PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting with varicocele

smairline80
02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
it's safe doing ballbusting with varicocele?
I have the left testicle affected by varicocele (varicose veins on the left side of the scrotum and the testicle is lower and bigger), and i do hard ballbusting/torture from 2 years. Should i take any precaution?

teapot42
02-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I had one of those a few years back. It seemed in my case that it may have been brought on by busting and busting certainly seemed to keep it from going away. I eased off the busting for a few months and it's now gone.

I was warned that if I had surgery to relieve it that busting afterwards would *NOT* be a good idea - the surgery is in effect a minor rupture of the testicle to allow the fluid to drain so the testicle will be permanently weakened.

As long as it's not excessively large I believe the medical advice is that you can ignore it but it may be worth refraining from busting for a bit to see if that helps. (I've since returned to busting and it's not returned)

dankyrobert
02-04-2010, 12:22 AM
I have a large one on the left side, very common....and very annoying when you have a hobby such as this :soomad

I have had 1 issue where an really light upwards hit damaged the varicocele and I brusied like mofo. Quite impressive.

My advice, avoid any hard hitting where the varicocele can be trapped between foot/fist and your pelvic bones. Its damn annoying trying to avoid this but better to be safe than sorry.

Danky

smairline80
02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
when i started to do ballbusting, my varicocele was not so big. I noticed sometimes after very long sessions an increasing of scrotum volume, and that's was due to the increasing of the varicocele size.
The left testicles also was bigger cause a little hydrocele formation, so one time I used needle play to drain off the fluid in excess. That thing excited me a lot!!
Now my left testicle and scrotum is increasing again session after session, i'm excited to the idea of have bigger balls caused by violent ballbusting ;)

teapot42
02-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Now my left testicle and scrotum is increasing again session after session, i'm excited to the idea of have bigger balls caused by violent ballbusting ;)

That's potentially risky. While I'm not a doctor I did a bit of reading up when I got a variocele and my understand is that it is basically fluid leaking in to the outer membrane of the testicle. Repeated busting stops the 'tear' healing up and potentially makes it worse. Varioceles may start small but you could in theory end up with balls the size of a basketball and need surgery which would mean no more busting ever.

Enjoy it but give them a chance to recover, repair and the fluid to be reabsorbed every so often.

Forgot to mention that a cool thing is if you shine a light through your scrotum with a variocele it glows! You can use that to judge how big it is. For best effect I crushed my nuts in a perspex vice and shone the light through. My right nut was about 40% fluid....

Galaxyife
11-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I know this is an older post, but I was diagnosed with this after my last session. It's been over a month and it's still there, but not nearly as painful. I am curious as to when I can continue my activities. My wife asked me just the other night if she's going to get to kick me in the balls ever again...it was so sweet and made me VERY horny. The last thing I want to do is create MORE damage which would result in surgery and then NO ballbusting! That would be terrible...so...for those that still play, how long did you wait and what limits have you put on yourself?

smairline80
11-15-2010, 01:22 PM
I know this is an older post, but I was diagnosed with this after my last session. It's been over a month and it's still there, but not nearly as painful. I am curious as to when I can continue my activities. My wife asked me just the other night if she's going to get to kick me in the balls ever again...it was so sweet and made me VERY horny. The last thing I want to do is create MORE damage which would result in surgery and then NO ballbusting! That would be terrible...so...for those that still play, how long did you wait and what limits have you put on yourself?

I do ballbusting from 2/3 years, and i noticed my varicocele increased and also the left size of the scrotum. From 6 months i didn't noticed any increase in size or volume, and i did very hard and long sessions. My left ball is double sized respect the right ball. I think i will stop ballbusting if testicles size will increase more than 3-4 time the original size...but i don't think this thing is going appen...
There's no a direct link between ballbusting and varicocele growth...

Galaxyife
11-15-2010, 03:18 PM
I do ballbusting from 2/3 years, and i noticed my varicocele increased and also the left size of the scrotum. From 6 months i didn't noticed any increase in size or volume, and i did very hard and long sessions. My left ball is double sized respect the right ball. I think i will stop ballbusting if testicles size will increase more than 3-4 time the original size...but i don't think this thing is going appen...
There's no a direct link between ballbusting and varicocele growth...

