PDA

View Full Version : Real or Fantasy?

Chilly
01-26-2010, 08:15 PM
This is a poll thread for male visitors to "Penectomy Enthusiasts."
I want to know how it breaks down.
Are you serious about wanting to lose your penis?
Or is this merely a sexy fantasy for you?

Design
01-27-2010, 12:22 AM
crap i pushed the wrong button
:o

Chilly
01-27-2010, 12:50 AM
The Penis Terminator has already been dispatched to your location.
There's no way to cancel the order.:eek:
You have my sincere condolences.:(

Sockmess
01-27-2010, 02:36 AM
As of right now its just a fanasty, I like sex too much. But what if I get erticle disfunction or penile cancer... you can bet I wouldn't mind going out in a blaze of pleasure

Chilly
01-27-2010, 02:44 AM
I'd love to do an open interview with you on this thread.
I promise to be on my very best behavior.
If you're not comfortable with any question I may ask, you
don't have to answer.
Since it's all about my puerile curiosity, please feel free
to decline my offer if you wish, with no hard feelings
from me, okay?:)

Sockmess
01-27-2010, 02:47 AM
Sure but don't expect to finish it tonight

Chilly
01-27-2010, 03:14 AM
Sure but don't expect to finish it tonight

:Baahaha: I was making that offer to kenthastings, since, so far, he's the only one on the "yes" side of the issue. But thanks for volunteering so quickly. If it gets slow here, I'll keep you in mind.

But since you're here already: What sort of "bang" would you like to go out on?

Sockmess
01-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Mine biggest thing would be ********** by method of smahsing my balls with the female body. Wearing heels or boots while stepping on them would be ultimate, but if a woman just wanted to punch or chew them to oblivion that would be game as well. And then for a bonus biting the dick off, or just the head off but leaving the shaft so I can pee standing up would be a great finisher.

The shame is you can only experince this kinda thing once (or twice if you smash one ball and then save the other for later) if my parts could grow back I would already experince this. So as long as I can have sex, this will always just be a fansty. The moment the parts don't work, then I will use them for my ultimate one time kink

Gibbonator
01-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Mine biggest thing would be ********** by method of smahsing my balls with the female body. Wearing heels or boots while stepping on them would be ultimate, but if a woman just wanted to punch or chew them to oblivion that would be game as well. And then for a bonus biting the dick off, or just the head off but leaving the shaft so I can pee standing up would be a great finisher.

How would you deal with the pain? My thought is that the pain, shock, blood loss etc. would simply be too great and any possible eroticism would be lost. Getting dosed up on painkillers might help but even so, I just don't think it'd really work. What do you think?

finally
01-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Google for "penile block" ;) Doesn't need be 100%...

Sockmess
01-27-2010, 09:48 PM
How would you deal with the pain? My thought is that the pain, shock, blood loss etc. would simply be too great and any possible eroticism would be lost. Getting dosed up on painkillers might help but even so, I just don't think it'd really work. What do you think?

not everyone goes thru shock, slow or fast (depending on the person) should be enough to deter shock. As for the pain i don't know. I can get over some brutal ball punishment and be ready to bang quickly, although i go thru this, i'm pretty sure i wont be up for fucking with all the pain and not to mention i would only go thru with this when i'm physically unable to fuck. Bed loss, no clue how i would go thru it. It shouldn't be massive sense i would be losing a soft dick, so only internal blood loss would be a problem. I havent look into that much cause right now my shit works.

Chilly
01-27-2010, 10:40 PM
I extend the same invitation to you as I did to kenthastings.
In fact, to anyone who votes yes, rsvp here to let me know
whether you are willing or unwilling to be interviewed by me.

Chilly
01-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Are you bothered at all by the idea that the fantasy of losing it
gets you off? Would you trade in this kink for some other way of
getting the Mighty O, if you could?
How would you use this↓ gadget, if you had it?
http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/ifreak/?xrs=eml_012510

jack6two
01-30-2010, 12:56 PM
im very hard in fantasy and some modding and doing near to the penectomy by splitting and cutting in and through my penis. its very horny for me and goes into the direction of really cutting off, i mean...

jack6two
01-30-2010, 12:59 PM
crossed swords...

Chilly
01-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I guess I'm lost when it comes to understanding
equating pain with pleasure. I always thought
those concepts were located at opposite ends
of the sensation meter.:confused:

Sockmess
01-30-2010, 10:29 PM
I guess I'm lost when it comes to understanding
equating pain with pleasure. I always thought
those concepts were located at opposite ends
of the sensation meter.:confused:

Then why are you a member of this site? Having one testicles assaulted is painful, but for few with this fetish, also find it pleasurable. Granted for me only a woman should inflict this kind of pain towards me. This isn't a solo event like masturbation. At least for me.

Chilly
01-31-2010, 01:13 AM
Then why are you a member of this site?

:Baahaha: I should get a dollar for every time someone asks me a question like this.
I'm starting to feel downright unwanted around here!

Well, for one thing, femdom isn't just ballbusting.

And for another, there really isn't any way for just a regular visitor like me
to create a whole new forum (such as "Ballbusting World" is) for what personally turns me on. Somehow the foot fetishists and face sitters were able to get their own forums. I don't know how to do that. Most of us don't. So, Ballbusting World has become a catch-all forum for all kinds of fetishes.

The best I can do is visit the threads here that come reasonably close
to giving me a woody. But it isn't just that.

I ask questions, not to be an irritant, but because I honestly want to know. Not just about why I happen to be turned on by certain things. I want to know why everybody is turned on by whatever turns them on, too. I am as curious as the proverbial cat. Maybe even more.

And that's what internet forums are really great for. If you ask, you may get an answer. If you don't ask, then for sure you won't get one. And that won't do anything about my curiosity.

Besides, I know I'm not alone. We all can learn a little more about what makes the other tick through threads like this. Knowledge is better than ignorance any day.

While it is disappointing to me that only you and Finally have consented to opening up to me, I completely understand why the others haven't. Talking about why something turns you on is a deeply personal thing. Plus many of them may not even know the reason why. But I hope that when they see I'm sincere in my promise to behave, maybe they'll work up the courage to jump in.

Having one testicles assaulted is painful, but for few with this fetish, also find it pleasurable. Granted for me only a woman should inflict this kind of pain towards me. This isn't a solo event like masturbation. At least for me.

No, I imagine it is not. Testicular pain isn't even sexy for me. Anything to do with my balls never figures in any of my fantasies. And in sex, I insist that my partner be gentle with me in that area. And they've all been pretty good about that.:) But then I consider myself a pretty good judge of a woman's character.

I am curious, though, about how much freedom you give to your parter to inflict this kind of pain on you. Do you coach her vocally? Or is it more like she does whatever she wants to you until you give her a code word? Is there ever a worry on your (or her) part that she may seriously injure you? Is making babies not a consideration for you?

Sockmess
01-31-2010, 01:30 PM
:Baahaha: I should get a dollar for every time someone asks me a question like this.
I'm starting to feel downright unwanted around here!

Damn and i thought i was saying something original.

And for another, there really isn't any way for just a regular visitor like me
to create a whole new forum (such as "Ballbusting World" is) for what personally turns me on.

