PDA

View Full Version : Tormenting Him, a story (F/m, ballbusting, strap-on)

jimbean485
12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Okay guys, here's another little story that I threw together, this time from the lady's perspective. Contains ballbusting, femdom themes, light bondage, strap-on sex. Comments and criticisms welcome as always. Enjoy.

-------------------
As I stand back to appreciate my handiwork, I can't help but be impressed with myself. Slave tells me he's not really into bondage, but his twitching erection begs to differ. Of course that might have something to do with the fact that all I've got on is a heart-attack inducing bra straining to contain my cleavage and some sexy black stockings; oh, and all the juice running down my leg from my hairless pussy. I see his cock twitch again as I lean over to check the ropes on his arms. God, that thing reaches all the way past navel! Too bad he won't get to use it tonight.

I've got him trussed pretty well there, on my bed. He's on his back, naked, with his knees pulled up to his chest. I've tied each leg separately so that his heels are on his butt, and then tied each leg to his arms. *He he*, he's pretty well immobilized. I haven't blindfolded or gagged him, because I want him to see what's coming and I LOVE to hear him squeal and moan. Plus I intend to put that mouth to good use here pretty soon.

I've got it nice and warm in here, so that his extra-large eggs are hanging loosely in his sack. Those monsters hang all the way to his asshole in this position. Perfect.

Slave performed admirably last weekend, so much so that I even allowed him to cum on my breasts. Can't have him getting used to that, however, so this time it's all about my pleasure and his torment. God, I love this! He hasn't cum all week and it shows; his cock is hard as a rock and already starting to leak, and I haven't even touched it yet. His big balls are carrying a big load, which will make what I'm going to do them that much more torturous. I can't help but grin at the thought, and I see Slave's eyes widen when I do.

I slowly saunter over to my chest of drawers, making sure that my ass and breasts jiggle enticingly for my Slave. His rapt attention and palpable desire make my pussy juice even more. I open up the top drawer and pull out my first implement. It's a nice big, veiny dildo; one of the realistic ones with a nice mushroom cap. It's one of my favorite solo toys, but tonight it's not for my pussy. Slave absolutely hates it when I use this, which makes it that much more fun.

I walk up to the right side of the bed, never breaking eye contact with Slave whilst I slap the dildo against my palm. He winces with every *smack*, but I see his cock twitch at the same time. Cheeky bastard!

Words are not necessary as I climb up on the bed and put my knees on either side of his head, facing his feet. I set the dildo down, touching his side, and I just sit there for a few moments letting him appreciate my dripping pussy and absorb the smell of my arousal. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but Slave's cock strains further up his stomach and throbs even harder! My petals open further and the juices really start to flow as I feel his ragged breath exhale against my womanhood.

I tied his legs separately so that I could still have access to his magnificent cock and balls whilst I rode him. As I slowly, ever so slowly settle my pussy down over his mouth, I also lean down until my bra-clad cleavage is just barely touching the magic spot on the underside of his penis. It immediately gives a great lurch, sending a gout of precum onto my bra and his chest.

"Tsk, tsk, Slave. Naughty. You're going to pay for that." He moans wonderfully into my pussy and spills more precum on himself. I then lower myself fully onto his face, and give his heavy nuts a playful slap to let him know to begin. The great orbs bounce around a bit before settling back down, and Slave begins to lovingly lick up and down my already swollen slit.

He really is a gifted pussy-eater; his attention and zeal are obvious, and his knowledge of my body make the experience spectacular every single time. As he gets to work, I reach over and pick up the dildo again. I let my breasts dangle and just barely tease the underside of his cock, which is a wonderful motivator for his lips and tongue! He has no leverage to hump in this position, and more importantly no way to protect his exposed sack!

I can already feel the first wonderful orgasm building as I raise the dildo up to my head. I bring it down with only a little force, but more than enough that his achy balls sure feel it! I was able to get both of them right across the top with that one, and Slave tenses and moans into my pussy. God, this is amazing! I give him a few seconds to recover before I raise the dildo above my head. This one is a bit harder and I aim for just his right testicle. There is an audible *splat* as I connect dead-on, and I swear I could see the nut flatten out upon impact. Once more I raise the dildo high and give his larger left nut the same treatment.

Slave is groaning and shaking at this point, and it sends me over the edge for my first orgasm. I collapse down on top of him as the overwhelming pleasure overtakes me. His poor cock is trapped under my cleavage, still rock-hard despite the abuse his testicles have absorbed. I feel more precum shoot out onto our stomachs as I twitch and moan, riding the waves of pleasure, my breath causing his rapidly-swelling balls to squirm in their fleshy sack.

That orgasm was much more intense than I expected, but I know I've got another good one in me. I raise myself up once again, leaning on my left hand and hefting the heavy dildo with my right. As Slave gets back to work on my tender slit, I start to playfully bat his balls around with the dildo. Each impact, though slight from my perspective, must be causing Slave great pain judging from his reactions. I feel a mini-orgasm flow out from my pussy at the thought.

