PDA

View Full Version : Want hard knee or dream of hard knee???

cracker
01-06-2010, 12:15 PM
I've had moderate kneeing by a pro (yes, it hurts) but dream of one or multiple full shots delivered by a gf. She might not go for it --- moreover, she slaps and squeezes with a modest degree of enthusiasm) but I'm also not sure if I want it if it will lead to a hospital visit, lying on the floor for hours, a bulging testicle and so on. I'm willing to put up with the pain but possible physical damage scares me a bit. In the meantime, I can always watch men getting their balls busted full force online.

wiffin
01-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Here is an oldie that reminds me of a knee that really hurt.

Jewels_4Me
01-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Here is an oldie that reminds me of a knee that really hurt. That's an AWESOME photo. Who is she and where is it from?

In the meantime, I can always watch men getting their balls busted full force online.

There's a lot of difference between fantasy and real life. I'm not sure if I'd be up for experiencing the trauma you describe in real life.

However, I'm elated that the Internet allows us to see some of these guys go all the way getting kicked as hard as possible. If they will allow it, then we should be able to enjoy their misery.

Alec Anaconda
01-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I love her cast-iron cock grip!

wiffin
01-07-2010, 02:14 PM
That is an older Mistress monika. I have the movie around here somewhere and this is another one of the same vintage.:D

lisbonballs
01-07-2010, 05:59 PM
once i was teasing a friend of mine. she was so angry with me she gave me the hardest kneeing in my balls until today...was so painful! but was also an excitement! i understand the physical damage scare but if you are excited enough you will forget that...and mos of the times nothing happens (...maybe one hour of agony! )

Ziomek
01-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Mistress Monika is from Poland.

legolas81
01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
hi i`m looking for the knee kick picture from that girl for a lot of month in the recent update area this is one of them but i lost the knee pic :(

legolas81
01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
thats the girl that i mean ;)

legolas81
01-08-2010, 01:40 PM
mh ok can`t upload it