If i may ask what is your kink that brings you here? It has to be somewhat painful. (smothering, trample etc) I never really heard of femdom without a little physical pain.

While it is disappointing to me that only you and Finally have consented to opening up to me, I completely understand why the others haven't. Talking about why something turns you on is a deeply personal thing. Plus many of them may not even know the reason why. But I hope that when they see I'm sincere in my promise to behave, maybe they'll work up the courage to jump in.
For the most part, i'm a open book. So thats probably why i don't care to say.

I am curious, though, about how much freedom you give to your parter to inflict this kind of pain on you. Do you coach her vocally? Or is it more like she does whatever she wants to you until you give her a code word? Is there ever a worry on your (or her) part that she may seriously injure you? Is making babies not a consideration for you?

Well the only woman i got to do it to me, I had to coach. I basically had to tell her don't be afraid, you can hit me harder. Very timid she was. I got her to read me the stories from eunuch archive where ********** via physical ****** was the outcome and she truly didn't like it. So i had no fear of her going extra rough on my balls. But I doubt i would allow myself to be tied up by a woman i didn't know and have her attack my balls. That is of course if they are working of course. The moment they stop... well you know she can flatten them bastards for all i care.

Chilly
01-31-2010, 11:08 PM
If i may ask what is your kink that brings you here? It has to be somewhat painful. (smothering, trample etc) I never really heard of femdom without a little physical pain.

You're absolutely right.
I grew up in the 60's. We had no 'sex ed'. And no adult would be caught dead discussing matters of a sexual nature to a kid. Which left us curious kids to our own devices.
In my case, my mother was an awful misandrist. And she was very good at keeping it hidden from the outside world. She had one face that she showed the public, and quite another was reserved for me in private. I could write a book about what she did to me and got away with, because I was her captive "little man." But let's focus on her contribution to my kink.
********** threats were standard tools of discipline. I've only learned recently, thanks to the internet, that it is not an unheard of thing.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/795317/carers-threatened-to-cut-off-boys-penis
And probably more common than normal society is willing to admit. Yet.

In fairness, maybe women who do this to little boys are probably just trying anything they can think of that can be used to control him. But whatever their motivations, it either doesn't enter their minds (or if it does, they quickly dismiss it with a "Who cares?") that they are planting some pretty terrible seeds in that little boy's mind.

At an age when most of the other boys were throwing rocks at girls and considering them too sissyish to pal around with, I was ingratiating myself with them. I never went through an "I hate girls" phase, and never accepted the idea that this was a normal boy thing. Frankly, I was embarrassed by my fellow males' behaviour, and I wanted these girls to know that we weren't all that bad. And most pre-adolescent girls can be sweet people and a lot of fun to be around. But there were exceptions.

These were the boy-haters. They never had anything good to say about boys. In fact, the only thing that seemed to brighten their otherwise sourpuss faces was the act of saying or doing something nasty to a boy.
And even though I was not the "male equivalent" of them, that didn't matter to them. I was still an intruder in what they considered to be their own private little hen-party. One even told me that the only way she'd be okay with me being around, is if I cut my dick off, first.

Even now, I think that was an interesting thing for her to say. Why did it bother her that I allegedly had one? It wasn't like I went around exposing it to anyone. I never even brought it up in conversation. But still. She knew it was there. And that bothered her.

At that age and in that culture, we didn't know about sex. To us, the word was interchangeable with the word "gender". As in "What sex are you?" While my mother didn't want me to know that males had anything to do with it, she had no problem with telling me that only girls could grow up to have babies. And if I liked babies, too, the only thing I could do was marry a girl who already had one, and maybe she'd share hers with me.

But regardless of individual parental mind-poison, or flat-out refusal to discuss with curious children what certain organs were for, we kids took the initiative to find out for ourselves. We learned that boys were the "haves" and that girls were the "have nots." And that pissed the girls off.

Back then, if you asked any of us what was the difference between the sexes, even a girl would blurt out "Boys have dicks!" If you asked her what girls had, more often than not she would say, "Nothing."

Today, a girl the same age is more likely to say, "A vagina!" Which tells me that we are making progress as a species.:)

I never lorded my "advantage" over the girls. But if one tried to pick a fight with me over which gender was "better," well I was ****** to defend myself.
If she tried to use the old "we can have babies" gambit on me, I could just fold my arms and say, "Really? Okay, do it. Let me see you have a baby."
Her smug smile would disappear. For a moment, she'd look like she was actually thinking it over. Then she'd stomp her little foot and walk away.:Baahaha:

However, there was one thing she could say that I couldn't shoot down so easily. "Girls can chop off and eat what boys have, and boys can't get even with us!"

Wow.:eek:

The chop-off part I'd heard before. But the "eat" part was a new wrinkle. It was one thing to be threatened with painful amputation. Quite another to imagine her making it disappear forever with just an open mouth and a little flick of the wrist. And what could I do to her that would compare to that?

Since then, in every grade level in school, I've known one, sometimes two girls who seemed to really be into openly fantasizing about the different ways she could deprive a boy of his dick, and the different ways she could enjoy devouring it. It creeped me out in much the same way as Clarice must have been creeped out by Hannibal Lecter. I had no way of knowing whether these people were just kinky, or actual psychopaths waiting to make news one day. But I can tell you one of them told me she had eaten an animal penis for real. And she still wouldn't turn down eating a human one, if the opportunity was there. Frankly, I believe her.

And I guess that's why I have turned out the way I have. Pretty distrustful of women who obsess this way, yet turned on by them like you wouldn't believe!:bananajum

Sockmess
02-01-2010, 07:00 PM
You're absolutely right.
I grew up in the 60's. We had no 'sex ed'. And no adult would be caught dead discussing matters of a sexual nature to a kid. Which left us curious kids to our own devices.
In my case, my mother was an awful misandrist. And she was very good at keeping it hidden from the outside world. She had one face that she showed the public, and quite another was reserved for me in private. I could write a book about what she did to me and got away with, because I was her captive "little man." But let's focus on her contribution to my kink.
********** threats were standard tools of discipline. I've only learned recently, thanks to the internet, that it is not an unheard of thing.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/795317/carers-threatened-to-cut-off-boys-penis
And probably more common than normal society is willing to admit. Yet.

In fairness, maybe women who do this to little boys are probably just trying anything they can think of that can be used to control him. But whatever their motivations, it either doesn't enter their minds (or if it does, they quickly dismiss it with a "Who cares?") that they are planting some pretty terrible seeds in that little boy's mind.

At an age when most of the other boys were throwing rocks at girls and considering them too sissyish to pal around with, I was ingratiating myself with them. I never went through an "I hate girls" phase, and never accepted the idea that this was a normal boy thing. Frankly, I was embarrassed by my fellow males' behaviour, and I wanted these girls to know that we weren't all that bad. And most pre-adolescent girls can be sweet people and a lot of fun to be around. But there were exceptions.

These were the boy-haters. They never had anything good to say about boys. In fact, the only thing that seemed to brighten their otherwise sourpuss faces was the act of saying or doing something nasty to a boy.
And even though I was not the "male equivalent" of them, that didn't matter to them. I was still an intruder in what they considered to be their own private little hen-party. One even told me that the only way she'd be okay with me being around, is if I cut my dick off, first.

