View Full Version : Just thought I'd share this from Facebook

Poppo
12-13-2009, 01:34 PM
First post, heya all ;)
Interesting..? Just don't ruin it with too horny posts :P

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=178014442693

bbbb
12-13-2009, 03:31 PM
That is fucked up - there are kids in that group...

Dreihundert
12-13-2009, 06:02 PM
That is fucked up - there are kids in that group...

Well it isn't an explicitly sexual post. It was created by someone horny for sexual interests but I suspect the people in the group see it as a humorous thing, rather than a sexual thing. Now I know that the topics in the forum are somewhat more explicit, most of the idiots on facebook look at the title of a group, and if it's funny they giggle and join it, to soon forget its existence.

But... 93,000 members? That's promising! :P. At least 93,000 English-speaking people want monthly ballbusting. Increase that number to about 300 million, and we're going in the right direction :P

Dix
12-14-2009, 07:13 AM
First post, heya all ;)
Interesting..? Just don't ruin it with too horny posts :P

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=178014442693

After seeing how popular this facebook page is, it's easy to see just how much females are interested in kicking a male in the nuts. I think that most females have that interest but just need the environment and or permission to follow that interest. Maybe we're not such a small community after all.
People generally only follow what's a conventional societal action. The more girls find other girls who enjoy ball kicking, the more they will follow suit. It's all for the good for everyone. I'm considering signing up for face book to see just what's inside the site.

moosh
12-14-2009, 09:06 AM
You shouldn't need to sign up to read posts etc, it's a public group.

I managed to read things etc in it without having a facebook account.

But yeah, I'm not entirely convinced that all these girls would be as willing to kick balls if they knew the guy would be getting off on it... Seems like one guys been using this as an easy way to get his kicks though (no pun intended), by pretending he cares about period pain.

Dreihundert
12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
After seeing how popular this facebook page is, it's easy to see just how much females are interested in kicking a male in the nuts. I think that most females have that interest but just need the environment and or permission to follow that interest. Maybe we're not such a small community after all.
People generally only follow what's a conventional societal action. The more girls find other girls who enjoy ball kicking, the more they will follow suit. It's all for the good for everyone. I'm considering signing up for face book to see just what's inside the site.

And after just a day since my last post, it's jumped from 83-89 thousand.

if my math is correct, that's somewhere between 1 and 10 thousand people. :P

b4long
12-14-2009, 07:00 PM
This group is mostly a joke but it does show a lot of girls are open to the idea of kicking a guy in the balls, not that they'd actually do it. Most of the girls on there said they had never done it or only a few times. Almost none of them are into it as a sexual fetish or turn on. But I'm sure they'd be willing to kick you if you asked them as friends, but I wouldn't let them know its a turn on for you. I think this goes for almost all girls.

bbbb
12-14-2009, 09:28 PM
This group is mostly a joke but it does show a lot of girls are open to the idea of kicking a guy in the balls, not that they'd actually do it. Most of the girls on there said they had never done it or only a few times. Almost none of them are into it as a sexual fetish or turn on. But I'm sure they'd be willing to kick you if you asked them as friends, but I wouldn't let them know its a turn on for you. I think this goes for almost all girls.
Yep, that's my point.. I was flicking through that group and saw some of the profiles were CHILDREN... KIDS... If you guys promote this group, well... it ain't healthy for a grown man, yanno.