PDA

View Full Version : [Story] A friendship destroyed

arfdelo
01-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Jack is my best friend. Well, at least he was. Not sure about that now. See, I've always liked Jack a lot. As a friend. A really good friend, yes, but still a friend. But it seems like guys are not made for just friendship with girls. And Jack, although he was pretending to be nothing more than just friend, was also very attracted by me. I could feel it. And I could see it, by the bump on his jeans sometimes when we were talking.
The problem is, on top of not being not really attracted by him, he also has a girlfriend, Amy. And Amy is also my best friend. In fact, I even arranged for them to meet in the first place, and they have been together for 4 years now. And I can't understand why guys can't just be satisfied with what they have. I mean, AMy is beautiful, she really is. Jack knows it, says he loves her, but it doesn't stop him from flirting with me.

I also suspect him to have an asian fetichism. Or something like that. He love girls, every kind of girl, white, blonde, black, but when we are together, I can see he gets distracted by asian girls passing by more often. Amy is asian, about 5'4", B cups, slim body, tight ass. I am a little smaller, with slightly bigger boobs, and also pretty proud of my ass and legs, even if I find them too short. Jack, as the opposite, is a tall white guy, brown-haired, nice blue eyes, with a quite muscular body. I'm not saying I'm not physically attracted at all by him, but first he is my best friend, my best friend boyfriend, and as strong as our friendship is, he's not the type of guy I'm looking for, and at 24, I don't want to settle down like Amy and Jack. Call me a whore if you want, I'm just enjoying life.

So Jack was always bringing sex in the conversation. For instance, Amy already told me he was well endowed. But every time I was talking about a guy I've slept with, he could not stop himself from talking about how I would have enjoyed it much more if the guy had a cock like his, or how he'd knew how to pleasure me, and so on... What pissed me off even more was how he looked at my cleavage all the time. I know guys can't stop themselves from looking at our tits, but still, he's my friend, can't he have some manners?

On this particularly warm summer day, we were sitting in a park, talking about everything and nothing. I was wearing a nice tank top and a skirt, he had shorts and a shirt on. I was pissed because it seems like he was talking to my boobs and legs. He could not stare at my eyes when talking. When he was acting like this, I always brought his relationship in the conversation.
"So, everything still alright between you and Amy?"
"Yeah, yeah, everything's fine" he said, blushing a little, and at least looking at my eyes.

So the talking went on until I "accidentally" said:
"It's so warm today!"
I saw him grin, looking at my top, and he said:
"Well, why don't you take that off?"
He said it like a job, but I was disgusted, as I could see he already had a boner in his shorts! He was becoming a jerk, and needed a lesson.
"If I take my top off, then you have to take your shirt off!" I said, smiling.
"Well, if that's a bet, you're about to lose it!", and he took his shirt off. His shorts were not hiding much, and I could see his cock getting harder and harder. I pretended just to notice it.
"Wah, wah, What have you got here?" I said, still smiling, and pointing at his pants. This time, he was not blushing.
"That's my long and large tool, hoping you'll take that bet!"
I was disgusted.
"Well, I'm not going too" I said, and he looked disappointed. "But you've got something really nice here…" And I began to gently rub his 6-pack, moving my hand down to his crotch. Jack was speechless. I reach for his cock and stroked it gently through his shorts. It was big indeed.
"Are you enjoying this, Jack?"
"Yes. Yes, Jessica! It feels so good!"

People nearby were looking at us, then turned their heads in disgust. I put my hand inside his shorts and reach for his balls, then began to fondle them.
"God, Jess! I'm gonna cum!"
"What would Amy think of all this?" And I squeezed his balls hard at the same time he came, ruining his orgasm. Soon he was in so much pain.
"Please, Jess, please! Stop!"
I finally released the pressure on his balls, and removed my hand from his shorts. There was cum all over it. Disgusting.
"I'm sorry", he said. "I'm really sorry." He stood up and quickly left.