Even now, I think that was an interesting thing for her to say. Why did it bother her that I allegedly had one? It wasn't like I went around exposing it to anyone. I never even brought it up in conversation. But still. She knew it was there. And that bothered her.

At that age and in that culture, we didn't know about sex. To us, the word was interchangeable with the word "gender". As in "What sex are you?" While my mother didn't want me to know that males had anything to do with it, she had no problem with telling me that only girls could grow up to have babies. And if I liked babies, too, the only thing I could do was marry a girl who already had one, and maybe she'd share hers with me.

But regardless of individual parental mind-poison, or flat-out refusal to discuss with curious children what certain organs were for, we kids took the initiative to find out for ourselves. We learned that boys were the "haves" and that girls were the "have nots." And that pissed the girls off.

Back then, if you asked any of us what was the difference between the sexes, even a girl would blurt out "Boys have dicks!" If you asked her what girls had, more often than not she would say, "Nothing."

Today, a girl the same age is more likely to say, "A vagina!" Which tells me that we are making progress as a species.:)

I never lorded my "advantage" over the girls. But if one tried to pick a fight with me over which gender was "better," well I was ****** to defend myself.
If she tried to use the old "we can have babies" gambit on me, I could just fold my arms and say, "Really? Okay, do it. Let me see you have a baby."
Her smug smile would disappear. For a moment, she'd look like she was actually thinking it over. Then she'd stomp her little foot and walk away.:Baahaha:

However, there was one thing she could say that I couldn't shoot down so easily. "Girls can chop off and eat what boys have, and boys can't get even with us!"

Wow.:eek:

The chop-off part I'd heard before. But the "eat" part was a new wrinkle. It was one thing to be threatened with painful amputation. Quite another to imagine her making it disappear forever with just an open mouth and a little flick of the wrist. And what could I do to her that would compare to that?

Since then, in every grade level in school, I've known one, sometimes two girls who seemed to really be into openly fantasizing about the different ways she could deprive a boy of his dick, and the different ways she could enjoy devouring it. It creeped me out in much the same way as Clarice must have been creeped out by Hannibal Lecter. I had no way of knowing whether these people were just kinky, or actual psychopaths waiting to make news one day. But I can tell you one of them told me she had eaten an animal penis for real. And she still wouldn't turn down eating a human one, if the opportunity was there. Frankly, I believe her.

And I guess that's why I have turned out the way I have. Pretty distrustful of women who obsess this way, yet turned on by them like you wouldn't believe!:bananajum

never had an adult figure in my life threaten to cut it off at least that i can remember. Maybe sub concise it had happen and i just don't remember it and this is why i have this fetish now.
And i thought the 60's was the decade of sex...

Chilly
02-01-2010, 08:10 PM
And i thought the 60's was the decade of sex...

:Baahaha: It was. If you were a hippy.

Chilly
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM
So the breakdown at this date and time is, one out of every four male visitors SAY that they are serious about it.:confused:
But also, to date, none have felt like talking about it.:(
To be fair, the ones in the fantasy column have been pretty quiet,
too.:asleep

Chilly
02-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Aimed at the guys in the fantasy column:

Do you feel sorry at all for guys who want to mutilate themselves sexually?
Or is it a case of "I don't care, as long as it isn't me."? Discuss.

Related question: Is it okay to get aroused over an actual act of bloody violence, be it a news story, a picture, or a video clip?
Why or why not?:confused:

Deviantadventures
02-10-2010, 05:00 PM
I will add myself to this list - I am very turned on at the thought of losing my cock and balls.. mostly my balls but the thought of a penectomy or a full nullo is a turn on as well.

I am very into BDSM and the punishment side of this is the turn on - the loss of my balls as an act of punishment for what i've done in the past is such a big turn on to me its unreal. I have no doubt that I would at this point go through with it in real life if presented the opportunity.

Chilly
02-10-2010, 07:43 PM
I am very into BDSM and the punishment side of this is the turn on - the loss of my balls as an act of punishment for what i've done in the past is such a big turn on to me its unreal. I have no doubt that I would at this point go through with it in real life if presented the opportunity.

So, for you it is a matter of relieving guilt?:confused:

Chilly
02-11-2010, 12:47 PM
...especially when the bet seems like a sure thing.:D

srbin
02-11-2010, 08:09 PM
so far it was only a fantasy, but I'm hoping for some real experience in near future, in case I like it, I don't know how will it progress, but in case I Don't, I'll stick to fantasy :)

Chilly
02-14-2010, 01:04 AM
so far it was only a fantasy, but I'm hoping for some real experience in near future, in case I like it, I don't know how will it progress, but in case I Don't, I'll stick to fantasy :)

I'm intrigued. If you could have the exact experience that you are hoping for, what, precisely, would that be?

Alec Anaconda
02-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Posted by Chilly:

Other than academic curiosity, I have little interest in penectomy.

In fact, I was still partially thinking about my new novel when I clicked this thread instead of my intended browsing.

In my humble opinion, Chilly, I think that you not only could write a book, but you should write that book.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
02-15-2010, 01:29 AM
Other than academic curiosity, I have little interest in penectomy.

In fact, I was still partially thinking about my new novel when I clicked this thread instead of my intended browsing.

In my humble opinion, Chilly, I think that you not only could write a book, but you should write that book.

Alec Anaconda

And I know it would feel good to get it all off my chest.
Know any publishers who'd take a risk on my story?
Essentially, I'd be whining about my childhood.
It might make a fascinating read for a few, but would it
be even enough to cover the cost of publishing?:confused:

Johnny Fu
02-15-2010, 08:03 AM
I just like to watch somebody get his thing cut by a very beautiful girl or woman.

Alec Anaconda
02-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Essentially, I'd be whining about my childhood.
One has to be excruciatingly cautions when writing about under eighteens, for your penname cannot provide the (apparent) anonymity of a forum.
This includes your recollections of your own childhood.
Exactly what you could include must be dictated my the publisher

Please read the links in my signature and this one:
http://www.fiction4all.com/index.htm?id=annoc&in=22 (http://www.fiction4all.com/index.htm?id=annoc&in=22)
Can you find a genre where your intended work would fit?

Your whining about your childhood does not seem to, so far, to be a formula for a best seller.
Maybe, how your man-hating mother has moulded your adult sex life, and those adult experiences, would form a better narrative.

It might make a fascinating read for a few, but would it be even enough to cover the cost of publishing?
Unless you are a “celebrity” or a “worthy”, selling an autobiography is unlikely.
However, adding an ebook is relatively cheap when compared to paper, especially if you present a clear manuscript already format to their standards.

Maybe you just need to write this book for you, not for publication.

As there is a world of difference in the workloads, could I suggest that you start with the blurb.
You could post it here and ask for many opinions, or message me if you wish.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
02-15-2010, 09:37 AM
You've given me a lot to consider.
What I think I'll do is just start writing...and keep it in
a special file on my computer. Once I have it all down
in text form, I can pull the best bits from it and see
what that forms.
Thanks for the suggestions.
They have been most inspiring.:thumbup

Chilly
02-16-2010, 06:33 AM
I just like to watch somebody get his thing cut by a very beautiful girl or woman.

