PDA

View Full Version : A couple stories I wrote

Falael
12-14-2009, 06:59 AM
Here's the first story...
__________________________________________________ _____________

The Asian Fetish

My girlfriend Kanako (Kana) is Japanese. Which is to say she was born in Japan, though she moved here when she was 8 and grew up speaking English. She's short - only 5'2" - but I think she's beautiful, with big soulful eyes and the cutest smile I've ever seen. She's also in great shape - her dad is apparently a jujitsu master, and had raised his daughter in his image. Sometimes I would just have her stand in front of me and let me inspect every cream-colored curve and line of muscle as it traced its way over her petite, compact body...but I won't go any further, because she'd be embarrassed if I did. Anyway, when this story happened, we had been together about two years, and things were going great.

But one problem with dating a Japanese girl is that, at some point, someone accuses you of having an "Asian fetish." Now I'm not saying there's no such thing - I've seen guys who would hit on a dachsund if it had black hair and oval eyes. But this certainly didn't apply to me. Kanako was the one for me, and that would have been true if she was black, brown, purple, or whatever. But people still lobbed that "Asian fetish" thing at me every once in a while.

Ironically, this time, it was an Asian girl making the accusation. Her name was May, and she was Taiwanese-American, I think. Anyway, about ten of us were out at the pool - me, Kanako, and a bunch of Kanako's college friends (I was 23, in my fifth year of college, going for my master's in engineering. Kanako was two years younger.). So we were out at the pool, sitting around a table, and this girl May starts going on an on about "Asian fetish guys" and how disgusting they were.

"I can't even go to the mall without, like, 20 of those guys trying to look up my skirt," she sneered. "Like, everywhere you go there's one or two. For example, Joe here."

"Hey," I said, holding up my hands in protest, "whatever!"

"Joe's got the Yellow Fever?" one of May's friends asked.

"Well just look at who his girlfriend is," May said, pointing to Kanako, who was just coming out of the pool. May was wearing a pretty revealing black bikini, and it looked like she had spend a lot of time on the beach or in a tanning booth, while Kanako, in contrast, wore a more conservative blue one-piece.

"Hey, hey," I said, slipping my arm around Kana's waist as she came to stand by me. "I don't have an Asian fetish, I've got a Kanako fetish." People laughed.

May got irritated. "Nice, your little Japanese doll," she said. "Couldn't get a Chinese girl, huh?"

Eyes widened, and a low chorus of "Ooooohhh" went around the table. Kanako was visibly upset but said nothing.

"We all know that Japanese girls are ho-bags," May said. "They're like a cheap substitute for guys who can't get the real thing." As if to back up what she was saying, she stretched her body out in front of us.

"Hey, don't talk about my girlfriend like that," I said. "Take your racist bullshit somewhere else."

"Ooh, racist bullshit," May said, mocking me. "Keep talking, Asian-fetish Boy."

"Look," I said. "I don't care what you think about me. Now take back what you said about Kanako."

"Or what?" May asked, taking off her sunglasses and staring me in the face. "You'll kick my ass?"

Another chorus of "Ooooohhh."

"Take it back," I insisted stubbornly.

"No, Joe, it's OK," said Kana softly. "Let it go." Her arm slipped around behind me and squeezed my shoulder supportively.

"Look, your little doll is protecting you," May taunted. "Big man, big man!"

Kana obviously wanted me to walk away, but I was getting angrier and angrier. I leaned forward and my hands balled into fists.

"Oh, look at that," May laughed, "He's ready to fight. Wanna go right now? Let's go, right outside the fence on the grass."

I was pissed, but getting into a fight with a girl was something I'd never done and never wanted to do.

But May just wasn't letting it go. "Hey," she said. "Did you know I work in the financial aid office? I'd hate to see your loan get cancelled next semester because of a computer glitch."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You fuckin better not," I said.

"Alright," said May, standing up and walking over to me. "Fight me right now, tough guy, and if you win, I'll take back what I said about your little girlfriend. And if I win, you admit you have an Asian fetish."

What else could I do? Even though Kana was shaking her head "No, no, no," I stood up and accepted May's challenge. I figured I wouldn’t have to really hurt May to knock her on the ground, and then it would be over.

Five minutes later we were standing on the grass behind the pool, with the other eight people forming a ring around me and May. May was practicing punches and kicks, and I was getting a little worried - she looked like she knew some martial arts, and I had never even been in a real fight. I had taken a semester of boxing a few years ago, but that was it. Still, I outweighed May by a good fifty or sixty pounds, and I was undoubtedly much stronger. The main thing I was worried about was hitting a girl.

"You ready, Asian fetish boy?" May asked, facing me. I nodded.

"One last chance to take back what you said about my girlfriend," I spat.

"Once I beat your ass you'll have to call her your boyfriend," May said. "Except of course she'll leave you and get with a tougher guy."

"Alright, let's fucking go," I snarled. She raised her hands and came at me, and the match was on. Kanako was biting her nails anxiously on the sidelines.

May came at me on the balls of her feet, hands raised like a fighter. I raised my hands too, and came at her edgewise, like I had seen guys do in kickboxing matches. I threw an exploratory jab, but May danced away and laughed at me. I advanced, throwing light jabs.