I was still angry, but pleased at the same time. I've been rough at sex already, but doing this with my friend was different. I might enjoy it a lot, overpowering him.

To be continued...

Teardrop
01-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Thank you for a very enjoyable story. I'm looking forward to the next part very much.

arfdelo
01-16-2010, 06:32 AM
A few days went by without any news from Jack. I thought he must have been ashamed and would not look at my boobs anymore. Then, after barely a week, he started talking to me again. And it was worst. He could not stop looking at my boobs and at my ass when we met. Then after a few more days he started talking about what happened. He was sorry for the cum on my hand, but he had enjoyed my squeezing so much.
"I would let you do what you want with my balls", he said. "That wouldn't be cheating with Amy, would it?"
At first I was pissed, because I thought that would teach him some manners, but I also really enjoyed having the control over him. Just the thought of squeezing his balls, of kicking him again and again, made me wet. I was curious.
"That wouldn't be cheating at all. Why don't you come to my place, let's say tonight, so we can have some fun, without cheating at all?"
"Right. Perfect." he said.
I could see in his eyes he expected more than a rough session on his balls. He expected blowjob, or a boob job, as a reward. That was so not going to happen. I just turned my best friend into my sex slave.

I bought myself some leather shorts for the night to come. Put some make up, a nice push-up bra and tight-fitting top. I wanted to make him hard.

Jack was right on time. He had told Amy he was having some beers with friends. Sure he was. He wore a pair of jeans and a shirt.
"Hi Jess, you look beautiful!" he said. "I'm all yours."
"Thank you. Please enter." He did as ordered. "Now, open your legs".
He did so, and I prepared myself for kicking his balls. First, rubbed my right foot on his balls to find the target, then I stepped back.
"Ready?" I asked. I didn't wait for his answer. I throw my foot hard in his balls. I missed my target a little, but he reached for his balls immediately.
"Don't keep your hands here, or I'm gonna break your fingers!" I said.
He said nothing, but removed his hands from his balls. I could see he was already in deep pain.

I stepped a little closer, grab his shoulders, then "WHACKKK!", I slammed my knee in his balls, 5 times in a row, harder and harder. It was easier to hit the target properly. When I let it go, he fell onto the ground, holding his balls. I kneeled on top of him, cleared his hands away, made a fist with my fingers and punched his balls, again and again. That was amazing. I could feel his balls flattening as they made contact with my fist.
"Please, Jess, stop!" he managed to stay. I kept punching him a few times.
"Already, Jack? But we've just started!"
"I... I know... But I can't take more, please, stop."
I did as he asked, and started undoing his jeans.

"What... what are you doing?" he asked. I could hear the fear in his voice.
"Relax, I'm just givin' you some great time. Or maybe you don't want it, maybe you think it would be like cheating on Amy?"
"No, no Jess, it's not. Please, I need some comforting, my balls are hurting like hell".
I completely removed his jeans and began gently fondling his balls and cock through his boxer. I could feel his balls were a bit flatter than usual, but despite the pain, his cock was hard in no time.
"Mmm, do you like it, Jack? Do you want me to make you come?"
"Yes, yes Jess, please, I want to cum so much!" I could feel his cock getting harder and harder.
"Maybe you'd like some help from my mouth? You know how much I'd love to swallow your cum?"
"God, yes, I'd love to! Please Jess, let me cum in your mouth!"
I smiled at him. He was so about to come. I formed a fist with my fingers.
"Well, that's SO not going to happen!!" Saying that, I strongly punched his balls with my fist. All Jack managed to say was a big "Oucchhhh!" as my fist made contact with his vulnerable little things.
"Instead, I should tell Amy about all this, how his boyfriend wants to stick his filthy cock in my mouth!"
I reached under his boxers, grab his balls and squeezed with all my strength. I was having so much fun. Apparently, Jack was not, he was trying to curl on the floor, and all he could manage to do was to whisper "Please! Please!" with a girlie voice.
I squeezed and squeezed for like a good minute. I could feel his nuts between my fingers, and all I wanted was to make them pop right there, but I needed him for some more time...