But you have no idea why?:confused:

akuma
02-16-2010, 07:25 AM
if i were to find a women who was actually interested in adding more cocks to her collection or just to get the chance to slice off an errect penis then I would let cut it off, but there's probably no woman that would actually want to slice of a penis, all the ones online are usually men posing as women.

**edit**

and if by any chance there is a female who is into taking things for real then I'd like to met you and donate my fat uncut dick or balls to you.

Chilly
02-16-2010, 07:42 AM
if i were to find a women who was actually interested in adding more cocks to her collection or just to get the chance to slice off an errect penis then I would let cut it off, but there's probably no woman that would actually want to slice of a penis, all the ones online are usually men posing as women.

**edit**

and if by any chance there is a female who is into taking things for real then I'd like to met you and donate my fat uncut dick or balls to you.

Ok, same question. Any idea why you want this done to you?:confused:

akuma
02-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Well It's my deepest fetish and fantasy, I would like to make it reality, and indulge a woman's ********** fetish aswell.

Chilly
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Well It's my deepest fetish and fantasy, I would like to make it reality, and indulge a woman's ********** fetish aswell.

:) Understood, the fetish is why we're all here.
But I was hoping that you might share where you believe
it stems from for you.
For me, it was hammered in by several females I grew up
with.
Is that how it was with you?:confused:

elefante37
02-17-2010, 10:32 AM
For me, it was hammered in by several females I grew up
with.

Several females?? :)

You lucky!! For me it was hammered in by an older girl I played with as I was a child.... but the idea of several females is wonderful! Would you like to tell us more?

Chilly
02-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Several females?? :)

You lucky!! For me it was hammered in by an older girl I played with as I was a child.... but the idea of several females is wonderful! Would you like to tell us more?

;) Well, lucky is not how I would describe myself. When it comes to sex
(at least in males, I can't speak for females), I believe the luckiest guys
are the ones who've never developed any fetishes, because they could
get it by just snapping their fingers...and the hottest babes would just
come flocking to them. They must have mindblowing sex because they
and their partners have the healthiest outlook on it.
While I can still function at plain vanilla sex, I think she gets more out of
it than I do. Some comedian wisely said sex is like pizza -- you prefer it
hot, but it's still good even when it's otherwise.:Baahaha: But for me to be able
to hit the ceiling, well, it has to be kinky. And I think it is the same for
most guys with fetishes. We really cannot roll back the sexual clock to
more innocent times. It just doesn't work for us, anymore. All we can do
is move forward, and that means more and more kinky.

One of my earliest memories involves a girl who earned the nickname "the
dickeater" in our school, not because she gave great head (maybe she
did, but I wouldn't know, since she never had anything to do with me),
but because her conversations with most boys always seemed to include
phrases like "cut it off" or "cook it" or "eat it up."
She was so brazen about it, that one day, in English class, the teacher
had asked her to go up to the blackboard and write a sentence using
the word "gross" in it. So she wrote, "Eating a hot dog, and finding out it
has veins, is gross."

:rolleyes: Yeah, that was our dickeater, all right. Not enough there, really, to
get in any kind of trouble, but she reminded us all of where her mind
always seemed to be. The teacher just corrected the sentence
(apparently, it wasn't proper English in some way), while the girls
giggled and made "ewwww!" sounds, and the guys just got hot and
bothered. :Baahaha:

Now tell me about this older girl you knew...

Chilly
02-20-2010, 10:48 AM
As of this post, an even 100 guys have responded to the poll.
The ratio of those who SAY they are serious, has dropped
closer to one in five now.
No one on either side of the question still seems too keen on
letting me pick their brains.:(

Alec Anaconda
02-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Well Mr Chilly, you presented two options, neither of which I could select in good faith.

I like my cock a lot, for it has given me considerable pleasure over the years.

It’s on the larger side of average, but not so huge as to be an encumbrance or a danger to a lady’s internal organs.

Nobly, nay gallantly, assisted by its two rotund friends, it has produced some truly wonderful descendents.

It allows me to piss without sitting and, heaven forbid, wiping afterwards.

If ever an urologist announces penile cancer and chopping off my cock, I will give serious thought to my decision.
To me, this would be a nightmare scenario.

Nevertheless, variety is the spice of life and your fantasies are valid.
I wish you much luck in your quest, but cannot resist quoting,
“Be careful what you wish for”.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
02-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Well Mr Chilly, you presented two options, neither of which I could select in good faith.

I like my cock a lot, for it has given me considerable pleasure over the years.

It’s on the larger side of average, but not so huge as to be an encumbrance or a danger to a lady’s internal organs.

Nobly, nay gallantly, assisted by its two rotund friends, it has produced some truly wonderful descendents.

It allows me to piss without sitting and, heaven forbid, wiping afterwards.

If ever an urologist announces penile cancer and chopping off my cock, I will give serious thought to my decision.
To me, this would be a nightmare scenario.

Nevertheless, variety is the spice of life and your fantasies are valid.
I wish you much luck in your quest, but cannot resist quoting,
“Be careful what you wish for”.

Alec Anaconda

I would never wish for my personal fetish to ever come true. If anything, I've wished I could be free of my fetish, so I could just be normal. But as I get older, I find that the "big O" just isn't as important to me as it once was. It doesn't mean I want to give them up. It just means that sex is not on my mind as much as it was when I was in my prime. I guess this is only natural due to my age.
The poll isn't about nightmare scenarios. It's about how you personally feel under normal circumstances. It seems to me if cancer or something like that would be what it would take to make you consider a penectomy, then the "no" option fits you perfectly.

Still, you raise an interesting idea which I've not considered before. I think it may make for an interesting discussion. I pose this scenario to anyone interested enough to respond to it:

You are alone in a tent in the desert. You are dreaming of a sexy encounter, hence you have an erection. You are rudely awakened by a nasty sting on your penis. It is a small but deadly scorpion. :cussing: You know that as long as you maintain the erection, the poisoned blood is trapped in your dick. But the moment that blood goes back into your body, you'll be dead long before any help can arrive to save you. What do you do?:cryingblu

jman123
02-20-2010, 05:36 PM
the idea certainly interests me, but I don't think I could ever go through with it in real life. I mean it's really something you could only do once, then after that things would probably get a bit less interesting.

Alec Anaconda
02-21-2010, 08:54 AM
You are alone in a tent in the desert. You are dreaming of a sexy encounter, hence you have an erection. You are rudely awakened by a nasty sting on your penis. It is a small but deadly scorpion. You know that as long as you maintain the erection, the poisoned blood is trapped in your dick. But the moment that blood goes back into your body, you'll be dead long before any help can arrive to save you. What do you do?

Oh, no, no, no way!

This is exactly the type of predicament in which I place my characters, and then have to save or abandon them.

In another thread, http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5942&page=9 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5942&page=9) I started narrating an experience from a few years ago.
I don’t write quickly, but I ended up writing best part of two thousand words.

Now I’m writing the before and after, to publish as a novel.

I don’t want to decide if your desert is hot or cold, sand or rock, or if some evil naked woman placed this creature of doom on your rigid member.

This is your story, sir, and your pleasure to write.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
02-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Sorry, Mr Chilly, my reply was unnecessarily and unjustifiably rude.

I would apply an exceptionally tight tourniquet, and then seek medical treatment.

At the first opportunity, I would Google “Penile Transplant”.