Then she threw back. Her punches were short and snapping; I could tell she had done martial arts. She didn't have much weight behind the punches, but her small fists smacked painfully into my forearms.

Watching May dance and weave, I noticed her body for the first time. I usually didn't spend a lot of time checking out other girls (I usually have eyes only for Kana, cheesy as that sounds), but it was hard not to stare when we were fighting each other. May had long, thin, tan legs, slim hips, a flat bronze stomach, small nicely-shaped breasts...I may not have had an Asian fetish, but I knew a hot 21-year-old woman when I saw one. Lots of guys would have been excited by the sight of her in that little bikini, bouncing on her toes and sweating in the sun. As for me, I was just a little bit fascinated...

Then her leg kicked out at my knee, and I quickly danced back. She could kick too! I might be in trouble.

"Hey, Asian-fetish Boy, too busy checking me out?" she laughed as she came right at me.

Irritated, I hit her with a right hand. I was still wary of hitting a girl, and I didn't put my full weight behind the punch. She came in close and started jabbing at my stomach and throwing knees. I crouched and hit at her with elbows, trying to knock her back. Her knee thudded painfully into my side - she really knew how to kick! I reached out with an arm to shove her away.

She grabbed the arm and almost twisted it! She might have broke my wrist and ended the fight right there, but I was too quick. I twisted my arm and yanked it away, and with my other arm I reached around her head and grabbed her in a headlock.

She heaved, trying to get free, but I held on. I could feel her skin hot and sweaty up against mine - we were only wearing bathing suits, and hers frankly didn’t cover very much. I wondered if Kanako would get jealous, which was kind of an absurd thought given the fact that I was trying to beat the shit out of this girl, not make out with her.

Then May, struggling to escape my headlock, slapped her hand backward, catching me in the balls. It wasn't a crushing blow, but it sent a jolt right through my body and I instantly let go and stepped back, dropping my right hand instinctively to protect my groin. May danced back and raised her hands again. Strands of black hair, pulled out of her ponytail by my headlock, fell down across her face as she glared at me.

I backed off until the momentary shock and minor nausea of the ball slap receded. I had to be careful with this girl, she really knew how to fight a guy.

"Come on," May breathed. "You want some more of that? You ready for some more of that?"

I lashed up with my right hand, no longer caring about hitting a girl, knocking May right in the face. Surprised, she gave a little cry of pain and fell backwards onto her ass in the grass.

I stood there, hands ready, waiting for her to get up, glaring right back.

Slowly, she got to her feet. I thought she would be wary of me now, but she was even angrier than before. She came at me fast, striking with a speed I couldn't match, kicking and kneeing. I gave ground, managing to deflect most of her blows, but some found their way to my shins and thighs and ribs, and one time she even caught me in the head.

That made me mad. I threw a jab to her face, putting her off-balance, and then hit at her chest with a mighty punch. She fell back -

- and then bounced back, and her leg swung up, and her foot snapped out and caught me right in the balls.

I felt the contact through my flimsy swimsuit. As quickly as it had hit me her foot was gone, and a shock of pain zapped right through my body like electricity to the back of my eyes. My eyes widened and I let out an "Oooooh!" of shock, and both my hands dropped to my balls a second too late.

For a moment nothing happened. I half-crouched over, staring at May, who was now standing back from me, her hands on her hips, grinning. My balls felt numb, and I wondered if it was a false alarm, and if I should rush forward and knock her to the grass...

Then the pain hit. It felt like a hand was inside my abdomen, clenching and unclenching and squeezing everything inside. A sick wave of nausea washed over me, and every muscle in my body started to feel weak and soggy.

I had been hit where it counts before, during sports, though never this directly. The worst thing about a nut shot isn't even the pain or the nausea - it's the weakness, the sense of powerlessness and defeat, that it sends to your brain. Getting hit in the balls isn't really more painful than breaking your arm – but breaking your arm makes you want to run away and jump up and down, while crushed testicles just make you want to curl up, die, and vomit, in that order.

So as May stood there laughing at me, I was fighting like crazy just to stay on my feet. Stay up, I ordered myself, stay up. I may have just been beaten in a fight, but I wasn't going to go down and give this asshole girl the satisfaction of seeing me rolling around in agony at her feet.

I was bent double, my breath coming hard, both hands cupped over my busted gonads. I looked up wide-eyed at May, who was standing in front of me laughing.

"Hey, having trouble?" she asked sarcastically. "Are you okay?"

"Fuck you," I wheezed, as another wave of nausea nearly made me heave.

Then she slapped me in the face. It was hard, but casual, full of contempt. I barely felt the sting - the fire burning through my lower body was way too intense - but the indignity of it, the shame of not being able to block the slap, and just having to take it quietly, really cut me.

Don't go down, I thought, whatever happens, just don't go down. My legs were like noodles, but somehow I was standing.

But May had other plans. She put her hands on my shoulders - conveniently bent over in front of her - and shoved down. I was no match for her strength, and I collapsed to my knees.

"I win!" she yelled to the other people. "Hey, Joe, how are your balls feeling?"

