PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Legends- Amazing New Clip Now Out!

Ballbusting Legends
11-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Just an FYI, one of out best movies ever- “New Balls, Please!” is now up at Ballbusting Legends Nude- www.c4s.com/31931. In what is surely an instant classic of BB Legends, we brought a new guy for the two girls who have been most involved in our site- best friends Roxie and Amber- to kick the hell out of! The girls had been begging me for months for the chance to kick two guys in a single shoot, and here, they finally got their wish.

If you like to see unbridled excitement in girls while they bust balls- this is the film for you. Amber York, having not kicked on video but rather been videotaping for almost three months, clearly had a huge pent-up urge to kick some testicles. At some point since we started this studio she has crossed the line from a girl who likes to kicking balls, to a straight up bb-fetishist herself! I promise you will never see a girl having more fun doing ANYTHING than Amber is in this clip. And Roxie is straight-up evil, the more agony the guy is in, the bigger the smile on her face and the harder she kicks the next time. I had thought that Roxie might want to test the new guy’s limits slowly, but instead she brought the heat more than ever, landing thunderous kick after kick with her sexy but powerful gymnast legs. The guy goes down in sheer agony after each kick and the girls revel in his pain.

At the end of this movie, the girls (having plotted this on a break) run over and kick the usual guy in the videos (who is the cameraman that day) straight in the nuts even though they were under strict instructions not to do so, due to him suffering a groin injury during a recent shoot with Lucy and Regan. They just can't help themselves! What can you say? These chicks are straight up, out-of-control, ballbusting-crazed bitches! If you like Roxie and Amber, then this one is just a must-see! Without question, their finest work to date.

It is a great time at Ballbusting Legends to say the least! We have an incredible lineup of girls- right now and more on the way. 19-year-old asian sensation Lucy is also back, be sure to check out her with her 19-year-old petite yet incredibly (naturally) busty redhead Regan. Regan has busted over 40 guys in real life (mostly kneeing them when they grab her amazing breasts) and even put one in the hospital, so she was a natural- and you all know how amazing Lucy is! They have two new movies together- “The Ballbusting Olympics, Nude Version” at www.c4s.com/31931 (featuring Kellie and Amber as guest Celebrity Judges) and Stepfather Ballbust at www.c4s.com/30210. Finally, last but not least, check out Megan’s final film with BB Legends (this incredibly 18 year old nutcracker has moved away), Chesticles Part II, at the regular BB Legends store- www.c4s.com/30210.

To make the above links work, just replace: "c4s" with "c l i p s 4 s a l e" (no spaces) as that word is blocked by this sites word filter.

bbisfun
11-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes!!! Incredible stuff, I love watching how much fun these young hotties have kicking guys in the balls- you get the feeling it's their favorite thing to do! I need to find a woman like that ASAP!

arcdrew
12-03-2009, 06:35 AM
I am a big fan of the Ballbusting Legends nude store, in particular, and this is my favorite clip they've done so far. The girls' attitudes and aggressiveness are very hot. I always thought that Amber kicked a little less hard than some of the other girls in the previous clips I have seen her in, but she kicks so hard and has so much enthusiasm for it in this clip that she is probably my favorite right now.

I like that the girls wear shoes or boots in the majority of the clips on these sites. One suggestion that I have (not sure if anyone else is into it) would be to provide a closer look at the girls' shoes at some point in the clips so that you can get a clear view of their "weapons" so to speak. I've always been curious to know about why the girls have chosen the particular shoes or boots that they're wearing in a given clip.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

i am jacks username
12-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Out of curiousity, is the title, "New Balls, Please," a reference to the bust from the movie Pretty Smart?

gargot25
12-05-2009, 01:47 AM
I've recently discovered BB Legends and bought a few dozens of clips. Great stuff.

Since this forum seems to be the only way to reach the owner of the studio, here are my requests/suggestions:

Please create an anonymous email somewhere and let us know what it is at the store for feedback/suggestions. This can be a great way to improve things and get people who buy your clips to come back. Just create a yahoo.com or gmail.com account and post the address.

I much prefer the clips filmed in the smaller apartment than the big living room; sound is better because there's no hardwood floors, and the scenes are filmed closer to the girls (with more camera movement, zooming in, out, etc). I suggest that if you film more in the big room, get closer to the action, and move around a bit more. Sound is also important, good to hear what they're saying without too much echo.

Keep up the great work. More Roxie, Britney, Lucy and Amber please! In fact, Amber on camera and commenting is a huge plus for your studio.

