PDA

View Full Version : Penis Envy as a Kink

Chilly
12-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I came across a forum in my pervy travels on the web, where this subject was being discussed. One chick said that even when a female "admits" it to a male, she's really only doing that because she knows it turns him on.
I thought that was an interesting notion, one worth of exploring.
I think the fantasy of a woman "hijacking" manhood for herself is a form of femdom.
And I think it can be erotic for folks of either gender.

We are all familiar with the various definitions of the term. Allow me to shoot down the ones that this thread is NOT about.

A. Normal women ("Why the hell would I want one of those things?") You shouldn't. That's what makes you normal, and not what this topic is about.

B. Male penis envy (Ed envies Joe's dick size.)
So what? Who cares? Boring!

C. Feminist redefinition ("We envy the power and money it represents, dumbass.")
Sexiness=0 Why not call it Power and Money Envy? Dumbass.

D. FTM transgender (Jane has always felt she was born the wrong sex.) Not to sound unfeeling, but this is a problem for the professionals to handle, not me. I'm a perv, not a doctor.

E. Real female neurotic (A scary chick that I admit I'd love to read about on PEP Web, if only those jokers wouldn't charge such ridiculous fees for the priv). Again, best handled by the pros. Trust me, real world psychos are no fun to be around at all.

So what is this thread about?

A. "Dick for a Day" (What a chick would do with one, if she had one.)

B. Penis Play (Strapons, or anything that is even remotely phallic, being used by a female in order to imitate a male). Can this be hot for her? For him? Both?

C. Futanari (anime-style "dick-girls") What is the fascination with them?

D. Freudian Fun (toons, jokes, pics, videos) Whatever you can find on the net on the topic.

Snoodle
12-10-2009, 03:44 PM
I want a dick because they're fucking hot. A big pair of nuts is just about the hottest thing ever.

I can't really explain my reasoning for wanting one of my own. I will say that it's easier to smash external genitalia to a pulp, though. :o

Chilly
12-10-2009, 08:32 PM
I want a dick because they're fucking hot. A big pair of nuts is just about the hottest thing ever.

I can't really explain my reasoning for wanting one of my own. I will say that it's easier to smash external genitalia to a pulp, though. :o

Can't argue with the smashing part. Most of the male visitors here apparently go for that use.;)
But wouldn't just plain ol' everyday curiosity be a good enough reason to take it for a spin 'round the block?:confused:

johnny_cockNballs
12-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Is this condition of Penis Envy? She is happy and take it home.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9586/av945.th.jpg (http://img38.imageshack.us/i/av945.jpg/)

Chilly
12-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Is this condition of Penis Envy? She is happy and take it home.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9586/av945.th.jpg (http://img38.imageshack.us/i/av945.jpg/)

:Baahaha: Imagine how much blood it would take to get that sucker up! By the time it was fully erect, you'd become it's appendage!

About 20-odd years ago, there was a toy sold here in the States, called Water Weenie. This was, apparently, a thick-skinned balloon (weenie-shaped, of course) that you would fill with a garden hose. This thing would hold the water pressurized until you pointed it at your friend and shoot.
I recall the ads on TV showing a bunch of little kids playing with these things. Including a little girl, holding hers at groin-level! I wondered at the time how this got by the censors? Heck, forget the censors, wasn't there any adult among the film crew observant enough to go over to her and say "Jill, stop that! That's not nice! Hold it higher, like we told you!"
But I imagine that they all thought that was funny. And why risk alienating the part of the market out there that would buy it just to use it in that way?:D

Chilly
12-12-2009, 08:35 AM
There are quite a few "dick for a day" type videos on YouTube made by females who offer up their itinerary for that day that one magically appears on her.
Some of their ideas are pretty predictable. Some are surprising.
This one, however, is a little different from the others.
You'll see what I mean about 2 1/2 minutes into it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6My3Xy89CU&feature=channel

Chilly
12-12-2009, 11:45 AM
http://www.pvv.org/~ulflunde/petpen.html

But it sure would've been interesting if it continued!

Jenny69
12-12-2009, 12:54 PM

You are soo right Snoodle, that is the best about external genitalia, lots of fun:iluvu:

Jenny:wooow

Chilly
12-12-2009, 10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ztlZnR3eX8

At first, I though this was gonna be another sarcastic dig at the embattled Freudians out there. But there's a sweetness and a
sincerety in this girl's song, that just made me melt.
Cute and talented!:thumbup

Chilly
12-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Most of the ladies out there give up gracefully on this angle.
It is an easier matter for the gents.
Though I still have to laugh at how they phrase it. Typically,
"I don't have penis envy, except when I need to go, and
there's no facilities around."
:Baahaha: That's like a smoker saying, "I can quit anytime I want.
I already have. Nine times!"

I was amazed to learn just how many companies out there
make products specifically for this issue. They have punny
names like "Go-Girl" and "Shenis."
http://ladypeelikegents.blogspot.com/2009/10/female-pee.html

Hell, I've enjoyed playing "sink the cigarette butt in the toilet"
lots of times. Why shouldn't she?
I've noticed that, tastefully, none of these gadgets actually
resemble a male organ. You'd think somebody would make
one for chicks who actually have a wicked sense of humor.

johnny_cockNballs
12-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Most of the ladies out there give up gracefully on this angle.
It is an easier matter for the gents.
Though I still have to laugh at how they phrase it. Typically,
"I don't have penis envy, except when I need to go, and
there's no facilities around."
:Baahaha: That's like a smoker saying, "I can quit anytime I want.
I already have. Nine times!"

I was amazed to learn just how many companies out there
make products specifically for this issue. They have punny
names like "Go-Girl" and "Shenis."
http://ladypeelikegents.blogspot.com/2009/10/female-pee.html

Hell, I've enjoyed playing "sink the cigarette butt in the toilet"
lots of times. Why shouldn't she?
I've noticed that, tastefully, none of these gadgets actually
resemble a male organ. You'd think somebody would make
one for chicks who actually have a wicked sense of humor.

Surprize me!

Actually, penis envy in mind to woman I don’t understand. I think it is Western mind, philosophy.

I see link you posted, but that was interesting to me ~ really. I ask my lady to see it too (actually, she is better with English than me, she use it more in job). My lady was a shocked too! She say, “This type woman want to be a man? She doesn’t want to be a woman?”

Why does Western people / female want to behave like a male?

Why is that?

Snoodle
12-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Surprize me!

Actually, penis envy in mind to woman I don’t understand. I think it is Western mind, philosophy.

I see link you posted, but that was interesting to me ~ really. I ask my lady to see it too (actually, she is better with English than me, she use it more in job). My lady was a shocked too! She say, “This type woman want to be a man? She doesn’t want to be a woman?”

Why does Western people / female want to behave like a male?

Why is that?

What's not to like about a big, floppy cock?

Chilly
12-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Surprize me!

:confused: Wasn't it Japan that gave futanari to the world?

http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/penis_envy_study.htm
This article, written by a young woman who goes to a well-known university, explains it all pretty nicely.;)

What's not to like about a big, floppy cock?