I could only moan in response. The pain just didn't stop. My stomach muscles clenched and unclenched. I felt tears well up in my eyes. That was the ultimate humiliation - this bitch hadn't just sent me to my knees in agony with one kick, she had made me cry. I tried to hide it, putting my head down onto the grass, but she saw.

"Joe, are you crying?" She asked. "He is! He's crying!"

She walked over in front of me. Through the haze of tears I saw her legs, tan and shapely, but totally evil and arrogant. She bent over and reached for me...

...then a voice called out, "Leave my boyfriend alone!"

It was Kanako's voice! Out of the corner of my eye I saw her rush at May, still dressed in that blue one-piece suit. She was like a little ivory ball of fury. "You fucking bitch!" Kana yelled - you could tell she wasn't used to cursing, which made her sound even angrier.

May was surprised but ready for her, and danced back, throwing a fist and a knee. I rocked back onto my back, still holding my battered crotch, but the pain was subsiding enough that I could sit up and watch the new fight. I reached up and wiped the tears out of my eyes - and gaped at what I was seeing.

May might have known some martial arts, but they were pretty useless against Kanako’s jujitsu skills. Kanako grabbed at every punch or kick May threw, and kept May dancing back, trying to hit Kana from long range.

But it didn't work. As May threw a punch, Kana launched herself under it, and grabbed May's legs, taking her down to the grass. They struggled and squirmed furiously, with May trying to use her weight to throw Kana off. But Kana hadn't spent all those months in the gym with her dad for nothing. She wrapped her legs around May's, immobilizing them, twisted May around so that May's face was to the ground, pinning the Taiwanese girl's left arm underneath her. As May writhed, the top of her black bikini caught on the grass and slipped down to her stomach, exposing her breasts to the crowd. Her breasts were small but well-shaped, as tan as the rest of her body, with small wine-dark nipples. I can't say I was in either the physical or mental condition to be aroused by that, but not so for the other people there. At this point, everybody else was just gaping - they had never even hoped to see anything like this in their lifetimes.

Then Kanako grabbed May's right arm in an arm-bar, threatening to break it.

"I give up!" May was shouting. "I give up!"

If Kana had increased the pressure on May's arm, she could have broken it. But she wasn't done getting May back for what May had done to me. With her free hand, Kana reached up to May's neck and located a critical pressure point, and began to squeeze. It was May's turn to cry in pain as she began to sob into the grass. Between the arm-bar and the pressure point grab, she must be in as much or more pain as I had been in. Combine that with her half-naked state, and I almost felt sorry for May. Then I felt the ache in my balls, and I stopped feeling sorry for her.

Kanako wasn't letting up just yet. "Eat grass," my girlfriend commanded, and May did, gnawing at the ground with her teeth. Only then did Kana stand up, releasing May's arm and neck. As I saw Kana standing there, triumphant, a rush of affection momentarily drowned out the throbbing in my nether regions.

May sobbed into the grass for another moment before climbing slowly to her feet, looking down, utterly humiliated, covering her tear-stained face and ignoring her exposed chest. Kanako, still angry, but now under control, stood looking at May with her hands on her hips. Then she glanced over at me, worried, to see if I was all right.

"All right" wasn't exactly the word I would use to describe myself, but I was feeling worlds better. The ache in my balls and the nausea in my abdomen had faded to a dull throb, and I found I could stand up with only a little difficulty. Walking forward slowly and a bit gingerly, I went over to Kana and put my arm around her waist. She put her arm around mine, and gave me a little squeeze. I smiled.

May, having recovered enough to realize her semi-nude state, covered up with her hands, then turned away and pulled her bikini top back up over her breasts. Then she turned back and walked toward me and Kana.

I almost bent over to protect my balls out of pure instinct, but realized that the fight had gone out of May. I reached out my hand, and she shook it.

"I'm sorry," she said in a small, defeated voice. I nodded silently, wincing slightly at the remnants of my testicle pain.

To my surprised, Kanako said, "I'm sorry too," and went over to give May a hug.

I may never understand girls. But Kanako, what a girl.

And that was the end of that. That night Kanako and I made some of the sweetest, most intense love that we ever have - although, due to the still-fragile state of my bruised gonads, we had to take it pretty slow. I don't think either of us minded at all.

And as for May, I never talked to her again, although we did pass each other once or twice on campus. Each time we greeted each other with a short little nod. I definitely didn't want to get into anything with her again...but I'm sure she was even more afraid of me - or, rather, my beautiful, wonderful, sweet little Japanese gladiator girlfriend. The only Asian, or girl of any type, that I have a fetish for.

The End

"Alright, let's fucking go," I snarled. She raised her hands and came at me, and the match was on. Kanako was biting her nails anxiously on the sidelines.

May came at me on the balls of her feet, hands raised like a fighter. I raised my hands too, and came at her edgewise, like I had guys do in kickboxing matches. I threw an exploratory jab, but May danced away and laughed at me. I advanced, throwing light jabs.

Then she threw back. Her punches were short and snapping; I could tell she had done martial arts. She didn't have much weight behind the punches, but her small fists smacked painfully into my forearms.

