any shoes.

"Oh, hi, Jason! You're here for Laura ?"

"Yes, is she here?"

"No, she's not at home at the moment, but she should come back in a few minutes. Want to come wait inside?"

It looked like she was alone at home. She closed the door after me and invited me to sit on the couch, then sat right next to me.
We had small talk about her studies, and I tried not to look too much at her, trying to restrain my eyes from looking straight at her tits. I had not seen Laura for a week, so I was quite horny this night, and sitting right next to my girlfriend little sister was not helping my cock to stay quiet.

"How do you find my breasts?" she suddenly asked.

"?? Erg... sorry?" Did I heard the right words coming out of her mouth?

"How do you find my breasts? I find they a bit too small myself. What about you?"

"...well, I I don't know... I mean... I mean, they seem pretty nice to me."

"You sure? Cause you're looking at them all the time... is there something wrong with them?"

"No, no, I... I don't look at your... your breasts! I'm just..." I could not finish my sentence, my face already red with shame.

"Don't worry, so just look, how do find them? OK? Small? Big?" she said, pointing at them.

"I... they're nice, really nice... Big enough for me, and firm... I mean, they look firm."

"Just touch them if you want", Julie said.

"No... No"

"Just touch them!", she said, taking both my hands and placing them on her boobs, through her top. "Are they firm?"
I did nothing to stop her, and it felt like my cock got hard instantaneously as I felt the warmness of her beautiful perky boobs through her top.

"Yes, they're really firm. And soft, at the same time. Beautiful" I said, unable to take my eyes out of her tits.

"Thank you!" She finally took my hands off her boobs and stood up. "And my ass? How do you find my ass?"

The view of this perfect tight ass just in front of me almost made me shoot in my pants.

"Perfect!... Great, I mean. Nice!"

"Thank you", she said, with a caress on my cheek. "So you like looking at my boobs and ass, don't you?"

"Yes!... no... no! No, I don't!"

"Come on! That tight ass? I know you like watching it move! I know it makes you hard!". And with that, her hand began moving down my chest toward my hard cock.

"I... It's not easy to stay calm with you round there, indee..." I stopped as her hand reached my cock, gently rubbing it.

"Laura's very in love with you, you know?" She was now fondling my balls, and I was fighting hard not to cum right there. "But she would be very, very disappointed if she knew you're getting hard by eyeing up her little sister."
I was too close to climax, and too busy holding myself back as her soft hands were rubbing my balls to really notice the warning.

"What... what do you mean?" I babbled.

Still rubbing my balls through my pants, Julie suddenly moved her free hand inside and start stroking my cock vigorously.
"I mean she would go nuts if she knew her bastard of a boyfriend is wetting his pants with me!" And without notice, she squeezed my balls with all her strength, as the same time I came, unable to hold my cum any longer. The pain hit me as the same time as the pleasure, as I shot loads and loads of cum, emptying my balls in my pants and on her hand inside it.
She seemed to squeeze even harder, and soon the pleasure was over, leaving only a growing and unbearable pain in my guts.

"Dirty pervert, you're gonna pay for what you've just done!" Releasing the grip on my nuts, she formed her fingers as a fist and violently hit my balls, squashing them on my pelvis bone.

"Ouuuuchhh!!!!!" I screamed, as the most violent pain of my life suddenly filled my whole body.

Before I could move and try to cuddle, she repeated the kick 4 more times, each stroke feeling even harder than the previous one, before removing her hand still in my pants and allowing me to fall and cuddle on the floor, in an almost-collasped state.
She looked at her hand, full of cum, and with a smile wiped it over my hair. She then reached for a camera and took a picture of me curled on the floor, then a picture of her licking her finger.

"Okay dirty boy, fun's just begun! I forgot to tell you, but Laura won't come home tonight. She's out at a family diner I didn't want to go. Think I've made the good choice by staying here! I guess I have a few hours to have fun with you now!"

"Please, Julie, no, please!" I achieved to mutter.

"Shut up you useless shit! Now I warn you: if you're not doing what I say, I'm gonna tell everything to Laura, how you cummed on my hand and how you look at me, and I promise you she'll cut your cock off! So you better be docile. Now take off your pants!"

Laying on the floor, I was barely starting to realize what just happened to me: I had just cummed in my pants with my girlfriend's sister hand inside it, and my balls have been badly injured by her squeezes and punches. How did that happened already?
I had no time to think. Waiting for me to take my pants off, Julie was not going to wait longer tonight. Taking me by the feet, she sprayed my legs, and before I could do anything, kicked me hard in the nuts.
"I said take off your pants! Faster!" she yelled.

"Ok, whatever you want Julie, but please don't hurt my balls anymore..."