:Baahaha:
When used for peeing, that's what it is -- floppy.
I'm surprised that a lot of guys tend to forget this, too. Sometimes we need to take a leak so bad -- but we are also aroused, and that tends to stop up the plumbing for a while.
I read somewhere on the net that some company made these fake dicks that could store a urine sample. These were being sold to guys who expected to be urine-tested when applying for a job, and their own urine would give away the fact that they were druggies. So they would fill this thing up with someone else's "clean" urine, and stick it in their pants.
When the doctor would give them the specimen bottle and say, "Here, fill this up," they'd whip out the fake one.
Thing is, the fake one looked like a freakin' hardon!
And this was supposed to fool a doctor?:rolleyes:

The woman who invented the Shenis, made her gadget look like a ten-inch gold dildo (but she stresses this is a female urination device, not a sex toy). She claims she made it that way to give men "shenis envy."
If you check out her website, you'll notice that you can buy optional "balls" for it, too!:D

tupapijuan
12-15-2009, 12:59 AM
The fake penis you are referring to is called the Wizzinator. It is very life like and can fool many drug testing lab techs unless they are properly trained. The even sell "clean" frozen urine. It comes with a heating element that will bring the urine sample to about 98 degrees. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Women are fascinated on how real it looks, but I think they have been outlawed in the states since they only have one purpose (in theory) and that is to circumvent the law.<o:p></o:p>

Chilly
12-15-2009, 02:40 AM
The counterpart of a dick-girl would have to be a cunt-boy, wouldn't it?

They don't seem to be as common on the net, but you can find them.

Here is a page that shows (in nine easy steps) how a male, too short on cash or nerve to get an operation, can give himself a fake pussy with just a little tape and some crazy glue.

http://www.naointendo.com.br/?m=20090421

johnny_cockNballs
12-15-2009, 02:40 AM
:confused: Wasn't it Japan that gave futanari to the world?

ふたなり…

<O:p</O:p
That concept is not interpreted correclty, perhaps. But I’m not anime fan, too much.

I don’t know where Chilly live, but for example, I see your place 10% in a window and think it is 100% of your life. So, how can you explain to me about your life now there is a bias of 10% I see already?

Together, my lady and I, get a lot emails from friends in another countries asking to us about things “Crazy Japan, weird Japan, hentai Japan -- is it true?” We thinking, “Where did you get that? Never see that here.”
But, we keep to looking this post, Penis Envy. That is interesting concept.

:thumbup

solange.piggy
12-16-2009, 12:00 AM
Do you want my dick and balls?

Chilly
12-16-2009, 12:27 AM

You want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

Sic 'em, Fido!

Chilly
12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
http://www.imow.org/wpp/stories/viewStory?storyid=944

(Referring to the second picture down, called "Coup.")
Clearly the artist does see them as symbols of power.
So the woman in this painting must feel very powerful indeed.:o

bthauronite
12-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Some one just nut him already.

Chilly
12-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Here are 4 shameless hussies using their shenises in a pissing contest.

Do not watch if you are easily offended. Or are prone to laughing so hard that you might hurt yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2OY4NVr4g&feature=related

I will refrain from making comments like "You can give some women their very own dicks...and they still wouldn't know what to do with them." That just wouldn't be a nice thing to say.:Baahaha:

Chilly
12-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Imagine two lesbians, each with a double-headed dong inserted, and duelling with them. Object is to knock the opponent's weapon out by only using her own.

All right, I've never been a lesbian, but come on. If I could think of this game, I'm sure they already have played it lots of times.

Geez, I'd pay to watch a bout like this.:wooow

Why, it could catch on. Become a franchise. World Wide Double Headed Dong Duelling, coming to you live from Monte Carlo. :jumpsmile

Pass me the popcorn.

Chilly
12-20-2009, 08:59 PM
When I first happened across the "Female Pumping" site many, many years ago, I do not think it was a paysite, because I remember being able to see the pictures that you now must cough up some cash to view.

What it is about is women who use vacuum pumps on their privates to enlarge them to male-threatening proportions.

I'm talking about the same kind of thing that Austin Powers uses to make his own "mojo" bigger.
One chick didn't just stop with giving herself a dick-sized clit, she went ahead and pumped up her labia so that she could have pretend "balls" too. It wouldn't surprise me if others have probably joined her in this practice since then.

This is a link to a free site that has a video that shows a woman doing this to herself.

http://www.heaven666.org/free-clitoris-enlargement-21349.php

I have to agree with the commenters there.
Not feminine.
Not sexy.:(

johnny_cockNballs
12-21-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm trying to get concept of penis envy, but I can't...

I think it is a Western concept from feminism movement (this is my lady's opinion, she hasn't a penis envy), but it's more of masculine movement because it has nothing feminine to have penis envy.

That is what I don't understand, why does a woman want to behave like a man? She will throw away all her advantages as woman to be like a man.

???

Snoodle
12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm trying to get concept of penis envy, but I can't...

I think it is a Western concept from feminism movement (this is my lady's opinion, she hasn't a penis envy), but it's more of masculine movement because it has nothing feminine to have penis envy.

That is what I don't understand, why does a woman want to behave like a man? She will throw away all her advantages as woman to be like a man.

???

I don't think it has anything to do with feminism or behavior. I think everyone is overthinking the issue.

IMO, it's not about politics or empowerment, it's about thinking cocks are awesome and fun. Simple as that.

"That looks like fun. I wanna try it!"

Chilly
12-21-2009, 11:57 PM
Johnny,
There have always been tomboys in every culture all throughout history.
The type of girl who didn't like wearing skirts and preferred to play rough and tumble games with the boys.
Maybe some of these were transgender types. Or butchy lesbians. Or maybe just going through a phase that they eventually grew out of.

The actual term is older than the feminist movement, and dates back to Vienna during the turn of the previous century. An Austrian neurologist tried to rationalize his female patients' psychoses while having a number of issues, himself. A psychosis, by its very definition, is something that is irrational. But even so, as a doctor of the mind, he had to make the attempt to try to understand it, if he was going to make any kind of progress with his patients. The path he went down may have appeared suitable to him, due to the time and culture that he was living in, but it holds little relevance today.

He did, however, proceed from a universal truth at the starting line. Very young boys and girls, who do not know the reason why they are so very different from each other in one special place, can very easily conclude that the girl has been cheated out of something. Just take a look at the honest reaction of this little sweetheart after seeing that her brother has something that she does not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXS_WT94OA0&feature=related

While her daddy may have meant well, I think he handled this moment as clumsily as a lot of parents have over the ages. He told her that girls don't get something that she clearly equates with a trip to Disney World!

What kind of an answer is that?:confused:

Imagine that she was crying for a lollipop, and she's told that girls don't get lollipops.
Just because.
But boys obviously get them.
What's a child that age going to think from a response like that?
Her first encounter with sexism, that's what.
And her parents think that's funny.:(

Now, sometimes we can forget little incidents that happened when we were small. But sometimes we can also carry them subconsciously into adulthood. Depends on the person.

I'm a firm believer in the idea that we, as individuals, are all the sum of all of our unique experiences. By the time we are adults, we can reflect back (often with a vengeance) what we've been fed all of our lives.

???

One might believe so. But, really, is any human being, man or woman, willing to throw away the advantages they already have, just to gain the advantages of the other? I do not believe that is the case with most. The big feminist catchphrase is, after all, "I want it all!"

If she wants to go to a party dressed as a lady, she can still do that. But she also has the option of wearing a tuxedo if she wants, and no one will really utter any complaints about that these days. And there are plenty of other examples like that. Using the shenis, for example. Gives her the convenience that men have enjoyed forever. But it doesn't turn her into a man, you see?

