PDA

View Full Version : A story I wrote for the forum

kickthem
12-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum and have been reading through the posts. Here is a story I wrote. Hope you enjoy it.

Punishing Ballbust

It wouldn’t be long now. I was lying face down on the floor of our bedroom with the head of my cock buried deep in the toe of my wife’s Via Spiga pump. I had never felt such delicious soft leather surrounding my cock as now. Ohh… just a few more thrusts and…
“What the fuck are you doing?!!”
Just as I began to unload the biggest cum of my life, my wife walked into the room.
Oh-oh. I was going to get it now.

First, I need to explain something. I have an intense shoe fetish and my wife, Paula, knows all about it. In fact, she plays along and even encourages me. She allows me to fuck her shoes because she knows how much I enjoy it. She realizes that if she didn’t participate, I would do it anyway. This way, she gets to have some fun, too.
Her favorite game is shoe store. She pretends to be a customer and I am the salesman. I help her try on numerous pairs of shoes before she makes a selection. When she has decided on the right pair, I strip. I place the shoe on the floor and insert my erection into her shoe. Then I hump it while she watches. It doesn’t take long before I blow a load. I pull out of the shoe with my cock dripping. She picks up the shoe and examines how much semen I have deposited. She can tell how much I liked the shoe she chose by the amount of stuff I leave in it.
However, she does set certain boundaries. She designates certain pairs of her shoes off limits. I am free to use any other pair she owns, but she has warned me that there would be severe consequences if I stray.
The other day Paula came home from shopping with a wicked grin on her pretty face.
“Wait until you see what I got on sale!” she gushed.
I followed her into the bedroom and looked at her new purchase. It was a pair of Via Spiga pumps – buttery soft black kid leather, with four-inch heels. My cock got hard so fast I almost fainted from the blood rushing from my big head to the little one. My wife smiled at this, as if she knew the effect these shoes would have on me.
“Don’t get any ideas, buster. These shoes are strictly off-limits. They retail for $500.00 and I paid $275.00. There is no way you are going to defile these beauties with your spunk. You know I love and let you enjoy your fetish, but I’m serious. These shoes are mine and only mine – to wear. If I find that you have been playing with these, your balls will pay – big time.”
I reluctantly agreed. However, I knew that, despite her warning, I would have my way with those shoes.

