PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Cartoons Inspired Story: The Tournament

Davis
12-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Hello, everyone. I'd like to say I've enjoyed my time here at this crazy place and want to show my appreciation by giving back. I can't draw, but I can write. I wrote a story just today based on one of the many ballbusting pictures I've gotten through this message board. And so, without further ado, here is my story about a guy who goes through an amateur fighting tournament and goes all the way only to meet the one fighter he can't defeat.

The Tournament

Richard Nutter had entered a fighting tournament in hopes of winning $1M dollars. His good friend, Marty, had put him on to the competition, and Richard went for it like a shark to chum. The tournament featured only amateur fighters, but some of them seemed pretty tough. Nevertheless, Richard was sure he had good chance of getting through everyone to the end.

Richard sat on the balcony of the hotel where the fight commenced. The would-be champion was having lunch; a mixture of chicken and ribs with a side of steak fries. He sparingly watched the televisions that featured the amateur bouts. Two guys were going at it, but one clearly had an advantage over the other. Being smaller and faster, he seemed to almost literally dance around the other guy who was having difficulty keeping up.

Just then, a pretty young woman walked by his table. She was skinny, but had a nice shape. She seemed to be looking around for available areas to sit.
“Hey, babe, why don’t you sit here with me? I’ve got an empty seat.”
“Um, sure,” said the woman.

The woman sat down at his table. She only had a bagel with cream cheese and apple juice.
“I see you like to eat light,” said Richard.
“Yep, it keeps me limber for the fights,” said the woman.
“Hm?” Richard grunted, only then realizing her outfit was like that of the other fighters. “Oh, yes, I see. Well I hope you’re ready for the rest of this competition. A lot of the guys look pretty tough out there.”
“Eh, they’re okay. Some of them can hit good enough, but most of them are too slow.”
The woman’s words piqued Richard’s interest like a cattle prod. “Is that so? Well let me tell ya, honey, I’m probably one of the best in this competition.”
“You really think so?” said the woman with a coy smile on her face.
“Yep. I’ve already wiped the floor with three guys, and most of the remaining competition is taking itself out of the fight,” Richard said with great confidence.
“I see. Well you probably shouldn’t be eating so heavily. If you got hit really hard, you might end up losing your lunch.”
Richard laughed. “Don’t worry about me, little girl. This is just a medium sized meal for me. I’ll work this off kicking ass.”
The young woman laughed at the challenger’s comment. “Oh my, you certainly are confident. I think most of the competition had better watch out,” she said, as she finished her bagel.
“You got that right, babe. I hope you don’t have to run into me either. I promise not to rough you up too much if you do though. I’m not a woman beater.”
“Oh, well that’s nice to know,” said the woman. She then got up with her empty plate and her apple juice.
Feeling a sudden sense of alarm, Richard said, “Uh, wait,” as he extended his hand. “My name’s Richard.”
“I know who you are, Dick,” said the woman with a grin.
Her words hit Richard like an uninvited pinch to his cheek. “Uh, just call me, Richard, babe.”
“No, I think I’ll call you, Dick, ‘cause that’s how you talk.”
“Huh?” was all Richard could say, dumbfounded by the woman’s retort.
The woman threw her plate in a nearby trashcan and then leaned on the table until she was almost right on Richard’s face. “And by the way, my name’s not babe or honey; it’s Leila.”
“Oh, well sorry, ba-ah-Leila, didn’t mean to offend,” Richard replied, exchanging his views between Leila’s face and her ample chest.
“Oh, don’t worry about it, Dick. I can get ya back in the tournament,” Leila said with another smile.
Richard laughed. “O-okay, well I guess we’ll have to see.”
“We certainly will, Dick. But I gotta warn you now, sweetie” she said, leaning to his right ear, “if you get in my way, I’m going to bust…your fucking...balls.”
Leila then raised herself from the table and walked off, leaving a mildly surprised competitor.
Richard continued to watch Leila walk off, admiring her shapely rear. “Huh, nice chest, nice ass, but kinda whacky,” he said to himself. “Maybe I should just knock her ass out if we meet. ‘Might do her some good.”

An hour later, Richard readied himself for yet another fight in the tournament. He did a few exercises and felt like he was made of bricks that could bounce. Yeah, I am so ready for this, he thought to himself.

Richard went into the arena and faced his opponent, a regular built guy a little shorter than him. He looked around to the crowd, as he went to meet the man at the center of the arena.

The man offered his hand, but Richard wouldn’t take it. “No need for the civil shit, dude. Seein as how I’m gonna knock you on your ass, I just don’t see the point, ya know?”
“Uh, okay,” said the man, with a puzzled look on his face.
Richard then heard the familiar announcement erupt from above the arena. FIGHTERS, READY! FACE YOUR OPPONENT! BEGIN!

Richard and his opponent had done as the announcement said and began their fight. The other guy danced around a bit, throwing jabs that barely grazed Richard’s face. Richard had sized him up earlier. He figured one good hit was all he needed.