I think that there IS a link between BB and the growth. Simply put, if you are having enough trauma to cause bleeding, there is really no where for the blood to go, but into the "sheath" that covers the testicle. The first time I had the excessive swelling, I didn't see the doctor. The second time (about 3 months later), it hung around long enough that I really needed to have it looked at. Now that I have been diagnosed, it's obvious that if I continue the activity, then it will most likely aggravate the condition. The urologist I talked to told me that activities (such as mountain biking) that cause trauma to the testicles can aggravate the condition. Right now, it's bearable and not a huge deal, although my testicle is larger than normal. What I don't want to do is have to have surgery. So, I think I will need to have LONGER periods of recuperation between BB sessions and will need to tone it down a bit, which really breaks my heart...cause I certainly LOVE some good, hard ballbusting!

Smairline....are you still doing BB and if so, how often and how intense?

smairline80
11-15-2010, 04:24 PM
i said there's not a direct link because i didn't noticed a really costant growth in my experience. (it's only my opinion).
Actually i do ballbusting 1 time x week (or maybe 1 time every 2 week), really intense (something like 2 hour session, with full force kicks, reapeated punching, and little stomping). After every session my scrotum aches, and sometimes is swollen too. I feel a bad ache in my abdomen too.
I think it's good to bust'em up also with varicocele...so keep continue...

Jack12
11-16-2010, 06:55 AM
I am in a hurry and I am kind of affected of your mistaking of two separate conditions- the one being hydrocelle and the other varicocelle.
That's why, not wanting to say something now, that I would regret later I will come back again with more detailed medical information.
But for the moment I just want to say that mistaking two separate medical conditions is beyond spam, it can threaten somebody's health so restrain from "helping" that way!

Galaxyife
11-17-2010, 03:05 PM
I am in a hurry and I am kind of affected of your mistaking of two separate conditions- the one being hydrocelle and the other varicocelle.
That's why, not wanting to say something now, that I would regret later I will come back again with more detailed medical information.
But for the moment I just want to say that mistaking two separate medical conditions is beyond spam, it can threaten somebody's health so restrain from "helping" that way!

Well, in all honesty, anyone who uses this board for any HONEST medical advice is an idiot...myself included. That's why I AM going to pay a doctor to tell me the ramifications of this hobby w/a veriocele.

stman
11-17-2010, 03:37 PM
As a fellow varicocele sufferer, I sure wish I could find a kink-friendly doctor, as I'm afraid I already know what the answer will be. But perhaps there's ways to inflict our favorite pain that aren't as risky for this condition. Keep us posted!

One interesting thing my research on the subject revealed is that there is a huge link between smoking and varicoceles. If you're trying to quit, here's an incentive.. (I made it a month and just started again argh)

Jack12
11-20-2010, 03:26 PM
I am not claiming some medical authority I just wanted to say that hydrocele is accumulation of fluid between the testicle and the Tunica Vaginalis which happens to be thin skin/coating around the testicle and the Epididymis and not a dedicated testicle cover.It is some kind of cover so it should provide some strength to th testicle but more as a way to slip from a dangerous situation with a possible crush.That's why it is valuable but I've read the Hydrocele compromises the fertile abilities of the man.

What I know about Varicocele is things I've read and heard.
First I heard it's better for the boy to get it fixed before entering puberty or else the testicle will no develop completely.I heard the varicose veins are veins that have problems with the valves(arteries do not have valves but veins have valves in order to prevent the blood from circulating in the opposite direction) which interfere with the normal circulation of blood and thus subject the testicle to circulation problems(maybe resulting in malnutrition of the organ and oxygen hunger) and increased pressure which all leads to some atrophy.
I've also heard that these varicose veins are problematic in case of accidental hit to the groin because they may burst, I suppose that is some problem.
And if the veins burst I suppose the testicle is quickly to loose internal pressure and being without pressure will result in decreased resistance to the outside force so the previously safe force is no more safe so your ballbuster has to be quick to notice and quick to think...too quick.

What would I do:
Hydrocele-if it is very small and if I had all the children I want-probably wouldn't operate., if not a father yet-probably would operate.
For all the other cases I don't know.
Varicocele- if it is in a very mild form and not progressing from the ballbusting(I suppose that's not possible) and if I am past puberty then maybe no for sure.If I am a pre-teen then I have no idea!
In all the other cases I guess I would be operating it however there is something, like a detail-some operations my lead to damage of lymph vessels so you end up recovering from Varicocele with Hydrocele appearing because of the operation trauma.
Sometimes people complain that after Varicocele operation they feel pain in their belly, right under the operation scar where the cutting took place, especially when squeezing the organ.

