PDA

View Full Version : Extract from Extreme Vengeance 3

Alec Anaconda
12-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Extract from Extreme Vengeance 3

Peder has partially recovered from the testicular trauma caused when his parachute trapped him when it became tangled in a tree.
Christine eventually freed him, but only after he gave her the information she needed.
She built a shelter and nursed him back to health.

Peder and Christine are alone in a remote, cold forest.

When Peder, yet again, orders Christine to kill her pet rat, all Christine’s resentment of their grossly unsatisfactory relationship surfaces.

She replies,
“Anything you say, dear,” picks up an axe and then swipes the side of his face with the flat of the blade.

Peder’s right ear absorbs most of the force.

He yells at her, and staggers, as if giddy.

Peder falls to the ground and vomits.

Christine drags him to her shelter and dumps him onto the bed.

He croaks,
“What on earth is wrong with me?”

“Look at my finger,” she instructs, moving that digit slowly back and forth across his eyes, intensely observing the movements of those eyes.
“Perhaps you are having a stroke. Would you like me to call you an ambulance?”

Copyright Alec Anaconda 2009

More?

Alec Anaconda
01-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Inside her tracked vehicle, Christine coaxes out her rodent friend.

She talks to it, as it nibbles at a fatty hunk of roast venison,
“That nasty man has vertigo, Mr Rat, so he will not chase you today. I am not sure if I love him or hate him, but I do not like him at all. Do you think the sunshine will melt all this nasty cold snow?”

Christine returns to Peder, who is suffering both mentally and physically.

She watches him laying, almost motionless, afraid to move and terrified that a stroke is damaging his brain, destroying his intellect and his motor functionality.

Christine mocks him,
“Welcome to my world. How does it feel to not be in control, Peder?”

“For the love of God, woman, please help me. If I had not attempted to rescue you, I would not be in this wretched condition,” Peder grunts.

“If I had never laid eyes on you, my life would have been so much better.”

“If they come to rescue us, how will it look if I am dead?”

“Okay, I’ll try to distract your mind. I’m certain that will make you feel so much better. You seem to be sweating a lot.”

Christine ignores his protests as she removes all his clothes.

She laughs at his fumbling attempts to stop her, and guffaws as he falls off the crude bed.

As he struggles to return to the cot, Christine punches his balls, yelling,
“Make a fool of me, in front of the whole world, would you? Do you want to know what it feels like, to think you are all alone on a distant planet?”

Peder does not answer her questions, but only comments as he vomits,
“This is like being seasick. Please let me rest.”

“Well, poor old you,” she quips, with sarcasm sufficiently sharp to cut a hair lengthwise.

She cuts off a stout pine branch, then delivers a stinging blow across Peder’s arse, yelling,
“This is for the centrifuge!”

Christine’s temper runs out of control; with each blow, she reminds Peder of an insult or injury.

As her rage builds, she uses her fists and feet all over his naked, disorientated body, always one blow per misdemeanour.

Peder is as helpless as a baby, unable to concentrate even well enough to speak or move from Christine’s blind rage.

As time passes, Peder begins to fear for his life.

Christine’s wrath centres on his bollocks, punch after punch, each harder than the last.

Despite his pain, perhaps because of it, Peder becomes erect.

Christine strips off her clothing, punches his hard cock repeatedly, then mounts him and fucks him furiously.

Alec Anaconda
01-09-2010, 07:06 AM
With each thrust, she slaps his damaged ear, still finding a fresh crime for each blow.

Peder ejaculates furiously, but Christine continues remorselessly through two more climaxes, only stopping when he finally becomes limp.

She dismounts and pulls Peder’s balls until his spine arches high above the bed.

Christine squeezes and twists his tormented testicles, using both hands and all her strength.

She uses her thumbs to dig into each ball in turn, laughing as his scrotum blackens.

Christine shouts loudly, so that Peder will hear her, over his screams,
“This, my love, is for brainwashing me; for making my moon look alien. Give me one very good reason why I should not rip your plumbs from the tree.”

Peder is unable to speak or move, only moan and scream.

Christine continues remorselessly ballbusting this man.

Minutes pass quickly for Christine, as she luxuriates in her extreme, but justified revenge.

She does not feel the pain in her hands.

For Peder, it is an eternity entrapped in pain and confusion.

After a few more minutes, Peder falls still and silent with only his erratic breathing showing that he is still conscious.

Christine hears a twig crack, behind her.

One from the Vaults
01-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Some description would be nice, rather than just a flat listing of action. Like what the characters are thinking about, or what the sensations feel like.

Alec Anaconda
01-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Thank you for taking the time to read my extract.

I value any feedback on my work, and I’ll try to incorporate more feelings into this section if I ever revise this ebook.
If I rework this, I may also explain vertigo more fully, as it’s difficult to appreciate its horror unless one has experienced this medical condition.

Perhaps this scene works better in context.
It follows a slower section and I am attempting to increase the pace.
From here the narrative speeds up and changes direction.

Again, thanks for your interest.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
I’ve launched a special offer on my Extreme Vengeance trilogy.

Get Extreme Vengeance and Extreme Vengeance 2 at half price when you buy Extreme Vengeance 3.

The offer is only available, for a short time, through this link http://www.a1adultebooks.com/mbroffers.php?opt=A,id=annoc,in=111 (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/mbroffers.php?opt=A,id=annoc,in=111)

Other authors’ special offers will also be found there.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
02-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
Thanks,

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
02-12-2010, 09:18 AM
I’ve extended my special offer, which you can now find at

http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=111&pr=1922 (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=111&pr=1922)

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
02-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Sorry, this offer expires on February 28th.

Alec Anaconda

Dreihundert
05-19-2010, 11:12 PM
I love the word usage, and I also love that the woman is attacking the male out of pure anger, and not directly sexually or experimentally as in so many other stories.

I will have to take example from this.

Alec Anaconda
05-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Thank you for your kind observations, Dreihundert.

Her rage, but not all of her actions, are from an experience that I hope never to endure again.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
06-20-2010, 01:36 PM
I would welcome any other comments, good or bad.

Alec Anaconda