However, if I were to be brutally honest, I expect that I should forget about courageous plans made in the comfort of fiction.
I predict that I would either faint or have a heart attack.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
02-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Sorry, Mr Chilly, my reply was unnecessarily and unjustifiably rude.

I would apply an exceptionally tight tourniquet, and then seek medical treatment.

At the first opportunity, I would Google “Penile Transplant”.

However, if I were to be brutally honest, I expect that I should forget about courageous plans made in the comfort of fiction.
I predict that I would either faint or have a heart attack.

Alec Anaconda

No apology necessary. I honestly didn't sense any rudeness in it at all.:cool:

Yes, it is one thing to say what we would do hypothetically, but when faced with the reality, that's quite another.

I never studied anatomy, and I'm useless at first aid. So I wonder, if faced with this particular situation, would it be possible to use a tourniquet? An erection, I was always led to believe, actually starts from inside a guy's body. I suppose it might be possible to twist a bit of cloth tightly enough to put a crimp in it at the base, but it would hurt like hell.

Here's my thought. After tightening the tourniquet as much as you can stand, make an incision at the area of the sting. Then try to squeeze as much of the blood out as possible. This, too, I imagine, would require a bullet to bite on. But, logically, it ought to greatly reduce the amount of toxin. Then remove the tourniquet, bandage the wound, and get on that damn radio.:letsplay

Chilly
02-22-2010, 07:27 PM
the idea certainly interests me, but I don't think I could ever go through with it in real life. I mean it's really something you could only do once, then after that things would probably get a bit less interesting.

:) That's how I see it. And it's nice to know that it seems to be the majority view here. People should appreciate their gifts.

I wonder how many in the yes column are being honest, and how many are just saying they would do it for some hidden sake?

Alec Anaconda
02-24-2010, 08:10 AM
I suppose it might be possible to twist a bit of cloth tightly enough to put a crimp in it at the base, but it would hurt like hell.

Maintaining an erection by preventing return blood flow is common, especially in cock and ball bondage.
This is what your doctor does, to your arm, when taking your blood pressure.

… make an incision at the area of the sting. Then try to squeeze as much of the blood out as possible.
This sounds much like the surgical treatment for priapism, but pressurised blood should flow without squeezing.

Then remove the tourniquet, bandage the wound, and get on that damn radio.

I think that conjuring up a “damn radio” from thin air, as if by magic, is stretching the nonexistent rules of this game.

Start again.
After tightening the tourniquet, use the radio to arrange medical advice.
I estimate you now have four hours to save your penis.

Chilly
02-24-2010, 09:03 AM
I think that conjuring up a “damn radio” from thin air, as if by magic, is stretching the nonexistent rules of this game.

The radio wouldn't appear by magic. Most explorers, archeologists, or whatever profession, would take one out into a desert with them. It only makes sense to take some form of communication with you (especially if you are alone) just in case of something unforeseen happening and you need to call for help.

Alec Anaconda
02-25-2010, 12:02 PM
You are alone in a tent in the desert, with a radio. You are dreaming of a sexy encounter, hence you have an erection. You are rudely awakened by a nasty sting on your penis. It is a small but deadly scorpion. You know that as long as you maintain the erection, the poisoned blood is trapped in your dick. But the moment that blood goes back into your body, you'll be dead long before any help can arrive to save you. What do you do?

I’ve given you my suggestions, but how would you deal with this dichotomy, Mr Chilly.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
02-25-2010, 12:45 PM
I’ve given you my suggestions, but how would you deal with this dichotomy, Mr Chilly.

Alec Anaconda

How I dealt with it in message #48 above isn't acceptable?:confused:

OK, in that case, I would keep thinking dirty thoughts in order to keep it
hard, whilst I hop back into the helicopter that brought me here, get in
contact with the nearest hospital when I'm in the air and request an
emergency priority landing on their helipad. The poison team should
already be waiting for me with the proper antivenin. As I recover in my
private room, I'll have celebratory sex with the prettiest nurse.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-char001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Alec Anaconda
02-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Okay, I’m going to change my plan.

First, I shall jump back in time using this alien machine that I’m going find just under my foreskin.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
02-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Okay, I’m going to change my plan.

First, I shall jump back in time using this alien machine that I’m going find just under my foreskin.

Alec Anaconda

As the Time Lords of Gallifrey discovered, one must not go back upon one's own timeline, or there will be disaterous consequences!http://gopher65.com/images/drwho/TARDIS.gifhttp://gopher65.com/images/drwho/DalekExtmnt.gif

Alec Anaconda
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
You not only could write a book, but you should write that book

I have the time and the will.
And I know it would feel good to get it all off my chest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQx8-AOkvlk&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQx8-AOkvlk&feature=related)

Now that the scorpion conundrum is resolved, how’s that book coming?

Chilly
02-26-2010, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQx8-AOkvlk&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQx8-AOkvlk&feature=related)

Now that the scorpion conundrum is resolved, how’s that book coming?

(I can see why the comments were disabled for that video. Each one probably said something like, "Dude! You scream like a girl.")

It's too early to say that it is in its infancy. More like a fertilized ovum. But it is a start.:thumbup

Alec Anaconda
02-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Every plucked scrotum begins with a single grimace.

Every person originated from a first thrust.

Every book starts somewhere.

Alec Anaconda

Single
02-28-2010, 08:31 AM
One for me really, really important sentences:
I mean it's really something you could only do onceSo for me its just a fantasy ... and one, I can 'live' more the only one time. ;)

Chilly
02-28-2010, 11:35 AM
This is a question for the guys who bear no ill will towards their own copulatory organ:

If it was possible to graft a second one on beside the original one,
would you consider it?

After all, they say that two heads are better than one!:Baahaha:

Alec Anaconda
03-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Did your already know that anaconda’s have a double-penis?

For me, I avoid any surgery if possible.

Where would you put the extra cock?
Left or right would make the beach and pool into no-go areas.
On top seems the only option.

I speculate whether self-frot would be fun, or if it would feel gay.

Here is a short double-penis video and two quotes.

Alec Anaconda

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd4hc_double-penis (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd4hc_double-penis)

Man With Double Penis Wants One Removed

Wanting to lead a normal sex life, an Indian business man who was born with two penises has asked New Delhi Hospital doctors to remove one.

The 24-year-old has a rare medical condition called diphallus. There are only 100 other cases of diphallus in the world, which boils down to about one in every 5.5 million males.

Doctors say the surgery will be difficult as both organs are fully developed and blood flow to one penis must be preserved in order to save it.

One surgeon told the Times of India, "Two fully functional penises is unheard of even in medical literature. In the more common form of diphallus, one organ is rudimentary."

Man with two penises loses wife

A German who persuaded doctors to give him a second penis has lost his wife after he showed her the result.

Biker Michael Gruber, 40, lost his original penis in a motorbike accident and doctors built him a second one using a mixture of skin, bone and other tissues from his own body.

The penis worked so well that he was even able to father a child with his wife Bianca, 25, and their son Etienne was born last year.

But Gruber was still not happy and asked doctors to repeat the operation and build him a better organ, to which they agreed.

However, before removing the first penis doctors said they needed to make sure the new tissue transplant was a success, and had to leave the first penis in place.