But please create a feedback email address. I have many more suggestions that I don't want to share now.

kickedkarpet
12-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Great videos. Thanks!
The one with the guy sporting a scrotum of the size of a melon is priceless. The girls are wonderfully cruel when they ridicule his predicament and deliver kicks to these already very sore bits. :bananad:

KK

iron horse
12-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Just an FYI, one of out best movies ever- “New Balls, Please!” is now up at Ballbusting Legends Nude- www.c4s.com/31931. In what is surely an instant classic of BB Legends, we brought a new guy for the two girls who have been most involved in our site- best friends Roxie and Amber- to kick the hell out of! The girls had been begging me for months for the chance to kick two guys in a single shoot, and here, they finally got their wish.

If you like to see unbridled excitement in girls while they bust balls- this is the film for you. Amber York, having not kicked on video but rather been videotaping for almost three months, clearly had a huge pent-up urge to kick some testicles. At some point since we started this studio she has crossed the line from a girl who likes to kicking balls, to a straight up bb-fetishist herself! I promise you will never see a girl having more fun doing ANYTHING than Amber is in this clip. And Roxie is straight-up evil, the more agony the guy is in, the bigger the smile on her face and the harder she kicks the next time. I had thought that Roxie might want to test the new guy’s limits slowly, but instead she brought the heat more than ever, landing thunderous kick after kick with her sexy but powerful gymnast legs. The guy goes down in sheer agony after each kick and the girls revel in his pain.

At the end of this movie, the girls (having plotted this on a break) run over and kick the usual guy in the videos (who is the cameraman that day) straight in the nuts even though they were under strict instructions not to do so, due to him suffering a groin injury during a recent shoot with Lucy and Regan. They just can't help themselves! What can you say? These chicks are straight up, out-of-control, ballbusting-crazed bitches! If you like Roxie and Amber, then this one is just a must-see! Without question, their finest work to date.

It is a great time at Ballbusting Legends to say the least! We have an incredible lineup of girls- right now and more on the way. 19-year-old asian sensation Lucy is also back, be sure to check out her with her 19-year-old petite yet incredibly (naturally) busty redhead Regan. Regan has busted over 40 guys in real life (mostly kneeing them when they grab her amazing breasts) and even put one in the hospital, so she was a natural- and you all know how amazing Lucy is! They have two new movies together- “The Ballbusting Olympics, Nude Version” at www.c4s.com/31931 (featuring Kellie and Amber as guest Celebrity Judges) and Stepfather Ballbust at www.c4s.com/30210. Finally, last but not least, check out Megan’s final film with BB Legends (this incredibly 18 year old nutcracker has moved away), Chesticles Part II, at the regular BB Legends store- www.c4s.com/30210.

To make the above links work, just replace: "c4s" with "c l i p s 4 s a l e" (no spaces) as that word is blocked by this sites word filter.

BB Legends is fastly becoming one of my favorite productions, particularly the CFNM vids. The girls are young, beautiful and love destroying naked men's balls. I hate the ones where the girls scream at the guy yelling angrily (anyone who's been married CAN'T like that!), but instead, having the time of their lives as they brutally bust balls.

Do you have any vid caps of this one for preview pics (the sampe vid on the C4S doesn't show much.)

Ballbusting Legends
12-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Out of curiousity, is the title, "New Balls, Please," a reference to the bust from the movie Pretty Smart?

Lol, no, I haven't seen the movie or the bust, though I hear it's pretty good. It's actually a tennis reference.....

Ballbusting Legends
12-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I've recently discovered BB Legends and bought a few dozens of clips. Great stuff.

Since this forum seems to be the only way to reach the owner of the studio, here are my requests/suggestions:

Please create an anonymous email somewhere and let us know what it is at the store for feedback/suggestions. This can be a great way to improve things and get people who buy your clips to come back. Just create a yahoo.com or gmail.com account and post the address.

I much prefer the clips filmed in the smaller apartment than the big living room; sound is better because there's no hardwood floors, and the scenes are filmed closer to the girls (with more camera movement, zooming in, out, etc). I suggest that if you film more in the big room, get closer to the action, and move around a bit more. Sound is also important, good to hear what they're saying without too much echo.

Keep up the great work. More Roxie, Britney, Lucy and Amber please! In fact, Amber on camera and commenting is a huge plus for your studio.

But please create a feedback email address. I have many more suggestions that I don't want to share now.

Hey guys, sorry to all that I did not respond to your comments earlier, somehow I missed that there were responses to this thread.....

email address is: ballbustinglegends@gmail.com. Feel free to send any suggestions- I really like it when people suggest ideas for movies in particular, we will almost always accomodate.