Hope it does more good than bad and feel free to search the medical sources in the library/internet.Some encyclopedia might work too.

smairline80
10-09-2011, 07:48 AM
after last intense ballbusting session, my varicocele on left ball has grew more.
This is how my balls look like (see how is bigger the left ball).

slavejes81
10-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Hey, I know this may not be what you want to hear but,

I am a fellow sufferer of Varicoceles for quite some time from hard ballbusting sessions my ex-girlfriend and I used to participate in and on more than one occasion, she ruptured the veins from kicks with her heels and boots and my sack turned black, blue and swollen from the ruptures.

Her and I went our separate ways a few years ago and I was abstinent from ballbusting for a while until my fiance and I started to enagage in her ballbusting me, and once again my Varicoceles returned and they got to a point where I required surgery. My old post about my journey is below...

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9476

My fiance and I spoke about our future and agreed to stop ballbusting until much later (maybe after kids and when I'm 45 - 50, if I can still produce a kid) because after a Variocelectomy (which I have undergone) the testicles are much weaker to trauma and rupture. I hate everything about it, it was my favorite fetish to indulge but to me, the risks don't outweigh the rewards.

Now, I'm not saying that all men are susceptible to Varicose veins because of ballbusting but it sounds like you are, just as I am and should take more care about the ballbusting fetish.

From now on, I just do hard trampling/stomping on my chest and stomach and even face-busting, but ballbusting will have to wait, at least for me. The proof was also in my testosterone count, when I did engage in ballbusting, my testosterone numbers were wicked low, after a month of abstaining, the numbers returned back to normal levels.

If you're lucky and take it easy for a while, your Varicoceles may recess, for me I had to take the surgical method to fix it and now that I have, I have to be much more careful (which sucks for someone who loved ballbusting so much) :iluvu:

stman
07-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Old thread, but thought I'd revive it as I'm still, years later seeking answers regarding safety, and wonder if anyone out there who has had surgery still engages in bb, risks, etc.

Can't say mine have gotten considerably worse in the past two years, but I've cut BB down to the bare minumum (almost zip).

Saw a urologist, and asked the dr about kink play.. unfortunately the doctor had very little to say (but understandable, I suppose). I may or may not have surgery in the future, it's the last thing I want of course.

Hey, I know this may not be what you want to hear but,

I am a fellow sufferer of Varicoceles for quite some time from hard ballbusting sessions my ex-girlfriend and I used to participate in and on more than one occasion, she ruptured the veins from kicks with her heels and boots and my sack turned black, blue and swollen from the ruptures.

Her and I went our separate ways a few years ago and I was abstinent from ballbusting for a while until my fiance and I started to enagage in her ballbusting me, and once again my Varicoceles returned and they got to a point where I required surgery. My old post about my journey is below...

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9476

My fiance and I spoke about our future and agreed to stop ballbusting until much later (maybe after kids and when I'm 45 - 50, if I can still produce a kid) because after a Variocelectomy (which I have undergone) the testicles are much weaker to trauma and rupture. I hate everything about it, it was my favorite fetish to indulge but to me, the risks don't outweigh the rewards.

Now, I'm not saying that all men are susceptible to Varicose veins because of ballbusting but it sounds like you are, just as I am and should take more care about the ballbusting fetish.

From now on, I just do hard trampling/stomping on my chest and stomach and even face-busting, but ballbusting will have to wait, at least for me. The proof was also in my testosterone count, when I did engage in ballbusting, my testosterone numbers were wicked low, after a month of abstaining, the numbers returned back to normal levels.

If you're lucky and take it easy for a while, your Varicoceles may recess, for me I had to take the surgical method to fix it and now that I have, I have to be much more careful (which sucks for someone who loved ballbusting so much) :iluvu:

Balloney
02-15-2022, 05:43 PM
I am bumping the thread. In the first half of last year, my left nut shrunk. I think it may be from varicocele causing the left nut to be malnourished. I have had a varicose vein removed from my leg.

It could be something else. My testosterone was borderline low. One doctor gave me testosterone shots, probably because my vitamin D was low. I was too poor to buy vitamins but Medicaid was free. I was hoping to lose some weight with the testosterone. I also needed foreplay to get erections and wasn't instantly hard for my wife. I even went soft during intercourse a couple of times, so I wanted to know what testosteone could do. I read it might increase penile sensitivity. I had kind of lost post-orgasm torture sensitivity as I aged, and I wanted it back.