I don't think it has anything to do with feminism or behavior. I think everyone is overthinking the issue.

IMO, it's not about politics or empowerment, it's about thinking cocks are awesome and fun. Simple as that.

"That looks like fun. I wanna try it!"

:) I hear you. Yeah, I do tend to do that a lot, I know. Just call me Spock. If I could, I'd mindmeld with everybody!:thumbup

Chilly
12-23-2009, 09:47 AM
When correctly viewed
Everything is lewd
I could tell you things about Peter Pan
Or the Wizzard of Oz -- there's a dirty old man!
--Professor Tom Lehrer

Okay, this article only tangentally touches the theme of this thread, but I thought it was so hilarious (and downright sexy) that it needed to be shared.

It goes to show that anything can be sexualized.
Even something as outwardly sterile as a game of golf.:bananad:

http://www.badgolfer.com/departments/features/tee-time-girl-column-golfs-sexual-terms-1066.htm

Chilly
12-25-2009, 08:29 PM
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/girl-stuff-forum/152164-if-you-had-penis-day.html
I love reading forums like this one. The anonymity gives people the chance to really go hog wild.
One thing that I noticed gets repeated a lot is how many chicks say that they would use it slap somebody.

:confused:

I've never done this. Has any guy done this? Where the heck does this desire spring from?

I've wondered, too, why there are hardly any pussy for a day discussions anywhere. One girl asked this on one forum, and a guy responded with something like, "Well, I'd go shopping for shoes all day, and then come home and do the laundry."

Wiseguy.

There is always one in every crowd, right? Just like the chop-it-off bitch who came and ended any further discussion at the forum in the link above.

horakhty451
12-26-2009, 11:51 PM
In my opinion there are a few reasons a girl would want a dick, for one, she is partly straight but mostly gay so she likes dicks but would rather have sex with a girl, so she wants her own dick to use for this purpose, which is probably one of the main reasons men have sex change operations. They could also just like dicks like snoodle said but don't wanna have a guy around all the time cause we can be obnoxious at times haha.

Chilly
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kUmENPzN4

http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/smile/93.gif (http://www.buddy-icons.info/aim-smiles/Dr_Evil.html)Riiiiiight.

(A little too "Dr. Evil" for me, I'm afraid.):p

Chilly
12-29-2009, 07:58 AM
Haruka-chan is a typical teenaged Japanese schoolgirl
in every way but one. Whenever she's near the boy
that she has a crush on, she keeps getting these
embarassing ERECTIONS...:o

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bra_girl/

Chilly
12-29-2009, 10:01 PM
In my opinion there are a few reasons a girl would want a dick, for one, she is partly straight but mostly gay so she likes dicks but would rather have sex with a girl, so she wants her own dick to use for this purpose, which is probably one of the main reasons men have sex change operations. They could also just like dicks like snoodle said but don't wanna have a guy around all the time cause we can be obnoxious at times haha.

Girls are a lot less inhibited when it comes to sexuality and sensuality.
I was amazed to find out how many openly admit to having lesbian sex once or a couple of times -- even though she considers herself completely straight! A straight guy, OTOH, is just not into finding out what gay sex might be like. It may be because being labelled "gay" by his peers would bring about unpleasant consequences, but you can't rule out the idea that he is just not hardwired to enjoy doingit with another fella.

I've read stuff online written by lesbians who fantasize about having a real dick to fuck their girlfriends with.:confused:Doesn't this fly in the face of what the word "lesbian" means?

But you can't have internet access and avoid learning that there are all kinds of people in the world. With every imaginable kink. And then some.

And, as you pointed out, it is possible for a person to have varying degrees of gayness AND straightness within him/her. A lot of folks just defy being pigeonholed into any specific category.

But you raise a point that has been buzzing around in the back of my head since I started this thread. A lot of females are dying with curiosity to be able to know firsthand what a guy feels with his equipment. But supposing medical science could make it possible, would overcoming the biological barriers to it be enough?

Let's take this scenario. A straight woman has a successful addadicktome. Fully functional. She can theoretically use it in every way that a man can. Here's the rub. Her new thing is hooked up to a female brain. What sexually arouses a straight female brain? It's not gonna be the sight of a hot babe (which does it for most of us guys). She's gonna be aroused by whatever aroused her before the surgery. So if she's poppin' boners for hunks, then she can't very well use it to screw a chick, right? And she won't be able to use it with straight guys, either. Gay guys might be turned off by the sight of a penis on an otherwise very feminine bod. And I imagine lesbians would be turned off for the very same reason.

Our heroine may not be able to experience male-type intercourse with anybody because despite having the equipment...she's still a woman!

Here's another consideration: Guys need to go through a period of adolescence to gain familiarity and mastery over their junk. This is something that our post-op heroine will not have gone through.
What would happen when you turn the wheel of the car over to somebody who's never had driver's ed?

And I'm sure there would be other complications that I've not even touched upon that would make this fantasy unworkable in the real world.

Chilly
12-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Here are two more forums where you can read more chick chatter about shanghaing the schlong.

The poll results at the top of this one shows the adventerous respondents having a commanding lead over the stodgy ones.
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=249692

This one here goes on for several pages, and the ladies here are not shy at all about what they think. I found it to be very educational, myself.:thumbup
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/general-discussion/139479-girls-penis-envy.html

That was also where I found a link to a cute animated video about a guy who wakes up female one morning. Hilarity ensues. I'm reposting that link here, so you don't miss it.
http://www.aniboom.com/animation-video/128256/Geraldine/

johnny_cockNballs
01-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Is this condition of penis envy?

http://img177.imagevenue.com/loc477/th_60913_20011019BPLArtOpening_03_lg_123_477lo.jpg (http://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60913_20011019BPLArtOpening_03_lg_12 3_477lo.jpg)

This photo is from art exhibit of hanging ********* penis. I never bookmark the site, so I can't find it. But it is called "Hung Out To Dry." The artist is a woman -- with a penis envy?

Chilly
01-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Is this condition of penis envy?

http://img177.imagevenue.com/loc477/th_60913_20011019BPLArtOpening_03_lg_123_477lo.jpg (http://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60913_20011019BPLArtOpening_03_lg_12 3_477lo.jpg)

This photo is from art exhibit of hanging ********* penis. I never bookmark the site, so I can't find it. But it is called "Hung Out To Dry." The artist is a woman -- with a penis envy?

I tried to look up some info on this. Apparently, this is decade-old news. Some woman created this artwork (and the other end of the clothesline is supposedly done up into a noose) and hung it in a public library as a protest against ****. An enraged man tore it down because he said pornography didn't belong in a library where small children were very likely to see it.
She sued him.
I don't know how the suit was decided.
Important to note: the library's director (a woman) had forbidden her employees to hang an American flag in the entrance to the library on the grounds that it could be seen as offensive. But she defended the decision to allow this art on the grounds of freedom of speech.
Personally, I see it as decorative. Pretty colors, and all. Appropriate for an art museum...but not in a public library. If a man can be arrested for showing his own winkie to a kid in public, it sure demonstrates the hypocrisy of our law that these two women (who excercised the same bad judgment) weren't hauled off to jail, too.