"Don't tell me what to do, piece of shit!", she said, stomping my balls with her shoes. Tears were flooding off my eyes and the pain was so hard to bear. "Now hurry up!". And she let my legs go.
Worried about what she could do if I was not quick enough, I managed to stand up and remove my pants, trying not to think about the pain. So there I was, with only a shirt and boxers to cover my self, standing in front of Julie. She was smiling, looking at my boxers.

"What are you waiting for?" she said. "What I want is to see your helpless little balls, so get naked!"

I knew I better obey, so I quickly removed my boxers, revealing my nudity to my girlfriend's younger sister.

"Mmmm, not that bad!" she said, looking at my well-hanging balls. "Now, be a man! How many kicks in your nuts do you think you can handle?"

"Please, Julie, I don't even think I can take one more kick. You already destroyed my balls. Please, just let me go."

"If you think I've already destroyed your poor little things, then let me tell you you haven't seen anything yet" she said, with a smile that scared me even more."Now, let's just do a bet. Let's say I kick you 10 times in the balls, and if you can manage to stand after that, I promise I'll let you go. Okay?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"You do. You can be a man and take your kicks, or I could just smash you balls right now. You know I'll enjoy it. So you choose."

"Just... just give me 10 kicks, but promise you'll let me go after that."

"If you can still stand, of course. Now spread your legs!"

Slowly, I spread my legs, exposing my balls to Julie and getting ready for the pain. The first kick hit me well. Her right foot smashed my ballsacks on my pelvis bone, filling my guts with pain.

"Two!" The second kick was less precise, but still, she knew how to kick a man in the balls. Sure, my swollen balls were an easy target.
"Three!" She was laughing as she was kicking, making me feel even more humiliated as her naked foot hit me. The pain was really strong, but I thought I could still manage to stay stand all through.

"Four!" For 4 and 5, she used her knee to ensure her target. I could feel my balls going up as her strong knee smash against them. My legs were shaking now, as each of her kicks and knees seems stronger and stronger.

"Six!" Stars almost filled eyes as the sixth kick hit my balls. I felt my body raise a bit. She really hit her target well, and I had to fight to manage to stand.

"Seven!" I could see she was really enjoying this. It was like she always waited for this day to come. Walking around me, she stopped behind me, raised and leg and..

"Eight!" The surprise and the strength of the kick made me jump, and, my legs not responding anymore, I loudly falled on the floor, unable to move. Julie was laughing as she leaned above me, took my balls in her hands and squeezed them. I was barely able to feel anything, as the pain was already at her maximum.

"Not even able to take 10 kicks. You're the weakest pussy I ever seen!"

She was about to squeeze even harder when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Fuck, who's this?" she said. "Stay where you are, don't move and don't make a sound or I ******** you!"

Reaching for the door, she finally gave a sigh of relief when she saw her best friend, Camelia, standing in the doorway.

"Thank god, it's you!" she said.

"Of course it's me! I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes! What are you doing?!"

"Oh, sorry, but I've come across something really, really interesting. Come inside!"

Camelia followed Julie in the living room, where I was still laying, trying to recover from the pain.

"Oh, Julie, don't tell me you finally busted this pervert! Why didn't you call me before?!"

"Sorry, I was so much into it! Well, now you can still enjoy it!"

"Did he already lost a ball yet?"

"No, not yet. At least I don't think so. Let's check!"

I was unable to do anything, still unable to move, when the two of them reached for my nuts, each taking one ball and squeezing it.

"It huuurts!!!! Please, stop!" I managed to scream.

"Shut up, bitch!" Camelia said, slapping my ball. They were laughing and stretching my balls to their maximum. I couldn't take more and passed out.

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was the pain. I was still barely able to move, and the girls where still playing with my balls.

"It's not fair to pass out, fucker! I want you to be fully awake!" yelled Julie as she squeezed my ball. "If you were smarter, you'd maybe have wondered why I'm still single, won't you?"
Indeed, I had been curious why a beautiful girl like her never showed up with a boyfriend once in a while. But I was thinking she was maybe waiting for the right one. I was so wrong..."

"The reason is every single guy is afraid of her", Camelia said. "And me. We simply love to kick, punch and squeezed your miserable little things. It's so much fun! I think guys are afraid Julie would emasculate them if they had a date with her."

"Thing is, I never even popped a ball yet!", Julie said. Yet. I looked at the girls, viciously squeezing my balls.
"Though I'm wet just by thinking of it", she resumed. The two girls looked really excited right by then, and were squeezing my balls harder and harder...

"No, please no, Julie, don't do that!!!"

"Do you think it would be fun to do it with a nutcracker?" Julie asked Camelia, totally ignoring me.

"I'm sure it would be thrilling!" said Camelia, with pure excitement in her voice.