That's a great list of girls that you like there- be sure to check out Rochelle, Kellie and Nicole if you haven't already- they are certainly among our best- and our upcoming duo of Crystal and Hannah (19 year old friends who have an absolute BLAST ballbusting) will blow your mind. Amber's announcing during the game shows and whatnot when she films really adds a lot- she's just so fun and twisted.

It's funny about your technical suggestions.....someone else recently suggested we do less moving around with the camera, less close ups, and shoot in the bigger room rather than the apartment. Lol, the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you suggest. I think there is a balance to be struck, personally I love the close-ups of the girls but if you do it too much you can end up missing a great kick. I had not noticed any effect on the sound with the hardwood floors but now that you mention it I will check that out. Where we shoot at usually depends on dodging significant others and stuff (we're all living a lie, lol).

Thanks for the input, glad you like the clips, and never hesitate to email me!

Ballbusting Legends
12-10-2009, 12:00 AM
BB Legends is fastly becoming one of my favorite productions, particularly the CFNM vids. The girls are young, beautiful and love destroying naked men's balls. I hate the ones where the girls scream at the guy yelling angrily (anyone who's been married CAN'T like that!), but instead, having the time of their lives as they brutally bust balls.

Do you have any vid caps of this one for preview pics (the sampe vid on the C4S doesn't show much.)

Thanks! Your thoughts are exactly like mine on bb- the whole dominatrix berating you thing doesn't do it for me- give me a the (hot) girl next door who thinks it's hilarious to kick a guy in the balls, that's what I am looking for! I know I mentioned this but just wait until Crystal and Hannah come out.......Friday hopefully, unbelievably good footage with these hotties.

I am completely non-technical so please forgive me, but how do I post photos in this thread per your request?

Ballbusting Legends
12-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Great videos. Thanks!
The one with the guy sporting a scrotum of the size of a melon is priceless. The girls are wonderfully cruel when they ridicule his predicament and deliver kicks to these already very sore bits. :bananad:

KK

Thanks for the positive feedback! The clip you refer to is "Killer Kicks", possibly the best clip we've ever done in a rather f#cked up way, lol- from my perspective, knowing the girls well now, how they responded to his injury was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Instead of backing off or feeling sorry for him, they LOVED it and their enthusiasm and intensity increases tenfold.

iron horse
12-10-2009, 01:21 AM

Kool! I just saw the sample vid, it must have changed. I think BB Legends is the best. :bananajum

I'm glad your CFNM content is increasing - most of us into ballbusting enjoy it most when the men are naked and the women are completely clothed. It emphasizes the unfairness and superiority of the women while making the men naked and vulnerable.

As it pertains to your question, I'll use a poll conducted on this forum regarding the above that I captured to show you how to post vidcaps. This photo was posted on a free image sharing host at www.imagevenue.com, but there are others such as www.dumparump.com. Forums and boards like this show the photo, and all the viewers need to do is put their cursor over the pic and click:

http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc54/th_31969_femdomPoll_123_54lo.jpg (http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31969_femdomPoll_123_54lo.jpg)

For imagevenue, you go to the website, it asks you to browse your hard drive for images then you upload them. After uploaded, you'll get this:

http://thumb.dumparump.com/176/x31urDn.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=x31urDn)

Copy the bracketed html code, then, place it in your post and voila! You post shows the picture.

But if you want video captures of a full video, the best way to do it is with a free media program called Media Player Classic you can download from this site: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

Open up the video in Media Player Classic and you can capture single frame photo captures, or, it will automatically generate a full grid of video captures. Under Files>Thumbnails, you designate the number of columns and rows. It then creates a .jpg file of the captures, which you can then upload to one of the file sharing hosts above. Place that in your post, as follows:

http://img225.imagevenue.com/loc1170/th_33194_thumbs20091210001824_123_1170lo.jpg (http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=33194_thumbs20091210001824_123_1170l o.jpg)

Good luck, and keep up the great work!

i am jacks username
12-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Lol, no, I haven't seen the movie or the bust, though I hear it's pretty good. It's actually a tennis reference.....

That's exactly what it is in the movie, too.

This very attractive blonde sees that the guy she is playing tennis with is waving to the other woman in the movie. She gets angry, and serves it to him while he is not looking, hitting him in the crotch. He falls to the ground, and the camera cuts to the blonde woman. With a smirk on her face she says, "New balls, please."

One of my all-time favorite non-grab busts.

Tyncbraibra
12-12-2009, 02:11 PM
was online for a few hours last nightsome guy kept kick voting me because i had 5 snipers set up around his drop zone ITS CALLED A NAPALM STRIKE TARD

iron horse
12-16-2009, 10:25 AM
In my opinion, Ballbusting Legends is by far the hottest ballbusting production - I've purchased the videos and watch them repeatedly!