Dr Markus Kuentscher, a plastic surgeon at Berlin's Accident Hospital, said: "We left the old one attached until the new one is properly supplied with blood."

But when Gruber showed his wife his double penis, she went home, packed her bags and left.

From his hospital bed he said: "I've got two penises but no wife, but I am hoping when I get rid of one of the penises I will get her back."

His testicles are intact and will be connected to what is actually his third penis when doctors are happy the operation was a success.

His story was featured on a German TV documentary called The Last Penis Operation.

Chilly
03-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Did your already know that anaconda’s have a double-penis?

For me, I avoid any surgery if possible.

Where would you put the extra cock?
Left or right would make the beach and pool into no-go areas.
On top seems the only option.

I speculate whether self-frot would be fun, or if it would feel gay.

Here is a short double-penis video and two quotes.

Alec Anaconda

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd4hc_double-penis (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd4hc_double-penis)

Yeah, I'm in the same boat when it comes to surgery. There is always the chance, however small, that the doctor might mess you up.

I don't see why I wouldn't go to the beach or pool, just cuz I had two of them, side by side. Because the off-center one might flop out of my trunks? Hell, that happens to a lot of us already. I think that would be pretty easy to prevent, tho.

I don't think it would feel gay. Gayness requires a same sex partner. Rubbing your own two willies together would be all you, alone. After all, you have two balls, don't ya? I feel really bad for the hindu guy who thinks he can't be normal, so he wants to lose one. I'd almost bet it's because of his female partner's pressure. Who cares if I wasn't "normal"? Any woman who would tell me to chop one of them off for her can go take a flying leap! I'm almost certain I'd be able to find a chick who would appreciate me the way I am.
And "normal" is boring, anyway.

But I wonder, would they work in sync, or would I be able to work them independantly? It might be a kick to be able to relieve myself while I'm going at it. Would my pleasure be doubled...or halved?:confused:

Alec Anaconda
03-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't see why I wouldn't go to the beach or pool, just cuz I had two of them, side by side.

I prefer to wear very little, or nothing where appropriate (see below).

I suggest the people might just stare or giggle at two uncovered cocks, but would assume the extra bulge was a sex toy.

I'm almost certain I'd be able to find a chick who would appreciate me the way I am.

I envy your faith in women!

would they work in sync, or would I be able to work them independantly?
I usually find that my erections emanate from indirect stimulation, such as images, words, ball work and actions on other parts of my body.
If both penises were plumbed identically, I calculate that both would raise at much the same rate.
Even starting from limp, I think that exciting the pleasure nerves in one cock would trigger a response in the brain that, in turn, must signal an arousal for both penises.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
But 109 visitors ultimately responded, and that's :cool: .

One guy accidentally ended up in the yes column, but it looks
like everyone else is happy with their selection.

This thread, however, remains open. And my desire to
interview anyone in the yes column still stands. Like I said
before, I will make every effort to be on my best behavior.
And if you don't wish to answer any question I may pose,
fair enough.

I'm just curious as hell about why a guy would want to dispose
of that part of himself. One fellow said he'd like to know what
that would feel like before it was too late to feel anything
anymore. Does that hold for anyone else? Is anyone in the
yes column transgendered? Annoyed in any way by your male
bits? Even if you are not quite sure why, I'd still love to have
a dialog with you. Maybe by just discussing it we can figure
it out.:)

Alec Anaconda
03-05-2010, 03:08 AM
I wonder if expanding your search to self-amputism might give you some answers.

I know that “draft dodgers” now cloud this area, but it could be worth a try.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
03-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Now I'm curious about why any guy brave enough to state
in a poll that he cares not about his man organs would not
wish to take this opportunity to make himself clear on why.

I mean, what else have you got to lose?

We are all anonymous here. I've given my word to behave.
You can answer or ignore any question I might pose.
I've been open about myself. What more can I do?

About a fifth of the male visitors here are claiming they are
serious, but now I'm afraid I have to think that at least
some are just pulling my leg for whatever reason. And since
they're not being truthful about this desire, obviously they
won't be truthful during the interview and will give themselves
away. They stand to lose their credibility here.

Or maybe they are like me, in a way. Not proud of their kink.
Well, neither am I, but I'm happy to talk about it, because,
number one, that is what forums are for, and number two,
if you take the chance to talk about it, you may discover
something you hadn't thought about before. A new light on
the subject that may be of benefit to you, or someone else
in the same boat. You never know unless you try.

ert1
03-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Now I'm curious about why any guy brave enough to state
in a poll that he cares not about his man organs would not
wish to take this opportunity to make himself clear on why.

I mean, what else have you got to lose?

We are all anonymous here. I've given my word to behave.
You can answer or ignore any question I might pose.
I've been open about myself. What more can I do?

About a fifth of the male visitors here are claiming they are
serious, but now I'm afraid I have to think that at least
some are just pulling my leg for whatever reason. And since
they're not being truthful about this desire, obviously they
won't be truthful during the interview and will give themselves
away. They stand to lose their credibility here.

Or maybe they are like me, in a way. Not proud of their kink.
Well, neither am I, but I'm happy to talk about it, because,
number one, that is what forums are for, and number two,
if you take the chance to talk about it, you may discover
something you hadn't thought about before. A new light on
the subject that may be of benefit to you, or someone else
in the same boat. You never know unless you try.

I have had this fantasy for at least 40 yrs. I think I use my brain to twist pain and humilation done in a sexual way into intense sexual arousal. I always imagine the woman is really excited about and takes delight in increasing or surprising with humilation and pain. This creates a lot of pain and humilation which triggers a strong sexual turn on with the goal to overcome the pain and humilation. Probably this also serves to overcome other pain I am having. I am on the fence as to whether I would actually do this. It would depend on the above and aftercare for the penectomy and whether people close to me would find out.

Chilly
03-24-2010, 11:51 PM
I have had this fantasy for at least 40 yrs. I think I use my brain to twist pain and humilation done in a sexual way into intense sexual arousal. I always imagine the woman is really excited about and takes delight in increasing or surprising with humilation and pain. This creates a lot of pain and humilation which triggers a strong sexual turn on with the goal to overcome the pain and humilation. Probably this also serves to overcome other pain I am having. I am on the fence as to whether I would actually do this. It would depend on the above and aftercare for the penectomy and whether people close to me would find out.

Thank you for responding!:)

Is there an incident in your past that you think might have put you on this path?

ert1
03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Thank you for responding!:)

Is there an incident in your past that you think might have put you on this path?

No single incident but basicly the shame and guilt of sex in my family. Not that anyone was guilty of anything, sex was just a taboo subject. As an example my sisters were not informed prior to menstration that it would happen so when it did they were really scared. When I reached sexual age and began masterbating I felt guilty but of course ,did it any way. With time and repeating this behavior guilt turned to shame. In my subconious I problably thought I should have my dick or nuts cut off . Since these thoughts were there as I masterbated my mind equated these thouhts with mastrbation and thus this became a turn on. I think you can see the progression from child hood to 40years later and the result that can happen by not having a proper sexual education as a child.