When I finally released his balls, Jack was almost ***********. I gave him a few minutes to recover. Meanwhile, I got some rope to tie his hands between his back, so he wouldn't stop me from punching him.
"Come on, the fun's not over!" I said. Stand up!
He did as ordered, with some difficulty.
I didn't wait for him to think more. I stepped back then slammed my foot hard in his groin. He screamed but didn't fall. And he couldn't protect his balls, so that was great. I kicked him a few more times, harder and harder, and finally stopped him from falling. Holding his shoulders, I slammed my knee as hard as I could a few more times. I was getting wet with all this.
At least, he could not get more, his knees gave up and he falled on the floor.
"Please, Jess, stop, I can't take it anymore!" he managed to stay, crying.
"You've got the weakest balls I ever saw" I said, removing his boxers. "You can't even take a few girl kicks!"
I punched his balls a few more times, then grab his ballsack.
"You know I'm so horny right now, I want to fuck so much! Too bad you can't get hard now! I can't even feel your balls, don't you feel them in your throat?" I said, smiling.
Jack was crying on the floor and said nothing. I removed his ropes and he instantaneously reached for his balls.
"I'm going to take a shower now. I need to cum, too. If you're there when I'm back, I'll have to ******** you."

I left him there, went to the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and took a long shower. I had a great orgasm, touching myself and thinking of what just happened. When I was finished, Jack was long gone.

To be continued...

Iguana
01-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Arfdelo, this is one hot story! Please send more!

Iguana

~Jin~
01-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Yes, a great story indeed. I look forward to the next part.:D

Ronnie
01-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Great story, I would love to be in his place :ibow4u:

Dreihundert
01-17-2010, 10:41 PM
:O. I enjoyed this, I will keep myself updated on this thread.

bb04
01-19-2010, 10:51 AM
When I first started reading it I thought it was based on a true story that had happened.
I think that proves that you are a very skilled writer, and I'd love to hear how the story ends. ^^

poolman2
01-19-2010, 04:59 PM
arfdelo,

This is an excellent story you are writing.:bananajum

Keep up the good work!

poolman2:)

FetishCOD.com
01-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Encore! What happens next? :letsplay

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
01-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Wow! Impressive story! I can't wait to read the next installment! Very well written!

Alec Anaconda
01-25-2010, 01:14 PM
To be continued …

Whenever you are ready, sir.

I love the first two instalments.

Alec Anaconda

arfdelo
01-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks a lot for all your comments. Made me willing to finish this story.
So here is the end.

arfdelo
01-26-2010, 12:54 PM
I didn't have to wait for long. Barely a week later, Jack was already ringing at my door. He told me straight away his balls had hurt him so much he had not been able to have sex for the whole week. But he was hornier than ever, and he liked what I did to him so much that he could not stop thinking about it. Right. I will never understand guys. Hit them in the balls and they'll ask for more.
But I have to admit I loved kicking and squeezing his balls, too, and I've been masturbating the whole week thinking about that, so I was already wet just by thinking about doing it again.
"What did Amy say about you swollen balls?" I asked him.
"Well, I had to tell her I smashed my balls on my bike's saddle, and she looked very sorry for me..."

I didn't tell him I had actually talked to Amy about what happened. She couldn't believe it, and was devastated. I could understand. The boy she loved was lurking at her best friend, and possibly many other girls! She told me I was right to do what I did, that he deserved to be punished much more. I told her to act as if nothing has happened, that I'll fix everything soon.

So here was Jack at my apartment again, expecting some more rough treatment on his balls, also expecting me to make him cum, empty his fully loaded balls.