There are several reasons you are the best (for me):

1. More and more are "CFNM" clothed-female/naked-male. It puts the male at a disadvantage, exposed and vulnerable. The unfairness of it heightens the empowerment of the female. It's the old "haha nana - we can see you but you can't see us!" followed by their having fun kicking the men in their naked balls. It also makes the men's balls more vulnerable being unprotected by clothing, and provides evidence of a direct hard impact when we (and the girls) can all see his balls get slammed and fly up while hearing that loud SLAP.

2. Realism. You don't overdo it with fake story lines, which makes the videos less real and more acted out fantasy. Unless you're in Hollywood, who needs a fake plot? Reality TV is big business, so, why not Reality Ballbusting? The men's pain is real as is the delight of the girls in seeing that. Your site gets the closest to reality ballbusting of any of them.

3. The girls are very pretty, and reminds us all of those highschool days when the cheerleader or sorority types wouldn't give us the time of day. And now we get to see those same girls kick us guys (when were naked) in our balls, much to their delight. :thumbup

4. Most important - the girls LOVE it. Their meanness and sadism and total lack of concern about the man's predicament is emphasized by their bursting into laughter after a guy, with swollen balls and in great pain, gets the hardest kick yet by them. It's absolutely delightful and erotic to watch!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

doople44
12-16-2009, 12:02 PM
I bought about 3 clips from Ballbusting Legends and am not so keen. The verbal side of things is important to me and I just find that even the interviews fail in this regard. The girls sound half-hearted, there's a lack of concrete detail ("some guy pissed me off" is one of many standard lines) that rob the videos of any authenticity, and, I'm sorry to say this, the girls come across as being unintelligent (or, in the case of the Asian girl, just plain weird/too self-styled crazy) and that's a massive turn-off. Personally, I'm a big fan of Belinda Beats her Boyfriend precisely because she sounds like she means it, she gives a lot of detail (the ballbusting break-up video is amazing, in which she mimes the key actions she describes), and she clearly has a brain. MAybe intelligence reinforces the impression that such women are there because they choose to be, and not just because they wouldn't be employed anywhere else. Women who are clearly just working for the sex industry arouse pity rather than any other feelings in me.

There is an Australian woman in one of the Girls' Night Out videos on Cali Mean Girls who was also sexily intelligent. But in the later videos you get a blonde presenter who says idiotic, bigoted things about the French, and another one who seems to whoop annoyingly the whole time.

I'd love to see more videos where a clever woman wearing attractive clothes (but not oversexualised stuff) tells a detailed story and mimes the kicks and knees with relish, but not in a ridiculously exaggerated way. Instructions from one woman to another (even simple ones like "knee him in the balls") are always good.

Belinda also has an alluring voice, whereas too many of the women in ballbusting videos just screech or only say things like "spread your legs".

Dix
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with what you say. I feel the same way. Phony women with unintelligent or creative real life comments/dialogue destroys any sex appeal. Even without seeing the physical testicle damage being done can be very sexy if the voice is realistic and convincing. Again, good post!

I bought about 3 clips from Ballbusting Legends and am not so keen. The verbal side of things is important to me and I just find that even the interviews fail in this regard. The girls sound half-hearted, there's a lack of concrete detail ("some guy pissed me off" is one of many standard lines) that rob the videos of any authenticity, and, I'm sorry to say this, the girls come across as being unintelligent (or, in the case of the Asian girl, just plain weird/too self-styled crazy) and that's a massive turn-off. Personally, I'm a big fan of Belinda Beats her Boyfriend precisely because she sounds like she means it, she gives a lot of detail (the ballbusting break-up video is amazing, in which she mimes the key actions she describes), and she clearly has a brain. MAybe intelligence reinforces the impression that such women are there because they choose to be, and not just because they wouldn't be employed anywhere else. Women who are clearly just working for the sex industry arouse pity rather than any other feelings in me.

There is an Australian woman in one of the Girls' Night Out videos on Cali Mean Girls who was also sexily intelligent. But in the later videos you get a blonde presenter who says idiotic, bigoted things about the French, and another one who seems to whoop annoyingly the whole time.

I'd love to see more videos where a clever woman wearing attractive clothes (but not oversexualised stuff) tells a detailed story and mimes the kicks and knees with relish, but not in a ridiculously exaggerated way. Instructions from one woman to another (even simple ones like "knee him in the balls") are always good.

Belinda also has an alluring voice, whereas too many of the women in ballbusting videos just screech or only say things like "spread your legs".