Watching May dance and weave, I noticed her body for the first time. I usually didn't spend a lot of time checking out other girls (I usually have eyes only for Kana, cheesy as that sounds), but it was hard not to stare when we were fighting each other. May had long, thin, tan legs, slim hips, a flat bronze stomach, small nicely-shaped breasts...I may not have had an Asian fetish, but I knew a hot 21-year-old woman when I saw one. Lots of guys would have been excited by the sight of her in that little bikini, bounching on her toes and sweating in the sun. As for me, I was just a little bit fascinated...

Then her leg kicked out at my knee, and I quickly danced back. She could kick too! I might be in trouble.

"Hey, Asian-fetish Boy, too busy checking me out?" she laughed as she came right at me.

Irritated, I hit her with a right hand. I was still wary of hitting a girl, and I didn't put my full weight behind the punch. She came in close and started jabbing at my stomach and throwing knees. I crouched and hit at her with elbows, trying to knock her back. Her knee thudded painfully into my side - she really knew how to kick! I reached out with an arm to shove her away.

She grabbed the arm and almost twisted it! She might have broke my wrist and ended the fight right there, but I was too quick. I twisted my arm and yanked it away, and with my other arm I reached around her head and grabbed her in a headlock.

She heaved, trying to get free, but I held on. I could feel her skin hot and sweaty up against mine - we were only wearing bathing suits. I wondered if Kanako would get jealous, which was kind of an absurd though given the fact that I was trying to beat the shit out of this girl, not make out with her.

Then May, struggling to escape my headlock, slapped her hand backward, catching me in the balls. It wasn't a crushing blow, but it sent a jolt right through my body and I instantly let go and stepped back, dropping my right hand instinctively to protect my groin. May danced back and raised her hands again. Strands of black hair, pulled out of her ponytail by my headlock, fell down across her face as she glared at me.

I backed off until the momentary shock and minor nausea of the ball slap receded. I had to be careful with this girl, she really knew how to fight a guy.

"Come on," May breathed. "You want some more of that? You ready for some more of that?"

I lashed up with my right hand, no longer caring about hitting a girl, knocking May right in the face. Surprised, she gave a little cry of pain and fell backwards onto her ass in the grass.

I stood there, hands ready, waiting for her to get up, glaring right back.

slowly, she got to her feet. I thought she would be wary of me now, but she was even angrier than before. She came at me fast, striking with a speed I couldn't match, kicking and kneeing. I gave ground, managing to deflect most of her blows, but some found their way to my shins and thighs and ribs, and one time she even caught me in the head.

That made me mad. I threw a jab to her face, putting her off-balance, and then hit at her chest with a mighty punch. She fell back -

- and then bounced back, and her leg swung up, and her foot snapped out and caught me directly in the balls.

I felt the contact through my flimsy swimsuit. As quickly as it had hit me her foot was gone, and a shock of pain zapped right through my body like electricity to the back of my eyes. My eyes widened and I let out an "Oooooh!" of shock, and both my hands dropped to my balls a second too late.

For a moment nothing happened. I half-crouched over, staring at May, who was now standing back from me, her hands on her hips, grinning. My balls felt numb, and I wondered if it was a false alarm, and if I should rush forward and knock her to the grass...

Then the pain hit. It felt like a hand was inside my abdomen, clenching and unclenching and squeezing everything inside. A sick wave of nausea washed over me, and every muscle in my body started to feel weak and soggy.

I had been hit where it counts before, during sports, though never this directly. The worst thing about a nut shot isn't even the pain or the nausea - it's the weakness, the sense of powerlessness and defeat, that it sends to your brain. Getting hit in the balls isn't really more painful than breaking your arm, but breaking your arm makes you want to run away and jump up and down, while crushed testicles just make you want to curl up, die, and vomit, in that order.

So as May stood there laughing at me, I was fighting like crazy just to stay on my feet. Stay up, I ordered myself, stay up. I may have just been beaten in a fight, but I wasn't going to go down and give this asshole girl the satisfaction of seeing me rolling around in agony at her feet.

I was bent double, my breath coming hard, both hands cupped over my busted gonads. I looked up at May, who was standing in front of me laughing.

"Hey, having trouble?" she asked sarcastically. "Are you okay?"

"Fuck you," I wheezed, as another wave of nausea nearly sent me to the ground.

Then she slapped me in the face. It was hard, but casual, full of contempt. I barely felt the sting - the fire burning through my lower body was way too intense - but the indignity of it, the shame of not being able to block the slap, and just having to take it quietly, really cut me.

Don't go down, I thought, whatever happens, just don't go down. My legs were like noodles, but somehow I was standing.

But May had other plans. She put her hands on my shoulders - conveniently bent over in front of her - and shoved down. I was no match for her strength, and I collapsed to my knees.

"I win!" she yelled to the other people. "Hey, Joe, how are your balls feeling?"

I could only moan in response. The pain just didn't stop. My stomach muscles clenched and unclenched. I felt tears well up in my eyes. That was the ultimate indignity - this bitch hadn't just sent me to my knees in agony with one kick, she had made me cry. I tried to hide it, putting my head down onto the grass, but she saw.

"Joe, are you crying?" She asked. "He is! He's crying!"

She walked over in front of me. Through the haze of tears I saw her legs, tan and shapely, but totally evil and arrogant. She bent over and reached for me...

...then a voice called out, "Leave my boyfriend alone!"