"Okay Jack", I told him, "If you want more, I'll be more than happy to give you the greatest moments of your life." I could already see the lust in in eyes, and a bulge forming in his pants. I stepped closer to him, so close that he could feel my tits pressing against his chest, and I could feel his cock against my belly. "But this time, I want total control. I want you tied so you won't try to protect your balls all the time."
I could see that he was hesitating, so I reached for his cock and gently rubbed it through his jeans. I could feel his cock hardening instantaneously.
"Whatever you want, mistress." He eventually said.

The set up was perfect. I led him to my bedroom, where I have a loft bed, with space and a desk underneath, and tied his both hands to the bed, so he was standing with his hands tied above his head. I could see in his eyes he was a little scared, but it was too late now, he wouldn't go anywhere until I was finished...
I left the room for a minute, reached for my cellphone and texted Amy: "Ur bf is at my place, asking 4 more. Got him by the balls. Come here asap". My plan was working, I was so excited.

Back to my bedroom, I quickly removed Jack's jeans, to leave him in red boxer. He was rock hard, looking at my cleavage and tits through my tank top. He was certainly picturing himself fucking me in this bedroom, on my own bed, and that made me harder. But today, the little asian I am was going to fuck him deeply.
"Should we use a safe word?" he asked. "I mean, when I can't take it anymore, I'll say a word and you stop, OK?"
"Of course", I lied. "Say 'Amy' when you can take it anymore. Now, will you spread open your legs, or do I have to tie them too?"
"No, I'll keep them open, I promise."

Jack spread his legs opened, so I had a clear view of the target: his balls. I grabbed them with my hand through his boxers, and gently squeezed them, making him moan.
"I can feel they recovered pretty well", I said. "I'm sure you're almost ready to blow your load, now?"
"Mmmm, yesss". I could feel his was not going to hold much longer.
"Good." I said. Letting go his balls, I grabbed his shoulders and slammed my knees hard in his balls, totally ruining his pleasure.
"Ouchhh!"
I did not leave him time to recover. I raised my knee ten more times, hitting him harder and harder. It felt so good! I stepped back and kicked him as many times with my right foot. "One... two...". He was struggling, but could not move, nor fall on the floor. The feeling of my bare foot smashing his balls was so great. Still counting, I then punched his balls with my fist.
"Stop!" he said. "Stop! Amy!"
I laughed, and keeped punching his nuts.
"Please, Jess, please, stop this." I could see he really was in pain, and he was weaker and weaker, not far from passing out."
I stop punching his balls, reached under his boxers, grabbed his swollen nuts and squeezed, making him squealed like a girl.
"You cheating bastard." I told him. "What would Amy think of you?"
"I... Um... Please, Jess... Stop!"

At that precise moment, my doorbell rang. It was Amy, for sure.
"What? Who?..." said Jack
"Stay right there, I'll be back", I said. But he was not going anywhere. I ran for the door and opened it. It was Amy.
"Where's this fucking bastard?!"
"In my bedroom. He's..." But she was already heading for my bedroom. I followed her. I had never saw her that angry!

"Here you are!" she said, and without waiting, she kicked him hard in the balls with her foot. I guess would have fallen if he could. She then slapped his face hard.
"So you like being kicked in the nuts? I'm gonna give you some pleasure, you'll see, you fucking perv!"
"No, Amy... no, it's not..."
Jack was already weak, but he was on the verge of collapsing when she punched him, kneed him, kicked him so many times. She then removed his boxers and grabbed his balls with both her hands.
"Those useless things… You told me you crashed them on your bike? I'm gonna break them for good!"
Amy squeezed his balls harder and harder, for like a good minute. Jack passed out. She kept squeezing, then kicking him a few more times, before finally turning her face to me.
"Thank you for telling me", she said. She had a strange expression on her face. Part sad and angry, part enjoying herself. "This bastard needs a lesson."
That was what I expected. I was already wet.
"Let me help you with that", I said. "But first, you have to enjoy smashing his balls."
Jack was still passed out as I took hold of his left nut and began squeezing it. Amy did the same with his right nut.
"How does that feel?" I asked her.
"Great! Really great indeed! I feel I am in complete control over this cheating jerk."
"Right! Squeeze harder! Feel his balls flattening." She did so, and so did I. I was so aroused I moved my free hand down my skirt and began touching myself.
"Let's wait until he wakes up", I said. "We then allow him a last cum before making his balls pop."
"Excellent idea. Let's ******** him, so this bastard will never cheat on a girl again."