My opportunity came a few days later. Paula went to the market for some groceries. When I was sure she was gone, I rushed to the bedroom and found the new shoes. I lovingly took one from the box and inhaled the aroma of the fine leather. My cock grew to full stiffness in no time.
Carefully, I placed the pump on the floor and quickly got undressed. I could never remember being this excited. My cock was already leaking and it hadn’t even touched the shoe.
I moved into position and eased my cock inside. It was absolute heaven. The leather was so soft and fit me like a glove. I wanted this feeling to last forever.
Gently, I began to thrust in and out. Mmmm… it felt so good! Just a few more thrusts and…
My body was completely out of control as I experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life. Much to my dismay, Paula had returned already.
“I just knew you’d try something with those shoes!” she said in disgust. “Well, I hope you enjoyed it, because now your balls are going to get it.” She walked over to me and dragged me up off the floor. She looked at her cum-soaked pump.
“Wow! I guess you did enjoy. I’ve never seen you come that much.”
I stood there, wobbly on my feet, weak from the intensity of having come so hard. I was about to say something, but she held up her hand and stopped me.
“Don’t say a word. I gave you fair warning about these shoes. You deserve to be punished and you know it.”
I sighed weakly and nodded. “What are you going to do to me?” I said, barely above a whisper.
“I’m going to kick you in the balls. And since you like these Via Spiga’s so much, I will wear them for the job.”
I started to get scared. Paula is a runner and she has very strong legs. I knew my balls didn’t stand a chance against their power.
“Ohhh… no… Please, not that,” I moaned.
“Shut up. I don’t want to hear any whining. You had fair warning and you ignored it. Your balls will suffer for it. Next time you think about doing something like this, I want you to remember these consequences.”
I knew anything I said would be of no use, so I just nodded.
“Good. Now wait here while I put on some different clothes.”
I stood there in the middle of the bedroom, waiting while Paula rummaged through the closet.
“While I’m changing I want you to clean your disgusting mess out of my shoe,” she ordered. “I don’t want your sticky semen all over my foot.”
I picked up the shoe and got some tissues and carefully wiped up every drop. Not knowing what else to do, I just stood there and held it. Despite my fear of what was about to happen, my cock began to harden again.
In a moment my wife returned. I gulped when I saw her. She was wearing a tank top and tight running shorts. Every inch of her long, beautiful legs was on full display.
“Give me that shoe and get the other one from the box so I can put them on,” she said impatiently.
Meekly, I obeyed. I watched as she slipped her pretty feet into the shoes. My cock got even harder.
“You are a real pervert,” she said in disbelief. “You know I’m going to kick your balls with these shoes and hurt you, yet the sight of them still gives you a hard-on.”
“I -”
“Oh, shut up,” she said. “Now, here’s what I’m going to do. First, you are going to stand in front of me and spread your legs. Go on, do it.”
I did as she ordered.
“Now put your hands behind your back. If you can keep them there the entire time I won’t tie them. If you try to block me or flinch, I’ll tie your hands and start over. Got it?”
I nodded and clasped my hands behind me. I now stood before my beautiful wife, stark naked, with my legs spread and my hands behind my back, my cock stiff as a board pointing straight up. I was a perfect target.
“All right. I’m going to kick you five times. And be assured, they will be full, hard kicks. You may have a hard-on now, but when I’m finished I’m guessing it will be at least a week before you’ll be able to get it up.”
Now I was really terrified. I had thought her warning was mostly in fun, and that she wouldn’t really do anything to me. But I now knew she was serious. I had screwed up big time, and she was going to teach me a lesson I would never forget.
Paula moved into position in front of me. She slowly lifted her leg to gauge the distance. With a wicked grin she said, “Okay, shoe man. Let’s see how much you like these pumps after they’ve pounded your balls a few times.”
With no further ceremony, she stepped forward and delivered a full swinging soccer-style kick straight into my defenseless balls. I tensed as I saw her foot flying toward me, but I managed not to flinch.
SPLATT!!
The sound of her shoe hitting my balls was sickening. My knees buckled, but I managed to stay on my feet.
“That’s one,” she said, grinning evilly. “You think your nuts will survive four more like that?”
Already a horrible ache was radiating up from my balls to my stomach. Four more? Oh, no…
SPLATT!!
Before I realized it was coming, Paula delivered the second kick. My knees buckled again and I almost went all the way down, but I gritted my teeth and resumed the proper position after just a few seconds. I felt like I was going to puke.
“Very impressive, shoe man. I thought you’d collapse after the second kick for sure. Now, get ready for the third kick. I want you to look me in the eyes this time.”
She lined up again and I looked directly into her eyes. I couldn’t get a direct view of her foot, but I could see the movement of her leg.
SPLATT!!
The look of power in her eyes as her foot connected with my balls for the third time was terrifying. This time, I crumpled to the ground like a wet sack of laundry. Just as I started to reach for my aching nuts, Paula warned, “If you touch yourself, I’ll start over at the count of one. You really don’t want me to do that, do you?”
“N-no,” I gasped.
“Okay, then. Stand up and present yourself. There are only two more to go.”
It was difficult, but I struggled to my feet and resumed the proper position.
“Get ready for number four, shoe man,” she taunted.
I gritted my teeth as she strode forward and delivered another powerful kick.
SPLATT!!
Again I crumpled to the floor.
With a wicked smile on her beautiful face, Paula strutted around me a couple of times. Despite the agony in my gut, I was still hard. Paula eyed my erection with a curious look, somewhat surprised it hadn’t gone down yet.
“Well,” she said with a hint of disgust in her voice. “I must not be kicking hard enough. That thing wouldn’t be sticking up like that if I was doing my job.”
She folded her arms under her breasts and tapped the toe of her shoe, deep in thought. I was really getting worried. The first four kicks had been very hard, but I knew she could kick harder.
“All right,” she finally said. “Maybe I misjudged just how strong your balls are. It seems you can take a lot more than I thought. I won’t hold back anything for this last one.”
“But…” I started to protest.
“Save it,” Paula cut me off. “Now stand up and get ready.”
I struggled to my feet one more time. Gingerly, I spread my legs so Paula would have full access to my balls.
An absolutely evil smile spread across her lips. She stepped back a few paces. Then she took two large strides and let her right foot fly with a full force kick.
SPLATT!!
Her aim was perfect. The top of her shoe landed dead center on my balls. I dropped to the floor like a gut-shot deer. I couldn’t believe the pain. An ache so powerful and so complete ran directly from my balls through my entire belly. I would have screamed, but all the air escaped from my lungs. I curled up in the fetal position, unable to move. Despite her previous warning against it, I clutched my balls.
“Well, that’s much better,” Paula smirked as she strolled around my inert form. “Move your hands right now. I want to see if you are still hard after that.”
Very slowly, I eased my hands away from my groin.
“Come on, spread out so I can see,” Paula urged impatiently.
Very carefully, I roll onto my back and spread my legs so Paula would have a clear view of my cock and balls.
“Now that’s more like it,” she gloated.
I snuck a peak and saw that my cock had gone completely limp. And honestly, the way I felt at that moment, I didn’t think it would ever get hard again. I just wanted the pain to go away. In fact, if Paula offered to cut off my balls, I would have let her.
“Not so interested in my pretty shoes now, are you?” she mocked. “It’s really amazing that something that gave you so much pleasure a few minutes ago just caused you the greatest pain you’ve ever felt.”
Paula stood over me with her legs spread and her hands on her hips. Under any other circumstances this pose would have sent my cock surging to an erection. But now – not even the slightest twitch.
“Have you learned your lesson, shoe man?” she asked.
“Uhhhhh… y-yes, Paula,” I groaned.
“Good. So the next time I tell you a pair of my shoes is off limits, you’ll believe me when I tell you there will be severe consequences for disobeying.”
“Ohhhh, yesss…” I mumbled.
Paula walked up and stood next to my face. “One more thing you need to do – kiss the shoe that annihilated your balls.”
She slid her right foot under my mouth and I planted several kisses on her shoe.
“Enough,” she said after a moment. She slipped her feet out of the Via Spigas and let them lie under my nose.
“I want you to smell the shoes while you think about this. I had planned to let you fuck these shoes this weekend as a special treat. It’s a shame you couldn’t control yourself.”
Paula left the room. I could hear her cruel laughter as I lay on the floor next to her shoes.