It was Kanako's voice! Out of the corner of my eye I saw her rush at May, still dressed in that blue one-piece suit. She was like a little ivory ball of fury. "You fucking bitch!" Kana yelled - you could tell she wasn't used to cursing, which made her sound even angrier.

May was ready for her, and danced back, throwing a fist and a knee. I rocked back onto my back, still holding my battered crotch, but the pain was subsiding enough that I could sit up and watch the new fight. I reached up and wiped the tears out of my eyes - and gaped at what I was seeing.

May may have known some martial arts, but they were pretty useless against Kanako. Kanako grabbed at every punch or kick May through, and kept May dancing back, trying to hit Kana from long range.

But it didn't work. As May threw a punch, Kana launched herself under it, and grabbed May's legs, taking her down to the grass. They struggled and squirmed, with May trying to use her weight to throw Kana off. But Kana hadn't spent all those months in the gym with her dad for nothing. She wrapped her legs around May's, immobilizing them, twisted May around so that May's face was to the ground, pinning the Taiwanese girl's left arm underneath her. As May writhed, the top of her black bikini caught on the grass and slipped down to her stomach, exposing her breasts to the crowd. Her breasts were small but well-shaped, as tan as the rest of her body, with small wine-dark nipples. I can't say I was in either the physical or mental condition to be aroused by that, but not so the other people there. At this point, everybody else was just gaping - they had never even hoped to see anything like this in their lifetimes.

Then Kanako grabbed May's right arm in an arm-bar, threatening to break it.

"I give up!" May was shouting. "I give up!"

If Kana had increased the pressure on May's arm, she could have broken it. But she wasn't done getting May back for what she had done to me. With her free hand, Kana reached up to May's neck and located a critical pressure point, and began to squeeze. It was May's turn to cry in pain as she began to sob into the grass. Between the arm-bar and the pressure point grab, she must be in as much or more pain as I had been in. Combine that with her half-naked state, and I almost felt sorry for May. Then I felt the ache in my balls, and I stopped feeling sorry for her.

Kanako wasn't letting up just yet. "Eat grass," my girlfriend commanded, and May did, gnawing at the ground with her teeth. Only then did Kana stand up, releasing May's arm and neck.

May sobbed into the grass for another moment before climbing slowly to her feet, looking down, utterly humiliated, covering her tear-stained face and ignoring her exposed chest. Kanako, still angry, but now under control, stood looking at May with her hands on her hips. Then she glanced over at me, worried, to see if I was all right.

"All right" wasn't exactly the word I would use to describe myself, but I was feeling worlds better. The ache in my balls and the nausea in my abdomen had faded to a dull throb, and I found I could stand up with only a little difficulty. Walking forward slowly and a bit gingerly, I went over to Kana and put my arm around her waist. She put her arm around mine, and gave me a little squeeze. I smiled.

May, having recovered enough to realize her semi-nude state, turned away and pulled her bikini top back up over her breasts. Then she turned back toward me and Kana.

I almost bent over to protect my balls out of pure instinct, but realized that the fight had gone out of May. I reached out my hand, and she shook it.

"I'm sorry," she said in a small, defeated voice. I nodded silently, wincing slightly at the remnants of my testicle pain.

To my surprised, Kanako said, "I'm sorry too," and went over to give May a hug.

I may never understand girls. But Kanako, what a girl.

And that was the end of that. That night Kanako and I made some of the sweetest, most intense love that we ever have - although, due to the still-fragile state of my bruised gonads, we had to take it pretty slow. I don't think either of us minded at all.

And as for May, I never talked to her again, although we did pass each other once or twice on campus. Each time we greeted each other with a short little nod. I definitely didn't want to get into anything with her again...but I'm sure she was even more afraid of me - or, rather, my beautiful, wonderful, sweet little gladiator girlfriend. The only Asian, or girl of any type, that I have a fetish for.

The End

Falael
12-14-2009, 07:00 AM
...another story...
__________________________________________________ ________________

Almost Worth It

Lily was a girl who lived in my freshman dorm - Asian, medium height, athletic
but with a nice well-rounded figure. People referred to her as "that hot Asian
girl on the second floor" behind her back. But only behind her back, because
Lily was somewhat of a bitch and would undoubtedly let you have it if she
heard you calling her that.

Lily loved to talk. It was her primary means of enjoyment in life. There just
didn't seem to be any kind of connection between her mouth and brain. More
than once, a bunch of us would be sitting around chatting in the lounge on in
the hall, and Lily would make some incredibly asinine comment, and we'd just
wince and look away. She'd just look around at us with eyes wide and say
"What? What?"

One day she was eating lunch in the dorm cafeteria along with me and two other
people on our floor, Rob and Emily. She was telling the story of how she
kicked her brother in his balls when they were younger.

"It's kind of hilarious when boys get kicked down there," she snickered. "They
just crumble."

"Oooh," Rob winced, shaking his head.

"Was he OK?" Emily asked, looking concerned.

"Well, we took him to the emergency room," said Lily offhandedly. "He had
trouble walking for a couple days, but he was OK."

"Why would you do that to your brother?" I asked, looking at Lily sharply and
wondering why this story was so funny to her.

