PDA

View Full Version : Tease me Squeeze me Xmas list :O

seattle
12-16-2009, 10:49 PM
So with Christmas coming up and balls decorating the trees I thought I would start on our wish list/Xmas list. add to the list if ya like maybe you'll get ur wish :O

Should santa's sexy elves or Snoodle be reading this here is all I want for Xmas:

so should my secret ms.santa be reading this heres a list of xmas wishes any of which would get my chestnuts warm for you ^^

The rubber band thing "so hot" I think there called elasticators.
a couple of times in past relationships me and my significant other took the base part of the condom and wrapped it twice over my balls then I would play and she would squeeze my balls untill I came I would like to do that again this xmas but with an actuall band on :P :bananad: theres just something so hot about the tightness around the cords scary and erotic at the same time.

Something I havent really done but I think would be immensly enjoyable would be to have a girl tie me up and do what she wants with my balls like just what ever slap squeeze just totally give in and be helpless that would be awesome too.

hmm what else I dont know well I do but anyone else have any thoughts or wishes???