PDA

View Full Version : Woman twists police officer's testicle

cooldude_bglr
12-23-2009, 04:30 PM
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26494047-5006301,00.html

From the news:
A WOMAN who twisted a police officer's testicles after wiping a urine-soaked dress on him has escaped a jail term.
The assault left the officer with a tear in his right epididymis and a subsequent infection, leaving him with ongoing chronic pain and concerns over his ability to father children.

desilento
12-23-2009, 06:36 PM
:autogunthat's one tough chick.........

bookoo
12-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I heard of an incident where a cop tried to arrest a young woman on her front porch. During the struggle, she pulled a steak knife and plunged it into his groin and his nutsack. She repeatedly thrusted the knife into his balls. She cut off one ball and severed through his penis at his prostate gland.:cryingblu She really fucked him up.

agoknee
12-24-2009, 08:14 AM
So this woman is too dangerous to inmates and correctional staff that her prison sentence is suspended and she is free to be problematic to the the rest of society??? WTF!!! The legal system needs a good boost of rationality and common (or UN-common ) sense.:machine:

Teardrop
12-24-2009, 08:31 AM
The article reads to me as if the woman was under a lot of pressure when she twisted the cop's nuts and was probably behaving out of character. I think the judge made a fair decision by choosing not to jail her. I love the part where she rubbed her urine-soaked dress on the cop tho.

Chilly
12-24-2009, 09:47 AM
The article reads to me as if the woman was under a lot of pressure when she twisted the cop's nuts and was probably behaving out of character. I think the judge made a fair decision by choosing not to jail her. I love the part where she rubbed her urine-soaked dress on the cop tho.

Teardrop, it sounds to me like you are letting your little head do your thinking for you when you make a statement like that.:(

My daddy always taught me that you never aim a gun a somebody...unless you intend to kill him. By the same token, if you
grab someone's balls and twist them, you are intending severe harm to him. That judge is an asshole, who probably would have handed down a very different sentence if he had been the victim, himself.:machine:

Su0
12-24-2009, 01:49 PM
"Doctors and psychiatric reports showed that Staltari suffered a 'mixed personality disorder with borderline histrionic and narcissistic traits'"

Face it guys, most women doing something like that are very messed up..

Chilly
12-24-2009, 02:41 PM
"Doctors and psychiatric reports showed that Staltari suffered a 'mixed personality disorder with borderline histrionic and narcissistic traits'"

Face it guys, most women doing something like that are very messed up..

I don't know about Australian law, but where I live, assault on a police officer is treated more seriously than assault on an average civilian. As it should be, given that cops are putting themselves in harm's way for our sake on a daily basis.
But the article seems to say she has papers certifying her as a bona fide looney. In that case, you don't give her two years probation with occasional couch time -- you let the men in the white coats take her away.

gopballbuster
12-24-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't know about Australian law, but where I live, assault on a police officer is treated more seriously than assault on an average civilian. As it should be, given that cops are putting themselves in harm's way for our sake on a daily basis.
But the article seems to say she has papers certifying her as a bona fide looney. In that case, you don't give her two years probation with occasional couch time -- you let the men in the white coats take her away.
Indeed, good sir

dzwitch
12-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Staltari, 58

Cool, do you have any news with women aged 65, 78, or if possible 90?

Young chicks are protected by the law, old ones by the nature itself

bbbb
12-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Once again, the double standards are metted out. Men go to prison for sexual offenses, women go free. And this is our so-called equality that feminism brought us. You know, the equality that ONLY works in women's favour OR to men's detriment.

ty509
12-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Yeah.... the two things that generally go into a crime are the actual action, combined with the intent. That's why she didn't go to a normal jail. Because the "intent" part probably was a little more in the batshit-crazy end of the spectrum, rather than the "I'm going to assault this police officer" end. This has nothing to do with feminism; it's the way law tends to treat people with mental deficiencies. That being said, I hope part of the deal is having to be under heavy medication and some pretty rigorous therapy...

cooldude_bglr
12-25-2009, 04:18 AM
On a lighter side :-) I love this ...:jumpsmile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=041kGcElNOY

mick_sl8ter
12-25-2009, 07:13 AM
On a lighter side :-) I love this ...:jumpsmile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=041kGcElNOY

Hello Bollywood, how many bullets fit into such a small handgun ?
Hot chick though.

In response to the article: all other reports I read in regard to this particular incident never mention a grab or twist, instead they say she kicked him in the groin.

I guess you just had to be there when it happened to know what actually took place.