PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends- Kellie and Nicole team up for GTP video!

Ballbusting Legends
02-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Possibly the two best-looking ballbusters in the business, Kellie and Nicole team up for the first time in what is without question an all-time BB Legends Classic! This movie is at: www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931). Kellie was filming our shoot with Nicole and Rochelle, but after filming several skits she made it quite clear there was no way she was missing a grab, twist, and pull skit! God love that girl. At any rate, these two hotties have come to love ballbusting more and more with each shoot, and the fact that they are having a blast with the grab, twist, and pull is unmistakeable. Kellie is stunningly beautiful and Nicole in her bikini....well, see for yourself! Both girls have the perfect combination of maintaining playful attitudes while delivering pure testicular devastation time and time again. While this movie is all about Nicole teaching Kellie how to do the “GTP”- for good measure, they throw in some punches from their knees and some knees as well (Kellie said afterward she just missed kneeing guys in the balls). At one point, Kellie lands one of the most devastating shots this site has ever seen and the girls reactions to the guy's excruciating testicular agony are really priceless! This clip is 17 minutes long and there is never a dull moment in the entire seventeen. Enjoy!

Also, if you have not yet checked out Crystal's "Tease and Bust" video be sure to! Once again, these clips are at www.c4s/31931 (http://www.c4s/31931). Finally, for those of you who prefer the clothed ballbusting clips, “Hannah and Crystal’s First Time Ballbusting” is an absolute must-see- it’s at the original (clothed) store: www.c4s.com/30210 (http://www.c4s.com/30210)

Ballbusting Legends
02-06-2010, 09:59 PM
To make the above link work, just type in "c l i p s 4 s a l e" (without the spaces) instead of "c4s". The above word is blocked by the word filter for this site so I had to abbreviate it.

freebee
02-07-2010, 04:02 AM
Hi Just two little questions to you:

1) Is it possible to show in the previews of C4S kicks? There sometimes just verbals in which I am not interested - wanna see how hard they kick

2) what is selling better - the nude or the clothes ones?

Cheers

Ballbusting Legends
02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi Just two little questions to you:

1) Is it possible to show in the previews of C4S kicks? There sometimes just verbals in which I am not interested - wanna see how hard they kick

2) what is selling better - the nude or the clothes ones?

Cheers

1. This is something you wouldn't know unless you've run a C4S site, but it doesn't allow you to select the ten seconds you want necessarily for your preview. Instead, it just gives you a couple of ten second potential previews to choose from. If there is a good strike in one of the options I usually go with that one. Sometimes it just works out that your only choices are the "aftermath" of good kick or some verbal before the kick.

2. Nude clips sell better.

Thanks for your interest!

hoopdescoop
04-11-2010, 11:40 AM
so I bought the clip but I haven't received it yet, how long do you usually have to wait? it looks amazing