PDA

View Full Version : Post-vasectomy ballbusting

thetrent
01-25-2010, 12:42 AM
Does anybody have any information on post-vasectomy ballbusting? Can you still ballbust after a vasectomy and if so, how long do you need to wait after having one to go back to doing it? Thanks.

HsspodeBusted
01-26-2010, 06:54 AM
I waited a good two months before starting up again with light kicking. 6 months before I really started to get back into the swing of things...Just to be safe.

FetishCOD.com
01-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Yeah, I would wait a good long time, that isn't an operation you want to play around with. Or you could try getting a vasectomy WHILE ballbusting if you're as brave as some.. :wooow

thetrent
01-26-2010, 10:42 AM
Are you capable of doing the same things post-vasectomy that you were capable of before? I had my vasectomy back in August of 2009 and I haven't allowed the wife to do any ballbusting yet. I still feel pressure in the vas deference (which is perfectly normal after a vasectomy) and I don't want to mess up anything the doctor has done. I wanted to ask the doc if I could resume normal activity, but I was scared to mention ballbusting. I'd imagine they'd never recommend it.