PDA

View Full Version : Hanging and Asphyxia?

subcumlover
01-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Has anyone had experience in this. I get so hard imagining submitting to a sadistic mistress into these kinks.

leccle
01-07-2010, 06:49 PM
yo might onlt try it once;)

leccle
01-07-2010, 06:50 PM
;)you might only try it once

geldedincubus
01-08-2010, 05:18 AM
For 7 years I had a Mistress whose girlfriend was a female nude wrestler. She was a big powerful girl, but very attractive. She had a kink about choking her men to the point of unconsciousness as she fucked them. And she particularly favored men of small statue.

She stayed with us a lot, and I relished going by her room at night and easing the door slightly ajar whenever I could hear sounds coming from the room indicating she was "getting it on" with someone. I would get a hard on and precum would freely flow from me watching her partner thrash about as she manually choked him or used some device such as a cord. They would even try smacking the hell out of her, but to no avail. Eventually they would cease their movements and fall limp. She knew just how to do this to put them to sleep but not kill them. After they regained their consciousness she would begin to erotically kiss them and fondle them back to an arousal, go back to fucking them and do the choking all over again. She was quite a character!