One thing I love about Slave is that his delicious cock never seems to go soft, no matter the abuse I heap on his love nuggets. I take turns smacking the left-side of his sack a few times, then focusing on the right, sending his package bouncing and swaying delightfully. They are already rather red and visibly swollen, and his cock is like a faucet now with the precum running off of his chest onto my comforter. As my second orgasm builds to a mind-numbing intensity, I set up a nice staccato rhythm on his swollen balls with the dildo. As I reach the crest and my eyes roll back in my head with the overwhelming pleasure radiating from my honeypot I raise the dildo high one last time and rain down the hardest blow yet, compressing both nuts against his pelvis deliciously.

Slave is breathing rather heavily as he gently licks and kisses me down from that delightful climax. Once again I lay across his cock, my face inches from his distended, angry-looking sack, enjoying the afterglow.

After a few moments, I slowly raise myself off of Slave, a sticky string of precum connecting his twitching dick with my tits. God help me, but I love that, too! I can feel his eyes on my ass as I walk back over the dresser. I open the same drawer, replacing the dildo inside. I draw out the tension a bit as I take my time digging around. Slave has no idea what's in store, though I imagine that his exposed asshole is a good clue.

Once I have collected the necessary items, I turn around and head for the edge of the bed. I instructed slave to make himself spotlessly clean, inside and out, and as usual he does not disappoint. I settle down on the floor, my face eye-level with his balls which are hiding his asshole from view. First I get some silk and wrap it around the top of his sack a few times; not too tight, but enough to make his fat balls bulge at the bottom of his sack. Then I fasten another small rope to the frame of the bed. I attach this to his silk bondage with just enough tension to keep his sack in place without causing *too* much discomfort. I can be so considerate sometimes, you know? I just want to make sure that those fat nuts don't retreat from what I have in store for them.

Once that is done I grab the bottle of lube that I pulled from the drawer and put a liberal coating on my left index finger. With my right hand I grab hold of Slave's nutmeat and hold it to the side as I gently slide my finger into his ass. This is far from the first time we've explored anal play together, but I want to be gentle here all the same. As I work my finger and the lube in and around his asshole, I not-so-gently squeeze his bound package with my right hand. Each time I compress his nuts, I can see his cock visibly strain. I can't resist tickling his prostate just a little as his asshole slowly opens to my ministrations.

Once I am satisfied that he is adequately lubed, relaxed, and ready, I reach for the other implement I brought from the dresser: our strap-on dildo. It's not as big as the other dildo (certainly not as big as Slave's cock; yum), but it's no sissy either. I playfully smack his bound nuts a few times with the end of the strap-on, and Slave twitches and moans in anticipation. I decide to unclasp my bra before commencing with the penetration; the sight of my swinging breasts ought to provide some nice entertainment for Slave as I ream his ass out.

I push his balls aside with the end of the dildo, and begin to put pressure against his anal ring. The lube and prep work have done their job, for the dildo slips in with relative ease. I'm not sure that Slave has yet figured out what is going to happen. His eyes are closed and he seems resigned to the fucking that he is going to receive, but I don't sense the tension I would expect. I slowly work the dildo in and out, going deeper with every gentle thrust. As I finally start to bottom out, my pelvis begins to put pressure on Slave's bound scrotum. His eyes shoot open and looks down with alarm as he realizes what I've set up. I can't help but grin again. Ooh, this going to be fun!

I pull the dildo out so just the tip is resting inside him and I lean forward putting my hands on his chest. I then drive my hips forward, slowly and steadily until my hips once again compress his balls into his butt. I can see that he is torn between the building agony in his testicles and the enticing swaying of my breasts. I don't intend to make the decision easy on him. Without hesitation I begin to pull out and drive home the dildo with increasing force and speed, each time impacting his silk-bound nuts delightfully. I set up a nice rhythm, my breasts doing a lovely dance for Slave's enjoyment, though it is clear that the agony ballooning up from his groin is somewhat distracting. Again, I can't help but notice that his cock is still an angry, purple tower of flesh, the shiny knob leaking his love juices all over his chest and stomach.

I've actually made Slave come this way, without even touching his cock, but that is not the plan tonight. I can feel the part of the strap-on that caresses my lips and clit doing its job wonderfully, and in spite of (or perhaps because of) the previous orgasms, I feel myself all too quickly approaching another wallop of a climax.

My thrusts increase in speed slightly as my pussy throbs and I edge closer and closer. I look down past my swinging breasts and watch as Slave's poor, swollen balls are smashed again and again between our pelvises. That visual and the sensation of his flattened testes on my pubis are too much for my poor pussy to bear and I explode in my third orgasm of the night. I'm not sure what sensations Slave is experiencing as I ride my orgasm against his nuts for all I am worth, but from the look on his face it is somewhere between absolute ecstasy and unbelievable agony.

As I come down from that delicious high I keep the dildo deep in Slave's ass and lie down on top of him. His poor balls are still being crushed against me, and his cock nestles between my heaving tits. I can feel it twitch and strain as I lay there recovering.

I get up and clean up the toys, replacing them in their special place in the dresser. I gently unbind Slave's poor nuts, which are very red and *extremely* swollen. What a tasty sight! I am tempted to take them in my mouth right then and there, but I restrain myself. I decide to leave Slave in that position for a bit longer to let him cool off, while I head in to take a shower.

