PDA

View Full Version : Post-vasectomy ballbusting

thetrent
01-23-2010, 01:39 AM
Any info on post-vasectomy ballbusting? Is it the same after a vasectomy and if so, how long after can you start doing it again?

Alec Anaconda
01-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Why do you think BB could be different after the op?

The trauma, and hence the recovery time, varies greatly, from minutes to weeks.

You may be black, blue and then all sorts of weird colours, and feeling as if you’ve enjoyed the most extreme BB of your life.
Then again, you could be fit to ride a bicycle away from the surgery.

Depending on local procedures, you’ll return to your surgeon after about a week or about twenty ejaculations (which ever comes first), with a spunk sample.

I suggest, provided that last quick check is okay, return to BB when you’re ready.

A few days later, when you get your Jaffa certificate, all your contraception worries are history.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Did my reply help?

Did any of these answers http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8512 assist your decision process?

Hasta
01-31-2010, 05:28 PM
Since mine, I haven't noticed much difference. I did take it easy for a couple weeks right after. I did notice that I recover faster after sex than I used to...so it is more fun to play round two with some nut pain.

Galaxyife
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
For me, I visited one of my favorite dommes in Atlanta about 2 months post-op. My right nut was VERY sensitive (it was pretty painful too during the procedure) and didn't take very much to cause pain. We kept at it, but at a much reduced force. After about 3 months or so, no noticeable difference.

I do notice on occasion that when getting a real good squeeze, the right nut hurts like a mo-fo...but I do enjoy it so! I don't notice much difference with the kicks though...as a matter of fact, I think I can handle harder kicks than ever.

Incidentally, after the procedures, my recovery was pretty easy. Not sure if it was from the high tolerance to ball pain or if I was just lucky.

thetrent
01-31-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm sorry for the double post, but the new members posts do not show up immediately. They are scanned by the mods and then approved and then posted. When I made the first post, I didn't read that message and I went to the forum to view my thread and it was nowhere to be found. Thus, I resubmitted the thread and payed close attention and then saw the message about waiting for the mod to approve it. Very annoying system... however, I do understand the reason for having it. Thanks for all the replies, you guys have been great.

Alec Anaconda
02-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes, posts do move down, and then out of sight, very quickly.
No apology necessary.

My woman watched my operation with interest, discussing my plumbing in detail with the doctor, as if I were not there.
You might consider this option.

I should have mentioned the unique feeling of the needle penetrating each testicle, in turn, as the doctor injected the local anaesthetic.
I had always wanted to try this, but had been too terrified of infection and damage.

After recovery, my balls hung a little lower for many months and my libido permanently increased.

Please let us know how you get on.

Alec Anaconda

thetrent
02-02-2010, 01:42 AM
well i wasn't excited about the surgery, that's for sure. the needle didn't feel great, nor did the pressure that I felt while the doctor was cutting the vas deference. i did however have a hot nurse, so that was a nice plus. the nurse pretty much talked to me during the entire procedure. i don't know if she was meant to be a distraction or what. the biggest mistake i made was looking down while my sack was open. i can typically handle looking at open wounds and whatnot, but seeing your ball sack wide open was a different animal.

i had the operation in august of 2009 and I don't feel like i've fully recovered yet. I still feel a constant pressure in the epididymis. the doc said this could go away with time or stay around forever. also, my balls hang higher than they did before. i'm not too happy about this, but hoping they'll drop some more with time.

hearing the responses on this forum definitely helped. it makes me hopeful, while at the same time, makes me worried. I'm hopeful because it sounds like everybody had a smooth recovery. i'm worried because it sounds like everybody had a faster recovery than i'm having. i'm only 24 years old and i'm in great physical shape, so i'm definitely concerned that i'm not back to 100% yet and i'm worried i may never get there. i'll post any updates along the way, but i have a feeling there won't be any for a while.

thanks for all of the responses.

FetishCOD.com
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
If it's causing you more intense pain than you are used to, that is your body telling you something. Just be careful and don't overdo it, you have a long life of busting still to come.. ;)

Alec Anaconda
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I certainly did not have an easy vasectomy.
It was the most extreme BB of my life and my balls hung low for many months.

Although I know that the epididymis is
“a coiled tube attached to the back and upper side of the testicle that stores sperm and is connected to the vas deferens”,
but I’m not sure if I have any feelings from it.

As to your scrotum holding your balls higher, could the cause be your abstinence from BB?
I find that prolonged or extreme sack stretching and pulling often makes them hang lower for a few days.

Do you think your doctor will be shocked if you inquire about a BB activity?
Extraction of light bulbs from rectums, paper clips from bladders and penises from vacuum cleaners are routine.
As are the delicate tasks of cutting off steel cock-rings and extracting bee stings.

Your doctor is there to treat and give advice, not to judge

Alec Anaconda

steve226
02-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Hi thetrent,
I think the pain/pressure may be PVPS (Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome) I got that about 8 months after mine was really sore on my left nut, the Dr gave me some anti inflammatory and it went after a few days.
Ballbusting after I had a very mean g/f at the time who busted me the next day, she loved my swollen balls didn’t seem to cause me to many problems. I actually filmed her kicking my balls pretty much straight after if anyone would like to see it.
Also my libido has gone through the roof post V.