PDA

View Full Version : Domineering or just annoying?

eric B
11-29-2009, 08:48 PM
There seem to be a really thin line between BB stuff that makes me feel dominated and stuff that just makes me feel irritated.

While I know when I'm turned on and when I'm actually getting turned off I can't quite figure out what it is that makes the difference between the two and I've literally spent years trying to figure it out.

For me most things that are normally irritating tend be extremely sexy when they're done in a sexy way by a sexy person but I can't quite figure out where the line is on either side of the turned on/turned off divide, all I can figure out is that there is one and that it's really annoying when it gets crossed one way and really erotic when it gets crossed the other way.

Does anyone else know what I'm blabbing about?

johnny_cockNballs
11-29-2009, 09:08 PM
There seem to be a really thin line between BB stuff that makes me feel dominated and stuff that just makes me feel irritated.

While I know when I'm turned on and when I'm actually getting turned off I can't quite figure out what it is that makes the difference between the two and I've literally spent years trying to figure it out.

For me most things that are normally irritating tend be extremely sexy when they're done in a sexy way by a sexy person but I can't quite figure out where the line is on either side of the turned on/turned off divide, all I can figure out is that there is one and that it's really annoying when it gets crossed one way and really erotic when it gets crossed the other way.

Does anyone else know what I'm blabbing about?

That is experience of many people. As human we are very complex physcology. We human will sexualize the things that trouble and disturb us. That is why you have a "dual" mind of sexy and irritating with erotic subject BB.

To me, BB and Femdom is that way you describe because I was matured in a female dominated house. I think this is natural to the age of 10, female is dominate. My mother and sisters rule the house and I'm lowest member, "male member" (joke*male member = penis:jumpsmile ).

But, I learn to like a powerful woman and have it in my life always.

My Life under woman's foot.

http://img263.imagevenue.com/loc433/th_82890_under_her_boot_123_433lo.jpg (http://img263.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc433&image=82890_under_her_boot_123_433lo.jpg)

Dreihundert
11-29-2009, 09:38 PM
I think I do know what you're blabbering about. I also think I may know what caused your blabbering. And if I'm on the right track, I know exactly what your talking about.

There's a fine line between being dominating and being a totally annoying bitch. It's rare that I see this line being crossed, but when it is, it's annoying.

I'm not turned on by female domination the same way that most people are. I'm not turned on by 'talking dirty'. I'm more turned on by ballbusting. I'd rather my girlfriend find it fun and sexually stimulating like I do than for her to do it and talk dirty and play the role of "Dominator". Though I don't disrespect those who do.

I'm not turned on by leather, whips, chains, or typical bdsm things, just ballbusting, lol. I'd prefer sweatpants/jeans and a t-shirt on my buster over a full dominatrix suit. That's just me :)

One from the Vaults
11-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Yeah. I'm big into mutual respect and whatnot... for instance, when wrestling with someone, to force them down, physically dominate them and smile sadistically... that's pretty fun... but it's different than expecting them to cooperate entirely and just insulting them. I know people are into that too but it's not really my thing. I'd rather be tied up and tortured than just commanded to stand there.

reginauld
11-29-2009, 10:08 PM
I think I do know what you're blabbering about. I also think I may know what caused your blabbering. And if I'm on the right track, I know exactly what your talking about.

There's a fine line between being dominating and being a totally annoying bitch. It's rare that I see this line being crossed, but when it is, it's annoying.

I'm not turned on by female domination the same way that most people are. I'm not turned on by 'talking dirty'. I'm more turned on by ballbusting. I'd rather my girlfriend find it fun and sexually stimulating like I do than for her to do it and talk dirty and play the role of "Dominator". Though I don't disrespect those who do.

I'm not turned on by leather, whips, chains, or typical bdsm things, just ballbusting, lol. I'd prefer sweatpants/jeans and a t-shirt on my buster over a full dominatrix suit. That's just me :)
I like ballbusting, but domination doesn't interest me much. Don't get me wrong, there are times when I like the woman to take charge and act like she doesn't give a damn about my balls, but those times don't come around often. Dungeons, leather, whips etc. are a definite turn-off for me.

Sexual matters are simple, really. I like the feeling of being hit in the balls, and that's the full extent of it. I don't like being told what to do (regardless of who it is instructing me) and I'm not into being psychologically controlled.

Dreihundert
11-29-2009, 10:26 PM
I like ballbusting, but domination doesn't interest me much. Don't get me wrong, there are times when I like the woman to take charge and act like she doesn't give a damn about my balls, but those times don't come around often. Dungeons, leather, whips etc. are a definite turn-off for me.

Sexual matters are simple, really. I like the feeling of being hit in the balls, and that's the full extent of it. I don't like being told what to do (regardless of who it is instructing me) and I'm not into being psychologically controlled.

I'm definitely glad someone agrees with me :)

eric B
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
I think one of the things that swings it for me is if the buster is using tactics that rely on the bustee's lack of self preservation, like if their doing stuff that no person in their right mind would put up with unless they had been totally seduced and become "weak at the knees" (or at least *weaker*at the knees), like you should be with someone who is busting you.

It seems to me that in some cases the guys aren't even that enamoured with the buster, they just seem to take abuse because any abuse is better than no abuse, and they don't seem to think that they could find some better abuse if they just held out for some higher standards in busters.

I think what it comes down to is that I like being annoyed by women who have a choice in the matter rather than women who just don't have the first clue about how to be likeable.:autogun

It doesn't seem like much fun to have to put up with irritating people just because you want a bit of ball abuse, although in some cases that's what guys seem to be doing.

If the carrot isn't that special then the stick is going to eventually get a bit tiresome. Providing that you haven't completely lost the plot...

Alec Anaconda
11-30-2009, 08:25 AM
It can be good when a woman is causing you pain, physical or mental, for your pleasure.

When she hurts you for her gratification, to show you who is boss, or just because she can, it’s time to find a new woman.

smackMyNuts
12-01-2009, 02:13 AM
It can be good when a woman is causing you pain, physical or mental, for your pleasure.

When she hurts you for her gratification, to show you who is boss, or just because she can, it’s time to find a new woman.

Wait, so you only like it when the woman doesn't enjoy it?

Alec Anaconda
12-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Sorry, I could have expressed that so much better.

Of course, she also needs to be turned on by the action!
Otherwise, it’s a chore for her and little better for me.

Dreihundert
12-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Sorry, I could have expressed that so much better.

Of course, she also needs to be turned on by the action!
Otherwise, it’s a chore for her and little better for me.

Basically, it needs to be mutual.

Both people need to enjoy it.

skweezme
12-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I'd agree with most of you here - it's the ballbusting that's the thing for me as well. Playful is good. I also love more hardcore, even if it detracts from any physical sexual pleasure. The pleasure is there, but my nervous system/endocrines/physical-response/whatever get a bit confused by intense physical pain and frustration. Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it.

But for me, just being bossed about and dominated in that sense wouldn't press any buttons in itself.

But I do find some ballbusting things more erotic than others. For example, it really hurts when my Mistress flicks my balls. But I find a slap just as difficult or even more so, but there's an erotic charge with a slap for me for some reason. Having told my Mistress this, she still does both. She enjoys knowing what she's doing to me. Pampering to my preferences or just enjoying hurting me (which I love anyway!)

And it works because it's mutual. She enjoys dishing it out and I enjoy taking it!