Chilly
03-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Reminds me of when I had my first erection.
I didn't know what was happening, and I was torn between keeping my mouth shut about it (my mom was the only parent home at the time, and the last thing I wanted was to show her what the problem was), and worrying that if this was something seriously wrong with me and I didn't say anything about it, I might live to regret it.
I finally decided that embarassment was something I could live with. But what if not saying anything would result in terrible consequences? ("You should have said something sooner. I'm afraid all we can do now is amputate.":eek: )

Well, she was no help. This was a woman who had kids with a man, and the best thing she could think of to tell me was, "Do you want me to call the doctor?"http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif

Lincoln534
03-28-2010, 09:35 PM
For me it is more of a fantasy, I am more about the ball abuse!

jags140878
04-07-2010, 09:28 AM
I like the idea of cock reduction wherein a sexy domme doesnt chop the entire penis but half of it. It will remind me constantly of the meat hanging between my legs which once used to be cock.

Chilly
04-17-2010, 12:58 PM
I've said before I'd gladly give up my kink to be "normal."
Even tho kinky sex has given me the most unforgetable
O's ever. Who's to say they wouldn't have been as good
or better if I didn't need to go to pervy lengths to get
them?
Anybody else feel that way?

Alec Anaconda
05-05-2010, 12:16 PM
From Chilly:
Reminds me of when I had my first erection.
I didn't know what was happening, and I was torn between keeping my mouth shut about it (my mom was the only parent home at the time, and the last thing I wanted was to show her what the problem was), and worrying that if this was something seriously wrong with me and I didn't say anything about it, I might live to regret it.
I finally decided that embarrassment was something I could live with. But what if not saying anything would result in terrible consequences? ("You should have said something sooner. I'm afraid all we can do now is amputate." )

Well, she was no help. This was a woman who had kids with a man, and the best thing she could think of to tell me was, "Do you want me to call the doctor?"

Some time ago, I eventually realised that parent are just people.

They suffer (ed) from human fragilities, failings and ambitions as us, but lived in an age without the uncensored information we enjoy.

Children don’t arrive with instruction manuals!

Do you think your Mum could have been out of her depth, or just embarrassed?

Also from Chilly:
I've said before I'd gladly give up my kink to be "normal."

What the hell is “normal”?

Sex is about satisfaction, pleasure, bonding etc, with reproduction near the end of the list.

Think of the object or situation you find least erotic.
Someone, somewhere shots their bolt on that.

Would you trade?

Although my preferences have altered over the years, if I deliberately chose to abstain just to conform, I would not be me!

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
05-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Some time ago, I eventually realised that parent are just people.

They suffer (ed) from human fragilities, failings and ambitions as us, but lived in an age without the uncensored information we enjoy.

Children don’t arrive with instruction manuals!

Do you think your Mum could have been out of her depth, or just embarrassed?

Taking her actions towards me cumulatively over a lifetime, I would say she should never have had children. I'm aware this means I wouldn't be writing this now. But I could have just as easily been born into a loving family. At least going by the law of averages.

What the hell is “normal”?
I like Soran's answer to Geordi in Star Trek Generations:
"Normal is what everyone else is, and you are not."

Sex is about satisfaction, pleasure, bonding etc, with reproduction near the end of the list.
Well, there's more to it than that (and I'm sure everyone has there own order in that list.

Think of the object or situation you find least erotic.

Someone, somewhere shots their bolt on that.
Who has also wondered from time to time "why can't I be like everyone else?"

Although my preferences have altered over the years, if I deliberately chose to abstain just to conform, I would not be me!
I don't think anyone can abstain from being themselves. But all of us, to one degree or other have some aspect of ourselves that we wish we could improve. For me, it's not from a desire to conform as it is a form of envy. It just seems to me that people who get off on non-kinky stuff have the greener grass.

Alec Anaconda
05-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Taking her actions towards me cumulatively over a lifetime, I would say she should never have had children.

Did you ever ask her if she wanted kids?
Maybe you two have something in common.

I like Soran's answer to Geordi in Star Trek Generations:
"Normal is what everyone else is, and you are not."

The nice Mr Spock would find that logic curious.

I had to look up this quote:
“It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.”
--Spock in 'Errand of Mercy'

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Did you ever ask her if she wanted kids?
Maybe you two have something in common.

My late father told me she was the one who kept pestering him for children. She never specified "daughter," but that became unavoidably clear later on. Punishing me for being the "wrong" gender was bad enough, but going in the completely opposite direction when it came to my sister wasn't good, either. My sister grew up spoiled rotten, and if anything, has outdone her mother in sheer nastiness. Even the nastiest strangers I've known can't hold a candle to the females of my blood.

The nice Mr Spock would find that logic curious.

I had to look up this quote:
“It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.”
--Spock in 'Errand of Mercy'

Yes, it has a poetic meaning out of context. However, it wasn't so nice when heard in the context of the episode. Kirk mentions that they didn't want war with the Klingons, when it happens. Sure, no sane person wants war. So Spock's comment is curiously on the racist side, given that the Klingons are attacking the entire Federation (which includes his people as well), showing that the Vulcans, too, managed to obtain that which they did not want.:D

Chilly
05-13-2010, 06:03 PM
I was just reading over one of my old posts, the one about the Hindu fellow who is contemplating a penectomy (he has two of them), in order to be normal. In that one, I say I wouldn't want to be normal if it meant losing something that felt good.

Then, later on, I'm defending "normal" people for having the greener grass.

Sure sounds like a contradiction to me. And it came out of my head.

Well, I was looking at his situation from the point of view that he is thinking about throwing away a gift. One that not too many of us get.

Of course, I'm not in his skin, so I really don't know what is fueling such a decision. Maybe the one he wants to get rid of simpy doesn't work. Or worse, gets in the way, or causes pain somehow. Maybe having two, in practice, doesn't double one's pleasure, as I may think it does, in theory. I once worked with a fellow who had extra fingers. Those fingers really didn't do anything. They were just there. I don't blame him for not having them removed, even though they were pretty much useless. But neither would I blame him if he did, if he thought that it would benefit him in any way to do that.

So I'm out of my depth trying to talk about the Hindu fellow. But for myself, if I was blessed with an extra one that worked just fine, I don't think I would chose to lose it just to make someone else happy. But that's a hypothetical.
I only have the one in real life, so since physically, at least, I am "normal," why not be aroused by what arouses normal guys (i.e., non-kinky stuff)? I imagine it must make life a lot simpler, and I desire that kind of simplicity.

Hope that explains the apparent contradiction in my view.;)

Clyde509
05-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Personally, all of my fantasies are strictly fantasies. I never plan on acting on any of them. I don't mean to talk down to anyone, but all this actually wanting to lose body parts or self-mutilation just confounds me.

I can't equate pleasure with pain but I do like the whole power struggle scenario with femdom. Typically ********** or the like.

My two cents.

Chilly
05-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Personally, all of my fantasies are strictly fantasies. I never plan on acting on any of them. I don't mean to talk down to anyone, but all this actually wanting to lose body parts or self-mutilation just confounds me.

I can't equate pleasure with pain but I do like the whole power struggle scenario with femdom. Typically ********** or the like.

My two cents.

I know what you mean. When I started this poll, I was so sure that the guys who say that they are seriously into this would speak up and try to enlighten the rest of us. But now, I've begun to feel that our collective legs are being pulled.:(

Alec Anaconda
05-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Any erotic fantasy is good, if you accept and enjoy it.