kickthem
12-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Sorry about all the codes showing. I pasted a word document and it came out a mess.

poolman2
12-31-2009, 02:16 AM
kickthem,

That is a very good story. :bananajum I hope you'll continue to write. Longer stories would be especially appreciated.

poolman2

Xelnaga
12-31-2009, 04:04 AM
I removed the code for everyone's convenience.

Punishing Ballbust

It wouldn’t be long now. I was lying face down on the floor of our bedroom with the head of my cock buried deep in the toe of my wife’s Via Spiga pump. I had never felt such delicious soft leather surrounding my cock as now. Ohh… just a few more thrusts and…
Just as I began to unload the biggest cum of my life, my wife walked into the room.
Oh-oh. I was going to get it now.

First, I need to explain something. I have an intense shoe fetish and my wife, Paula, knows all about it. In fact, she plays along and even encourages me. She allows me to fuck her shoes because she knows how much I enjoy it. She realizes that if she didn’t participate, I would do it anyway. This way, she gets to have some fun, too.
Her favorite game is shoe store. She pretends to be a customer and I am the salesman. I help her try on numerous pairs of shoes before she makes a selection. When she has decided on the right pair, I strip. I place the shoe on the floor and insert my erection into her shoe. Then I hump it while she watches. It doesn’t take long before I blow a load. I pull out of the shoe with my cock dripping. She picks up the shoe and examines how much semen I have deposited. She can tell how much I liked the shoe she chose by the amount of stuff I leave in it.
However, she does set certain boundaries. She designates certain pairs of her shoes off limits. I am free to use any other pair she owns, but she has warned me that there would be severe consequences if I stray.
The other day Paula came home from shopping with a wicked grin on her pretty face.
“Wait until you see what I got on sale!” she gushed.
I followed her into the bedroom and looked at her new purchase. It was a pair of Via Spiga pumps – buttery soft black kid leather, with four-inch heels. My cock got hard so fast I almost fainted from the blood rushing from my big head to the little one. My wife smiled at this, as if she knew the effect these shoes would have on me.
“Don’t get any ideas, buster. These shoes are strictly off-limits. They retail for $500.00 and I paid $275.00. There is no way you are going to defile these beauties with your spunk. You know I love and let you enjoy your fetish, but I’m serious. These shoes are mine and only mine – to wear. If I find that you have been playing with these, your balls will pay – big time.”
I reluctantly agreed. However, I knew that, despite her warning, I would have my way with those shoes.