So I move and I pester a new doctor for testosterone gel. I bought an electro ball crusher and was using that a few times a week. My wife had hand-spanked ball busted me at my request during handjobs for years, maybe once a month. A couple of spanks every second and a half or so for five or ten minutes. I'd have her spank my balls if she got me close to the edge to keep me from going over and let go of the penis for a while, or spank and wank at the same time. I upped the frequency and had gone up to full strength ball squeezes during these sessions.

The ball crusher had this tight scratchy thing you pull the balls through. It was too small so I used a hole saw to make the whole shaped more like the number 8. Then it was a bit big as my balls shrank so I used a cock ring and a punch of tens rubber contacts around the base of the balls so I could shock through the electro shock board, sometimes on my penis, although the electricity did not hurt good there.

After a while, I put my nuts through a ball separator and my left nut slipped out. It had fit before. I told the doctor I had a small left nut. From what I read it was probably from testosterone. After stopping testosterone, the left nut got a little more sensitive. I thought it was growing. If I tapped it, I could feel explosions like it was being tapped all over many times-- probably like a young man getting tapped in the balls for the first time. Such delicious pain, just in my left nut in certain places. I tried to restrain myself from tapping it a bit in the shower. I went for maybe once a month requesting a ball spanking from my wife.

But the left nut did not grow much. I've got maybe a half of a soft testicle there next to the big right one.

So I read that varicocele's can make a nut small. I already had varicose veins. I think I see a little blue. The left nut hangs funny. It feels weird. Recently, the nuts hang down to the bed when I am sleeping on my side. I have been praying for the left nut to grow and be sensitive like when I was young.

Today I read about varicocele's. I may suggest the word to my GP doctor. Hopefully he doesn't look at me... i have to see this guy again... and refers me to a urologist. I think they o it. Maybe the guy who did my leg can fix my nut sack. I saw an endocrinologist, a woman. No one looked at or touched my balls. That's fine. She was old and wasn't hot and if she were young and hot that might have been worse.

I think I see a little blue discoloration above my left testicle. My scrotum is dark anyway.

I can see lots of ball bustees have this varicocele problem. I understand why. I've never taken kicks. I think the problem might be from the ball crusher aggravating the veins combined with other fun activities. No one hear posted about getting busted post surgery. If anyone still reads, have you done it? Does getting a varicocele fixed from a small ball result in a more sensitive testicle? I have read it can result in testicle growth and better sperm and testosterone production. Is it extra-sensitive to bb pain after it heals?

I need my balls for testosterone, so I want big sperm-making balls. I want to keep pestering my wife into our old age for sex. Hopefully some switch will go off in her head and she can chase me around the bedroom until I hide in the closet in the fetal position with my hand on my groin because she wants so much sex,****** me whenever I go to sleep, and having that extra testosterone from my left nut will help me endure her future voracious appetite. Maybe I should save my balls for these scenarios rather than asking her to spank my balls until her hands get tired.

I am thinking of asking the specialist if I have my wife squeeze and spank my testicles hard after they heal up, is that okay.

Balloney
02-16-2022, 09:43 PM
I remembered that I'd used horse chestnut pills to reduce symptoms of a leg varicose vein in the past. I read that there was a study that showed it was as effective as compression socks. So I took the pills.

I got my left nut back. It's nearly as wide as the right one, maybe a bit smaller. It's probably not 100%. It has been small a while. Small balls from varicoceles can lead to infertility. I read it is related to testosterone production.

The left nut might be slightly more sensitive than the right. A gentle squeeze felt normal-- normal for a middle-aged man whose been ball busted. It's not like a tap and I'm on the floor. That would be cool.

So I am thinking of taking this supplement all my life. It might not be 100% of the ball volume I could have. Or I could go to a urologist and other specialist who could get rid of the extra veins.

Horse chestnut is supposed to help keep veins from leaking. Maybe the ball growth is just answered prayer, or this is the instrument for it. Either way, I've got a bit more of a horse chestnut there on the left than I had with my small soft left ball.

Balloney
02-16-2022, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't say it is a good idea to take horse chestnut, then get ball busting, but of course I am thinking of it.

Balloney
02-16-2022, 10:00 PM
]This site <https://www.wnyurology.com/content.aspx?chunkiid=21758> says,
[quote]
Horse chestnut may also help improve sperm counts in men suffering from infertility due to varicocele, a type of varicose veins that affects the testicles.33

I hope it adds testoterone production, too.

Which are more sensitive to slaps, squeezes, etc? Leydig cells that produce testosterone or sperm producing cells?