Having met girls who openly admitted having penis envy to me, and others who I suspect had it as well but would rather die than admit it because that would make her feel like a traitor to her own gender, I've come to the conclusion that penis envy and penis abhorrence can be opposite ends of the same damn baton. And some female kinksters can twirl that baton like experts.

But is this the problem of radical feminists? Maybe. Maybe not.
Having read a lot of their stuff online, I can safely say that their minds have been incurably poisoned by misandry. Why else do they attack maleness in general, rather than the specific individuals who are guilty of the crime they are protesting? Killing two birds with one stone, I think. As long as you are "********** the ******," why not also offend the "priviliged gender" at the same time?

johnny_cockNballs
01-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I tried to look up some info on this. Apparently, this is decade-old news. Some woman created this artwork (and the other end of the clothesline is supposedly done up into a noose) and hung it in a public library as a protest against ****. An enraged man tore it down because he said pornography didn't belong in a library where small children were very likely to see it.
She sued him.
I don't know how the suit was decided.
Important to note: the library's director (a woman) had forbidden her employees to hang an American flag in the entrance to the library on the grounds that it could be seen as offensive. But she defended the decision to allow this art on the grounds of freedom of speech.
Personally, I see it as decorative. Pretty colors, and all. Appropriate for an art museum...but not in a public library. If a man can be arrested for showing his own winkie to a kid in public, it sure demonstrates the hypocrisy of our law that these two women (who excercised the same bad judgment) weren't hauled off to jail, too.

Having met girls who openly admitted having penis envy to me, and others who I suspect had it as well but would rather die than admit it because that would make her feel like a traitor to her own gender, I've come to the conclusion that penis envy and penis abhorrence can be opposite ends of the same damn baton. And some female kinksters can twirl that baton like experts.

But is this the problem of radical feminists? Maybe. Maybe not.
Having read a lot of their stuff online, I can safely say that their minds have been incurably poisoned by misandry. Why else do they attack maleness in general, rather than the specific individuals who are guilty of the crime they are protesting? Killing two birds with one stone, I think. As long as you are "********** the ******," why not also offend the "priviliged gender" at the same time?

I will pretend to understand all that Chilly put in here. (I study English for 28 months, so can't know it all now.) I ask Haruna to read post because she is better with English than of me. I try a translation software on Chilly post, but many this software give poor results.

But concept of a "Penis Envy" is not get/got by me. Like English say "Over my head." Why? Because, that is a woman to take male affectation (ha ha, study that word, 1st time use it) so why a female want to behave like a male. Feminine nature has a lot of power. I think women here know this, so reject "feminism" of Western countries.

IMHO :thumbup

Chilly
01-02-2010, 10:38 PM
I will pretend to understand all that Chilly put in here. (I study English for 28 months, so can't know it all now.) I ask Haruna to read post because she is better with English than of me. I try a translation software on Chilly post, but many this software give poor results.

But concept of a "Penis Envy" is not get/got by me. Like English say "Over my head." Why? Because, that is a woman to take male affectation (ha ha, study that word, 1st time use it) so why a female want to behave like a male. Feminine nature has a lot of power. I think women here know this, so reject "feminism" of Western countries.

IMHO :thumbup

For a language you've only studied for a little over two years, you have a wonderful grasp of it. I am impressed.:ibow4u:

I wouldn't be surprised if yin and yang is taught in Japanese schools. It would be nice if it was taught in the rest of the world, too. I think it would go a long way in ironing out a lot of the animosity between the genders in the west.:)

I remember you said you were not a big anime fan, but I have been one nearly all of my life, and have followed its evolution for several decades, now (since Tetsuan Atomu, also known as Astro Boy). I believe that entertainment is a reflection of the society it comes from, and early anime does show that males were most often the heroes, while females played a supportive role. Atomu's little sister, Uran-chan, was admittedly every bit as strong as her brother, but was always being told how unfeminine it was for her to fight. She also was portrayed as less able to tell right from wrong. In Maha Go Go Go (Speed Racer), again, the males are the heroes, and the females are just support.
Women's roles became much more powerful in Uchu Senkan Yamato (Star Blazers), but they were still kept in the minority. Most of the main characters were still men.
It wasn't until Sailor Moon that we in the west saw that anime had changed enough to allow girls to be the defenders of justice. And they did it without losing their femininity. And the few males in the story were in the traditionally feminine roles of support!
Since then, there has been a lot more balance in anime. And I find it more exciting and interesting to watch now more than ever.

These pictures I found on a Chinese website. I can't use Google Translate on the text, because it is embedded in the pictures. But they plainly show what Freud was going on about, when it comes to penis envy in girls, ********** anxiety in boys, and inequality:Baahaha: .

Chilly
01-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Here we see 4 friends frolicking around on a nude
beach on the Black Sea coast.
These ladies believe in being upfront with their
differences. Even if one indeed has a bigger beef
than the others, they can all still be friends, and
that's what counts. But while they discuss the
penetrating issues of the day, it might be wise to
keep a wary eye open for sharks...

(Seriously, now. Whoever shopped this has a sense
of humor, all right. But it does spoil what could have
been a lovely view.)

Chilly
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
I Lol'd so much I puked!:Baahaha:

http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/3EFBFFFF01D21D4E001700D8E8D8/

Chilly
01-11-2010, 12:34 AM
http://toywithme.com/articles/if-i-had-a-penis-for-a-day/

I think the reason you don't see too many pussy for a day discussions is because what works one way simply doesn't work the other way.

Males are steady-state in their functioning all throughout their lives. If you take a 24 hour snapshot out of any point in his life, you'll find him using his equipment in the same way as he always does. He's either cumming... or going. That's it.

Females? Different story.

And because it is a wa-a-a-a-ay different story, 24 hours with her equipment could never be a fair exchange. He might be able to learn to how get himself off in the feminine way in that time, but that would be it.
24 hours would not be enough time to experience menstruation. Or pregnancy. Or giving birth. Or nursing. And males are curious about all of that. If you've got the parts, it's only natural to want the whole nine yards out of them, while you do.

Chilly
01-11-2010, 09:54 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/herschell/3629745331/
:confused: What does she think she's going to accomplish by advertising it?

Anyhoo, I found a story about a lesbian who gets an addadicktome among the stories on the Eunuch Archive.
Why would such a tale be published there, of all places?
Well, the donor had to get a lopitoffame, first, didn't he?

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/L/ea_20525a_lesbia.htm

The actual details of the operation in this story are rather laughably naïve, but it is, after all, an erotic fantasy, not a medical how-to.

Chilly
01-13-2010, 08:27 PM
In this century, there have been a handful of movies made under the title Envy. But here I'm referring to an obscure film made in 2002.

Two female friends, just passing through a desert town, decide to get drunk at the local bar. The bartender tries to **** Stacy (the passive one) but the situation is prevented by Lydia (the tough chick).
Leaving the bar, Stacy starts talking about how great it must be to have a dick, when nature calls. Looking for a bush to relieve herself behind, she meets the Penis Fairy of the West, who taps her head with a magic wand.
Back at their motel room, Stacy tells Lydia that she now has a ten-inch dick that appears and disappears.
Instead of sleeping that night, Stacy decides to jerk herself off -- making Lydia quite jealous. So Stacy suggests that they go back out into the desert in order to find the Penis Fairy again, so that Lydia can get one, too.
Next morning, Stacy discovers some side effects, namely arm tattoos, a mustache, and a swaggering personality.
Later, they do encounter the Penis Fairy once more, but said fairy is a might reluctant to grant Lydia her wish, saying that Lydia is a dick already, character-wise, and giving her an actual one would only be a recipe for disaster. But both women insist, so the fairy agrees.
What happens next, I won't say, so as not to spoil it for anyone who might want to check out this flick for themselves.