As I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up, I look forward to our next encounter. Slave made the mistake of telling me that he can cum from having his balls squeezed if he's aroused enough, and I intend to see that very soon . . .

Alec Anaconda
12-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Another fine story, Jim Bean!

CBTFanAR
12-07-2009, 05:51 PM
I love it! :)

poolman2
12-07-2009, 06:38 PM
jimbean485,

That was an outstanding short story. :ibow4u:

I loved your protaginist's sadistic torment of her slave. Oh, to be in his place.

poolman2 :bananajum

Davis
12-09-2009, 08:32 PM
That story was well written. Your visuals were tangible. It was definitely right out of the diary of a dominatrix. heh heh Good story.

jimbean485
12-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks, guys. I'm really glad that you enjoyed it; I hope it enhances your fantasies just a little bit ;)

I really appreciate the feedback, too. Very encouraging. If you guys have any suggestions for future stories, or critiques that will help me write better, I'm always open.

Take care, gents.

Cheers,
Jim

Alec Anaconda
12-12-2009, 12:09 PM
You have written almost six thousand words for this forum, Jim.

Although we appreciate your efforts, this work will quickly slide down into obscurity.
It will languish, unseen and unloved, within the lower pages for a few months.
As a final insult, it will be archived away to a dark, unreachable, place.

Alternatively, you could write an erotic novel and see your creations available for many years.
You can experience the thrill of writing for people who value your imagination higher than free.

http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm (http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm)

Alec Anaconda

jimbean485
12-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Alec, thank you again for the vote of confidence. I did take the time to look over that website you linked. I think, however, that you overestimate my skill. Writing a novel takes patience, perseverance, and planning; both of the stories I have posted were written in one sitting with only minimal (self) editing.

For now, I am satisfied if 3 or 4 people get a little something from my stories.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Jim

Alec Anaconda
12-19-2009, 01:36 PM
You can lead a horse to water …

I think, however, that you overestimate my skill.
Let others be the judge of that.

Writing a novel takes patience, perseverance, and planning
Yes it does.
It also takes time and dedication.

Both of the stories I have posted were written in one sitting with only minimal (self) editing
I write slowly compared with you.
I make lots of mistakes: spelling, grammatical, logical and “slip of the brain”.
I sometimes spend ages struggling to find the spelling of a word I want.
I spend more self-editing than writing.
Still my editor finds a few more errors!

I think you are a natural writer, and guarantee publication of your first novel. I have never done that before.

I’m not going to indulge in flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality with this subject (flogging a dead horse).
I will leave this with you and refrain from asking again.

For now, I am satisfied if 3 or 4 people get a little something from my stories
Add a couple of zeros behind that.
Look at “Views” to the right of the screen before this one.

Thank you for taking to time to look at my link. I do appreciate this.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi Jim Bean,

I stated that I would not nag you to write a novel, so I won’t.

However, my publisher is now accepting short stories of 5000 or more words.

http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm (http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm)

Regards,
Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-10-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm very happy to pass on the ballbusting storywriting to you jimbean. You're a great writer! And I loved that story.

I was writing episodic stories here for quite a while (not one-sitting complete stories like you do) which was fun. But I've become somewhat distracted by actually finally taking the plunge and sessioning regularly with a wonderful Pro Domme who's taken me beyond fulfilling my fantasies.

I now know what it feels like to be kicked and kneed in the balls by a 6'2" woman who's much bigger and stronger than me. Having balls squeezed, slapped, trampled, cropped, paddled, stretched, heavy ball bondage, electrics. And what it's like to have powerful thighs or arms around my neck, crushing me almost ***********. And what it feels like to have a 240lb woman sitting on my face, pleasuring herself. And what it feels like to be regularly brought to the point of orgasm and denied release for two hours!

It is all sublime! Very difficult to take, at times. My Mistress enjoys it when she's got me out of my comfort zone, pushing my limits.

If you've read my stories, you'll realise how lucky I am in finding the dominatrix I've always been fantasizing about! Big powerful build, gorgeous looking, wickedly imaginative and experienced. Great personality and lovely person even though she really enjoys being cruel if you can take it (even if you think you can't!)

So I haven't been writing any stories, and don't see how I can now - reality has most definately replaced fantasy for me! But I think writing stories on femaledom and positive feedback helped me realise there were so many like-minded guys and girls around, and it helped me decide to do something about meeting the Domme of my dreams.

Looking forward to what happens in your next chapter, when She sees if she can make him come just by squeezing his balls. Keep it up! The good work, that is.

skweezme
01-13-2010, 03:13 AM
P.S. My amazing Domme is Mistress Lucinda

http://mistress-lucinda.co.uk/

Keep up the excellent writing!

jimbean485
01-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Wow, thanks for the kind words, skweezme! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Not sure when I'll get around to writing the next one, but I'll be sure to share it here if/when I do.

Hey, and congrats on your Mistress. I wish you both all the best.

Cheers,
Jim

bitchboy
03-20-2010, 04:14 AM
hi new to this site just read your great story hope to see more