My opportunity came a few days later. Paula went to the market for some groceries. When I was sure she was gone, I rushed to the bedroom and found the new shoes. I lovingly took one from the box and inhaled the aroma of the fine leather. My cock grew to full stiffness in no time.
Carefully, I placed the pump on the floor and quickly got undressed. I could never remember being this excited. My cock was already leaking and it hadn’t even touched the shoe.
I moved into position and eased my cock inside. It was absolute heaven. The leather was so soft and fit me like a glove. I wanted this feeling to last forever.
Gently, I began to thrust in and out. Mmmm… it felt so good! Just a few more thrusts and…
My body was completely out of control as I experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life. Much to my dismay, Paula had returned already.
“I just knew you’d try something with those shoes!” she said in disgust. “Well, I hope you enjoyed it, because now your balls are going to get it.” She walked over to me and dragged me up off the floor. She looked at her cum-soaked pump.
“Wow! I guess you did enjoy. I’ve never seen you come that much.”
I stood there, wobbly on my feet, weak from the intensity of having come so hard. I was about to say something, but she held up her hand and stopped me.
“Don’t say a word. I gave you fair warning about these shoes. You deserve to be punished and you know it.”
I sighed weakly and nodded. “What are you going to do to me?” I said, barely above a whisper.
“I’m going to kick you in the balls. And since you like these Via Spiga’s so much, I will wear them for the job.”
I started to get scared. Paula is a runner and she has very strong legs. I knew my balls didn’t stand a chance against their power.
“Ohhh… no… Please, not that,” I moaned.
“Shut up. I don’t want to hear any whining. You had fair warning and you ignored it. Your balls will suffer for it. Next time you think about doing something like this, I want you to remember these consequences.”
I knew anything I said would be of no use, so I just nodded.
“Good. Now wait here while I put on some different clothes.”
I stood there in the middle of the bedroom, waiting while Paula rummaged through the closet.
“While I’m changing I want you to clean your disgusting mess out of my shoe,” she ordered. “I don’t want your sticky semen all over my foot.”
I picked up the shoe and got some tissues and carefully wiped up every drop. Not knowing what else to do, I just stood there and held it. Despite my fear of what was about to happen, my cock began to harden again.
In a moment my wife returned. I gulped when I saw her. She was wearing a tank top and tight running shorts. Every inch of her long, beautiful legs was on full display.
“Give me that shoe and get the other one from the box so I can put them on,” she said impatiently.
Meekly, I obeyed. I watched as she slipped her pretty feet into the shoes. My cock got even harder.
“You are a real pervert,” she said in disbelief. “You know I’m going to kick your balls with these shoes and hurt you, yet the sight of them still gives you a hard-on.”
“I -”
“Oh, shut up,” she said. “Now, here’s what I’m going to do. First, you are going to stand in front of me and spread your legs. Go on, do it.”
I did as she ordered.
“Now put your hands behind your back. If you can keep them there the entire time I won’t tie them. If you try to block me or flinch, I’ll tie your hands and start over. Got it?”
I nodded and clasped my hands behind me. I now stood before my beautiful wife, stark naked, with my legs spread and my hands behind my back, my cock stiff as a board pointing straight up. I was a perfect target.
“All right. I’m going to kick you five times. And be assured, they will be full, hard kicks. You may have a hard-on now, but when I’m finished I’m guessing it will be at least a week before you’ll be able to get it up.”
Now I was really terrified. I had thought her warning was mostly in fun, and that she wouldn’t really do anything to me. But I now knew she was serious. I had screwed up big time, and she was going to teach me a lesson I would never forget.
Paula moved into position in front of me. She slowly lifted her leg to gauge the distance. With a wicked grin she said, “Okay, shoe man. Let’s see how much you like these pumps after they’ve pounded your balls a few times.”
With no further ceremony, she stepped forward and delivered a full swinging soccer-style kick straight into my defenseless balls. I tensed as I saw her foot flying toward me, but I managed not to flinch.
SPLATT!!
The sound of her shoe hitting my balls was sickening. My knees buckled, but I managed to stay on my feet.
“That’s one,” she said, grinning evilly. “You think your nuts will survive four more like that?”