You never see these alleged organs at any time during the film. Rather, when mustaches appear on their faces, that signals to the audience that their trouser-snakes have also appeared. The script was written by a woman (who gave herself a small part in the film as the Bible-thumping motel manager), and, frankly, it shows. But while the movie might have benefitted from a little male collaboration here and there in the writing department, as it is, the final result is a purely female take on the subject -- and I always find that fascinating. Even if I am a little offended by the notion that just having one necessarily makes you one.

Chilly
01-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Whereas Envy is a raunchy flick, filled with foul language and scenes of people going through the motions of f*cking (without any naughty bits actually being visible), the movie I'm going to discuss here now is one that could have been an ABC After School Special. There's absolutely nothing objectionable in it, and I've found out online that it actually has been broadcast on TV.

Milly is a teenage girl who is having a particularly bad day. Within the first 15 minutes, it gets rubbed in her face several times that boys seemingly "have it made" in this life. So much so, that she's ready to jump ship when it comes to her own gender.
The opportunity presents itself when she learns about some native american hocus pocus that can grant you your fondest wish. Figuring what the heck, she gives it a try. Next morning, she wakes up with a little anatomical surprise.
But instead of jumping for joy, she is actually dismayed. She really wasn't expecting it to work. And this has thrown an unexpected monkey wrench into her life.
Her mom is just as shocked as she is, but her dad could not be happier. Seems he always wanted a son. Now he goes hog wild with father/son stuff, like teaching Milly how to put up her dukes when threatened by bullies. Which is one of many things Milly has to learn with her new role in life.
Dressing like a guy and enrolling in a new school under the name "Willy" to avoid being classified as a weirdo by the kids who know her, she soon learns that there's a lot more to being male than just looking the part. And while guys have their whole lifetimes to get used to it, this is all new and overwhelming to Willy.

It is a Disney-like comedy that was made in the 80's, with a sweet little message at the end about accepting who you are and understanding others more. I saw it a long time ago on VHS, but as far as I know, there's never been a DVD release. As you can see by the pics below, this movie went by three different titles, so you might have to search all of them if you want to find it.

Chilly
01-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Well, that's an idea.
But how does she explain it at the beach, or at poolside?
Something like this is bound to attract stares and questions.

Chilly
01-21-2010, 12:27 AM
These gags are all pretty old, but they are more or less on topic.

Dennis the Menace caught his mother stepping out of the shower. She quickly covered herself with a towel, but he continued to look at her with bulging eyes.
"Jeepers, Mom! What happened to you?"
Thinking quickly, she said, "That's where your father got me with his axe, for bursting into rooms without knocking first!"
Dennis grinned. "Right in the ol' twat, huh, Mom?"

I'll bet a lot of you never even heard of Dennis the Menace.

An old man sees a little girl crying on a park bench. He waddles over and asks her what's the matter.
She says, "I want one of those things like my brother's got, that sticks out, lays down, and sticks out again!"
He sits down beside her, patting her knee.
"Me, too," he says, and also begins crying.

Obviously, pre-Viagra era.

Girl and boy are being bathed together by their mother. Girl points to her brother's penis and says, "Mommy, I want one, too!"
Mother says, "If you're a good little girl, you'll get one later."
Dad pokes his head into the bathroom at that moment and says, "And if you're a bad girl, you'll get lots of them!"

Variation on that "Look what I got. Don't you wish you had one, too?" "Well, my mommy told me that with what I got, I can get as many of those as I want." type of joke.

Woman takes her little girl to the zoo. They stop to look at a male elephant.
"What's that?" asks the girl, pointing.
"That's his trunk," answers her mother.
"No, not that -- that!"
"Oh, you mean his tail?"
"No, that thing right there!"
"Oh, that! That's nothing."
Male bystander, overhearing, tells the woman, "Hard to please, ain't ya?"

Here's a site that shows you what kind of fun you can have with male genitalia...provided that you are a cartoon character, that is.
http://www.penis-pretzel.com/

I don't know who stole this idea from whom, but it is clearly two different artists telling the same exact gag:

Chilly
01-21-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.bumpernuts.com/index.html

Some company in Florida makes and sells these.

Why?

And why would anyone buy them?

Has anyone here spotted a vehicle sporting a pair?

I've known women who've told me they would hang real ones on their rearview mirrors (fuzzy dice style), but this is just as ridiculous.

Chilly
01-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Here's a woman who's blunt about it and doesn't care who knows it.:p

http://www.menshealth.com/men/sex-relationships/hooking-up/relationship-tips-from-golfer-anna-rawson/article/d8e3c1ddafdbb110vgnvcm10000013281eac

Here's an art project that speaks for itself. Gotta love the chick who goes back for seconds and keeps proclaiming what a "perfect fit" it is!:Baahaha:

Of course, it needs to be pointed out that the penis in question is in "aroused" mode, not peeing mode. But nobody seems to care.:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb3ftXfG7Iw

johnny_cockNballs
01-23-2010, 08:32 AM
I like the picture of the girl milking the boycow from Chilly.

But is that penis envy? I don't think so.

I put in a video of milking the cow, for desire of guy getting milked like a mancow.

Click: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa7hrq_milking-the-cow_fun

But this gal doesn't have any penis envy, she just like milking cow. :bananajum

Imagine you get a milking like this way. How wonderful! :jumpsmile

Chilly
01-23-2010, 05:47 PM
I know, it really doesn't have anything to do with the topic. But I thought it was cute (and new material is getting harder to find).
Apparently, she hasn't told him that she can't be the cow because she hasn't got anything that can be milked. (Well, not at her current age, anyway.;) ) And she enjoys being the farmer too much.:D

The cow in your video is luckier than the boy, come to think of it. She has 4 things that get daily handjobs (and lots of oral, if she has a calf).:Baahaha:

Now I've got the envy!:(

Chilly
01-29-2010, 02:49 AM
Here are two pretty much dead LiveJournal pages.

Now the first one, Penisless, is pretty funny, because
it reads like the minutes of an AA meeting. Looks
like some horny guy tried to crash this party like a
bull in a china shop, but the party moved on long ago.
http://community.livejournal.com/penisless/

The second one seems to be based more on vaginal
self-hatred.:(
http://community.livejournal.com/cursed_vagina/

I think that was their way of being silly, too, but these
days, who the hell knows? Hopefully, they grew up
and now live happy lives somewhere.

But these pages still stand, like ghost towns.

Dreihundert
01-29-2010, 09:13 AM
I've never posted in this part of the forums before, but this has always been a huge turn-on to me. I think it's hot when girls will stick a banana in their pants and pretend it's a dick , hehe.

That's really childish of me but fuck it! :D

Dreihundert
01-29-2010, 09:18 AM
http://www.bumpernuts.com/index.html

Some company in Florida makes and sells these.

Why?

And why would anyone buy them?

Has anyone here spotted a vehicle sporting a pair?