The fighter threw a punch at Richard, but he was able to dodge it in time. Richard then countered with a hard punch of his own that went right up his opponent’s chin, lifting him off the ground. Richard watched, as the guy landed on his rear and fell flat on his back. The guy seemed to be highly dazed as he barely managed to lift his head.

“Told ya I’d knock you on your ass, didn’t I?”
“Y-y-yeahhh,” said the weakened fighter.
“Ah well, sorry pal, that’s just how it goes sometimes. Night-night,” Richard said, as the fighter passed out.

The tournament continued as Richard had expected. Most of the amateur fighters were pretty light compared to his own skills. The confident challenger went through four more fights and emerged the victor. He later retired to the waiting area for fighters.

Ten minutes later, a man in a suit entered the room and said, “Okay, champ, you’re one of the last two fighters left in this tournament.”
“Really? Well all right. That money’s as good as mine,” said Richard, confident of the outcome.
“Well it ain’t yours just yet, buddy. You have to get past this last opponent, and she’s a mean fighter.”
“’She’, huh? Well I’m pretty mean, myself. I’ll beat that chick up in front of everybody.”
“All right, champ, well you’re up in five, got it?”
“Got it,” said Richard, and the man walked back out of the room.
Yes! This is it. That money’s as good as mine now. I’m not surprised a chick got past all those guys. They were a bunch of pussies. But this bitch’ll find out what a guy with balls can do.

The five minutes went by and Richard went back out into the arena. He looked around the crowd, as he had earlier, and finally to his opponent who had walked out to the other side of the arena.

Richard was truly surprised at the sight of the other fighter. It was Leila, the woman he’d met earlier. Richard walked over to meet Leila in the center of the arena. “Well, fancy meeting you here, babe. You must have gotten really lucky, but I’m afraid your luck’s run out,” said Richard.
Leila smiled and said, “Funny, I was thinking the same thing of you.”
Richard chuckled and offered his hand to the lady as he said, “Good luck.”
Leila again refused him and replied, “Luck won’t have anything to do with it. You ready to get your ass kicked?”
Again Richard chuckled and said, “I’ll just rough you up a little, like I promised before. Don’t worry, this’ll be over quick.”
“Won’t argue with you there, Dick,” Leila replied with another coy smile.

Richard was a bit annoyed by her comment, but didn’t have time to make another remark of his own. The announcement to get ready and begin came over the loudspeakers.

Richard then took a light swing at Leila, but she dodged it ease. He took another swing, and again she dodged it. Huh, the challenger thought, momentarily thinking Leila might be harder to take down than he thought, but that was only for a moment.

Richard continued trying to hit Leila, increasing the power of his swings, as she kept dodging and moving away. After eight more missed swings, a frustrated Richard said, “Keep your little ass still, will ya? You don’t want me to have to make you ugly, do ya?”
Leila smiled, as she kept moving about like a professional lightweight boxer, and replied, “It’s gonna get uglier than you think, Dickie-poo.”
Leila’s taunt incensed the challenger. “Rah!” he grunted, as he took yet another failed swing at the smaller, nimble fighter. Richard was beginning to get tired and was so focused on hitting the woman that he didn’t notice she wasn’t tiring at all.
He took a couple more missed swings before he again said, “Stay still, dammit!”
“Okay, if that’s what ya want,” said Leila, who then stopped moving. “I was trying to go easy on ya, but I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way.”
“Yeah, right, bitch,” said Richard, who then launched another strong hit toward Leila’s head.

The challenger felt as if hit by a gang of tazers in surprise at Leila blocking his punch with one arm. It had been like hitting a solid block of wood, but Richard tried to ignore what he felt. After all, this was just a female half his size.
Richard went with another right, a left, and two more rights, all blocked as easily.

“You done yet?” taunted Leila.

Now the tiring fighter was practically seeing red. Richard put his remaining power into another hit, but this time Leila blocked it and returned with a hard hit of her own. Richard grunted, as his head spun to the right, throwing blood out of his mouth. He looked back to return with another hit, but then he felt another powerful hit to his gut that ****** air out of him. Leila continued with another hard right, a left, and then another right that bashed Richard right in the kisser, knocking him back.

The hits came so fast, Richard thought there might have been other fighters trying to gang up on him. The weakened challenger was so dazed Leila briefly appeared like three fighters as if to confirm his belief.

Richard, barely standing, heard Leila say, “Nutcracker special.”
“Nnn-nutcrackerrr, wwhat?” said the dizzy fighter.
Leila then approached him, gently placed her hands on his chest, and Richard felt a sudden, sharp pain between his legs that made him grunt. PAF! Ugh! Before he realized Leila had run her knee up his genitals, he felt a harder hit in his crotch. KUNF! Ahrgh! The pain sent shocks throughout his system. Richard was in such shock that he had no defense against Leila’s final blow, a knee strike to his scrotum that actually lifted his feet off the ground, as he let out a shriek of pain. KRACK! Aiieeeekkk!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2yzlmh0.jpg

The last knee into his groin had the additional effect of upsetting his stomach to the point he felt his vomit explode up into his mouth. Leila was apparently done with Richard, as he instinctively cupped his genitals, which felt like an elephant had stepped on them. He collapsed to the ground, throwing up what seemed like a gallon of liquid food.