arfdelo
01-26-2010, 12:54 PM
We were still "playing" with his balls when Jack woke up, and puke immediately.
"Ohhh, poor boy", I said. "You're still in pain?"
"Yes, please, please, stop hurting me, you can't imagine the pain."
We stopped squeezing his balls and I gave him a gentle slap, making him jump in fear.
"Amy, I'm sorry, I really am. I'm just a weak boy, and I need sex a lot, and Jess really teased me."
"I'm sorry too, Jack", said Amy, wearing a vicious smile on her face. "We've been a little rough on your balls. What about we give you a hell of an handjob, both of us?"
"I'm not sure I can get hard again today, my balls are really hurting..." said Jack.
"Let's see that", I said.
Amy and I began to work on his manhood, stroking his limp cock, gently fondling his hurting balls, using our four soft hands to give him maximum pleasure. He was scared at first, scared that we would squeeze his balls again, or slap them, then he began to relax, his cock hardening quickly. Amy went on her knees and started licking his cock, while I was fondling his balls.
"Do you want to come in my mouth?" Amy said. "Do you want me to swallow all you big load?"
For all I knew, it was the first time Amy offered to swallow his seed, and I could tell by Jack's rock hard cock that he really liked the idea.
"Yes, yeess Amy, I want it so bad!"
I could tell Jack was on the verge of exploding when Amy stopped licking for a while, and I stopped working on his balls, knowing what she was going to say.
"Enjoy it, Jack, cause that will be your last cum ever. You won't be tempted to stick your cock somewhere else after today."
"Whatever you want, I just need to cum!" Jack said, so frustrated to be stopped for the 2nd time tonight as he was about to cum. Boys. Always thinking with their dick.

Suddenly, Amy fully took Jack's cock in her mouth, almost gagging on it, and began sucking it. I took hold of his balls and squeezed them as Jack exploded in Amy's mouth, shooting load after load. Amy quickly withdrew her mouth as it was almost full of cum, and we both took one of his nuts, squeezed them as hard as we could. His cock was still shooting load after load, on our clothes, hands, faces… Amy spat the cum in her mouth.
"Did you really believe I was gonna swallow your disgusting thing?" she said.
"Now let's rupture his nuts!" I said, and we both squeezed even harder, used on nails on his balls to make them pop.
"Noooooooooooooo!" Jack managed to say before he passed out.
"That doesn't work", I said. "The balls are flattening but won't rupture. Let's stomp on them."
We undid the ropes and Jack falled on the floor, ***********. Both wearing heels, we managed to get his balls on the floor and stood on them, a nut under my feet, a nut under Amy's. We stomped harder and harder.
"Oh! I did it! I popped his ball!" Amy said.
I stomped harder and finally felt his other ball giving way.
"We did it! We smashed his balls!" I grabbed his ballsack with my hands to make sure they were empty. "He won't cheat on you again, he's useless now."
I had ********* my first guy and felt I was going to enjoy that a lot. Something told me he was not going to be the last.

I reached for my pussy, as did Amy, and watching our first masterpiece, lying on the floor, we both had our first truly orgasm.

poolman2
01-27-2010, 01:31 AM
arfdelo,

That was a wonderful story. :bananajum Please keep up the good work. I really enjoyed reading it.

poolman2

Sockmess
01-27-2010, 06:03 AM
damn great story. Thanks for sharing

ballball100
01-27-2010, 08:58 AM
very nice story !!!:) :)

counting crows
01-27-2010, 10:44 AM
That was pretty amazing stuff. More please!! :)