PDA

View Full Version : Killer Kicks: BB Legends Most Intensely Sadistic Clip Yet

Ballbusting Legends
12-07-2009, 04:55 AM
Ballbusting Legends is extremely happy to announce that one of its finest videos ever, “Killer Kicks” is now up at the Ballbusting Legends Nude Store (www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931)). This video is truly an all-time classic of our site. Here is the background: Roxie and Amber earlier in the day got to kick a new guy for the first time, and caused him a severe injury as you can see in the preview- a picture being worth a thousand words. Rather than back off or otherwise having sympathy at the point, the girls clearly are simply reveling in the injury they've caused and ridicule him for having "cantelopes" which they hope to turn into "watermelons". With every vicious kick they land the girls simply explode with delight, and they talk in great detail about the possibility of a rupture (clearly hoping for one).

Finally, the new guy mercifully throws in the towel and their standard guy they kick- Robert, the owner of the studio- has to step in to finish the game show. This presents a whole different issue, since Robert specifically said before the shoot that he wasn't going to be taking any kicks that day due to injuries suffered from getting kicked by Regan and Lucy- so the girls know this is the closest thing they are going to get to a non-consensual bust until the next time they kick a random- the fact that he doesn’t really want to be kicked at all makes it that much more exciting for them! Amber in particular has been filming for months with the studio but not actually in any shoots, and she makes it very clear just how much she is looking forward to smashing his nuts! During one of the greatest moments in our studio's history, she tells her “boss” to- "look me in the eyes!" right before she kicks him in the balls as hard as she possibly can! I promise that you will never find two girls with more enthusiasm for ballbusting than this, nor will you find a bb film with better (and completely improvised) dialogue than this one!

In addition, fans of the grab twist and pull, a simply outstanding film was done by Nicole and Addison at the BB Legends Nude Site- “Balls to the Wall”- once again, check out the preview and photos, I think they speak for themselves! www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931).

Ballbusting Legends
12-07-2009, 04:56 AM
To make the above links work, replace "c4s" with "c l i p s 4 s a l e" (no spaces). That word is blocked by this site's word filter.

bbisfun
12-08-2009, 07:44 AM
WHOA! That is a serious frickin' injury! Is the dude ok? Awesome video though! I need to find girls who think just like Autumn and Roxie.