Might I suggest that realisation is rarely anything better that a poor shadow.

I’ve longed for a holiday, whishing for a well-deserved rest, only to be bored silly by day two.

Keep your arousing fantasy, Mr Chilli, and luxuriate in it.

If you act it out, there’ll be nothing left to arouse!

Alec Anaconda

Clyde509
05-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Uh-huh. Uh....well said.

And I suppose that a fetish doesn't necessarily have to make any sense, but judging from some of the other topics, especially some of the more family-related, I'm guessing a lot of it stems from their childhoods.

Chilly
05-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Assume a world where all humans are fertile hermaphrodites. Anyone can choose to reproduce in a male or female way, and can get another person pregnant or just themselves by using their own ejaculate if they can't find a partner.

Do you believe that penectomy fetishes would be as common, less common, or more common, compared to our world as it is?

Alec Anaconda
05-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Let’s assume that the hermaphrodite design has been skilfully designed so that these people can function equally well as men and women.

I leave others to explore the geometry, for it’s not as easy as it sounds!

Then my opinion is yes, more people will polarise into wanting only one set of genitalia.

In the real world, the fate of hermaphrodite babies is far too often decided in an almost arbitrary manner, often producing people who feel they are in the wrong sex body.

Alec Anaconda

Chilly
05-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Then my opinion is yes, more people will polarise into wanting only one set of genitalia.

This already works in the plant kingdom. Flowers generally possess both male and female organs, but they need the help of insects or the wind to move the pollen where it needs to go.

I would tend to believe that a race of hermaphroditic humans would consider their bodies to be quite normal, and would likely consider people born with only one set of sex organs to be unfortunate freaks, with half of their life options denied them. It would be the so-called "freaks", I think, who would be seeking elective cosmetic surgery. Not for their own benefit, but so as not to creep out their mates during lovemaking.
Although I admit, there would probably be kinksters in this hypothetical world who would get aroused at the thought of doing it with a freak. I can only imagine what a porno site on that planet might look like!:Baahaha:

Chilly
05-20-2010, 02:36 PM
In such a society, I really think that penectomy fetishes would be more rare than in our gendered society.:)

Chilly
05-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Because if everybody had one, it would be regarded more like an ear or a nose, rather than an exclusivity granted only to some on the basis of no obvious merit whatsoever.

Chilly
06-10-2010, 07:58 PM
As quoted in this editorial response in a Kiwi newspaper.

Sockmess
06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
I just told my girl about my dark fetish. About destroying my gentila if it stops working and she is talking about it how great if my dick breaks so she can bite it off then where high heels to flatten and pirece my balls.

This is just her probably... but I'm thinking she might bounce back a little too hard during doggy style by "accident" just to snap my dick so she can end my sex life.
I think I found a keeper

Chilly
06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Is that her way of telling you she's got a "headache"?
Or does she know that she's turning you on?

Sockmess
06-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Is that her way of telling you she's got a "headache"?
Or does she know that she's turning you on?

Well being that I just told her on the phone 2 days ago and she told me that for telling her that secret fantasy has made her like me more, I'm pretty sure its not a tatic to avoid sex but turn me on all kinds of crazy way until I can get my hands on her on the weekend

Chilly
06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
And if she does wreck you, I hope it'll be worth it.:o

Chilly
06-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Are you still fully functional, or sexually finished?

wuffboy
06-28-2010, 04:41 PM
My main fantasy involves impregnating a female veterinarian, and then getting ********* by her using the same method that's used for male dogs (both testicles out through a single vertical incision at the base of penis/top of scrotum) but without anesthesia. I want to feel my balls being removed. I also want her to play with the balls after they're out of the scrotum but still connected by the cords. No need to rush things, I want to have plenty of time to enjoy my neutering before the cords get cut.

It's unlikely to ever happen, but if I had the chance to get it done in RL I'd definitely be getting neutered.

As for the penis, stay away from there, I like to keep my penis and my scrotum intact. I just want my scrotum to be empty.

Sockmess
06-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Are you still fully functional, or sexually finished?

Of course my shit stills work. Only when I can't function sexually will I give her permission to wear the heels and start puncturing some holes in the sack.
But she did get a little rough which is a plus

Chilly
06-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Cool.

I had gotten the impression that you both wanted her to make that happen sooner rather than later.

Sockmess
06-29-2010, 05:31 PM
I get off on stories where a woman destroys a man sexual ablity yeah. but damn not willing to lose it yet, especially when I should have at least 20 years of unassited sex yet. Now if I somehow become impotent then let her or any woman take out their fustraions on my junk until its basically raw hamburger meat. My final sexual act. Now if she really wanted to destroy me, all she has to do is go extra rough in the ball busting sessions so that slowly they just don't function anymore...

If that happens she will get permission

Chilly
07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
As for the penis, stay away from there, I like to keep my penis and my scrotum intact. I just want my scrotum to be empty.

Not really into the busting scene, then?

Chilly
07-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Well, this poll and thread has been around for six months.
In that time a number of visitors have dropped off, and
a number have newly joined.

It may be enough of a difference to show a new result, if
I asked again.

So, should I let this thread sink off the bottom of the forum,
and poll the visitors again?

Sockmess
07-05-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm pretty sure the result will be the same. Or if it ends up differeent, the majority would be lying.
On an unrelated note I got some ball abuse yesterday but she deifently held back cause she didn't want to hurt me... oh well

Chilly
07-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Which way would the majority be lying?
About actually wanting to be dickless?
Or about just keeping it a fantasy?

Sockmess
07-06-2010, 09:18 PM
If the majority says they want to be dickless, I would assume that a lot would be lying. Now if this was an eunuch site then I would believe it

Chilly
07-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I think I would have to say that I agree.

A lot of the same names who are claiming they are serious today, have been saying the same thing on other forums for years. It can't be all that hard to "git 'er done" if they really wanted it badly enough. And their silence on the matter speaks volumes, too.

Tho I'm sure this site does get some crossover visitors from the Eunuch Archive, it does seem like the desires don't mesh, doesn't it? I mean, once you're a nullo, you've got nothing there for anyone to abuse, right?

Alec Anaconda
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
I like new and original.

How about some different genital mutilations and modifications?

If I were a fan or cock removal, which I am not, I would want to try a few less catastrophic things before taking the irreversible leap.

Alec Anaconda

07-09-2010, 01:47 AM
really really really want

Sockmess
07-09-2010, 05:10 AM
Yeah, I think I would have to say that I agree.

A lot of the same names who are claiming they are serious today, have been saying the same thing on other forums for years. It can't be all that hard to "git 'er done" if they really wanted it badly enough. And their silence on the matter speaks volumes, too.

Tho I'm sure this site does get some crossover visitors from the Eunuch Archive, it does seem like the desires don't mesh, doesn't it? I mean, once you're a nullo, you've got nothing there for anyone to abuse, right?

I am one of the crossovers as well. The desires kinda match though, you need dominating female to do it and you start off with some light CBT before you transisation to the heavy stuff then the permanment damage stuff and then finally the destroying stuff. But my case is destruction only if parts cease to work. They still work so I don't want the contents of my sack turn into mush yet

Chilly
07-09-2010, 12:14 PM
really really really want

Okay, tell us why.:)