"Hey," she said, "I was just trying to kick him in the butt. It's not my fault
that his balls got in the way."

This was one of those times when we all just looked away.

Anyway, the worst thing about Lily's obnoxiousness was that she could get away
with it. And the reason she could get away with it was that, despite her
annoying personality, she really was a hot girl. She realized this, of course,
and milked it for all it was worth. One time when we were standing in the
hall, I couldn't help but let my eyes rest on her breasts. She saw me looking
and arched her back, so that they strained the fabric of the tight striped
shirt she was wearing. My eyes nearly bugged out of their skull.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, suddenly indignant. "Better stop that,
or you'll lose your manhood."

I wasn't very happy about the "lose your manhood" threat, but I had been
staring pretty obviously, so I let it go. But that wasn't the last time Lily
gave me a hard time, and it really started to get on my nerves. It seemed as
if she targeted me specifically, realizing my minor obsession with her body.

"Don't just take it," suggested Rob. "Get her back."

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know," he mused. "You could walk in on her when she's in the shower."

"Whoa," I said, "I don't know, that seems like going a bit far."

"Hmm, yeah, maybe so," he agreed. "You could...um...put some embarrassing
pictures on her door."

We brainstormed a little more, without much success. But as Lily's teasing
rankled me more and more over the next couple weeks, the shower idea just
stuck in my head and kept growing and growing. It wasn't sexual assault,
right?, I asked myself. Just a freshman prank. I'd seen and heard of worse.
And besides, she richly deserved it. And I'd get to see her naked. Yeah, I
admitted to myself, that was the main attraction of the plan. And that's what
eventually tipped the scales and made me decide to do it.

The perfct opportunity came one Sunday afternoon when I noticed Lily walk into
the bathroom in a towel, barefoot, carrying a basket with shampoo and soap.
Most people were out of the dorm, so I figured she'd be alone in the bathroom,
and I wouldn't accidentally frighten or embarrass any other girls. Butterflies
were in my stomach as I contemplate the suddenly very real possibility of
finally getting to see Lily's body in its full glory. I felt a tightening in
my pants, and my breath came quicker and quicker.

Should I really go through with this?, I thought. For a second I wavered, and
almost gave up the idea forever. But then I thought to myself that this was my
freshman year, and if I didn't do anything crazy now, I never would. So with a
huge grin on my face, I crept up to the girls' bathroom and quietly opened the
door.

Inside there was a row of stalls, but only the one on the far end was
occupied. Slowly, letting the sound of the running water hide the sound of my
footsteps, I tiptoed in front of the shower stall. My manhood was straining
against my cargo pants; he excitement was incredible. Taking a deep breath, I
reached out and yanked aside the shower curtain.

And there she was, naked and glorious. For a split second she stood there
frozen, and I instantly took in everything - the long black hair plastered to
her neck, the water splashing off her tan shoulders and running down her full
breasts, past those wine-dark nipples, over her long hips and down her
well-muscled legs, dripping from the thin little strip of straight black hair
between her thighs.

Then Lily shrieked, and clapped her hands over her breasts. Shocked out of my
reverie, I took a step back. She realized abruptly that she had left the
bottom half uncovered, and sent one hand darting between her thighs, leaving
one of her breasts uncovered. Lily slipped to the side, and had to reach out
her other arm to prop herself against the stall wall, exposing her chest again
in the process.

"Get out!" Lily yelled at me in a shrill voice. "Get out!!"

She dropped to a crouch and glared at me, but was already retreating, mumbling
apologies but grinning hugely. The look on her face as I backpedaled around
the corner was pure murder, and I was loving every minute of it.

Outside in the hallway, I leaned against the wall, breathing hard and feeling
both triumph and painful arousal. My penis was actually throbbing now, and my
balls were aching a little. I wanted to run straight to my room and relive
myself, but I had to savor the moment.

A few seconds later, Lily came stalking out of the bathroom, wrapped in her
towel, dripping wet. She walked past me toward her room.

"Hey Lily," I said magnanimously, still unable to wipe the huge shit-eating
grin off my face. "I'm sorry, it was just a prank..."

She didn't say a word, but as she walked past me, she abruptly whirled. Her
foot shot out, and I caught one more glimpse of black pubic hair as her leg
snapped up out of the towel. But that didn't even have time to process,
because her foot slammed right up between my legs and into my balls, crushing
the up against the pelvic bone.

And then, as quick as she had done it, she turned and stalked away to her
room.

The effect was devastating. At first there was a flash of sharp pain in the
balls themselves, like getting kicked hard in the shin. I jacknifed forward
and grabbed myself, watching Lily's towel-wrapped form retreat down the hall.
All my arousal had evaporated in an instant. I tried to let out a scream, but
it choked in my throat and just came out a gargle. Then my nuts just went numb
for a moment, and in that moment I thought: Oh fucking God, Lily just
seriously kicked me in the testicles. And then: I probably deserved it.

And then the real pain hit, not in the nuts themselves but in the pit of my
stomach. I had been hit where it counts before, by basketballs or flying
objects, but never like this, and I was totally unprepared for it. It was like
my whole world shrank down to a little circle of pain, and I stopped caring
about anything, I just wanted it to stop. My knees gave out and I slid down
and off the wall, falling on my knees and then forward onto my face because I
just couldn't take my hands off my testicles. If you had offered me a million
dollars right then, I don't think I would have been able to pull my hands out
from between my legs. If I could even hear you.