I've known women who've told me they would hang real ones on their rearview mirrors (fuzzy dice style), but this is just as ridiculous.

Yes, actually. Several times in Texas.

Here in Colorado I saw one in a drive-thru.

I guess there's no legal issues with it...

Chilly
01-29-2010, 04:19 PM
I've never posted in this part of the forums before, but this has always been a huge turn-on to me. I think it's hot when girls will stick a banana in their pants and pretend it's a dick , hehe.

That's really childish of me but fuck it! :D

There are tons of videos on YouTube where girls show their love of
dancing around in front of a camera while waggling something
phallically in front of their groins. It's like I said before, girls are just
a lot less inhibited sexually.

This reminds me of when I was a kid. My parents used to make me
go to an ethnic school on Saturday mornings. I hated it, not only
because it was one more day of school, but it also meant missing
my favorite cartoons. Plus the other kids were mean to me.

The school, itself, was housed in what was obviously a former
private residence of some rich dude. It was laid out like a home,
and not like a school. But it had plenty of rooms that could be
used as classrooms, so that was all that mattered. It had only
one toilet for the use of the kids at the bottom of the stairs.

One day, I needed to pee pretty badly. And the lock on the door
was broken. Most kids would post a friend outside to guard the
door for them when they went, but I had no one to ask. So I
just had to take the chance. As my luck would have it, a girl
from my class did walk in and catch me. And she was the worst
possible one, too, because I already knew her to be a little
devil. Looking back on the incident, it occurs to me that it was
probably no accident.

Anyway, from that moment on, she hardly passed up any
opportunity to remind me of what she saw. When she knew
she had my attention, her hand would go to her groin...and
out would pop a finger. Or she'd put a pencil or a ruler there
and hold it with both hands. And my face would just turn red.
Which delighted her to no end.

But the one thing she did in this vein really caught on with the
other girls (our class was 80% females) like a wildfire. She
discovered that she could roll up the front of her skirt, and
that made an adequate pretend dick. As the weeks passed,
more and more of the girls came to school wearing skirts.
The faculty was pretty pleased about this. They thought the
girls were growing up and taking pride in being little ladies.

What they didn't know was that when the recess bell rang and
they left the room, the "little ladies" would get up, make their
little skirt-dicks and start going crazy with them. I and the
other boys would just sit there and watch them in amazement.
We didn't really know how we were supposed to react to this.

And it was a fad that didn't go away. I've seen boys stick
things inside their shirts in order to make pretend boobs.
But they quickly tire of this, especially when they see that
they aren't getting any attention from anyone by doing it.
The girls, however, weren't showing any sign that they
were about to give up this new fascination.

Matters came to a head during music class one day. We all had
to stand up to sing. While the teacher had her back to us to
play the piano, the girls thought it would be funny to play
with their skirt-dicks. Well, they got caught at it.

The boys were dismissed. We got an early recess, while the
girls didn't get one at all. I can only assume that they got
a really stern talk, because the following week most them
went back to wearing bluejeans again. And the skirt-dicks
disappeared for good.

And it was all because of my full bladder and a busted
door lock!:Baahaha:

I didn't know that it was illegal
in some states.↓

Dreihundert
01-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Wow, thanks for the story, Chilly.

I had a moment like that once too.

In middle school, I went to talk to someone in my class, and he suggested that I 'sagged my jeans' (this was retarded, and kids today do it worse than they did then), so I jokingly did so, and then when I walked away I pulled them back up.

To my unfortunate realization, my penis had gotten caught in the zipper and flopped out and up before it came back in. (Because my zipper was down).

And two girls saw this. And, because of my young age, my penis wasn't as large as a grown man's. They made fun of me and called me "centimeter" for a few weeks.

Both of these girls are mysterious to me, as that same year they did some other things to me that I quite enjoyed.

For instance, one time they both looked at me and told me they had a "tiny green rubber band" with my name on it. At the time, I didn't know that they were referencing to an elastrator,(curious as to how THEY knew what it was)

Another time when I was playing cards with them, I noticed one of them signalling to the other to kick me in the balls. The other didn't want to do it, and I pretended to not notice. Eventually the first one slapped my balls hard with one hand.

ANOTHER time... I was sitting in my desk with kind of sideways, with one leg out and my legs spread. One of the girls was standing directly in front of my crotch, within a legs reach. She placed her foot on my desk to rest it, an inch away from my crotch. I gave her a strange look but did not move. She placed her heel on my balls and compressed them into my stomach, and then pushed me back in my seat. I decided to play along, so I moved back. So she did it again, so I moved back. Then, she gave me a full-****** stomp.

I kinda figured they were ballbusters at this time, but I never acted upon it. They did it themselves. LOL.

Often times they'd call me centimeter and peewee, and stuff like that. Any chance they had at gym they'd find a reason to make my nuts ache.

I think the best part was that one of the girls was really awesome. Whenever I'd catch myself alone with her, or in a place where nobody could tell what she was doing, she'd put her hand down my pants and squeeze my balls for a LONG time, until she got tired of it. I didn't resist and I think she knew that.

They were truly once in a lifetime. I have tons of bb stories from them. They usually managed to attack my balls at least once a day that year because they knew I don't tell :P.

Anyway.. Sorry to go off on a tangent. Just in response to your story!

Chilly
01-31-2010, 11:47 PM
You lucky dog! :Baahaha:

Chilly
02-10-2010, 02:34 AM
While reading all those dick for a day posts on those
other forums, I've often wondered where this notion
of wanting to slap someone with it came from.

From Chris Rock, I guess:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBvZhMvW9sA&feature=related
:D

The tee shirt you see in the pic below
can actually be bought online. It comes
in women's sizes, too. Reminds me of
when I was in department store work,
and in the ladies' undergarment department
they once sold a line of panties that had
a fly front. And they sold like crazy!:confused:

Chilly
02-17-2010, 06:34 AM
Well, you can't have a thread like this and not bring up
what is probably the most famous song ever sung on
the subject.
I first heard it performed on public radio a long time
ago. I remember being pretty amazed that it was
allowed to be broadcast uncensored...especially during
a time when certain radio "shock jocks" were being
fired from their gigs for less.
Somebody took this song and combined it with images
from "I Dream of Jeannie." Now, I can't think of a hotter
or more feminine lady than Barbara Eden, so seeing her
dance around to these lyrics just doesn't seem right.
(Plus, in the context of the show, if Jeannie really had
such thoughts, couldn't she just blink and...well, you
know?:bananawin)
But it gives you something to watch as you listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlEIJz-Z9Jo

Chilly
02-24-2010, 07:39 AM
When females make a list about what they would do
if they had one...there's always at least one illegal
thing on that list?:D

Chilly
03-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Remember the "Dr. Evil" chick?

She must've inspired these two clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnAghC9MsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsNmAyxzJns

Chilly
03-30-2010, 02:45 AM
So you're a girl and you feel like dancing in front of the
TV with a banana hanging out of your shorts.

But your sister catches you.

You try to be cool. It's just your sister.

What you didn't know at the time was that she was
videoing you. And that you'd be posted on YouTube.:Baahaha:

I'll bet Dreihundert will get a kick out of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzC_kNqh8SE&feature=related

Wish I could lip read...