Already a horrible ache was radiating up from my balls to my stomach. Four more? Oh, no…
SPLATT!!
Before I realized it was coming, Paula delivered the second kick. My knees buckled again and I almost went all the way down, but I gritted my teeth and resumed the proper position after just a few seconds. I felt like I was going to puke.
“Very impressive, shoe man. I thought you’d collapse after the second kick for sure. Now, get ready for the third kick. I want you to look me in the eyes this time.”
She lined up again and I looked directly into her eyes. I couldn’t get a direct view of her foot, but I could see the movement of her leg.
SPLATT!!
The look of power in her eyes as her foot connected with my balls for the third time was terrifying. This time, I crumpled to the ground like a wet sack of laundry. Just as I started to reach for my aching nuts, Paula warned, “If you touch yourself, I’ll start over at the count of one. You really don’t want me to do that, do you?”
“N-no,” I gasped.
“Okay, then. Stand up and present yourself. There are only two more to go.”
It was difficult, but I struggled to my feet and resumed the proper position.
“Get ready for number four, shoe man,” she taunted.
I gritted my teeth as she strode forward and delivered another powerful kick.
SPLATT!!
Again I crumpled to the floor.
With a wicked smile on her beautiful face, Paula strutted around me a couple of times. Despite the agony in my gut, I was still hard. Paula eyed my erection with a curious look, somewhat surprised it hadn’t gone down yet.
“Well,” she said with a hint of disgust in her voice. “I must not be kicking hard enough. That thing wouldn’t be sticking up like that if I was doing my job.”
She folded her arms under her breasts and tapped the toe of her shoe, deep in thought. I was really getting worried. The first four kicks had been very hard, but I knew she could kick harder.
“All right,” she finally said. “Maybe I misjudged just how strong your balls are. It seems you can take a lot more than I thought. I won’t hold back anything for this last one.”
“But…” I started to protest.
“Save it,” Paula cut me off. “Now stand up and get ready.”
I struggled to my feet one more time. Gingerly, I spread my legs so Paula would have full access to my balls.
An absolutely evil smile spread across her lips. She stepped back a few paces. Then she took two large strides and let her right foot fly with a full force kick.
SPLATT!!
Her aim was perfect. The top of her shoe landed dead center on my balls. I dropped to the floor like a gut-shot deer. I couldn’t believe the pain. An ache so powerful and so complete ran directly from my balls through my entire belly. I would have screamed, but all the air escaped from my lungs. I curled up in the fetal position, unable to move. Despite her previous warning against it, I clutched my balls.
“Well, that’s much better,” Paula smirked as she strolled around my inert form. “Move your hands right now. I want to see if you are still hard after that.”
Very slowly, I eased my hands away from my groin.
“Come on, spread out so I can see,” Paula urged impatiently.
Very carefully, I roll onto my back and spread my legs so Paula would have a clear view of my cock and balls.
“Now that’s more like it,” she gloated.
I snuck a peak and saw that my cock had gone completely limp. And honestly, the way I felt at that moment, I didn’t think it would ever get hard again. I just wanted the pain to go away. In fact, if Paula offered to cut off my balls, I would have let her.
“Not so interested in my pretty shoes now, are you?” she mocked. “It’s really amazing that something that gave you so much pleasure a few minutes ago just caused you the greatest pain you’ve ever felt.”
Paula stood over me with her legs spread and her hands on her hips. Under any other circumstances this pose would have sent my cock surging to an erection. But now – not even the slightest twitch.
“Have you learned your lesson, shoe man?” she asked.
“Uhhhhh… y-yes, Paula,” I groaned.
“Good. So the next time I tell you a pair of my shoes is off limits, you’ll believe me when I tell you there will be severe consequences for disobeying.”
“Ohhhh, yesss…” I mumbled.
Paula walked up and stood next to my face. “One more thing you need to do – kiss the shoe that annihilated your balls.”
She slid her right foot under my mouth and I planted several kisses on her shoe.
“Enough,” she said after a moment. She slipped her feet out of the Via Spigas and let them lie under my nose.
“I want you to smell the shoes while you think about this. I had planned to let you fuck these shoes this weekend as a special treat. It’s a shame you couldn’t control yourself.”
Paula left the room. I could hear her cruel laughter as I lay on the floor next to her shoes.