Waves of agony were shooting through my lower body, from the stomach around
back to the kidneys, up into my chest and down to my hips. I felt my stomach
churn and wondered if I would throw up. My eyes were scrunched tight, and my
face rubbed against the rough carpet as I squirmed. Tears started flowing from
my eyes onto the floor and wet my cheeks; if I could have breathed, I would
have started sobbing.

Rob and Emily wandered into the hall and saw me hunched over like that.

"Oh my gosh!" Emily exclaimed.

"Hey, Seth, did you get hit in the nuts, man?" Rob asked, concerned. He walked
over and looked down at me. "You OK, buddy?"

I didn't answer, of course.

"Oh my God, is he crying?" Emily gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in
agitation.

"Shit!" Rob said.

"Should we call an ambulance?" Emily asked.

"No!" I managed to spit out through gritted teeth. The unbearable pain was
still twisting my guts, and now added to that was the embarrassment of having
my friends see me in this pathetic state. "I'll...be...OK."

"What happened, man?" asked Rob.

"Just...lemme..lone," I gasped, turning my face down into the carpet to avoid
looking up at them.

Just then Lily came strolling down the hall, in tight jeans and her trademark
striped T-shirt, looking chipper.

"Hey, guys!" she said. "How's Seth doing?"

"Did you kick Seth in the nuts?" Rob asked, incredulous.

"Yup!" Lily said, stopping next to me and looking down. "Is he enjoying it?"

The worst pain of my life continued to rack me, and more of my tears soaked
the carpet. I let out a little groan.

"Jeez, Lily, that's dangerous! You could really hurt him!" fretted Emily,
wringing her hands. "Why did you do that?"

"He walked in on me while I was in the shower," Lily answered plainly. "On
purpose."

"Whoa, Seth, did you really?" Rob asked.

I of course didn't answer.

"He got a good look too," Lily declared with a serious expression. "He got to
see everything. Isn't that right, Seth?"

"He just walked in on you?" Emily gaped. "Seth...what the fuck?" The
sympathetic concern disappeared from her face.

Lily squatted down next to me and looked at my red tear-stained face.

"How you doin', Seth?" she asked. "How are those balls of yours?"

"Well, Seth," said Emily, "I wish I didn't have to say this, but you deserved
it. Hope you're not injured or anything." She turned and walked off to her
room.

Rob shrugged and walked off after his girlfriend. "I'm stayin' out of this
one," he declared.

I was left alone with my agony and the one who had given it to me. She reached
out a hand and ruffled my hair insultingly, and then gave me a couple soft
little slap-pats to the cheek. I wished to God I could retaliate, but the only
movement I was yet capable of was more agonized squirming.

"So I just have one question," she said. "Was it worth it? You got to see me
naked. Was it worth a little kick in your manhood?"

I just tried not to look at her.

"Wow," she said, wiping a finger on my cheek, "I thought big boys didn't cry."

Embarrassingly, at that moment, a cramp hit my stomach and more tears came
rolling out of my eyes.

"Man," Lily sighed, "I'm glad I'll never know what that's like."

She sat for a few more seconds in silence.

"OK," she said, leaning over to talk softly into my ear. I could feel her
breath on my face. "I've gotta go. I just want you to remember one thing, OK?"

"You know what you're feeling right now? I made you feel that. It wasn't even
hard for me to do it to you, either. And if I feel like it, I can make you
feel this way again, any time I want."

She stood up and sauntered off without a word.

It took another ten or fifteen minutes for me to finally pull myself up off
that carpet. Thankfully no one else came through the hall and saw me. As I
staggered off to my room, one hand still cupping my balls, the other braced
against the wall for support. As the pain receded (somewhat), I reflected on
her question. Had it been worth it? After all, I got to see Lily naked, which
had been an amazing sight, and one I otherwise would never have gotten to see.
And I did embarrass her, maybe almost as much as I had been embarrassed by
what she had done to me afterward. Pain was temporary, after all, and it could
have been worse. Forever after, when we saw each other in the dorm, I'd know
that she had the power to put me on the floor in agony, that was true - but
we'd both know she no longer had a good excuse to do so. But she, on the other
hand, would always remember that I knew what she looked like naked.

Maybe it had been worth it after all.

I got back to my room, shut and locked the door, and collapsed on my bed for a
while in a fetal position, letting the pain drain away. My mind was drifting
back to the vision of Lily, standing stark naked in the shower stall,
desperately trying to cover herself with her hands. My arousal started to
slowly creep back, and I reached my hand down into my pants...

And then I found out what happens when one does that right after getting
kicked in the balls, and I nearly cried again. That's when I decided it hadn't
quite been worth it. Almost worth it, but not quite.

The End

Alec Anaconda
12-14-2009, 12:27 PM
I enjoyed the first story so much more than the second.
Your fights are realistic and exotic.

In “The Asian Fetish”, you have pasted a couple of thousand words twice, giving the appearance of excessive length for a forum.

“Almost Worth It” seems to share many ideas and phrases with “The Asian Fetish”.