Chilly
04-01-2010, 11:28 PM
http://guanabee.com/2010/02/penis-trousers/

I agree with Ana. The only guy who'd wear pants like these
would probably hang a nutsack on his truck.

Then again, maybe not. Putting balls on your truck is just
silly. But wearing this outfit shows the world that you have
issues.

At least as many as the woman who designed it.:D

Chilly
04-03-2010, 08:00 AM
No, this isn't lesbian double headed dildo dueling.:(
But it is a start, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkcGcmKHN7Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=iEQ4PFgTje8&feature=grec

Chilly
04-17-2010, 01:20 PM
After three chapters, MangaFox decided that the
content was too racy. It's gone.
Shame. I was just starting to get into it.:(

Chilly
04-20-2010, 01:59 PM
So the future looks promising.:)
http://www.otakuworks.com/series/2882/Bra_Girl_Manga

Chilly
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htv7uLU_s88 ;)

EricaBB
05-02-2010, 09:11 PM
I do admit, I've always wanted to have my own balls to bust.\

And I'd like to be able to stand in a crowded area, and just unzip, whip out my dick, put my hands on my hips and my shoulders back, and just pee all over the place. Then say "Take that society!"

Chilly
05-02-2010, 10:22 PM

And I'd like to be able to stand in a crowded area, and just unzip, whip out my dick, put my hands on my hips and my shoulders back, and just pee all over the place. Then say "Take that society!"

:Baahaha:

Like I said before, there's always at least one illegal item on the list!

If you really mean that, you could purchase one of these:
http://www.shenis.com/about.html
and make a video of yourself doing just that. Not only would you have my undying admiration, but I daresay most of the visitors here would be hitting that video like crazy.
Just try not to get arrested.;)

johnny_cockNballs
05-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Here is video clip to make Chilly’s Fetish for a PENIS ENVY satisfied.

This pretty girl in the morning discovers she has PENIS. A penis! It is there on her body and she is a shocked. “How this?” she think and examine penis. She escapes to her room and play with it. Penis feels good. [Japanese word for “feels good” is “kimochi”, so hear it a lot in clip.] She play with it and soon is shooting a semen splash. She sprays a lot of semen, more than average male can do it ~ maybe it is a magic penis…

How now, proud penis?

Later in movie she show her boyfriend the magic penis. He is surprised and not offended. He show her how to play with a penis by example of his penis. Together they play with each other’s penis. Then, she fucks him in the ass. No… Joking about that, but it would be fun if she does fuck him in the ass. This is not a femdom type movie, so she doesn’t fuck his ass and dominate him. Too bad!

I think it is interesting, but not my feature ~ Penis Envy theme. I like femdom! A woman beating a guys ass is more exciting to me. I see this movie with my lady and she did not get a penis envy. She prefer I have the penis... Maybe that is a criticism or a praise, I don't want her explain about that.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0RNN3TU

http://img179.imagevenue.com/loc44/th_68701_001_123_44lo.jpg (http://img179.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68701_001_123_44lo.jpg)http://img241.imagevenue.com/loc352/th_68701_002_123_352lo.jpg (http://img241.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68701_002_123_352lo.jpg)http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc38/th_68702_003_123_38lo.jpg (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68702_003_123_38lo.jpg)
http://img125.imagevenue.com/loc366/th_68702_004_123_366lo.jpg (http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68702_004_123_366lo.jpg)

~Enjoy~

Snoodle
05-03-2010, 01:31 AM

Love it! :iluvu:

Wish that would happen to me. :Baahaha:

Chilly
05-03-2010, 09:12 AM
I always have trouble with video sharing sites. They lead me to believe that the download is about to start, but then nothing happens. And I have to wait another 24 hours to try again.:(

I remember reading somewhere online about chinpo kenkyu videos. This is a fascinating idea. Apparently young female virgins are invited in off the street to do what ever they want to a nude guy's privates. I've never heard of any violence happening in this scenario, but I imagine the look on the faces of girls who've never even seen one before must be priceless.:D

Chilly
05-03-2010, 09:37 AM
http://img125.imagevenue.com/loc366/th_68702_004_123_366lo.jpghttp://mundy.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/30/ceiling_cat.jpg

solange.piggy
05-06-2010, 09:33 AM

You can take my dick and my balls, thanks.

Chilly
05-06-2010, 11:02 AM

And, thank you, Piggy, for reminding us.
For the umpteenth time.
Again.
Lest we forget.
:autogun Spam!

dharkbus
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM

I'd take em if you came to America :D

Chilly
05-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I'd take em if you came to America :D

It wouldn't matter if you did. Piggy's got so many different pictures of his junk he could wallpaper the Sistine Chapel with 'em. And no two would be the same.:(

We need someone to undertake a special mission in France...

bthauronite
05-07-2010, 01:13 AM
It wouldn't matter if you did. Piggy's got so many different pictures of his junk he could wallpaper the Sistine Chapel with 'em. And no two would be the same.:(

I elect a special task force of AmberBB and Snoodle, as they wouldn't let him get away... or get off.

Snoodle
05-07-2010, 01:22 AM

You know, the funny thing is, I could do the same with pictures of MY dick.

Snoodle
05-07-2010, 01:22 AM
I elect a special task force of AmberBB and Snoodle, as they wouldn't let him get away... or get off.

Well, he might get off. It'd be a race against the clock, though, that's for sure.

Chilly
05-07-2010, 07:39 AM
No, taking the subjects of his photos away would not be enough.
Someone's got to erase his hard drive, and take his camera away
as well.

I realize that he could always acquire another camera and start
taking pics of other guy's junk, but we'd have to give him a chance
to see if he learned his lesson...

Aw, who am I kidding?

There's no way to stop Piggy! :(

Chilly
05-07-2010, 07:46 AM

Now that would be interesting!:D

dharkbus
05-08-2010, 04:09 AM

don't tease me like that. :D

dharkbus
05-08-2010, 06:46 PM
I want to see pictures of snoodles dick :D

Chilly
05-08-2010, 07:56 PM
I want to see pictures of snoodles dick :D

And instead,
all you get is
this..........
http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16370&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1273159853:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:Life just ain't fair.

dharkbus
05-09-2010, 05:58 AM
indeed it is not fair
QQ

EricaBB
05-09-2010, 09:07 PM

Yes but my cock and balls wouldn't be that small ;)

Chilly
05-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Yes but my cock and balls wouldn't be that small ;)

Piggy must not care about showing his shortcomings to the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDOd-Oq270:Baahaha:

Clyde509
05-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Probably not. More than likely he's just getting off on the attention.

Chilly
05-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Probably not. More than likely he's just getting off on the attention.

For sure.
But what kind of guy wants the world to know he can make it disappear by just breathing in and out? Jeez that thing is so small, the sperms must have to line up in single file just to squeeze through. A lady could get more meat from a vegetarian restaurant!
The doctor that delivered him might not have known what the heck he was. Maybe the doctor smacked the wrong side?
I'll bet the last cop who frisked him asked, "Sex change?"
Let's hope when he swims in cold water, it actually gets bigger.
Then, again, maybe it is advantageous to be able to jerk off between the tines of a fork?:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

johnny_cockNballs
05-12-2010, 09:06 PM
So...

...this continues on.

Penis Envy as a Kink. :o

But... I am thinking about this. It is a Penis Envy for a female read here this. Really?

A male is not thinking "penis envy" because a guy has "pork sword."