kickthem
01-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Thanks poolman2 for your encouraging words. I'm going to work on another story. And thanks to you Xelnaga for fixing things. Much appreciation.

Alec Anaconda
01-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Thank you for a most interesting short story.

I look forward to your next one!

Alec Anaconda

kickthem
01-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Thank you Alec Anaconda. I haven't gotten very far on my new story, but I'm working on it.

ohowtheyhurt
01-27-2010, 07:56 PM
I enjoyed your story very much. Keep writing them.

-Oh

Teardrop
01-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks for a fun story. I'm looking forward to the new one.

mnopp
01-29-2010, 11:06 PM
I like your story.I wish there was a separate story section in this forum so that we can find them easily.:jumpsmile

kickthem
02-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Hello all. I've finally got a really good idea for a story (I hope) and I am starting to write. Thank you for your patience. I hope to be able to post it in about a week. My main concern right now is that I don't do the same thing I did last time and post the text with all the codes showing. Can someone please tell me how to paste my text without this happening?

Alec Anaconda
02-28-2010, 05:04 AM
My main concern right now is that I don't do the same thing I did last time and post the text with all the codes showing. Can someone please tell me how to paste my text without this happening?

I’m not an expert on these things, but this is what I’ve picked up.

1. You can cut and paste from MS Word, if your document has never had any html code in it.
If you ever copy anything from the net into Word, it seems to switch to html mode and stay there. The way round this is to use “paste special”, “unformatted” text”.

2. The safest way is to copy into a text only application such as Notepad, then copy from Notepad to this forum.

3. Always use “preview” before you post a story, to check that it appears on the screen as you want to see it.

4. If you should make another cock-up, you have a short time to hit the “edit” button (near the “quote” button). In post #1, your best option would have been to delete the lot and sort it out latter.
I don’t know how quickly that “edit” button disappears.
I’ve used “edit” on this post, so that you can see the message it leaves in the post.

Hope this helps.
Alec Anaconda

kickthem
02-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Thank you, Alec Anaconda. I think your suggestions will help.