You can improve your writing by not starting so many sentences with “And” and “But”. In most places these words are just noise.

Thank you for sharing your stories and keep writing.

Alec Anaconda

kickthem
12-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I enjoyed both of your stories very much. I'm working on one of my own. It's not going as well as I'd hoped, so far. Please keep writing.

seattle
12-17-2009, 06:07 PM
lol I entered a story into a contest when I was 16 I was trying to win a sex story contest and I never heard anything from it.
I forgot about it then like 5 months later and my mom called me and was like you got a package im like well what is it open it so she opens it and she tells me its a tube and a container she like well maybe its something for ur car so I get back home a month later and I guess they liked my story so they sent me a enema container lol. hmm heres the story.... not a cbt story sorry...
they edited some of it.

The girl's name is going to be Amy and my best friend at the time will be Alex. I guess it all started the first time we played we were sitting in my room and started playing a sexual version 5 card poker. We started off by just flashing a body part and maybe touching a area. Then we built up so that each time we would make the loser do something dirty to the winner like oral play or use a ice cube. We kept stepping the game up and it was fun for a while but it got boring.

One day when we were going to play the game Amy showed up with this bag. She said it was a surprise but that the loser was going to have to use it. She wouldn't tell us what it was and we couldn't figure it out. Finally we played the game I didn't win or lose the first game which at the time was a relief because she opened the Walgreen's bag and pulled out a box. Inside the box was something I had never seen before it was a enema/douche kit.

I had heard of a enema but had no idea what it really was. Amy was the winner so she told Alex what he would have to do. We went to the shower and put down towels she pulled some Vaseline out of the bag. Next, Amy filled up the bag with Alex on his knees. Amy lubed up his asshole and put the head of the nozzle in. Then she released the clamp on the tube and Alex winced.

He told her to stop it was too cold so she dumped it out and she filled it up again. Alex tried to get out of it saying he didn't think he felt good enough to do it now. Amy said you cant back out on a bet. Alex bent down and she inserted the tip of the enema tube again.

When Amy started the bag flowing into him Alex got an erection. It was the biggest id ever seen him get. His dick was 8 inches long. Mine was only 5.

Alex didn't like the enema. He started kind of freaking out saying it was really hurting and that it was going to come out so she clicked the clamp a couple of times and slowed the water down a little. Then he said it was better so she opened it a little more till it was full blast again. Finally it was gone he got up went as fast as he could to the toilet. Alex released it all.

I asked Alex what it was like. He said it was actually not as bad as it probably looked so he took a shower and I went and played cards with Amy. at this point I didn't know what to think. We made a bet that the loser would have to use the enema until it was clean water coming out. I agreed.

The hand was dealt ill never forget i had two queens 3 cards that weren't anything good I was sure I was to win I contemplated throwing one queen away because of the sexual excitement but I couldn't bring myself to do it I threw the other 3 cards away she dealt me a jack a 7 and a 3 I was pretty confident I had her. I laid my hand down with a smile. She looked at me and got kind of a sad look. Then Amy laid down her cards. Triple 9's. I had lost.

I was so nervous when we went to the bathroom, Alex was still showering. Amy announced I had lost and what the bet was. Alex was just about done and wanted to watch so we waited while Amy filled the water. The moment came and I bent down. Amy applied some more Vaseline and she inserted the tip. It kind of hurt at first but once in I was okay.

Amy started the water flowing. it was weird at first then it felt okay then it kind of started hurting I told her and she slowed it down a little. I never heard her speed it up but she must of because after a minute or so she said it was empty. I immediately went to the toilet to expel the water. It came out really fast at first then nothing for 5 - 10 seconds then it came again. It followed that pattern for a couple minutes then I was done.

When I stood up to flush and saw how dark the water was I was definitely going to have to do another one. Amy had already started filling the bag when I got out of the bathroom. We sat down again and she inserted the tube and started the flow. I think it was faster than the first. I could hear my stomach a little bit being filled. Again she slowed the water down when I told her but she must of sped it back up again. It wasn't as bad the second time. I went to the toilet and released my bowels again. It was still pretty brown.

I came out of the bathroom and she had the bag ready again. I started to wonder if she had done it on herself to see how many times or what? But I reassumed the position and she started the enema again. This time I had no real problems. I went to the bathroom and still the water was not clear. I was starting to get worried. This was my third enema and it was still brown. How many enemas would I have? I went back out and told her the bad news. She was smirking a little and said that had been enough.

My rectum felt so worn out it. It ached for quite a while and I still had an erection. I told Amy how much the erection hurt. She said sorry. I told her if she was really sorry she would give me some oral but she said that would have to wait till we played some more cards. Well luck shone down on me and I won. So we hopped in the shower. This time a filled little Amy's tight butt. While the water was inside her I made her perform oral on me. She was obviously enjoying the experience. She even shoved her finger in my butt hole. She started wiggling it around it felt so good! I came like never before. We were all clean spent and tired.

One from the Vaults
12-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Awesome stories, really liked them. More, please!

Alec Anaconda
12-22-2009, 12:57 PM
hi seattle from seattle

i is greeneyed and shit
cos i not won no story prize never

sebi40
01-27-2010, 10:27 AM
nice stories