So...

Where is female visit here with a Penis Envy?

Waiting.

:wooow

Chilly
05-13-2010, 10:09 AM
She doesn't necessarily need to envy the pork sword to post here.
Like the young lady I mentioned in my first post, she may just use
the concept for its kinkiness potential. Hence the name of the
topic "Penis Envy as a Kink."

Girls can and do get kinky at an early age. One of my earliest
memories is of a girl telling me that all I had to do was just poke
it out of my pants, and she would grab it, cut it off, and sew it
on to herself with a needle and thread.
:eek:
I didn't know which would hurt more -- getting one cut off,
or getting one sewn on without anesthetic, but, needless to say,
I didn't give her the opportunity to do either.

She further went on to tell me that, after a while, if she decided
that she didn't like it after all, she'd just cut it off again, only this
time, cook it and eat it.
Which, of course, contributed to me developing my femcan fetish.

Snoodle
05-13-2010, 10:41 AM
She doesn't necessarily need to envy the pork sword to post here.
Like the young lady I mentioned in my first post, she may just use
the concept for its kinkiness potential. Hence the name of the
topic "Penis Envy as a Kink."

Girls can and do get kinky at an early age. One of my earliest
memories is of a girl telling me that all I had to do was just poke
it out of my pants, and she would grab it, cut it off, and sew it
on to herself with a needle and thread.
:eek:
I didn't know which would hurt more -- getting one cut off,
or getting one sewn on without anesthetic, but, needless to say,
I didn't give her the opportunity to do either.

She further went on to tell me that, after a while, if she decided
that she didn't like it after all, she'd just cut it off again, only this
time, cook it and eat it.
Which, of course, contributed to me developing my femcan fetish.

Sounds like my kind of girl. :Baahaha:

Clyde509
05-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Indeed.

It's the impulsive ones you have to look out for.

Chilly
05-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Personally, I'd love to know where this "eat it" stuff comes from.

I really don't think it is one of the most appetizing-looking things in the world.
Yet, so many people (of both genders) seem to like putting them in their mouths.http://www.rpfuller.com/odp/smileys351/yuk.gif

And while I don't understand why anyone would want to eat one, I understand guys who say they want theirs eaten (literally) even less.:confused:

Clyde509
05-15-2010, 05:49 PM
You and me both, Chilly.

Chilly
05-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Even so, an expertly written story or hot pic depicting such an act works like a good dose of viagra on me. Go figure.:o

But I have to know that it's fictional. A real pic or story of cannibalism/mutilation would have the opposite effect on me, and prolly have me retching on the floor.:(

Chilly
05-21-2010, 06:26 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/penis-envy-demotivational-poster-1220916870.jpg

johnny_cockNballs
05-21-2010, 09:16 PM
物語 ~ continues this... A Penis Envy?

:weryfun

Chilly
05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
物語 ~ continues this... A Penis Envy?

:weryfun

Yes, the stone just keeps on rolling down the side of the mountain without stop.:)

It just occasionally gets Piggy's dick stuck in its face.:soomad

Chilly
05-27-2010, 05:17 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/145223700_73f01da9ef.jpg
Notice the straw in the cup.

When guys have stag parties, we have girls pop out of cakes.
The ladies, on the other hand, do stuff like this.:Baahaha:

Chilly
06-10-2010, 06:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkcobSvExMhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-011.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-012.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif

Chilly
06-22-2010, 04:35 PM
http://chelley325.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/100posts.jpg

Chilly
07-03-2010, 12:50 PM
And she's still holding things at groin level. They're just bigger.http://dailyshite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/image71.png

Anal male
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
When my wife uses her strapon she gets off on the empowement over me. Orgasms come swiftly and often as she abuses my poor asshole. She doesn't want one in reality though.

Onkel
07-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Found this one on another forum, wow, this is going as good as it gets...:iluvu: This is my girl.. where can i find her??:ibow4u:

http://thumbnails3.imagebam.com/8478/edc14684778922.jpg

http://turbobit.net/umbyp5u02uxh.html

Chilly
07-16-2010, 01:12 PM
When my wife uses her strapon she gets off on the empowement over me. Orgasms come swiftly and often as she abuses my poor asshole. She doesn't want one in reality though.

Why waste time wanting something you can never have, anyway?
In a perfect world, everyone would be happy with who they are, and quit envying others over this or that.

I don't know, maybe envy IS a natural part of being human. But so is sickness. And we try to avoid that, don't we?

Play is another thing. But genuine envy always leads to nastiness. It's as if the person you envy has done something bad to you and you just want to get even in the worst way.

Chilly
07-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Her Sand Penis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzqQIksSAtc

Another Banana Dancer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABT-9owFX3o

Snoodle
07-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Found this one on another forum, wow, this is going as good as it gets...:iluvu: This is my girl.. where can i find her??:ibow4u:

http://thumbnails3.imagebam.com/8478/edc14684778922.jpg

http://turbobit.net/umbyp5u02uxh.html

Download's not working. T_T

Onkel
07-26-2010, 05:30 AM
Download's not working. T_T

hmm, just checked it, for me it is working.. you have to click free downloading on the bottom left of the page, then enter the code... and your download will start.. for me it works fine..

Snoodle
07-26-2010, 08:20 AM
hmm, just checked it, for me it is working.. you have to click free downloading on the bottom left of the page, then enter the code... and your download will start.. for me it works fine..

It was a server-side issue. It's fixed now.

Chilly
07-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Not for me, tho.:(
What is it with my computer and file-sharing sites?:soomad

Chilly
07-29-2010, 03:37 PM
She's asking an honest question, but the way she asks makes me laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PoRBq4yqOo

There were times when I've thought it would be nice if I could just unscrew it and let one of my female friends screw it on for a bit.
But then I remember how many less important things I've loaned them and never gotten back and I figure it's probably for the best that I can't do that.

Chilly
08-08-2010, 01:05 PM
In the 90's, a lady named Fiona Giles asked a bunch of female writers to create stories on the theme of a woman getting her own ding-dang-do for 24 hours. Then she assembled them into a book called "Dick for a Day" and published it in '97.

You can still get a copy from Amazon real cheap.

What did I think of it? Well, some of the stories were interesting, but mostly it was dry and amazingly unsexy. But what would you expect from a bunch of stuffy high-brow scribes? Fiona should have gone to ladies who actually wanted this assignment and could have had some fun with it, like Dakinkykid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx_GN8LjlNc

There is a website related to the book, but it is rather badly laid out and has not been maintained over the years. Still, by accidentally clicking the right link, you may actually stumble upon something fun:
http://www.thebluedot.com/d4ad/index0.html

Chilly
08-19-2010, 10:24 PM
These ladies start out doing a typical YouTube penis dance.
But it soon segues into a lesbian dildo duel!:jumpsmile

Only one will emerge victorious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQ-FlWo8tI

the-myth
08-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Honesly I want to have a pussy for a day myself, just to feel the orgasm difference, you know? woman have so much better orgasms :(

Chilly
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Honesly I want to have a pussy for a day myself, just to feel the orgasm difference, you know? woman have so much better orgasms :(

I hear ya.:Baahaha:

Chilly
09-09-2010, 05:53 PM
You heard of the dick in a box song, right?
Well, check this out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xElIik0Ys0&feature=related :)