"Ok, look after him, I'll get one!"

"A nutcracker? What?!!! Please, please, I didn't do anything bad, Camelia!" I begged. My only chance might be then, with Julie gone in the kitchen, and Camelia alone with me. She could be more understanding, and I hadn't done anything to her.

Camelia looked at me with a smile of pity.

"Poor thing, I know, you don't deserve all this, do you?". She sits and began fondling my aching balls with her soft hands. "It's not like you have this wonderful girlfriend, Laura, and can't keep off your eyes off her sister and friends asses, do you?!" and with that, she made a fist and punched me hard in the nuts, making me feel like I was going to vomit.
"You don't deserve Julie's sister, you don't deserve Julie neither, you don't deserve any girl! What you deserve is being kicked in the balls, like any other guy in fact!"

"Found it, Camelia!" Julie was back in the living room with a nutcracker in her hand. "Hold him!"

"I think I don't really need, he barely can move." Pain was so hard indeed, and all I could say was a "Nooo, please, no!", that Julie and Camelia didn't care to hear.
Camelia spread my legs while Julie was approaching with the nutcracker. Taking my balls, she put one inside and began to close it. Slowly, I felt my ball flattening as she kept squeezing. I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying it as I was screaming for mercy. Camelia was looking at my flattening ball too.

"Come on, harder! Make it pop!" She said.

Suddenly, Julie stopped squeezing and released the pressure, allowing me to breathe. Was she going to let my balls free?

"It's not fun", Julie said. "I want to feel them pop in my hands."

"Please, Julie!" I begged. "I'll do whatever you want! Just stop playing with my balls!"

"Don't worry, we'll soon be over with your balls, I promise!" she said, and she and Camelia laughed. I could not do anything, she was holding me by the balls, and Camelia joined her.

"You're right Julie, it's much more fun like that." Both girls now had one of my two jewels in their hands.

"Okay Camelia, now it's time to have fun with this sucker. We should play a game: we both squeeze a ball, and the winner is the one who'll make it pop first. Ready?"

"Nooooooo!" I managed to scream. "Noooo!!!!!"

"Go!" Julie said.

"Nooo.......".

Both girl suddenly squeezed my balls with their hands as strong as they could. The pain was unbearable and I wished I could simply pass out and wake up when they're done, but that would have been too easy... Instead, I felt my balls flattening, my nutsack ready to explode...

"Come on, pop, you bitch!" Camelia was yelling.
"I'll gonna pop it first!" Julie answered, and they were both laughing.

My balls were not going to hold longer. Both girls now had a good grip on them, there was no way they could slip.
Suddenly, I felt a pain like I never felt before. My left ball has just popped in the hands of Julie. Two seconds later, Camelia achieved her goal too and finished destroying my manhood.

"Wow! That was some serious fun!" said Julie. "And I won, by the way!". The two girls giggled while checking my flat nutsack. My balls were definitely gone. I watched the girls playing with what was left of my manhood and slowly passed out.

When I woke up, Julie and Camelia were gone, and I was fully clothed, sitting on the sofa. It looked like nothing happened, but the pain reminded me my balls were definitely gone.
I never told Laura what happened. She did notice however my balls were gone, and eventually broke up with me a week later.
I came across Julie and Camelia a few times, but never looked at them in the eyes. I heard I was the first of many victims...

a great story

mahlet
12-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Nice story. I love it:iluvu:

Alec Anaconda
12-04-2009, 07:49 AM
I've corrected some typos and grammar, but I don't think it is possible to modify my post, or is it?

You only have a brief time, to edit your post, after submission.
I don’t see any point in you posting a corrected version on this forum.
If you post on a third site, it can only help.

Alec, I did not really chose the US variety of English, but I must read US English stories most of the time, so it may be the reason.
It is often annoying when writing a story, when you don't know the right translation for a word. I think I may lose some of the story interest when translating it.

It does not matter, Arfdelo, which variety of English you use, except when installing your checking software.
However, it’s best not to mix them, as you may confuse your readers.
Many American words have very different meanings elsewhere.
Examples are ass, fanny, fag, bum, swear, pants, purse and vest.

For your language concerns, I can only suggest using a Thesaurus, online searches and translation software. An English-speaking ballbusting girlfriend would be ideal.

Please write another story soon.

killamcbills
12-04-2009, 09:13 AM
i really enjoyed reading this. thanks!

mvp
12-04-2009, 05:14 PM
nice story i liked it allot i kept wondering what these girls looked like

Teardrop
12-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the story, Arfdelo. Personally I'm not concerned about grammar or punctuation. What I look for in a story is imagination and ideas. I really loved you action-packed style of writing so I'm happy.

Dereknor
12-07-2009, 04:14 AM
nice story :D