For a few moments, the roar of the crowd had been drowned out by Richard’s pained state of mind. All he could think of was the excruciating pain between his legs. Richard told his body to ignore the pain, get up, and hit his opponent upside her head, but what happened instead was the pain continued to send jolts throughout his body. His heart raced and he could even feel himself getting hard from the shock. Feeling like he’d taken five strong sleeping pills, Richard began to slump over until he was on his side. He moaned, keeping his hands firmly around his battered nutsack.

Richard saw a pair of feet in front of him. He barely raised his head to look at Leila from a sideways view.
“I told you I’d bust your balls if you got in my way, didn’t I? Told you you’d lose your lunch too,” said Leila who tilted her head to give her felled opponent a better view.
“Ye…y-yeahhhhhh,” Richard moaned.
“Awww, well that’s how it goes sometimes, sweetpea. Don’t worry, Dickhead, your balls’ll drop out of your belly and be good as new in a few days. Nighty-night,” she said sweetly, as darkness enveloped her. Richard had passed out.

Epilogue

An hour and a half later, Richard woke up in a hospital bed. The groggy amateur fighter slowly woke as if from a long sleep. Much of the pain in his balls was still there. His vision cleared, and he looked to his right to see his friend, Marty standing by his bedside.

“Hey, dude, you all right?”
Richard groaned and replied, “Y-yeah, yeah, I guess so.”
“How you feelin’?”
“Like my goddamn balls blew up,” said Richard, as he slowly covered his groin.
Marty chuckled and said, “Well I’m not surprised, dude. That chick really put your balls in a sling. Shit, I felt those hits and I wasn’t even my bells that got rang.”
“Huh, yeah,” said Richard, feeling very sore both physically and mentally. “So what happened?”
“What happened? You got your ass whipped. I mean you looked like you were moving in slow motion compared to that chick, and she blocked your hits like you were just playing with her. Then she cracked your family jewels and made you spill your guts, literally! She bent down and said something to you and then you were out. That was all she wrote, dude. The lady got the prize money, of course.”
“Yeah, of course. Damn, I can’t believe I lost to her. I don’t know why I had so much trouble.”
“Don’t sweat it, man. She went through the other fighters like they were kids. I swear she must be superhuman or something, ‘cause she moved a lot faster and hit way harder than even the big guys I saw in the tournament.”

Marty’s theory made Richard remember all the things he heard of superhuman people with strength and speed beyond the average human. Leila; could she have been a superhuman? That can’t be. She didn’t seem like she was that strong at first glance, but then again I do remember I couldn’t lay a hand on her. Could she have been?
“Ah well, maybe next year, dude. She might not be superhuman. In which case, you just might beat her next time.”
“Yeah, next year,” said Richard, feeling less than confident than he had been before. Whether or not he had a chance of succeeding in another bout with the new champion was uncertain to the humbled fighter. Richard knew one thing for sure though; he was in no hurry to fight the one person who defeated him with relative ease. Neither he nor his sore balls would ever forget her name; Leila.

jimbean485
12-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Nice work, Davis. I love dhim's animations; that lady lumps and boy bumps stuff is awesome. I usually like my ballbusting in a sexier atmosphere, but this is a solid fighting story. Good characters for such a short work. Hope you get inspired again, soon :)

Cheers,
Jim

Davis
12-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks a bunch, Jim. That means a lot. I was afraid no one would like my version of that kind of tale. heh heh I'll see what I can do for future contributions. :D

try
12-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Good story Davis, I like it! If I can find time I may send a drawing or two to illustrate it, if thats ok with you. I expect you've seen my art here and know what it's like.

2nutbuster
12-12-2009, 02:10 AM
love woman defeating guys.,

donger47
12-12-2009, 07:20 AM
kidding arent ya.......cant the guys win just one time.....bit biased this...all fantasy and still no female gets a kick in the cunt......

whats the story.....cant we get a win occasionally just to keep it interesting?:)

Teardrop
12-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the story. Some of the description about the guy vomiting after getting hit really capture what it can be like to get nailed good. Liked it!

Alec Anaconda
12-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Nice try, well presented and better than many forum story postings.

On the plus side, you’ve proofread well and handled the phonetic speech consistently.

As donger47 points out, any contest story needs to be exhilarating.
I want cliff hanging rises and falls, changes in the expected outcome.
In a mixed match, I want sexual tension and some tit-punches!

Nobody cares what this woman had for lunch.
Did the hero notice how little she was wearing, how her firm breasts bounced and her erect nipples strained against her silk vest?

You need to keep your writing plausible.
At the very least, explain how she distracted the referee for the low blow and why he was not wearing a box.

Good luck with the next one!

Davis
12-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Good story Davis, I like it! If I can find time I may send a drawing or two to illustrate it, if thats ok with you. I expect you've seen my art here and know what it's like.

That's cool with me. The more the merrier, I always say. :jumpsmile